Looking for an experienced ghostwriter who can write a quality romance. I am looking for a writer with a high degree of creative ability, who can come up with a story and plot within some general guidelines.
Shortlisted ghostwriters will be asked to write an original 15,000 word novel. I will pay $150 for this completed work. If I love your story, I will then hire you to write a different 40,000 - 50,000 word novel. I am willing to pay $600 for this second completed work. I do have some specific guidelines for this second story.
I am looking for creative writers who understand how to structure a story, develop and resolve conflicts, write engaging dialogue, and stir emotion. The romantic tension is important in these stories.
- Each book will need a short 150 - 200 word description written for promotional material.
- Writer must be a native English speaker that can create unique and well-crafted submissions with excellent punctuation, word usage, grammar, and spelling.
- Content needs to be creative and engaging.
- Plagiarism will not be accepted. Any non-original work will be returned without compensation and you will no longer be considered for future projects.
- Book topic and general guidelines will be given, but you will be given most of the creative control of the project.
-There does need to be serious romantic tension between the main characters.
A writing sample is required for your application to be considered.
I am looking to create an ongoing business relationship with ghostwriters that can create quality fiction, taking you on as a part of my team creating these books regularly.
I am looking for someone who can produce these books at a reasonable speed, roughly 10,000 words of high quality work per week (but the faster you submit, the faster you are paid).
This position is a ghostwriting position which means you will receive a fixed price for your original work and you will own no copyrights to the work or parts of the work. The details of this agreement will be included in a work-for-hire agreement that you will need to sign prior to beginning work. These works will be published under a pen name, copyrighted by our company and cannot be distributed or used by you in the future.
To apply, please answer the following questions and submit samples of your original writing. I look forward to working with you.