Hire the best Video Game Testers in Ukraine
Check out Video Game Testers in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI have QA - Software Testing experience of more than 7 years: • Strong theoretical knowledge base in Software Testing; • Functional, GUI, UAT, Usability, Compatibility, Integration and Regression testing experience, preferably in areas of desktop or web; • Mobile applications testing experience (Android, iOS) using Xcode/Android Studio; • Experience with mobile emulators; • Crypto banking applications/websites testing experience; • Good understanding of UX/UI principles ; • Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases/checklists and reporting of test results, maintenance of testing documentation; • Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification (Atlassian Jira; Bugzilla; Taiga; Trello; TestRail; TestLink); • Experience with setup full CI environment, using: Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins; • Experience with REST-API testing using Postman / SoapUI / Swagger or any other similar frameworks; • Experience with Litmus testing tool; • Experience with 3DS Max Software & testing 3D environments; • Able to evaluate a 3D object or a scene from a geometrical and perceived visual perspective; • Progress control: quality is not a compromise; • Experience in builds releasing and deployment processes; • Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems; • Superior attention to details and high performance; • Analytical, problem-solving and team-working skills; • Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment in parallel with the actual tasks; • Experience in communication with foreign customers; • Basic knowledge of Java, C++ programming languages; • Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process.Game TestingManagement ConsultingCreative StrategyManagement Information SystemUsability TestingTest PlanStrategic PlanningQA ManagementMobile App TestingTest StrategyUser Acceptance TestingTestLinkRegression TestingAPI TestingIntegration Testing
- $7 hourlyI will test any of your software products. As a result, you will receive a "bug report" indicating all the discovered shortcomings.Game TestingSoftware TestingSoftware QAQA EngineeringBlack Box TestingRegression Test ScriptBug Tracking & ReportsUsability TestingFunctional TestingRegression TestingWeb TestingMobile App TestingDesktop Application Testing
- $18 hourlyExperience of eleven years in field of Software Quality Assurance, manual and automated testing. Knowledge of automated test tools - Microsoft Visual Studio testing tool (NTF), Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver.Game TestingLoad TestingAtlassian JIRAApache JMeterJiraJenkinsUsability TestingMobile App TestingPerformance TestingFunctional TestingBusiness with 10-99 EmployeesTest ExecutionIntegration TestingManual TestingWeb Testing
- $40 hourlyHi there! I love creating awesome games and have a ton of experience doing so. I've made over 40 mobile games for Android using Unity, some of which you can check out in my portfolio. Whether it's a small project or a full-blown game, I always pay attention to every detail and strive for the highest quality. I'm proud to say that I won an international game jam competition in 2021, and I'm always up for a new challenge. I'm confident that I can bring your ideas to life and create a game that you'll absolutely love. If you need help with the visuals, no worries! I can handle it myself or work with my friends who specialize in that area. Collaboration is key, and I'm always happy to work with others to create something truly amazing. Let's make something awesome together!Game TestingAR & VR DevelopmentVR ApplicationMobile Game DevelopmentGame DevelopmentGame DesignUnityPrototypingAndroid
- $45 hourlyIf you are looking for a skilled and self-motivated QA engineer, I will be happy to help you, as I have 4-years experience in testing and polishing various software products, making them ready for the market and positive impressions of end users. My traits include accuracy and attention to details and as a useful addition, I have good English skills. Feel free to contact me anytime.Game TestingBlack Box TestingUsability TestingSoftware QASoftware TestingMobile App TestingFunctional TestingWeb TestingIntegration TestingUser Acceptance Testing
- $25 hourlyI am an universal game developer with over 7 years experience in standalone and mobile development. Using Unity3D I have developed (and took part in the development) of singleplayer and multiplayer games. Client relationships and high quality are top priorities for me. I am always open for different opportunities in development. My specific skills in Unity3d development is cool effects (VFX), but my initial and main skill is programming (C# language).Game TestingTexture MappingVoxel2D AnimationGame DevelopmentDrawingGame DesignMagicaVoxelC#UnityGame Consultation
- $13 hourlyMotivated and reliable Software Testing Engineer with experience in manual testing, test planning activities, requirements management. Worked with various software development methodologies on several projects, participated in gathering initial requirements, carried out different testing activities. Testing Tools: JIRA, Zephyr, Mantis, TestLink, TestRail, TargetProcess, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Screen Calipers, TestCafe, GIT, BrowserStack, FireBug, Postman. RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2012/2017, My SQL. Methodologies Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban. Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/ 8.1/10, Linux Ubuntu, MAC OS, IOS, AndroidGame TestingSoftware QATest Case DesignRegression Test ScriptBlack Box TestingUser Acceptance TestingMobile App TestingDatabase TestingBusiness with 10-99 EmployeesManual TestingFunctional TestingAPI TestingRegression TestingUsability Testing
- $6 hourlyTesting WEB and desktop applications; Designing, creating and updating all types of test documentation such as test cases, checklists; Working with Scrum methodology; Working in tracking system: Jira.Game TestingMobile App TestingSoftware QAWeb Testing
- $10 hourlyMaking translation of PC and mobile games. Volunteer in Valve corporation on Steam Translation Platform. English-Ukrainian translator in Unlocteam - Multilingual Game Localization. I can make quick and quality translation of your English texts to Ukrainian.Game TestingUkrainianWebsite TranslationTranslation & Localization SoftwareWebsite LocalizationContent LocalizationMobile App LocalizationSoftware LocalizationLocalization TestingEnglish to Ukrainian TranslationTranslation
- $10 hourlyI’m an ambitious person and ready to work hard every day. I do like working with a team as well as improving my skills. I’m open to new ideas and technologies. I always look for opportunities to learn new information. I am a very responsible person, so I do all tasks on time and in the best way Professional skills: - Strong in Testing Theory, Creating Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Testing Experience working with: o Jira o Slack o Upwork o Postman o Teams Experience: From December 2020 Working as an Upwork freelancer in the company, which develop artificial intelligence. In this position, I usually annotate pages and verify other teammates' jobs. A big part of my work is to find mistakes and report them. We always communicate in English in our Slack channel. From January 2021 – the present. Working as a Tester in an IT company. I work in a scrum team, where I communicate with customers in English. In this position I am responsible for creating Test Cases, Bug Reports, working with documentation and test sites Languages: • Ukrainian: Native • English: Intermediate Education: September 2017 – June 2021 Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Pre-school education (bachelor). Personal qualities: - sociability; - high efficiency; - high level of analytical thinking; - patience, accuracy, attentiveness; If you are looking for such a person, feel free to deal with me.Game TestingSmoke TestingUnit TestingQA TestingBug ReportsWeb TestingRegression TestingBlack Box TestingTestingStress TestingTest Case DesignData AnnotationEnglishUkrainian
- $8 hourlyI am an experienced QA Engineer. I have 2 years of experience in game dev, working with PC, Web, and mobile games, primarily idle and sandbox games, rarely card games like poker. I have experience in writing and executing test cases and checklists. Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Test Rail, Git, Figma, Miro, Postman, etc. I can provide complete cycle testing for your projects, starting from analyzing the documentation, writing test cases, smoke test, executing test cases, and regression testingGame TestingAPI TestingAtlassian ConfluenceTestrailD Software ZephyrPostmanCypressJiraRegression TestingSystems Development Life CycleWeb TestingManual TestingMobile App TestingBug ReportsSoftware Testing
- $15 hourlyI am a QA and QC engineer with two years of experience in testing websites, mobile and desk apps and games (PC&PS4 platform). I have experience in manual testing of AAA games, web and mobile applications (ios and android), sites, web stores. I am familiar with HTML, CSS and SQL. Also I have experience in bug-tracking and management systems (Jira, Testrail) and skills in writing test documentation.Game TestingManual TestingUsability TestingBlack Box TestingCross-Browser TestingBug ReportsSoftware QAQuality ControlBusiness with 10-99 EmployeesMobile App TestingFunctional TestingWeb Testing
- $10 hourlyAs a game designer with a deep understanding of game mechanics, level design, and player psychology, I possess a wealth of skills that are essential to creating engaging and successful games. While I do not have specific knowledge in programming languages, I am well-versed in using various game engines and design tools to create immersive and fun gameplay experiences. I am a specialist in all stages of game development, from initial concept creation to design documentation, prototyping, playtesting, and final implementation. I am dedicated to delivering high-quality results that meet or exceed expectations, and I am committed to collaborating closely with team members and stakeholders to achieve shared goals. I'm super passionate about creating games that are engaging, memorable, and fun to play. I'm always on the lookout for new trends and technologies in the industry, and I love to experiment with new game mechanics to create unique gameplay experiences. Overall, I'm looking for new challenges and opportunities to keep growing as a game designer. Whether it's working on new game mechanics or collaborating with other designers, I'm always excited to take on new tasks and help the team succeed.Game TestingLevel DesignGame MechanicsVideo GameUX WireframeSpreadsheet SkillsBalance SheetManual TestingGame DesignMonetizationGame DevelopmentGame Design DocumentCasual GameUnreal EngineUnity
- $6 hourlyThe tester you were looking for. I create a test plan in Jira (or I can follow yours). I keep a constant video recording of the screen, I can send a full version of the entire test and i can cut a moment with a bug or error for reporting. I create clear and detailed reports. I don’t test what doesn’t work. I save you time and money. My devices: modern PC on Windows 10, iMac, iPhone X (14.2.), Samsung J2 (7.1.1.), MacBook, iPad, AppleWatch, AppleTV.Game TestingAutomated TestingTestingManual TestingSoftware TestingMobile App TestingRanorex StudioJiraApache JMeterLoad Testing
- $28 hourlyI have 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer. I am focused on the result. I have extensive experience working on various projects related to e-commerce, banking, mobile technology and even augmented reality. I can work on several projects at the same time, doing my job quickly and efficiently. I have extensive experience in web and mobile testing. I quickly adapt to the situation and learn the necessary tools and technologies. I work well with different teams. I have experience working in an outstaff team. I can analyze and structure information, I can identify defects and deal with the root causes of their occurrence. I can argue my position and accept the arguments of others. I can work at a high pace and perform tasks "for yesterday". General skills: Operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS. Test & Bug-tracking: Jira, TestRail, Mantis, Test Link, Trello. Others: Postman, Swagger, Proxyman, Charles Proxy, JMetr, OWASP ZAP, Android Studio, BlueStacks, Minimal ADB, Browserstack. Practical skills: Manual: Functional/nonfunctional testing - Good knowledge; Integration testing - Good knowledge; UI/UX testing - Good knowledge; Payment systems testing - Good knowledge; Web testing (Cross-browsers and cross-platform) - Good knowledge; Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Android Studio, BlueStacks, Minimal ADB, Browserstack) - Good knowledge; Backend testing (Postman, Swagger, Proxyman, Charles Proxy) - Good knowledge; Comand Line - Good knowledge; DevTools - Good knowledge; HTML/CSS/SQL/JS - Some knowledge; Data transfer protocols (HTTP/HTTPS/websocet)- Good knowledge; AR testing - Some knowledge; Analysis of documents and detection of errors at the very early stage of development; Test documentations/test artifats (analise, create(test cases, test suite, test plane), supporting) - Good knowledge. Security and penetration - Some knowledge (testing using a vulnerability assessment OWASP TOP 10 methodology); Performance testing - Good knowledge (Jmeter). Automation testing: Postman - Good knowledge (creating collection, backend testing, creating automation tests suits); Charly proxy/Proxyman - Good knowledge; Android studio - Some knowledge; Lighthouse - Good knowledge; Jmeter - Good knowledge (creating and settings collection, correlation requests, carrying out loading, capacity and stress testing); OWASP ZAP - Good knowledge. Theoretic knowledge: Software development life cycle; Bug Life Cycle; Models of software development life cycle; Agile software development; Types of software testing; Methods of software testing; Levels of testing.Game TestingBug ReportsDocumentation TestingManual TestingTest Case DesignFunctional TestingMobile App TestingBug Tracking & ReportsPerformance TestingSecurity TestingWeb TestingTest Execution
- $16 hourlyI have been working as a QA engineer for about 5 years and it gives me confidence that I will make your product better My skills: - Manual testing web, mobile and desktop apps - Creating testing documentation (Checklists, Bug reports, Test cases) - SDLC and STLC - API testing - Basics of SQL - Test Design techniques - Functional and non-Functional testing - Worked in Agile Scrum\Kanban methodologies - Bug-tracking systems: JIRA, Trello, Asana, MondayGame TestingUsability TestingSoftware TestingBug ReportsDesktop Application TestingPostmanSanity TestingWeb TestingSmoke TestingTest PlanMobile App TestingTest Case DesignAPI TestingFunctional TestingQA Engineering
- $10 hourlyGood knowledge of SDLC, STLC methodologies: - Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Waterfall, V-model - Practise with tools: Jira, TestRail, Confluence, Trello - Basics of HTML, CSS - DB: SQL, JQL - Testing types, methods, levels - Experience in the creation of test documentation: test cases, bug reports, test plans - Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS - Basics of API testing - MS Office - IOS, Android, Windows, Linux - Testing games on different platforms, consoles, mobiles, etcGame TestingSoftware QATestingQuality ControlQuality AssuranceJiraUsability Testing
- $12 hourlyI have been working as a QA engineer for about 5 years and it gives me confidence that I will make your product better My skills: - Manual testing web, mobile and desktop apps - Creating testing documentation (Checklists, Bug reports, Test cases) - Management tools: Jira. - SDLC and STLC - API testing - Basics of SQL - Test Design techniques - Functional and non-Functional testing - Worked in Agile Scrum\Kanban methodologies - Bug-tracking systems: JIRA, Trello, Asana, Monday, GitLab, GitHubGame TestingTestingSoftware QASoftware TestingDesktop Application TestingManual TestingMobile App TestingAPI TestingWeb TestingBug ReportsUsability TestingSmoke TestingTest CasesTest PlanQA Engineering
- $10 hourlyI am a junior game developer. I'm have a great experience in Unity game development. I gained experience in creating and using various game mechanics during my years of education and practicing. I am good at programming. I’m experienced in: - Unity 3d/2d game development. - C# programming - Blender 3d modeling - PixelartGame TestingMobile App DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentGame ArtGame Development3D DesignC#Android
- $5 hourlyIm living in Ukraine. Im studying in Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics. I really want to earn experience in IT sphere. Also i want to earn some money for my life.Game TestingVideo EditingC++Beta TestingAlpha TestingSoftware Testing
- $5 hourlyI have experience in functional and game testing. Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL. As a QA Engineer, I can develop plans and procedures for testing, preparing test documentation and have experience with bug tracking system Jira. In addition, I am a hardworking, analytical and like taking initiative person. Also, for the past three years worked as a QA ATC Engineer in Uksatse. I have been engaged in the investigation of aviation events, so I am very responsible, attentive and patient in my work. I can easily compensate lack of testing experience by my previous job experience. • Solid knowledge of web testing • Solid knowledge of software functional testing (Certificate ID: EPAMFT22833) • Basic knowledge of Jira • Bug detection and reporting skills • Work experience with “cases” • Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills • Wide knowledge of PC/Console gaming and game design • Solid knowledge of game testing cycle • Good organization and presentation skills • Work with screen capturing toolsGame TestingBug Tracking & ReportsMobile App TestingFunctional TestingUsability TestingWeb TestingManual TestingBeta TestingVideo GameQuality AssuranceQuality ControlSoftware TestingTestingDesktop ApplicationSoftware QA
- $15 hourlyI'm a developer without experience in building applications. I'm studying at Kyiv University of Borys Grinchenko, speciality cybersecurity.Game TestingCopywritingData EntryAdobe PhotoshopData ScrapingSteamMicrosoft WordGameWindows FormsC#
- $5 hourlyHello! I am a freelancer from Ukraine looking for jobs in game & application testing. I am highly motivated to acquire deep knowledge and practical skills. My abilities include fast learning, technical proficiency and attention to detail. Additionally, I have: - More than 15 years of experience in the gaming industry as a gamer; - The ability to notice unusual or incorrect game behavior, issues, bugs and etc; - The capacity to analyze game information and provide feedback in English, Ukrainian or Russian language. - Knowledge of computer literacy and understanding of basic PC principles; - Plenty of free time to develop my skills :) Feel free to contact me if you have any questionsGame TestingGameTestingQuality Assurance
- $50 hourly.................................................................................................................Game Testing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.