I am a Top Rated Plus Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Design specialist with a 100% Job Success Rate here on Upwork and over 50 successful projects completed. I’ve got over 5+ years of professional experience and 64% of my clients stay with me long-term. I can help to bring your idea from a vague concept into reality (whether it be a prototype or mass production). I will be with you at all stages of the development, from an initial concept, engineering simulation, and verification, design to prototyping. With your approval and feedback, I will bring even the most complex ideas into life!
I have designed a lot of power equipment elements, robots, automotive parts, some consumer products, and complex assemblies. Throughout my working experience, I solved structural analysis and simulation tasks that proved the high-quality of products I make. I designed for manufacturing (CNC milling, turning, injection molding, or 3D-printing) and programmed the CNC machine tools to manufacture the prototypes.
I will do everything for the project to meet your every wish. I am an engineering and 3D-modeling enthusiast, and I am ready to work day and night to provide the best result.
I am very flexible when it comes to my clients so we can communicate whenever is comfortable for you in your local time. I believe that dialogue is what ensures that all parties are satisfied. I'll be sure to provide you with updates as often as you would like and ask for your feedback. I always answer promptly within 12 hours, and you can always contact me for questions, feedback, new tasks, or anything else! Completing jobs within the deadline is one of the cornerstones of my freelance career. Even though I design projects from scratch and complete very complex tasks, I always finish the project in the allotted time.
The usual workflow is:
1. I analyze your request and ask questions. We come to a mutual conclusion of the product concept or of the task results.
2. I will make the first design\draft\calculation, and we'll review it together.
3. I'll fix all the issues and make a second iteration. We'll brush up on what issues are left.
4. I'll make the final 3rd design and send you all the files and specifications.
In my practice, product development takes several iterations. I always try to keep them down to 3. However, my goal is to ensure you are satisfied with whatever iteration count.
What I can do for you:
1.Product Design and Reverse-Engineering:
-If you only have a vague idea about your product, I will help you to brainstorm the idea toward a concept drawing, and to detailed product design.
- I will design couplings, enclosures, parts for injection molding, tooling and manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical products.
- If you have a picture of the design you want or some partial drawings, I will reverse-engineer the design and add the changes you need.
- If you have an actual part of a whole product and want to get a 3D-model or 2D-drawings, I will find where you can scan the object, and then I'll reverse-engineer the 3D-scan into a CAD model.
- I will provide a realistic rendering of the 3D-model for you to present to the investors.
- I will offer designs to manufacturing depending on the process: machining, casting, injection molding, 3D-printing.
- I will design 3D- models of sheet metal parts.
Software: Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Fusion 360, Siemens NX, AutoCAD, Kompass-3D, Geomagic Design X, Keyshot.
2. Mechanical Engineering Simulations
- I will prove that the design will withstand the loads it is supposed to work under. OR choose the materials based on the simulations. (Structural Analysis)
- I will simulate the flow of air or liquids through whatever you need. (CFD simulation)
Software: Ansys, Solidworks, Fusion 360
- I will create CNC programs for the following processes: CNC turning, CNC 3-5 axis milling, laser|plasma cutting.
- I will optimize parts for injection molding and other manufacturing processes
Software: Powermill and Fusion 360.
I will be glad to hear from you!
I am always open to job offers and new challenging designs. Helping clients realize their ideas into products is my passion.
Contact me today, and I will start working on your design right away!