The Accounting and Operations Analyst Assistant will account for financial and HR-related transactions by working to define and execute against Company policies & procedures. The preferred candidate will have prior relevant internship or work experience.
Duties include assistance with the following:
• Processing Accounts Receivable (invoicing & cash applications), Accounts Payable (vendor invoices & disbursements), and Credit Card reconciliations using QuickBooks.
• Assist in the processing of bi-weekly Payroll using ADP.
• Monitor and process employee expense reports and reimbursements.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and examining trends in the data.
• Prepare cash flow projections & bank reconciliations.
• Prepare weekly reports including AP & AR Agings.
• Coordinate commission reporting.
• Assist with various analyses, preparations and audits
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Provide administrative tasks like scanning, copying, and filing documents.