Hire the best Contract Law Lawyers & Legal Professionals in South Africa
Check out Contract Law Lawyers & Legal Professionals in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyWhatever your legal issue, I will expertly handle your brief. I am a certified law professional with over 9 years of legal practice and consultancy experience at yellowsilkattorneys.com. A multi-competent expert with unique multi-jurisdictional experience in providing legal, administrative, and project management support to portfolios across various industries and value chain such as Tech, Aviation, Commercial, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Non-profit and Business Consulting. You are welcome to consider reviews and testimonials from happy clients (former and current). Areas of Specialization: Legal Advisory | Produce and Review Agreements and Contracts | Intellectual Property Advisory and Protection Services | Contract Management| Dispute Resolution |Company Secretarial Services | Due Diligence Services | Property and Real Estate | Legal Research | Legal Drafting | Debt recovery | Copyright | Patent | Designs | Sound Recordings | Entertainment and Media Law | Technical Writing and Transcription Services | GDPR, Privacy Policies | SaaS Terms and Conditions Please get in touch, let's discuss your prospects in detail.Contract LawCorporate FinanceWhite PaperCryptocurrencyBlockchainTranscriptionGDPRTrust, Estate & Will AgreementCorporate LawIntellectual Property ProtectionBusiness LawLegal ConsultingLegal ResearchDocument ReviewContract Drafting
- $70 hourlyDonovan practiced as an admitted attorney at Baker McKenzie Inc. (BM) in their corporate, mergers and acquisitions department. With BM being one of the largest law firms in the world, Donovan obtained excellent experience alongside industry leaders, both in terms of the clients, and the lawyers themselves. Donovan’s own legal consultancy began with a 3 month full-time contract with a Washington-based law firm, which specialized in US, UK, and EU data privacy law. Harnessing these experiences, DL Legal Consulting offers top tier law firm experience at an affordable price, with quick turnaround times. DL Legal Consulting can assist you with most aspects relating to corporate, commercial and privacy law, and would relish the opportunity to do so.Contract LawLegalData PrivacyCorporate LawLegal ConsultingPrivacy LawBusiness LawNon-Disclosure Agreement
- $80 hourlyCommercial Attorney and IP specialist specializing in Commercial Law, Intellectual Property and Media Invested in the legal industry, my experience spans startups, commercial drafting and advising, film, music, video games and the legal matters that relate including: - IP Management - Legal Drafting; - Negotiation; - Mediation; - Litigation; - Risk Management; - Contract ManagementContract LawDocument ReviewInternational LawCorporate LawContract ManufacturingLegal ConsultingSmart ContractTrade LawCopyrightNon-Disclosure AgreementLegal AssistanceMedia & EntertainmentContract Drafting
- $26 hourlyI am an experienced Legal Consultant and licensed lawyer specializing in Contract Law, International Law, Gambling Law, E-Sports, Cryptocurrency & NFTs. In addition to my legal experience, I undertake several types of freelance projects, including forensic investigations, content writing, proofreading, drafting articles and documents, and other ad hoc legal services. I am dedicated, motivated and ensure that all tasks undertaken by myself are completed timeously and with the utmost care. If you require more information regarding my legal services please visit my website at niconaiduattorneys.co.zaContract LawCopyright LawTrademark LawLegal PleadingsCorporate LawLegal ConsultingFamily LawLegal DraftingLegal ResearchCivil LawLegal WritingContract DraftingPatent LawLegal AgreementInternational Law
- $70 hourlyCOMMERCIAL ATTORNEY & LEGAL TECH ENTHUSIAST Commercial attorney of 16+ years experience both locally and internationally, exclusively in the commercial law arena, with experience ranging from run of the mill, business as usual agreements, to very complex public private partnership agreements across a broad spectrum of industries. My focus is on gaining a full and proper understanding of clients' businesses to best serve their needs, a passion for upskilling people and implementing innovation to drive efficiency.Contract LawContract ManagementDue DiligenceContract NegotiationLegal ConsultingData ProtectionReviewArtificial IntelligenceContract Drafting
- $60 hourlyElizabeth Nlooto is a resilient individual presently seeking legal consulting work or candidate attorney work. My services include legal drafting , contract drafting as well as litigation.Contract LawAcademic ResearchResearch MethodsLegal ConsultingInternational SalesLegal ResearchCommercial LitigationDigital DesignLegal WritingGraphic DesignAdministrative SupportLawTrade LawOffice DesignMicrosoft Office
- $50 hourlyQualified lawyer with several years of corporate and commercial law experience. Whether a major industrial operator or individual seeking personnel legal advice, I am able to deliver agile, cost-effective and transparent solutions customised for specific client needs.Contract LawCorporate LawLegal ResearchContractLegal WritingLegal ConsultingInternational LawAcademic WritingLegal DocumentationLegal DraftingLawTrade LawLegal AgreementContract DraftingContract Negotiation
- $75 hourlyHello, and welcome to my profile! I am Jade Lawson, an experienced Advocate and Mediator with a passion for resolving legal disputes and promoting peaceful resolutions. With a strong background in law and extensive expertise in alternative dispute resolution, I offer my services to clients seeking efficient and effective legal solutions. As a Mediator, I believe in the power of collaborative problem-solving. I am skilled at facilitating constructive dialogue and guiding parties towards mutually beneficial outcomes. I strive to create a safe and impartial environment where conflicts can be resolved amicably and parties can maintain control over the decision-making process. My approach to advocacy and mediation is rooted in empathy, integrity, and professionalism. I am committed to actively listening to my clients' needs, understanding their objectives, and tailoring my services accordingly. I am an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills. Services I offer include: Legal representation in civil litigation cases, Mediation services for disputes in various areas of law, Legal advice and consultation Contract drafting and review, Negotiation and settlement agreements If you are seeking a dedicated and skilled Advocate and Mediator to assist you with your legal matters, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am confident in my ability to provide exceptional service and help you achieve your desired outcomes.Contract LawNegotiation CoachingLegal NegotiationCorporate LawCivil LawFamily LawMediationLegal WritingLegal ResearchLegal DraftingLegal AgreementLegal ConsultingContract Negotiation
- $35 hourlySUMMATION OF ABILITIES AND TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Abilities: Technical / Professional Experience: * Creative Problem-solver, * Contract and Policy drafting, * Organizing and planning skills, * Contract interpretation and negotiation, * High stress threshold, * Legal Research, * Disciplined, * Knowledge of insurance policies (in relation to litigation), * Hardworking, * Drafting Legal notices, Pleadings, Correspondence/letters, and Opinions. * Result orientated, * FICA and RICA Compliance,Contract LawLegal ConsultingLawContractContract DraftingLegal AgreementLegal
- $65 hourlyPhindile Mthimunye is an Admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa with over 5 years’ experience in different sectors in the legal industry. She has gained experience in commercial, insurance, labour, energy, and personal injury law. Skills • Administrative Support • Legal Correspondence • Legal Brief Preparation • Building Trust and Relationships • Contract Review • Document Preparation • Litigation • Client Advising • Document Filing • Research • Negotiation • Briefings • Contract drafting • Contract management • Teamwork and Collaboration • Drafting of OpinionsContract LawDraftingContractContract DraftingLegal Agreement
- $50 hourlyLawyer. Particular interest in commercial law, including drafting contracts, business development and strategic planning. Interests in dispute resolution, mediation, and civil litigation.Contract LawFamily LawLawProperty LawEmployment DisputeAlternative Dispute ResolutionLegal AgreementCivil LawContract DraftingLegal ConsultingLegal
- $50 hourlyI'm a Legal Consultant experienced in providing legal advice as well as drafting and vetting of contracts. Whether you are in need of guidance or request advice in formal reports, I can help. * Knows South African Law and exceptional research skills in International Law. * Eight years experience * Full professional assistance from start to finish. * Regular communication is important to me, so let's keep in touch.Contract LawDraftingLegalContract DraftingContractLegal AgreementLegal Consulting
- $84 hourlySummary Recent BCOM Law graduate with a passion for accuracy and organization. Adept at handling confidential information, strong research skills, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality work. Seeking an opportunity to leverage my skills in data entry and legal research to support data management objectives.Contract LawCommercial LitigationAgile CRMLegal NegotiationOperations Management SoftwareEconomicsResearch MethodsStrategic PlanningFinancial ManagementFinancial Analysis & ValuationAccounting Principles & PracticesProject ManagementMarketingAgile Project Management
- $150 hourlyI’m a corporate commercial lawyer with a decade of experience in mergers and acquisitions, contract vetting and drafting, legal opinions, mining law, supply chain and procurement, and contracts/legal training.Contract LawLegal DraftingContract NegotiationContract DraftingCorporate LawMicrosoft WordComputer SkillsLegal
- $40 hourlyProfessional Profile Legal experience in dealing with cases, bringing enthusiasm, dedication and an exceptional work ethic. I am well trained in dealing with clients, opening new cases. Positive energy, eager to work. Well rounded individual whom works well with people. Very sociable and professional. Contact Highlights * Works well under pressure * Exceptional interpersonal skills * Highly responsible and reliable * Great Organizational Effectiveness skills * Case filling and exceptional communication skills * Well versed in Microsoft Office * Communication skills * Easily adaptable under pressure * Problem Solving and improvisational skills * Leadership SkillsContract LawLegal ConsultingLegalContractLawCivil LawContract DraftingConstruction Document PreparationLegal AgreementMicrosoft Office
- $17 hourlyA Risk and Regulatory Compliance Specialist with over 3 years of experience in financial services. I possess a strong expertise in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF) regulations. I am an expert in IP Law, contract management, from drafting, negotiation, reviewing and amending contracts of all kinds including drafting licensing agreements, partnership agreements, loan agreements, employment contracts, sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements among other things. Throughout my career, I have built and implemented comprehensive compliance programs to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, identify and mitigate potential areas of risk, and advise senior management on legal and regulatory issues. I have also conducted ESG assessments to evaluate the environmental and social impact of organizations and developed ESG strategies to align with business goals. Furthermore, I have developed and implemented AML/CTF compliance programs to identify and prevent potential money laundering and terrorist financing activities. My experience in risk management and regulatory compliance has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of industry-specific regulations and guidelines, including FAIS Regulations, POPI Act, PCC Act, Anti-Money Laundering laws, and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. I am passionate about helping organizations maintain compliance and mitigate risk in order to protect their reputation and financial well-being. In addition to my expertise in risk and compliance, I have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication and collaboration abilities. I am committed to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and regulations to ensure that my clients and employers remain compliant and successful. I am always seeking new opportunities to leverage my skills and expertise in risk and regulatory compliance to drive positive change within organizations. Please feel free to reach out to connect and discuss how I can help your organization achieve its risk management and compliance objectives.Contract LawContract ManagementGovernance, Risk Management & ComplianceData PrivacyIntellectual Property LawCopyright LawInsurance & Risk ManagementLegal ResearchEnvironmental LawRegulatory ComplianceAnti-Money LaunderingNon-Disclosure AgreementMergers & AcquisitionsLegal ConsultingCorporate Law
- $10 hourlyABOUT ME I am a naturally energetic, hardworking person and I thrive on a challenge. A sense of humour and a sense of fun are both integral to my personality and I feel that these qualities combined with my drive and desire to truly excel are what sets me apart. My love for law, sport and business have meant that work has fortunately always been something I look forward to and give 110% to new opportunities and the ability to broaden my skill set, exposure, knowledge and understanding excite me., Personal skills: I am highly motivated and organized individual who is able to work equally well within a team. I have always been goal orientated and work well under pressure. I am able to follow complex directions and I have the ability to work independently without close supervision. I believe that I am well suited to leadership positions, but I am also able to take directions, as well as criticism from my superiors. I pride myselfContract LawManagement SkillsSchedulingContract DraftingCustomer ServiceContractLegal AgreementBusiness ManagementPresentationsMicrosoft WordWord ProcessingMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft ExcelGoogle Workspace
- $100 hourlyLRPC Consultants was founded in 2016 by its 2 founding partners who have a long and proven history in Technology / Digital Transformation, Corporate Governance and Corporate and Labour Law. Our team has a broad set of skills and a wider range of experience across many industries. We are passionate about what we do and constantly drive success and excellence, breaking new grounds in ingenuity and delivery. Passion is what we believe drives performance and propels our level of commitment to developing world-class solutions.Contract LawLegal AgreementCustomer DevelopmentLegal WritingIT ManagementIT Compliance Audit
- $70 hourlyI am an attorney with 10 years of experience in civil, commercial, contract and labour law to name a few. I am passionate about charity work, and sit on the Boards of several prominent non-profit organisations in a legal advisory capacity, which special interest in governance and ethics.Contract LawLegal ConsultingCorporate LawCivil Law
- $10 hourlyI am an analyst, researcher, writer, and great administrator. whether you are looking for a virtual administrator or PA, or someone to proof read and advance your document/ paper/ research - I am here for you! I have experience in contract management and drafting of lease agreements I have also written articles, and I am a great researcher and analyst I also do virtual administrative work.Contract LawResearch Paper WritingResearch MethodsWritingPolitical SciencePolicy AnalysisPhilosophyLegal AgreementContractMicrosoft WordComputerContract DraftingMicrosoft Excel
- $15 hourlyContract LawCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceLegal ConsultingLawLegalContract DraftingLegal AgreementManagement Skills
- $10 hourlyEmail * LinkedIn Profile * Twitter/Blog/Portfolio I am a hardworking, teachable, flexible and energetic young lady with lots of dreams and ambitions. My years of experience in the hospitality industry have groomed me to know and respect people from all walks of life, how to be a team-player and how to handle difficult situations.Contract LawTypingData CollectionFamily LawSpa & Beauty MenuTravel & HospitalityAdministrative SupportHospitality
- $6 hourlyI am a mature woman with a very high work ethic. I am meticulous & sharp on the eye. I pay attention to detail and follow instructions to the tee. My experiences, both as a Financial Manager and a Real Estate Sales Practitioner, have armed me with a broad and invaluable knowledge on the intricacies of business. Although I am not qualified in Proofreading and Copy Editing yet, I am ready to venture into these fields and learn as fast as I can. Reading is one of my passions so I believe I have one of the key qualities required in these fields. I tend to pick up errors quickly as I read because I have a sharp eye and mind. Give me an opportunity and I'll never disappoint.Contract LawReal Estate AppraisalReal Estate ClosingReal Estate Business PlanReal Estate Transaction StandardReal Estate LawReal Estate MarketingReal Estate ListingReal Estate Cold CallingSales & Inventory EntriesBudget ManagementHuman Resource ManagementComputer SkillsFinancial ManagementSales & Marketing
- $15 hourlyExperienced Litigator Proactive Problem-solving and Solution-oriented Approach Resilient and Driven Approachable and a Good Listener PROFILE Driven and dynamic litigator with a wealth of experience across diverse areas of criminal law. Recognized for my ability to think quickly on my feet, I passionately advocate for client interests, tirelessly analysing case merits and minimizing risk to achieve optimal outcomes. My track record showcases a proven ability to secure case dismissals, negotiate advantageous settlements, and obtain favourable verdicts. With a strong commitment to delivering exceptional legal representation, I am ready to make a lasting impact in the field of law. I further deliver outstanding legal advisory services, comprehensive guidance, streamlined drafting expertise and strategic litigation solutions while actively supporting and promoting specific causes, social or political changes or targeted objectives aimed at fostering positive societal transformations.Contract LawProblem ResolutionLegal TranscriptionFamily LawCommercial LitigationCivil LawCriminal LawPublic SpeakingProject ManagementLitigationLegal DraftingLegal Consulting
- $60 hourlyI am a BA (LLB) graduate from the University of the Witwatersrand and have since begun my career in a multi-national law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP (HSF), as a Legal Analyst. I have utilized a combination of legal technology and analytical thinking to deliver cost-efficient accurate legal services to clients globally. I have now completed my Practical Vocational Training at Govender Law Incorporated (currently Pending Admission), based in Sandton, Johannesburg. The Corporate/Commercial sector together with Risk and Compliance is where most of my experience lies. I have a structured approach to achieving my goals with a positive attitude and a thirst for knowledge. I am a well-versed in operating in dynamic environments and able to quickly adapt to ever-changing demands of legal field.Contract LawGDPR Compliance ReviewData PrivacyAnti-Money LaunderingRisk ManagementComplianceContract DraftingLegal Agreement
- $20 hourlyI am a young legal professional with varying interests in the law. I have legal drafting and research skills and can help you get your legal house in order. I have a knack for self supervision and getting the work done. I am a great communicator and use this as a means of expanding how i deliver on any brief.Contract LawHuman & Civil RightsPrivacy LawProject ManagementLegal ConsultingLegal DraftingPolicy WritingManagement SkillsAcademic ResearchContract NegotiationLegal Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.