The Accounting Clerk is responsible for daily/weekly processing and archiving of all A/P and A/R activity including invoices and cash receipts. You will also assist with answering the main company phone, sorting & distributing incoming mail, and restocking office and cafeteria supplies.
• Match, code, and voucher all accounts payable invoices.
• Assist in managing A/P Aging and Uninvoiced Receipts reports.
• Scan all source documents (invoices, receivers, etc) and file electronically.
• Research any outstanding A/P issues and address customer and vendor inquiries.
• Interface with purchasing, receiving, stock room personnel as required.
• Apply cash receipts to customer accounts
• Assist in managing A/R Aging and make collection calls when needed
• Provide telephone support as required.