The ideal candidate must know how to…
- Determine the cost of operations by establishing standard costs
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provide cost analysis process.
- Analyze financial results
- Monitor variances, identify trends and recommends actions to management.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & qualifications required:
- Must have strong analytical ( quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and on line market research
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics is a plus
Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills