How to hire Reddit marketers
There’s a reason they call Reddit the “front page of the internet.” If your post makes it to the front page of Reddit, your site can literally crash from the volume of traffic it can receive in a phenomenon called the “Reddit hug of death.”
So how do you hire Reddit marketers? What follows are some tips for finding top Reddit marketers on Upwork.
How to shortlist Reddit marketing professionals
As you’re browsing available Reddit marketing consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Niche. You want a Reddit marketer who understands your niche so they can create content or ads that will resonate with your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., tracking pageviews with Google Analytics).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Reddit marketer.
How to write an effective Reddit marketing job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Reddit marketer in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Reddit marketing job post should include:
- Scope of work: From running Reddit ads to creating a branded official business account, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain niches or marketing tools, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to make Reddit a part of your marketing strategy? Log in and post your Reddit marketing job on Upwork today.
REDDIT MARKETERS FAQ
What is Reddit marketing?
Reddit is the largest collection of online community forums. Reddit marketers know how to leverage Reddit’s many niche “subreddits” to drive traffic to your web assets.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Reddit marketing professionals:
- Reddit marketing
- Content creation
- Marketing strategy
- Reddit Ads
Why hire Reddit marketers?
The trick to finding top Reddit marketers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to find someone to run your Reddit Ads campaign? Or do you need help creating the type of quality content that will resonate with Reddit users in your product niche? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a Reddit marketer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Reddit marketer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Reddit marketing services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.