Hire the best Typists in Georgia
Check out Typists in Georgia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $39 hourlyExperienced professional with customer service background and over ten years experience managing IT and Security. Skilled in project management, policy development, business communication, and IT support. Certifications in executive and nutrition coaching with eight years experience. Skilled in Microsoft office software with typing speed of 100 wpm. Expert use of transcription software to produce polished or verbatim transcripts.TypingProofreadingExecutive CoachingProject ManagementWordPressLogistics ManagementAudio Transcription
- $38 hourlyI have 25+ years of general administrative/clerical experience. Among that is experience with heavy data entry, internet researching, customer service, creation and upkeep of Excel/Google spreadsheets and Word/Google documents, etc. I am a determined and dependable individual who strives to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. I have a strong attention to detail and I am a great problem solver. I take pride in the work that I produce for my clients and would love to contribute to the success of your company's (or individual) overall goals by putting my aquired skills to work. Contact me today to discuss your project goals!TypingDatabase ManagementMicrosoft OutlookPDF ConversionGoogle SheetsClerical ProceduresMicrosoft WordData EntryGoogle DocsList BuildingMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyCEO & Founder of Freelance with Courtney, LLC. Professional Photographer and Real Estate Photographer. Certified Clinical Medical Assistant with 5 plus years of administrative experience. Strengths in data entry, web research, administrative support, social media management, etc. Previous office management experience including scheduling, designs, marketing, invoicing.TypingGoogle DocsLogo DesignRemote IT ManagementVirtual AssistanceEnglishAdobe PDFMedical TranscriptionMedical TerminologyGeneral TranscriptionData EntryMicrosoft PowerPointInternet ResearchMedical Records SoftwareMicrosoft Word
- $30 hourlyI am a working mother with a myriad of skills to offer to suit various needs. I love math and numbers, and I also love typing and assisting customers. At my previous job, I was known as the "Disney Princess" because I was always kind and courteous to my customers regardless of the situation! I am also sometimes referred to as the "Grammar Nazi" because I can find spelling and grammar errors in EVERYTHING! I am looking to supplement (and possibly replace!) my full-time position as a Probate Court Clerk. I cannot offer legal advice, but I am fairly knowledgeable about various court procedures in Georgia.TypingUS English DialectMathematics TutoringEditing & ProofreadingEmail CopywritingCustomer ServiceContent WritingArts & CraftsMathematicsEnglish
- $18 hourlyI have most recently worked in administrative support for a tax consulting business and as an outreach coordinator for a travel website. I have previous experience in web content, research, data entry, and email campaigns for a coupon website. Other positions have included gathering information about various resorts in several different countries, finding and posting free samples, blog commenting, and product description rewrites for a website involving recreational activities/tourism. Outside of Upwork, I have done social media management and blogging for a boutique retailer. I have also worked in an office environment, doing call center and clerical work. I have over 10 years of customer service experience. Very skilled in e-mail management, communication and handling issues with customers, composing correspondence, and am a very fast and skilled typist.TypingLead GenerationHunterMicrosoft WordCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportOnline ResearchTopic ResearchEmail OutreachSocial Media ManagementArticle SpinningContent WritingProofreadingData Entry
- $150 hourlyI am a full-time, non-union voice over artist with over 9 years of experience in the Industry. I am located in Atlanta, Georgia, equipped with a professional broadcast-quality home studio and audio editing capabilities and represented by J Pervis Talent Agency and Crown North Talent Agency. I have experience with Audiobook narration, Animation, Commercials, Character work, Corporate narration, eLearning and Explainer videos, Internet & Web (YouTube) content, Mobile App Games, Narration, Podcast hosting, Promo & Sizzle Reels, Video Games, and Whiteboard Animation. Some of my most notable work includes projects for Cartoon Network, Hi-Rez Studios, Libii Games, LinkedIn, MooseToys, and Walmart. My extensive range of skills is rivaled only by my strong work ethic. You will find that I am dependable, timely, and easy to work with. I hope to speak with you further how I would benefit your project.TypingVoice ActingVoice TalentVoice-OverReviewBlog WritingProject SchedulingWritingGeneral TranscriptionData Entry
- $40 hourlyI am a college-educated administrative assistant with 10 years of work experience. I earned my Bachelors from Georgia Southern University in 2015, and have worked in fields ranging from healthcare to education. I am proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, calendar management, scheduling, email, social media management, as well as light bookkeeping via Quickbooks software. I am a detail-oriented, self-starter who enjoys being able to support entrepreneurs, managers, and executives from all backgrounds.TypingLight BookkeepingGoogle WorkspaceVirtual AssistantSchedulingMicrosoft OfficeMeeting NotesTravel PlanningSocial Media ManagementData Entry
- $55 hourlyI have a B.A. in Economics paired with 15 years of experience performing the following administrative tasks: Presentation Design Virtual Assisting Data Entry Typing Web Research Over the years, I have gained proficiency in Google Suite & MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Publisher). It gives me great joy to create order and organize things in a world where so much chaos exists. Let me put a smile on your face by sharing my talents and abilities with you!TypingGeneral TranscriptionOnline ResearchArt & DesignGoogle WorkspaceLight BookkeepingSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft PowerPointData EntryWord Processing
- $35 hourlyIs your writing struggling to make a good first impression? Don't let errors and typos distract from your message. As a freelance proofreader, I can help you elevate your writing to the next level and leave a lasting impact on your readers. Let's work together to turn your words into a masterpiece! If you are searching for a professional skilled in Proofreading, Editing, Microsoft Office, and Time Management with a typing speed of 90 WPM to assist you with your projects, you have come to the right place! I can edit/proofread your Case Studies, Informed Consent Forms, Resumes, Academic Papers, Blog Articles, Social Posts, and more. My collection of skills includes the following: -📝Writing -👩🏻💻Editing -📎Proofreading -⌨️Fast Typing -📄Microsoft Office -📊Google Workspace -🖼️Canva -ℹ️Data Entry -💿Digital Content -📥Virtual Assistance Some positive attributes that I bring to people I work with: Interpersonal Communication Skills, Teamwork, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Planner, Attention to Detail, On-Time or Early Project Delivery, Kindness and Empathy, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking Accolades: I was awarded multiple Silver Star Awards from a company I worked with from 2020-2022 for outstanding customer service while assisting a client. My hunger for growth and knowledge is shown in the many LinkedIn and SkillShare courses I have taken, including Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing, Shane Snow on Storytelling, Social Media Marketing Tips, and Skillshare - SEO Basics: From Zero to Hero in 1 Hour with Oskar Nowik. I look forward to serving you and your business! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions whether they are about my qualifications or my favorite ice cream flavor.TypingCustomer ServiceWritingMicrosoft OfficeCommunicationsEditing & ProofreadingProofreading
- $35 hourlyHighly organized profession possessing a strong ability in completing, critical time-sensitive tasks and maintain multiple tasks concurrently. Technical skills, to adapt and implement new systems for Risk Management / Safety / Construction electronic document handling and streamlining data management processes for interdepartmental coordination. Success in managing records/data and communicating with legal and regulatory agencies. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Origami Risk, Salesforce, iSqFt by Construct Connect, Vendor Master.TypingAdministrative SupportProject Risk ManagementMicrosoft PowerPointGeneral TranscriptionSales Lead ListsAdministrateOffice AdministrationConstruction Document PreparationData EntryMicrosoft WordGoogle Docs
- $35 hourlyThank you for taking the time to view my profile. My name is Timoya, a graduating PA! Over the past few years, I have obtained a B.S in Biology, a M.S in Clinical Exercise Science and Wellness, and an M.S in Physician Assistant Studies. Thus, I have a diverse healthcare background, including Cardiology, Orthopedic|Sports Medicine, Holistic Health|Wellness (Pediatric and Adult Populations), Endocannabinoid Health, Exercise Science|Body Mechanics, Nutrition, Chronic Diseases, Mental Health, and Neuroacademic |Neurobehavioral Disorders. Hobby-wise, I have a knack for creativity and self-care. I enjoy writing, blogging, creating abstract art, and natural skin and hair care! I am easy to work with, eager to learn and grow, and a diligent and hard worker! If you think I'd be a good match for your project, please reach out! I look forward to connecting!TypingGeneral TranscriptionOracleWritingTutoringMedicalElectronic Medical RecordConduct ResearchProblem SolvingBeauty & Personal CarePatient CareSelf-HelpYogaCreative WritingMedical WritingSports & FitnessCommunication SkillsHealth & WellnessInterpersonal SkillsMedical TranscriptionTime ManagementCreative & Talent
- $50 hourlyI'm a versatile freelancer with a passion for writing, voice over recording and multimedia storytelling. I have excellent editing and writing skills and am proficient in multiple social media platforms. I respond quickly and am diligent in each job I take on, with a willingness to go above and beyond your average freelancer. I'm experienced in video editing and producing, content and image critique and a multitude of other areas associated with multimedia.TypingWritingCameraPhoto EditingSocial Media EvaluationJournalism WritingVocal PerformanceSocial Media ContentYouTubeCreative WritingVoice ActingVoice-OverGarageBandVoice-Over RecordingAvid Pro Tools
- $45 hourlyHighly experienced scrum master and agile coach with 20 years of various IT experience. My background involves leading international teams across the globe using agile development frameworks, such as Scrum and SAFeTypingScaled Agile FrameworkAgile Software DevelopmentData EntryScrumAgile Project Management
- $38 hourlyI'm an associate quality control specialist who handles electronic medical records. I also convert files to various formats and will type any documentation needed. I will proofread documentation that's needed prior to submission. Communication is key, so let's stay in touch!TypingMultitaskingElectronic Medical RecordMicrosoft WordEMR Data EntryData EntryFile DocumentationFile ConversionPDF Conversion
- $35 hourlyMost of my traditional jobs have involved project management. However, since becoming a freelancer I have leveraged my attention to detail and fast learning skills to do data entry, PDF design and spreadsheet design.TypingData CurationProject Management ProfessionalData EntryPDF ConversionPDF ProAdobe AcrobatMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointOffice ManagementMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ProjectProject Management
- $65 hourlyI can be your virtual assistant! I currently work in education and proof documents, enter data and as a leader in my field I assist others with these things daily. Let me make your life a little easier by being your virtual assistant!! -Data Entry -Proofreading/Editing/Feedback -Social Media Proofing and Editing (blogs, etc..) -File organizationTypingVirtual AssistantProofreading FeedbackOrganize & Tag FilesAcademic EditingData Entry
- $35 hourlyInterested in areas such as risk assessment and analysis, network and software security, disaster recovery and general cyber defense management and hope to enhance my on-going education with real world experience.TypingCopy EditingContent RewritingEditing & ProofreadingFilm ScreenplayTV ScreenplayScriptIaaSDocumentationScreenplaySystem Security
- $30 hourlyDetail-oriented individual seeking a permenant paralegal position in a law firm to utilize a strong work ethic with excellent working knowledge of the legal system and court proceedings. Experienced in building a trusting professional relationship with clients assuring them they are in the right hands with the right firm. Extensive experience in negotiations pre-litigations. Heavy experience in pre-trial discovery as in drafting and answering Interrogatories, Request for Production, and Request for Admissions, Motions, and Orders. Heavy experience in preparing for depositions and mediations. Heavy experience in legal research Heavy experience drafting varies types of legal correspondence. Has maintained calendars for numerous attorneys at one time. Heavy experience in file management via hard file and also electronically. Strong technology skills in Westlaw, Pacer, Lexis/Nexis, Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Outlook, Cloudlex, Needles, Clio, Salesforce, etc. Experienced in background research of experts, parties and/or witnesses. Experienced in trial preparations such as trial notebooks, exhibit books and jury research. Heavy experience in handling very diverse people such as co-workers, clients, and bosse EDUCATION — Herzing University, New Orleans, LAbAssociates Degree, Paralegal Studies, May 2005 References available if needed. I look forward to working with you!TypingResearch PapersLegal AssistanceGeneral TranscriptionTrialPrep DEPOFilingDraft Documentation
- $15 hourlyHello, my name is Alaina and I have specialized profiles for artistic jobs and virtual assistant jobs. Being detail-oriented and organized makes me good at both art and project assistance. I work well on my own and thrive when working with someone who has great communication, vision and is clear on what they want produced in a project. For art projects, I accept commissions for custom portraits, concept art and other ideas that may involve acrylic and digital painting. For Virtual Assistance, I am interested in anything part-time that allows me to work on my computer.TypingProcreateCanvaMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelSquarespaceEnglish GrammarAcrylic PaintingConcept ArtistryIllustration
- $45 hourlyI am able to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines. I am personable, clear, and confident communicator, accountable, proactive, organized, detailed, and a creative problem solver. I am proficient with multiple social media platforms and can accomplish a wide range of administrative tasks as well as client management.TypingMicrosoft PowerPointEmail CommunicationSocial Media PluginClient ManagementData EntryMicrosoft WordGoogle Docs
- $35 hourlyBilingual professional that is reliable and adaptable with over 25 years of experience and 12 years of virtual support experience. Experience managing multiple customers in a virtual environment and obtaining the resources needed to fulfill the client's business needs. My biggest asset is I am resourceful and will find a solution to any issue, regardless of the scope at hand. I am a great communicator and listener. I ensure my customers know what to expect from me and discuss expectations up front to ensure we are all on the same page.TypingAdministrative SupportSalesforce CRMMicrosoft WordRelationship ManagementCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OutlookCustomer RetentionProperty InsuranceCustomer Support
- $20 hourlyI am a computer service technician. I have experience with computer repair, software installation, and hardware installation.TypingSoftware DocumentationCopywritingComputer MaintenanceSpreadsheet SoftwareGame UI/UX DesignComputer NetworkWeb DevelopmentComputer SkillsMicrosoft OfficeAutoCAD Civil 3DMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsData Entry
- $30 hourlyEditor of Metter Advertiser, an award-winning weekly newspaper, with full experience in Adobe Creative Suite, for over 30 years. Editor of Candler County Community Magazine, an annual 140-page full color publication, for over 12 years. Editor of Good Morning, Metter!, a daily e-newsletter with a subscription base of 3500+, for over 12 years. Layout and designer of football programs and dance programs for over 15 years.TypingEPUBSEO WritingEnglishWritingGeneral TranscriptionGhostwritingProofreadingTypesettingAdobe InDesignAdobe Photoshop
- $15 hourlyHello there, my name is Abnerys Henao. One of the best qualities that I can offer to all my clients is a complete dedication to my job through honesty, a good working relation, and time-management skills. I am in the last 6 courses to obtain a degree in Natural Science with concentration in Biology, even though my education may not help my clients but what I've acquired during my journey will be more than enough. This degree will be completed online and with a 3.50+ GPA, due to my organizational skills, attention to details, complete independence, and time-management skills. I am very skilled in data entry and all Microsoft programs. If you hire me, you will get my services at an affordable rate.TypingBilingual EducationMicrosoft WordData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyI have done office work for several years. I'm relatively proficient with Microsoft Office, data entry, customer service, billing, filing. Hard worker and quick learner.TypingFilingCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $25 hourlyI am proficient in typing, word, excel, google and Facebook ads, asana, canva and much more. I am great at organizing and getting events together. I am a former school teacher. While teaching I learned patience, support and communication skills. I am technology savvy and learn new online things quickly.TypingOrganizational PlanGoogle My BusinessFacebook Ads ManagerEmail SupportAsanaSummary ReportSmartphoneExcelMicrosoft Word
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses