– Responsible for porting QNX, Linux BSP, QNX Car2.x to ARM Cortex-A9/A7/A15 or MIPS based platforms and develop device drivers
– Responsible for creating user document for the BSP, drivers
– Responsible for verifying the BSP/drivers/documents
– Work effectively with other members of the team and other functions of the organization to meet goals
– Deliver tasks/projects according to schedule
– Good knowledge in C, ARM assembly
– Good knowledge in ARM architecture, tool chains, interfacing
– Good knowledge in Hardware, schematic, data bus (I2C, SPI, CSI…)
– Good knowledge in RTOS, used to work with at least one Linux/Android/QNX
– Good knowledge in developing device driver
– Board bring up with or without OS, knowledge in Boot loaders, Porting OS, BSP etc.
– Minimum 2 year embedded related experience
– Passionate about embedded, device driver programming
– Good at English, especially verbal communication
– Knowledge in Linux...