I have worked in PHP for over 23 years and can handle any PHP-related coding problem.
* My primary skill set and my focus in PHP is building complete API applications. I build GraphQL APIs with Laravel and Doctrine.
* I deploy my projects to Google Cloud where I have many years of experience. Building dev-ops for projects using Docker, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, and more is a successful strategy I am adept at.
* I am an expert at Database Design and working with databases. I am a member of the Doctrine Core Team which produces the phenomenal Doctrine ORM project among others. I am sponsored by Skipper and create Entity Relationship Diagrams for any database I work with. I create migrations and fixtures for databases.
* I am skilled at reviving old databases through GraphQL and Doctrine. The existing database remains unchanged and a software ORM layer aliases the database for GraphQL endpoints.
* I am skilled with old code bases. I keep my skill set sharp and I've contributed to major frameworks, but my time in the field of PHP gives me unique experience with older code.
* I am React/Next.js literate and can work with a front-end team to build complex applications. I have worked with Angualr in the past.
I have over 150 open source projects I either own, am responsible for, or have contributed to.