We have a great full-time opportunity for an organized, detailed administrative assistant. You are hiring an order processing assistant for our rentals company.
We offer video and written training materials, and you will work closely with the owner and customer service people each day. To be successful in this role, you need to be attentive to detail, PDF orders and note them, select the proper equipment codes for the rental to send to the warehouse, enter customer retail and rental orders from our website into Quickbooks, and help with any tasks such as price quotes or sending customer invoices. You will note the orders in our Magento store as you complete tasks, using templates we provide. You may also call vendors to confirm, or to file claims with FedEx on any late or lost shipments.
1. Create Purchase Orders, calculating days in transit as needed
2. Select the nearest warehouse, select the equipment needed for the rental, and email the matching equipment codes for the rental items with the PO.
3. Calculate return information (Calendaring)
4. Overall administrative support for ordering and returns processes
5. Assisting with order data in QuickBooks
6. Updating records and item prices
7. Providing reports for analysis regularly
8. Communicating with vendors and customers by phone as needed to resolve questions about tracking, product colors, etc.
We provide PC phone calling software and training, and use Teamviewer to remote into a network PC here.
We need a long-term person for this role! We have a great feedback score and long history with many of our UpWork contractors, and hope you find a fit with us!