Hire the best Windows Administrators in Australia
Check out Windows Administrators in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyIT Professional | ITSM | Technology Services | Cloud | Security | End Points | Certified in Cloud Technology by Microsoft, IBM, Google, Amazon and Oracle Certified in Security by Microsoft, Dell, IBM, Palo Alto, Fortinet & Cisco Certified in Server Technology by Microsoft Certified in Hardware by Dell, Lenovo & Apple Certified in IT Service Management by Service Now & Jira TAFE Certificate III - Information Technology & Digital Media TAFE Certificate IV - Cyber SecurityWindows AdministrationComputing & NetworkingComputerMalware RemovalCloud SecurityTicketing SystemJiraServiceNowVirus RemovalComputer MaintenanceTech & ITSystem MaintenanceCloud ComputingMicrosoft WindowsLinux
- $50 hourlyMy expertise is as an M365 Administrator. I have experience as a Lead support engineer supporting Exchange Online, Security and Compliance, Microsoft Defender, and Cloud Identity. Good understanding of Microsoft infrastructure and with more than 5 years' experience, currently involved in infrastructure design and migration, training and documentation.Windows AdministrationInformation TechnologyDirectoryTechnical Project ManagementCloud ComputingTech & ITOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Azure
- $60 hourlyOver 20 years in System Administration. I embraced DevOps practices and started implementing them in 2010 and succeeded in troubleshooting, architecture design and optimization, automated deployment set up and management, Kubernetes cluster creation on the cloud, microservice and IaC infrastructures building, on-cloud migration, etc. My expertise also includes: - CI/CD implementation (Jenkins) - deployment processes automation (Terraform, Ansible) - containerization and orchestration (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes) - configuration management (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible) - programming (Perl, Shell, C, Delphi, Bash, Python) - monitoring system setup (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, ELK Stack) - infrastructure automation (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Bash, Python, AWS Lambda)Windows AdministrationZabbixMail Server ImplementationMySQLPHPUbuntuDebianCisco RouterLinux System AdministrationNetwork Administration
- $50 hourlyI am passionate and motivated to gain experience the professional world. I love to greet customers and help them to solve problems. I love to try new technologies and update my knowledge on regular basis. I am working in a fast-paced customer service role. I am efficient in working under pressure and prioritizing work according to needs. Open to new opportunities, I am seeking a long-term role to start my career as a .NET developer, App developer, Networking, Data Analyst, and Database administrator. I enjoy my work and give priority to commitments. Professional and Computer skills Java| PHP| Oracle 11g| SQL| AWS/ Google cloud| Cisco Packet Tracer| Ms Project/ Jira/ Bitrix/ Trello| Azure| Wamp Server| Azure| MS office Suite| MS Office 365| Project| Stakeholder Management| Project Planning and Control| Project Risk managementWindows AdministrationMicrosoft AzureMySQL ProgrammingMySQLMicrosoft ProjectOffice 365HTMLData BackupJiraJavaSystem Maintenance
- $35 hourlySummary I am an IT professional. My vision is the simplify and decomplicate the IT landscape. How do you do this? By automation and using logical thinking. My approach is to find the facts and base my solution on that evidence. Experience * Technical troubleshooting * LAN/WAN * Windows 10 * Problem resolution * Hardware expertise * Infrastructure updates * Diagnosing issues * Citrix * Field support * Debugging * System upgrades * Hardware upgrades * Hardware configuration * Computer maintenance * Software upgrades * Quality assurance controls Results-focused IT professional with strength in end user computing, app remediation and customer service. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging software management and Windows 10 knowledge to promote streamlined standard operating environment. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.Windows AdministrationTicketing SystemSpacewalkCisco RouterEngineering & ArchitectureBusiness ManagementComputing & NetworkingComputer MaintenanceManagement SkillsNetwork EngineeringSystem MaintenanceTech & ITCitrixTechnical Project ManagementMicrosoft Windows
- $40 hourlySkills: Java Backend Windows Troubleshooting Quickbooks Database and Server Systems. Troubleshooting and Installation Wordpress for Websites Outlook mapping Networking Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Video Editing CCTV Installation and Repair Android Development Telephone Troubleshooting and Repair Computer Hardware Troubleshooting and Repair Programming LanguageWindows AdministrationRESTful APIWeb DevelopmentXeroHardware TroubleshootingTechnical SupportWordPressDatabase Management SystemJavaSoftware Configuration ManagementCisco Certified Entry Networking Technician
- $35 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY A skilled IT Support Specialist with significant experience in database management and customer service. Proficient in configuring, installing, and maintaining database systems, hardware, software, and network systems. Adept at identifying and resolving technical issues, providing excellent customer service, and communicating technical information to non-technical individuals. I am skilled in working with Active Directory, Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, remote support, and ticketing system. I am seeking a challenging career opportunity to utilize my technical expertise and customer service skills to deliver high-quality IT Support Services to clients.Windows AdministrationHelpdeskBackup & MigrationIssue Tracking SystemData BackupTicketing SystemDisaster RecoveryCloud ComputingAmazon Web ServicesMicrosoft Active Directory
- $40 hourlySeasoned software professional specializing in Unix Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and Perl Scripting. Having hands-on experience in multiple projects having heterogeneous architecture and multiple technology streams. Proficient in providing client support, peer coordination and meeting team objectives with significant effort.Windows AdministrationLDAPApache TomcatSQLOracle PLSQLLinux
- $50 hourly👋 Hello! I'm Sathvik, your go-to expert for IT support and cybersecurity. With a solid background in providing exceptional customer service and extensive experience as a cybersecurity analyst, I'm here to ensure your digital world remains secure and hassle-free. 💻 IT Support: Need help with your tech issues? I've got you covered! With a knack for troubleshooting and a passion for problem-solving, I excel at diagnosing and resolving a wide range of IT challenges. From hardware glitches to software hiccups, I'll have your systems up and running smoothly in no time. 🔒 Cybersecurity Analyst: Your data's security is my top priority. Utilizing my expertise as a cybersecurity analyst, I implement robust measures to protect you from online threats. From vulnerability assessments to proactive threat hunting, I'll fortify your digital environment, giving you peace of mind. 💼 Client-Focused Approach: I believe in building strong relationships with my clients. Your satisfaction is my driving force, and I'm committed to providing personalized solutions tailored to your unique needs. I'm a great communicator, ensuring that you're always in the loop and that your concerns are addressed promptly. 🌐 Broad Experience: Throughout my career, I've had the pleasure of supporting a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to individuals. This exposure has given me a deep understanding of different industries and their specific IT requirements. Whatever your sector, I'll adapt my skills to deliver results that exceed your expectations. 💡 Passion for Learning: Technology is constantly evolving, and I'm dedicated to staying at the forefront of industry trends. I actively pursue continuous learning, keeping up with the latest advancements in IT and cybersecurity. This allows me to provide you with the most up-to-date solutions for your digital needs. 💼 Availability: I'm here to provide you with exceptional service whenever you need it. My flexible schedule allows for prompt assistance, ensuring that your IT issues are resolved efficiently. Let's connect and discuss your project requirements and timeline, and I'll be ready to jump in and help. Ready to take the next step? Let's work together to enhance your IT systems, bolster your cybersecurity, and streamline your digital experience. Reach out today, and let's make your digital journey a smooth and secure one!Windows AdministrationVulnerability AssessmentPenetration TestingNetwork MonitoringActive Directory Federation ServicesOffice 365VoIP AdministrationAzure DevOps ServerMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerCybersecurity MonitoringInformation TechnologyPhone CommunicationSystem SecurityVirtual MachineIT Support
- $60 hourlyA motivated, enthusiastic & experienced IT professional with a post-graduation of Masters in Networking and Advanced Security from Swinburne University of Technology seeking a position to utilize my skills, particularly in the area of IT Infrastructure, Office 365 architecture and keen to utilize customer and presentation skills in IT Security platform.Windows AdministrationSCADAMicrosoft Bot FrameworkMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft SCOMMicrosoft SCCMMicrosoft OfficeInternet SecurityOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryWindows Server
- $50 hourlyI have 15 years’ experience in IT professional careers, in fields of Web Developer, Tech Support, Network Engineer and Systems Engineer roles which are exposed to wide various industries and technologies in PHP Laravel, VueJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, Windows Server & Linux-based Systems, Cloud-base technologies, Virtualization technologies, Cisco Routing and Switching.Windows AdministrationWeb ApplicationLinuxCloud ComputingLinux System AdministrationServerWindows App DevelopmentMicrosoft WindowsWindows Server
- $50 hourlySenior DevOps Engineer PERSONAL PROFILE Lead DevOps engineer with over 18 years of extensive experience in multiple aspects of IT. Passionate about evolving environments to an optimal state where it's scalable, reliable, and automated. Designed and delivered a wide range of large scale automated, scalable, and secure IT solutions. Enjoys overcoming technical challenges. Worked as a DevOps Lead, System Admin, Consultant and Senior Consultant in large FinTech organisations and several smaller companies. Areas of expertise include: * AWS (SA Professional, SA associate, SysOps associate) * Kubernetes (CKA certificate) * Terraform * Argocd, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Codefresh * Scripting - Bash, Python * Solid Linux skills, * Advanced Network and Storage knowledge * Windows administration skills * Vmware (ESXi, vCenter)Windows AdministrationDevOpsArchitectural DesignAutomated Deployment PipelineLinuxKubernetesAWS DevelopmentAWS CloudFormation
- $40 hourlyOBJECTIVE Hardworking and reliable individual seeking a part-time or full-time position, to employ excellent interpersonal skills and gain experience in customer service, IT and Content Moderation. Available to work 40+ hours per week, including weekdays, weekends and public holidays.Windows AdministrationTech & ITServerPhone CommunicationTechnical SupportSystem SecurityCustomer ServiceMicrosoft Windows
- $77 hourlyI'm an experienced IT Trainer with more than 20 years of experience. With practical hands-on experience in a variety of fields, I have successfully worked in the Telecommunications, Server Administration and in the Security arena Microsoft: MCT, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS CompTIA: CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS Lifetime CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS - Lifetime CompTIA Network Infrastructure Professional – CNIP - Lifetime HDI: CSS (Customer Support Specialist) ISC2: Instructor ISC2 Courses (Cybersafe and CC)Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange OnlineAfrikaansEnglishHelpdeskMicrosoft SCCMCommunicationsTrainingMicrosoft Certified ProfessionalNetwork EngineeringCompTIAServer Operating SystemServer AdministrationMicrosoft AzureInformation Technology
- $100 hourly20 years of experience in the ICT Industry, Skilled in Planning, Designing, Implementing, and Supporting Infrastructure projects on a global scale. Able to grasp new concepts and assimilate evolving technologies with existing infrastructure, Excellent computer, analytical, time management, and communication skills. Experienced in Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Integration (OIC), IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, OpenNebula, DevOps, Linux, Solaris, Vmware vSphere, Cloud Security, Windows Administration, Applications Administration. Worked with Oracle - NZ, Worksafe Victoria - AU, Fonterra - NZ, Spark - NZ, Aramco - Netherlands, Hewlett Packard -NZ, 3COM - Singapore, Citigroup - Singapore, Fleet Bank- USA, General Motors - USA, Merrill Lynch -USA, Emageon - USA. Key Strength • Strategic Thinking • People Leadership • Stakeholder, partner and vendor relationship management • Software Engineering and Delivery • Problem Solving • Business Focus • Interpersonal Skills • Strong Blend of Functional and Technical SkillsWindows AdministrationPythonBash ProgrammingAnsibleOpenStackVMware ESX ServerVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Azure AdministrationAWS Cloud9Security InfrastructureSecurity Assessment & TestingCloud ImplementationCloud ArchitectureCloud ComputingLinux System Administration
- $25 hourlySince leaving college I’ve traveled to the US and Australia and worked for a wide range of companies performing System Administration of OS X, Linux and Windows Server 2003 - 2012r2 Active Directory and websites utilising PHP , SQL and Python I have also worked with Banks to rollout hardware upgrades of Printers and EFTPOS units. I have experience with Objective-C Swift C# C++ which I've used to develop Mobile iOS iPhone iPad apps and Desktop Windows and OS X software. Invite me to your project, simply send me a message and we can get started today!Windows AdministrationiPad App DevelopmentC++C#Objective-CiPhone App DevelopmentMicrosoft Active DirectoryMac OS X AdministrationLinux System AdministrationWindows Server
- $30 hourlySummary Motivated individual seeking position as an "IT Support Engineer ", using excellent proficiency in IT troubleshooting, incident management, SLA resolution, mentoring, creating knowledge documents, Information management, process improvement based on ITIL framework. Professional Profile * Experienced ICT system support professional with more than 10 + years of experience in Information and communication technology domain. Advanced knowledge on Windows server, SCCM, Active directory domain services, Group Policy Management, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft office 20XX products, Office 365 with proficiency in MS Outlook Exchange e-mail client etc. * Hands on experience on configuring server on Microsoft and Linux platform. * Certified in CCNA Routing & Switching. * Certified in ITIL V3 Foundation * Extensive customer relations experience and possessing strong cross-functional teamWindows AdministrationServerMicrosoft WindowsWindows Server
- $88 hourlyExperienced IT professional with over 10 years of experience in desktop, network, infrastructure support, and IT management for a large-scale organization with over 350 users across multiple locations in Australia, Asia, the United States, and New Zealand. Proven track record in procurement, planning, and liaison with IT suppliers for external support requests and projects. Adept at hardware and software asset tracking, DR planning, and ISO27001 planning. Responsible for office administration, including ordering supplies and maintaining security systems. Skilled in infrastructure planning, risk assessment, and ensuring maximum uptime. Proficient in the following technologies: Windows Server 2016/2019, Windows 10/11 Enterprise, Office365, Intune, Basic SQL Administration, Hyper V, Veeam Backup and Replication, Sophos Firewalls and Anti-Virus, Cisco Routers, HP Aruba Switches, Avaya VOIP PABX, Ubiquiti wireless access pointsWindows AdministrationGraphServerComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkNetwork EngineeringMicrosoft WindowsWindows ServerNetwork Administration
- $15 hourlyI have extensive experience and a strong background in various industries, known for my organizational prowess and meticulous attention to detail. I excel in communication and multitasking and am highly proficient in the MS Office 365 suite. My track record includes consistently exceeding expectations while working both independently and as part of collaborative teams in fast-paced settings. I'm passionate about utilizing technology to address business challenges and create value for clients. I'm characterized by determination, charisma, and an unwavering commitment to precision. I have a quick learning curve and adapt adeptly to new challenges. My primary objective in life at the moment is to pursue further education and career opportunities in the field of Cybersecurity. I aim to leverage my deep domain knowledge and skills to make a substantial and positive impact on the industry.Windows AdministrationWordPressCommunication SkillsIBM WatsonChatbotCustomer ServiceData AnalysisMicrosoft AzureGitHubPythonArtificial IntelligenceMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $30 hourlyI am an IT professional and Computing graduate from the UK with six years of experience working with globally-spanning teams and end-users to deliver and administer the latest Microsoft 365, Azure, and modern workplace technologies. Whether you need general IT support, you need help with your email/cloud storage, need to know how to better manage your devices for work, or launching a website, I can help!Windows AdministrationCommunication SkillsCloud ComputingLinuxWeb HostingMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft SCCMMicrosoft TeamsMac OS X AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellJAMFMicrosoft IntuneOffice 365IT SupportInformation Technology
- $35 hourlyI am a Microsoft Administrator with significant experience in Intune, Sharepoint, Identity Management, Teams, Teams Rooms and Teams Calling.Windows AdministrationMicrosoft Teams
- $80 hourlyAs a web developer specializing in crafting sites for small to medium businesses, I'm equipped to assist with various online needs. If you're aiming to secure more clients, showcase your offerings, or launch an e-commerce platform, I'm here to facilitate that journey. My skill set includes proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, Wordpress, and SEO. I offer comprehensive project management from inception to completion. Effective and regular communication is a cornerstone of my approach, ensuring we stay connected throughout the process.Windows AdministrationDjangoSquarespaceWordPressInformation TechnologyWeb Development
- $10 hourlyI am a transcriptionist with entry-level experience. I can provide accurate audio-to-text transcriptions within 36 hours, often less, with no typos. I am proficient in Microsoft Office products and LibreOffice products,Windows AdministrationCloud ComputingAutomotiveLinuxNetwork AdministrationGeneral Transcription
- $50 hourlyInnovative and result driven leader with diverse IT experience emphasizing on Microsoft systems and network architecture. MCSA, MCSE, MCT, VMware, CCNA and CCNP certified professional Widely experienced in applying a broad technical expertise to resolve complex systems and networking issues associated with progressive growth and expansion. Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem-solving skills, known for versatility, and ability to "wear many hats" outperforming expectations under pressure and time constrains Microsoft PowerShell evangelist and enthusiast. PowerShell scriptwriter, DSC, ARM/ Terraform Azure automation specialistWindows AdministrationSystem AutomationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft AzureCiscoTerraformInfrastructure ManagementComputing & NetworkingVMWareComputer NetworkOffice 365Cisco RouterVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellAutomation
- $65 hourlyI'm an expert consultant versed in all things communication, audio entertainment internet and wifi. I'm confident I will be able to guide you through any setup or troubleshooting needed to get your device, software or hardware working again. 2 years consultation experience. 1000s of Aussies helped out over the phone and through remote support. 12 years audio experience. Bachelor degree of Audio, multiple songs online and credits with artists worldwide. Big or small jobs, I will work to make it work for you.Windows AdministrationPhone CommunicationAudio & Music SoftwareAudio ProductionTechnical SupportMac OS X AdministrationTechnical Project ManagementiPhoneAndroidPhone SupportMacBookTech & IT
- $62 hourlyName: Shravan Kumar Title: Security Analyst Experienced and highly dedicated Security Analyst with a strong background in identifying, mitigating, and preventing security threats. With a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of cybersecurity best practices, I am committed to safeguarding sensitive data, securing networks, and ensuring the resilience of systems against evolving threats. My extensive knowledge of industry standards, coupled with a proactive approach to security, enables me to enhance the security posture of organizations effectively.Windows AdministrationSOC 2Information Security ThreatsMicrosoft AzureLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryWeb App Penetration TestingNetwork Penetration TestingVulnerability AssessmentDigital ForensicsKali LinuxPenetration TestingNetwork SecurityInformation Security
- $25 hourlyMy name is Kasey Grof and I have experience in the IT industry based on entry to level 1 help desk skills in software and I also have experience in helping people use technology and I am looking for a job in that.Windows AdministrationSoftware MaintenanceMicrosoft OfficeProduct Installation SupportComputer AssemblySoftware Version UpgradeOffice DesignApplication InstallerSoftware LicensingSoftware TestingSoftware DocumentationWindows XPWindows 7 AdministrationDesktop ApplicationMicrosoft Windows
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.