Looking for a results-oriented iOS developer to create a sleek, attractive, and simple to use "name generator" app. Based on the user's input (their own name) the app must generate a creative output (the nickname). This will utilize algorithms to assign seemingly random, fun nicknames to the user, however, the same input will always generate the same output.
- Three nickname themes to start, so four screens in the app (Menu, theme 1, 2, and 3). Different themes will use different algorithms. Needs to be designed to accommodate additional themes in the future.
- Simple Design: Looks good, feels good. Where artwork is necessary I will need assistance in commissioning a graphic designer.
- Sharing to Social Media
What I will look for in a developer:
- Results-Oriented: Gives realistic time estimates and meets the deadlines we set together. Project will be paid partly in verified milestone completion, and in full upon submission to the App Store.
- Communication: Easy to reach and easy to talk to. Fluent in English. The app, especially the nicknames, cannot have any language/syntax errors.
- Creative: I have spreadsheets of all of the output nicknames as well as algorithms in mind, but I would love to hear thoughts/opinions on the nicknames, layouts, and design of the app. If you have an idea, lay it on me.
Since this is a relatively simple app, huge experience is not needed - just be realistic when setting deadlines, as meeting them is most important to me. That being said I would love to see past work especially if it showcases ease of use and simple design. Please submit a cover letter, but keep it informal. Because of the nature of the app I'm looking for someone fun to work with.