Hire the best Press Release Writers in California
Check out Press Release Writers in California with the skills you need for your next job.
- $80 hourly𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟴 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗘 A 10 year veteran as a strategic leader with a track record of driving 8-figure growth across diverse industries. I bring a unique blend of neuromarketing expertise, Inc 500 level business experience, and innovative thinking to the table to avoid crucial mistakes and guide you through pivotable moments of your business to ensure lean scale. Leveraging neuroscience and psychology, my team and I meticulously analyze your target audience's subconscious motivations, construct compelling offers using emotional triggers and unique selling points, and validate effectiveness using neuromarketing techniques, to create offers that are not just appealing, but truly irresistible. "𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟'𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘" - John Thomas American TV Political Commentator (Fox News, CNN & more) and 8 Figure Business Owner with Sciential Top Services: Full-Service Neuromarketing (meaning we are staffed with Neuroscientists/Psychologists) Media Buying (7 figure plus returns for multiple clients monthly) Irresistible Offer (Based on emotional triggers from clinical research) System Builds (revenue focused with upsells, subscriptions, and customer service reps to ensure CTLV) UGC (brand ready scalable content with medical before and after photos/vids capabilities) SOP's and Trained Messaging Conversion Team Celebrity Endorsements (not cameo, we have them actually use your product and their audiences) Shark Tank Distribution (get endorsed by sharks and use their audiences) SEO 1st Page (local GMB three pack guaranteed) Cold Calling + Appt Setting (custom made CRM to give you competitive advantage) Clinical Research (validate your products/services through scientific research) Influencer Shoutouts (100s of millions of real followers in every niche on every platform) Press Releases (top tier available for online, TV, billboards, print) Reputation Management (guaranteed reviews daily on GMB, Yelp, FB, Trust Pilot, etc) Social Media and Web Scraping (Phone Numbers, Emails, and Location) Landing Pages / UI UX / Site Builds (unique with less than 40-50% bounce rate) Guest Posting (local and in your niche available) Domain Authority (raised by + 30-50 within months) Your Fractional CMO + Full Service Agency, Athens Ramseyer of Sciential. All In. Committed. A part of the Tribe. Neuromarketing Agency: Sciential.agency Currently held positions have had the majority of labor fulfilled and I am on a retainer consulting fee so I am actively seeking my next project. *steadily landing larger clients - price is subject to raise at any moment to suit my experience* ***ANY DIRECT CONSULTATION PRIOR TO CONTRACT IN PLACE IS PROHIBITED*** ***1.5k MINIMUM BUY-IN FOR PROJECTS*** ***3.5k-5K MINIMUM MONTHLY RETAINERS*** *** GTM REQUIRED*** ***NO HOURLY CONTRACTS*** ***MONTHLY RETAINERS ONLY*** ***NO MARKETING AGENCIES*** ***SINGLE 30 MIN COMPLIMENTARY CALL BEFORE CONTRACT IS IN PLACE*** ***MUST FILL OUT INTAKE PRIOR TO CALL*** ***CEO/FOUNDER MUST BE ON CALL*** ***WEEK WAIT TIME TO BEGIN NEW PROJECTS***Press Release WritingInfluencer MarketingPress ReleaseClinical TrialLead GenerationLanding PageMarketing ManagementSales OptimizationMarketing StrategyVideo StrategyScientific ResearchBiology ConsultationMedia BuyingSEO BacklinkingSEO WritingSales & Marketing
- $50 hourlyMy name is Pierre Zarokian. I offer Wikipedia consulting, Online Reputation Management, PR & Branding, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Management(Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Linkedin), Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Press Release Services, Email Marketing, web development and more. I have been doing SEO and digital marketing for over 20 years. I also specialize in online reputation management services. If you got negative reviews online, I may be able to help you remove or suppress them. I also can help you bury negative articles and remove other defamatory content such as mugshots and reports from cheater sites. For web design, I specialize in Wordpress and Magento platforms. I am also a Google Certified Ads Partner. I have a small team in Los Angeles area. I have staff members fluent in Spanish, Russian and French, should you need content or SEO in one of these languages. I also offer content writing and press release services. I am a writer for Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Watch and few other publications. Thanks Pierre Zarokian -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: 1- I do not offer any services against YELP or Google guidelines, which state: a- offer incentives of any kind, such as discounts, freebies, refunds, gift cards, contest entries, offers, or deals in exchange for the posting of reviews of your Business, or to prevent or remove reviews. b- pay or induce anyone to post, refrain from posting, or remove reviews, or otherwise attempt to circumvent Yelp’s Recommendation Software or fraud detection systems; 2- I comply with all Wikipedia policies. Per Wikipedia polices I must disclose all accounts I have used. I have not used any direct accounts, but have a colleague with account name WiktorLinus who has posted content for me. In addition most of my prior work has been referred to other colleagues who disclosed the their own paid association in their user pages. Starting June 2023 and going forward I will not be doing direct edits myself and all edits will be done by clients themselves or would be referred to other colleagues who will disclose their associations in their own user pages.Press Release WritingFortune 500 CompanyFacebook Ads ManagerGoogle AdsPublic RelationsProject ManagementSEO AuditLink BuildingContent WritingPress ReleaseSocial Media MarketingWordPress DevelopmentWikipediaSearch Engine MarketingSearch Engine OptimizationReputation Management
- $70 hourlyWorking in higher education for over 20 years, I bring a record of impact and results. Writing and editing for a wide range of clients across campus, my experience includes fundraising, student recruitment, research, and academic and student programs. I have extensive experience with executive communications, reports, grants, news, copywriting, web content, press releases, public relations, social media, blogs, newsletters, and magazines. I've written on a wide array of topics, translating complex research into easily digestible and engaging articles for a wider public. Topics I've covered include science, health, education, technology, student life, profiles, medicine, politics, business, social science, and humanities. I am also an experienced marketing communications strategist, working with senior administrative and thought leaders to craft highly effective strategic plans, utilizing a multi-channel, integrated approach to move institutions forward and upward.Press Release WritingBlog WritingNewsletter WritingArticle WritingHigher EducationStrategic CommunicationScienceInternal CommunicationsReport WritingPress ReleaseContent Writing
- $100 hourlyAs a podcast publicity expert, I help businesses and individuals increase their visibility and credibility by securing interviews on top-rated podcasts. With over 5 years of experience in the industry, I have a proven track record of landing my clients on some of the most popular podcasts in their niche. I specialize in identifying the right podcasts and hosts for my clients, and I use my extensive network of contacts to secure interviews that align with their goals and messaging. My clients appreciate my ability to craft compelling pitch angles and messaging that resonates with podcast hosts and their audiences. Whether my clients are looking to build thought leadership, increase brand awareness, or drive sales, I work closely with them to understand their goals and tailor my approach accordingly. I pride myself on my ability to deliver measurable results and help my clients achieve their goals. If you're looking to increase your visibility and credibility through podcast interviews, I'd love to help. Let's discuss how I can help you get in front of your target audience and achieve your business goals.Press Release WritingAdvertising ManagementPress DistributionPress AdvertisingPress ReleaseMedia RelationsPaid MediaPay Per Click AdvertisingLead GenerationPodcastingeCommercePublic RelationsGoogle AdsFacebook AdvertisingFacebook Ads Manager
- $65 hourlyGIVING VOICE TO YOUR WORDS Your project is unique. Your audience is unique. You want to ensure that your message reaches your audience. Each word of the script is carefully chosen. With all that effort, you now want to make sure that you have just the right voice to deliver your content. Identifying who your audience is--by reading your script, knowing who you are trying to reach and what your vision is, determines the voice. A voice that's believable. Let's Bring Your Script Alive, Give Voice to your Words and Inspire Your Audience to Take Action ...with a style that's smooth, conversational, believable, and trustworthy. Let's enhance your reputation and credibility--and set you apart from the competition ...with a finished project you'll want to share with friends and colleagues. Typically, a 24-hour (or less) turnaround for short projects. WHAT OTHERS SAY: "It was a pleasure working with Jo Eager. She is indeed a professional voice talent. She understood our voiceover directions/instructions and gave us what we needed, and on time. We look forward to working with her again." Francis (Team SLE). "Excellent freelancer! High quality voice over, timely turnaround, happy to recommend.” “I was in ahh of her many achievements! i enjoyed working with her and receiving thorough feedback on possible additives that can make me better! thank you!!” "Great voice over by Jo Eager, who hit the nail on the head with her first take. All the best, Ace." Voice over actor for 25+ years. I've written, produced and recorded thousands of commercials, features, and public service spots. Explainer Videos, Commercials, Public Service Spots, Features, Press Releases, Narration, Documentaries, Audio Books, On-hold telephone messages, whatever you need. THE “WRITE” STUFF | In addition, I offer copywriting services ...also with a style that's conversational. Whatever you need. Sales copy, explainer videos, resumés, websites, articles, news and press releases, radio, television, blogs. Internationally published, best-selling (three times) Chicken Soup for the Soul contributor. Published in USA Today, California Game and Fish, Just Labs, San Francisco Examiner, Sacramento Bee, and many others. U.S. MILITARY Veteran of the U.S. Army; served at the American Forces Network, Berlin, then stayed in Berlin and worked at a German-language radio station, Radio in the American Sector, a station formed after WWII to broadcast news from the west into the east during the Cold War. To chat about your project, feel free to click on the "INVITE TO JOB" button in the upper right corner of this page. Thanks, Jo "Finding out what to say is the beginning of the ... process. How you say it makes people look and listen. And, if you're not successful at that, you've wasted all the work, intelligence, and skill that went into discovering what you should say." ---Bill Bernbach *******Press Release WritingArticle WritingCopywritingPress ReleaseResume WritingWritingVoice-OverNarrationVoice Acting
- $75 hourlyHi, I’m Edit. I am your best resource for everything related to Health/Medical and Healthcare Blogging. I specialize in Health/Medical/Healthcare Writing, No-Nonsense Health Content Creation, and Health Research. Science-based health content is the life-blood of successfully building your authority as a health and wellness professional. If you want to stand out in this highly saturated marketplace, my articles will give you a competitive advantage over all the other entrepreneurs and help you build trust with your audience. Health entrepreneurs understand the importance of quality content, but they rarely have time to devote to this tedious work. I make this very easy; you can hire me to create high-quality, original content backed by sound science. With my help, you will be able to develop the relationship and credibility needed to attract your ideal customers and save you a boatload of time, so you don’t have to do the research or writing yourself. As a Health Researcher, I take a no-BS approach to health and wellness. I dig through all the data and find the most credible sources of information to filter through all the garbage science out there. Not all science is created equal. While it’s often tricky to differentiate good science from bad, I know how to take the guesswork out of the process. I help companies in the Health, Medical, and Pharmaceutical space, just like you build credibility by creating top-quality content founded on the best scientific research available.Press Release WritingCopy EditingNutritionPharmaceutical IndustryMedical WritingArticle WritingCopywritingContent WritingHealth & WellnessBlog WritingArticleWebsite ContentPress ReleaseBlog Content
- $48 hourlyI am a published author with a Master’s degree in Strategic Communication – specifically marketing copy and B2B communication. My goal is to create high impact copy that is appealing and exciting to a company's target audience and also reflects a company's brand identity and value. I work with companies and government entities to refresh existing marketing copy and website content. I have experience working in City government on website development, marketing communications, digital media, press releases, and Request For Proposals (RFP)s. I have worked in higher education publishing for 20 years, most recently with Pearson Education. I also have extensive experience as an instructional designer, creating college courses and business training courses, workbooks, and manuals. My strengths are brand messaging, research, writing, editing, and creating and editing content in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere. I use the following Learning Management Systems: Canvas, Blackboard, Schoology, Moodle, Articulate, and Rise 360.Press Release WritingRFP WritingGovernment WebsiteCreative WritingBlog WritingMarketing CommunicationsSurvey DesignAdobe Creative SuiteInternet MarketingCrisis CommunicationsPress Release
- $55 hourly✅ TOP-RATED freelancer on Upwork with 100% job success specializing in case studies, white papers, and business blogs. As a business professional and former college English professor, I've been long hardwired to create, evaluate, and appreciate compelling content. Today, that content gets results for my clients because I eat, sleep, and breathe the art and science of wordsmithing. With extensive experience in business and academic settings, I leverage my bachelor's degree in business administration and master's degree in English while writing content and copy to my clients' specifications. ✅ Here's what a few of my clients say about working with me: "Mike is a strong writer who is punctual and super easy to work with. We'll definitely work with him again on future projects!" "Hi Michael, this article is fantastic, thank you." "I can't thank Michael enough… This man has a gift of writing both professionally and eloquently." I have a process that ensures that your writing project will produce the results you envision: I communicate with you throughout the project to establish a clear understanding of your requirements and report updates on the project's progress along the way. Your project requirements are diligently adhered to and carefully applied to get the results you expect. Your final project is always delivered on time. After your review, edits are applied where necessary. In addition, to help you get the best words on the page to reach, teach, and convert your readers, I will offer suggestions based on my experience about what works well in a specific business genre and what doesn't. I also offer SEO research and application for blog posts and articles because getting your message on Google's first-page search results is essential for driving sales and brand recognition. Here are just some of the projects I can produce for you: —White Papers —Case Studies —Business Blogs —Press Releases —Business "About" and founder's stories Allow me to use my business and academic skills to create B2B documents that will impress your readers, customers, and future customers while delivering outstanding results. I offer a 100% guarantee on my work with my clients. If, for any reason, you're not happy with the work I provide, I will edit the copy until you're satisfied. Looking for a writer who brings passion, creativity, and a detail-oriented eye to the table? You've found the right guy! Let's get started and make your next business writing project an expertly crafted success! -MikePress Release WritingFinancial WritingSales WritingArticle WritingWritingWhite Paper WritingBlog ContentContent WritingB2B MarketingBlog WritingSEO WritingCopywritingPress ReleaseCase StudiesContent SEOReal Estate
- $20 hourlyHi! If you are looking for a seasoned copywriter who can not only write but sell products and services. Look no further! I am Chisom, an SEO copywriter, editor, and proofreader. I have experience writing blog content in diverse niches, including sales & marketing, e-commerce, real estate, travel & hospitality, technology, and finance. I specialize in product description & listings, About Us, creative writing, content editing, and SEO blog writing for brands, websites, and startups. So hit me up. Let’s get started on your projects immediately.Press Release WritingSEO ContentGeneral TranscriptionBlog ContentTravel WritingProduct ReviewProduct DescriptionPress ReleaseCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingTravel & HospitalityReal EstateSEO Writing
- $20 hourly*Please note I work off of a fixed rate versus hourly. I have over 12 years of experience in the beauty, lifestyle, and wellness industries as a published writer, editor, publicist, and social media marketer. I'm a regular contributor to top national outlets including Allure, InStyle, People.com, W Magazine, and more. For a link to ALL of my published work, please send me a message, or just Google my name! As a copywriter, I have extensive experience writing copy for product descriptions, company bios, press releases, pitches, newsletters, and marketing material for both established and up-and-coming brands. Deliverables include: -Blog posts -Social media marketing for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest -Press releases -Media pitches -Company/personal bios -Product descriptions -Resume and cover letter writing -SEO writing -Social media strategy -Copyediting and proofreading -Newsletters and email marketing Proficient in MailChimp, Canva. I look forward to helping you with all of your brand needs!Press Release WritingInfluencer MarketingPublic RelationsFashion & BeautyPress ReleaseSocial Media MarketingContent Marketing StrategyArticle WritingCopywritingBlog WritingHealth & FitnessFashion WritingContent WritingBeauty & Personal CareLifestyleBeauty
- $60 hourlyI have helped organizations secure over 50 million in funds in the past five years. Organizations I've secured funding from include the National Science Foundation, the United States Navy, the State of Kentucky, the Los Angeles City Council, and California State University, Northridge. I've been helping organizations secure government and grant funding for the last five years. My goal is to help organizations maintain healthy growth by securing proper funding to make their aspirations possible. My proposal construction skills have centered around RFP outlines, external research, product-market fit, document execution, and working with the contracting officer throughout the award process. I provide full-service grant fulfillment services. This includes the following: 1. Researching and finding qualified RFPs 2. Creating, managing, and tracking RFP submission list 3. Initiating and forming relationships with grant contracting officers pre and post submission 4. Organizing all necessary documents needed for proposal submissions 5. Constructing all verbiage needed for RFP submission, which includes but is not limited to Business Plan, Executive Summary, Competitive Advantage/Market Research Report, answers to specific RFP questions, etc 6. Editing current literature that you'd like to include in submissions 7. Creating a submission template that can be used for future grants I am well-versed in the entire grant fulfillment process and can execute all of these items in a winning fashion. In my free time, I love to travel and find new inspirations around the world.Press Release WritingBusiness PlanDigital Marketing MaterialsRFP WritingPitch DecksGrant Writing ConsultationGrant ApplicationGrant WritingPress ReleaseEditing & ProofreadingOutlineCopywriting
- $45 hourlyExtensive journalism and mass communications experience (i.e., writing news/feature stories and press releases, conducting interviews and copy editing). Solid understanding of marketing principles and strategies in public, private and nonprofit sectors. Extremely detail-oriented and accustomed to meeting tight deadlines. Additional skills include: designing fliers, event programs, business cards and print ads; developing and managing web content. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Picture Manager and Canva Design. Familiarity with WordPress and Constant Contact platforms.Press Release WritingCopy EditingAP Style WritingLayout DesignArticle WritingPress ReleaseSales & Marketing CollateralCopywriting
- $150 hourlyHello, and thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I have nearly 20 years of experience as a management consultant and executive operations leader for companies ranging from $10M-$45M. In addition to my hands-on experience, I earned an MBA from Pepperdine University and an undergraduate degree in Business Management. My certifications and training include computer repair and networking, Agile/SDLC, financial analysis and valuation, and DISC behavioral assessments for business optimization. I enjoy and have strength in research and writing. Due to this, I have been leveraged in my various engagements to produce and lead brand pivots, website launches and content, and various marketing collateral. Content I have created includes white papers, sell sheets, press releases, technical manuals, blog posts, podcasts, and online articles. Additionally, I have multi-year experience producing sell-side M&A business summaries, which entail detailed research for marketing various businesses with EBITDA of $1M-$40M. My experience is in the following verticals: *Technology (Data Center/Cloud/Hosting/Managed Services): 10 years *Healthcare: 5 Years *Automotive: 2 Years *Call Center: 2 years *Investment Banking: 2 Years *Renewables: 1 Year *CPG: 1 Year *Finance: 1 Year In addition to writing content, I currently consult with businesses in various stages to address operational challenges, including P&L, technology deployment/migration, branding and communications, customer success, automation/process improvement, and vendor and project management. I enjoy leveraging my experience to create informative, aesthetic, and original content and materials to contribute to the success of businesses and CEOs so that they may realize their vision. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss how we can work together. My writing portfolio: cheyennetanner.contently.com My website: Interea.coPress Release WritingWebsite CopywritingSales & Marketing CollateralPress ReleaseTechnical WritingBlogArticle WritingBlog WritingWireframingTechnical Manual
- $40 hourly"Chelsea helped bring my vision in to fruition. She helped assist with my website and social media, also with making key decisions. Chelsea is a very dependable, and reliable source. She made sure that the work she did was always timely. I was so pleased with her work. Her work always exceeded my expectations. Know that she will always go over and above for her clients." -Tanya James, Inspirations on Hand "Chelsea was a tremendous help in providing service for my website design for There is Hope Financial. I originally created my website not having the expertise to do so. I contracted Chelsea. She totally revamped what I had created. I was so impressed with the results. My website looks very professional! She reworded the majority of my website to make it sound professional without losing the essence of business. She added easy access links for my clients, set up my services page and added additional items I did not consider but needed. Thank you Chelsea for your professionalism and attention to detail." -Felicia Felton, There is Hope Financial There's nothing worse than scrolling a professional website that seems well put together, but has typos in its copy. By nature, I am detail-oriented and enjoy indulging in well-written pieces of work and have witnessed first hand how a poorly written piece can taint how one views a business. My goal is to maintain your professionalism through the language used on your website in a way that effectively represents your brand to your preferred audience. Simply put, I'm interested in making sure your brand sounds good! I specialize in website content such as: • Blogs/articles • Mission statements • Captions • Press releases • And more As a copyeditor, I've always taken an objective stance to ensure that it's not my voice shown but that of the writer and/or company. As a copywriter, I pride myself on creating succinct, precise, and quality work. Ideally, I'd work with a startup or established company looking to build up its brand through its online written content. I am well-versed in the English language, Associated Press Stylebook and have experience with Wordpress. If you have a preferred program you'd like me to use that I am unfamiliar with, I am quick to learn the ins and outs of it. Let me take the time and strain of editing off your hands. Or, allow me to write your copy so that little to no editing is required. I'd love to hear about your company's website content goals and how I can come alongside you to help you achieve those goals.Press Release WritingWeb DevelopmentArticle WritingSocial Media WebsiteProofreadingEnglishEmail MarketingCopy EditingMarketingWritingContent WritingWebsite CopywritingPress ReleaseWordPress
- $40 hourlyOver 40 years as a writer, 20 books, plus 25 ghostwritten. Over 1,000 books edited, rewritten, and proofread. Non fiction specialty including research as necessary. I have been writing the publishing industry's leading newsletter now for 25 years.Press Release WritingBook EditingPress ReleaseProofreadingDevelopmental EditingPublication DesignMemoir WritingNewsletter WritingNonfictionEnglishEditing & Proofreading
- $40 hourlyI'm a copywriter and content writer with a focus on delivering high-quality messaging for publicity companies, brand strategy agencies, and creative entrepreneurs. With a diverse portfolio of clients who have been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Architectural Digest, and more, I leverage my keen ability to collaborate with professionals in various industries. At the forefront of my work is the ability to uncover and synthesize the essence of what makes a brand, weaving it together to resonate with its ideal clients, drive its marketing efforts, and increase its revenue. Whether you're a solo entrepreneur at the helm of a boutique company, an agency looking to take your brand messaging to the next level, or an organization in need of top-notch copywriting support, I'd love to chat. For more information about how my services can serve your business, connect with me on LinkedIn, email me at email@example.com, or visit my website at hannahmckelson.com.Press Release WritingBlog WritingContent Marketing StrategySocial Media ContentMedia PitchPress ReleaseArticle WritingBlog ContentContent CreationContent WritingCopy EditingCopywritingOnline WritingEssay WritingEditing & ProofreadingWriting
- $50 hourlyMasters in Advertising and Public Relations Expert in: -Copywriting -Design -Email Marketing -Website Updates -Social Media -User Generated ContentPress Release WritingVideographyGraphic DesignPerformance TestingEditing & ProofreadingUsability TestingGoogle DocsCopy EditingWritingSocial Media ContentPress ReleaseCopywritingEmail MarketingPublic RelationsKlaviyo
- $95 hourlyI have 13 years of experience in the advertising industry and specialize in copywriting and content creation. I'm an expert across all digital platforms and understand what each unique copy component's purpose is and how each one works together depending on the placement, audience, funnel point and UI/design. That said, I can write long form, short form, headlines, sublines, descriptions, CTAs, and so on. Yes... even clickbait. I’ve received 10 social awards from PromaxBDA, Shortys, Webbys, American Advertising Awards and Social TV Awards. I’ve also been published in Ad Age, The Drum and Ad Forum along with being selected at a 2019 Judge for the One Show Awards in the Social and Mobile category and hosted a panel for Social Media Week in 2019 and 2020.Press Release WritingPress ReleaseWebsiteCopywritingSocial Media StrategyContent CreationContent AuditEmployee CommunicationsEmployee EngagementEmail CopywritingSocial Media MarketingInternet MarketingSocial Media Content
- $75 hourlyMeet Chloe Detrick, the unstoppable force behind the scenes, making waves in the world of public relations. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Chloe's passion for helping clients in the entertainment, culture, and lifestyle sectors knows no bounds. As a publicist, Chloe takes a personable and hands-on approach, ensuring constant communication with her clients. She understands that needs, goals, and priorities are ever-evolving, and she's always there to navigate those changes with a friendly smile and professional expertise. When it comes to securing press placements, Chloe is a master magician. She has landed her clients on top-tier programs like Good Morning America, The Drew Barrymore Show, and CNBC, as well as prestigious lifestyle publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Insider, Betches, Romper, and The Los Angeles Times. But she doesn't stop there! Chloe is also well-versed in the broadcast and podcast space, having secured placements on shows such as KTLA, WXMI, KTTV, iHeart Radio, and many more. But don't let her impressive professional portfolio fool you — Chloe is not just all work and no play. In her spare time, you can find her on stage performing stand-up comedy, creating captivating short films, or honing her skills in Improv or sketch comedy classes at the esteemed Upright Citizens Brigade. Both her professional and personal experience in the entertainment industry make her a true powerhouse in the PR world, offering unparalleled insights and connections that go beyond the ordinary. So, whether she's crafting the perfect PR strategy or cracking jokes on stage, Chloe Detrick is a force to be reckoned with. With her friendly demeanor, professional prowess, and results-driven attitude, she's ready to elevate you and your brand to new heights. Buckle up and get ready for an exhilarating PR journey with Chloe by your side!Press Release WritingB2B MarketingBlog WritingMedia ListPublic Relations StrategyPublic Relations ConsultationCopywritingContent ManagementWritingStrategic PlanMarketing CommunicationsArticle WritingMedia RelationsPublic RelationsCreative WritingMedia PitchPress Release
- $40 hourlyHey All! I am here to create web or print copy that can get you noticed by your target audience. I am a Certified and Trained Copywriter building a wonderful portfolio. I've been a Beta Reader on Fiverr for 5 years and I have experience as a ghostwriter for several fictional novels. I've focused on SEO and marketing as a small business owner in the real estate industry. I know the importance of having captivating and persuasive content that helps to grow your business. Here's what you can expect with my gigs: · Professional & Efficient Experience · Original & Well Researched Content · Eye-Catching Headlines · Optimized Formatting to Fit Your Needs I am also a self-published author of 5 + projects including a leadership development curriculum. Writing in vast mediums and industries has always been a passion of mine and I take pride in my work. I am comfortable writing on many topics and I won't be satisfied with the piece until you are satisfied. Let's get to work!Press Release WritingRomanceEnglishEbookGhostwritingBeta ReadingMarketingWebsite CopywritingEmail CopywritingBlog DevelopmentBlog ContentBlog WritingPress ReleaseSales CopywritingAd CopyCopywriting
- $120 hourlyI'm a content & communications specialist with 7+ years experience. I hold a BA in English from the University of California, Berkeley, and have experience heading the Marketing department for a Silicon Valley tech company. These days, I prefer to focus on SaaS and technology spaces. My experience and skillset are varied (I'm highly adaptable- If you need something done, I can usually make it happen). However, some projects I particularly enjoy are: 📚 Building out Knowledge Bases: Everything from learning your product, information mapping, building the Knowledge Base (or Help Center), writing articles, and filming tutorial videos. I love turning complex processes into actionable tutorials. 📧 Communications: Let me operate as an extension of your team and help with a communications plan and execution for an internal technology transition, rebrand, or other major project. 💻 UI/UX: Let me help you create microcopy for your website, app, or digital product. I'm very flexible, responsive, and value clear communication when completing a project. Almost all of clients convert to long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Let's work together!Press Release WritingB2B MarketingDigital MarketingContent WritingBlog DevelopmentPress ReleaseBrand ManagementEnglishTechnical WritingMarketing StrategyArticle WritingMarketing CommunicationsProduct DescriptionTechnical DocumentationContent Creation
- $50 hourlyAs a Public Relations professional with 5+ years working in the agency setting, I have experience managing a variety of clients simultaneously and in almost all industries including luxury fashion, celebrity lifestyle, travel & hospitality, architecture & interior design, health & wellness, family & parenting, business, and culture. I thrive in editorial initiatives involving media relations, building journalist relationships, and keeping a consistent and relevant communication to secure mutually-beneficial opportunities.Press Release WritingSocial Media ManagementBrand ConsultingBrand DevelopmentMicrosoft ExcelContent CreationProduct FeaturesMailchimpManagement SkillsAccount ManagementMedia KitCisionEmail CommunicationPublic RelationsPress ReleaseMedia Relations
- $75 hourlyI have a passion with building businesses. I have worked with 100+ companies such Apple subsidiaries, Microsoft, GAIA crypto and many others on the accounting as well as business planning and content creation!Press Release WritingBusiness PlanBusiness Planning & StrategyWebsite ContentContent CreationBusiness ManagementForecastingPublic RelationsBudget ManagementBookkeepingAccountingPress Release
- $35 hourlyI am an experienced communication professional with a passion for storytelling. I am a seasoned writer with a keen eye for copywriting, editing, and proofreading. I have experience with outreach campaigns, social media strategy, public relations, and media kits.Press Release WritingMedia RelationsPress ReleaseScriptwritingCopywritingCreative WritingWritingCommunication StrategySocial Media ContentCommunications
- $50 hourlyHey there! If you are looking for an experienced and friendly content writer with a wide range of expertise to handle any of your content writing projects, I would love to help you! I am a seasoned creative and content writer with more than 15 years of experience. I have a passion for the written word and a talent for translating complex ideas into relatable content. I have worked with clients ranging from large corporations to startups, delivering high-quality content that exceeds expectations. My expertise spans from blog posts and articles to e-books and whitepapers, with a strong understanding of SEO best practices to drive traffic. My adaptable writing style, combined with exceptional project management skills and a commitment to excellence, has established me as a trusted content creator. I work flexibly and can adapt to your needs! The following content writing services are my strongest and I am ready to bring my expertise to your next project. - eBooks and Book Writing - Creative writing, copywriting - Re-writing, Editing, Proofreading - SEO Articles and Blog posts - Website Copywriting - Ad Copies & Social Media Marketing - Research, technical writing - Product Reviews and Buying Guides - Promotional letters, press releases, newsletters Let's talk about how to get started!Press Release WritingCreative WritingSocial Media ContentCreative StrategyCopywritingMarketingEbook WritingCopy EditingMarketing CommunicationsSocial Media CopySales WritingWritingBook WritingBlog WritingPress Release
- $40 hourly✅Hello, Welcome to my Profile, ✅ I am an expert course content creator, grant writer, press release specialist, presentation designer, pitch deck creator, business plan developer, ebook writer, and ghostwriter. With extensive experience in these areas, I offer a versatile set of skills to meet your content creation needs. ✅ With a strong command of the English language, I possess the unique ability to craft engaging and informative content that resonates with readers across diverse industries and niches. I excel in transforming complex concepts into easy-to-understand language, ensuring that the content I create is both accessible and impactful. ✅ Throughout my career, I have collaborated with a wide range of clients, from small businesses and startups to established corporations. My services encompass various forms of content creation, including blog posts, articles, web copy, and social media content. As an experienced content creator, I possess a keen eye for detail and consistently deliver high-quality work. ✅ Furthermore, I have earned critical acclaim for my book writing skills. With a talent for weaving words into captivating stories and delivering valuable insights, I have become a trusted name in the publishing industry. Whether you need a compelling narrative or an informative guide, I can create a book that exceeds your expectations. ✅ In addition, I am well-versed in grant writing and have successfully secured millions of dollars in funding for non-profit organisations, research institutions, and educational programs. I have a comprehensive understanding of the grant application process, enabling me to develop compelling proposals that stand out from the competition. ✅ Overall, my passion for writing and my unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality content have established me as a respected and sought-after expert in my field. I am dedicated to exceeding your expectations and helping you achieve your goals through my expertise. ✅ Thank you for considering my services. Let's collaborate to bring your ideas to life!Press Release WritingEcommerce SEO AuditGoogle AdsSocial Media AdvertisingShopify TemplatesAuction SoftwareShopifyPresentation DesignPress ReleaseAcademic WritingEbook WritingArticle WritingBook WritingContent CreationWebsite Copywriting
- $200 hourlyCreative writer + public relations professional with 15 years of diverse communications experience working with global entertainment and technology brands. Ex-comms for Spotify, Paramount's MTV, Nickelodeon, and Awesomeness Studios, and former PR agency rep for brands like Facebook, Lenovo, Bravo, Vimeo, and Shazam. I'm interested in any gigs involving content writing, editing, public relations, and communications strategy. I love uncovering the heart of a story and helping others tell theirs with conviction and passion. Let's tell yours!Press Release WritingBiography WritingPublic RelationsPublic Relations StrategyWritingPress ReleaseResume WritingPublic Relations ConsultationCreative WritingArticle Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses