HOW TO HIRE CORNERSTONE CONTENT CREATORS
How to hire cornerstone content creators
From ebooks to infographics to videos, cornerstone content creators know how to create the type of quality content that organically attracts leads, links, and social shares.
So how do you hire cornerstone content creators? What follows are some tips for finding top cornerstone content professionals on Upwork.
How to shortlist cornerstone content professionals
As you’re browsing available cornerstone content consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want someone who can cover your topics in-depth enough to produce quality cornerstone content.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., composing a beginner’s guide to rock climbing).
- Feedback Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular cornerstone content creator.
How to write an effective cornerstone content job post
With a clear picture of your ideal cornerstone content creator in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective cornerstone content job post should include:
- Scope of work: From listicles to ebooks, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries or writing styles, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to create your own cornerstone content? Log in and post your cornerstone content job on Upwork today.
CORNERSTONE CONTENT CREATORS FAQ
What is cornerstone content?
Cornerstone content is the content that matters most to your search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. These are generally long-form, high-quality, informative articles or landing pages that you want to rank higher in search results.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in cornerstone content consultants:
- Cornerstone content
- Content marketing
- SEO writing
Why do you want to hire cornerstone content creators?
The trick to finding top cornerstone content creators is to identify your needs. Is your goal to find a content writer to create a comprehensive listicle of the top marketing tools for online retailers? Or do you need help producing an ebook offering an inside look at the API economy? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a cornerstone content creator?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced cornerstone content creator may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their cornerstone content more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.