JOB TITLE: Finance Director
POSITION TYPE: Part-time
SALARY: Message me
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides staff support and leadership for business planning and analysis.
• Coordinate, analyze and report on the financial performance of the Company to Senior Management
• Prepare annual business plans and long term financial forecasts.
• Manage Employee Payroll and tax reporting
• Oversee audit and tax functions, and coordinate activities with outside audit firm.
• Oversee projects and offer cost effective recommendations to Senior Management.
• Ensure that accounts receivable and accounts payable functions are performed in a timely manner.
• Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed.
• Prepare monthly management financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
• Monitor performance and proactively recommend and implement action plans required; analyze business opportunities and cost savings initiatives.
• Assist with contract review and management.
• Assist with Presentation Design and Execution – Capture strategies and messaging in innovative PowerPoint presentations.
• Maintain and update company’s expense report, projected budget, and balance sheet via SmartSheet
• Provide recommendations for the company’s sales operations.
• Carry out other duties within the job scope as assigned by the CEO or CFO.
Must be a U.S Citizen
Must be a self-starter
Must be readily available within 24hrs of notice
TO LEARN MORE: prisconsulting.com