We are startup innovative solid state lighting company. We are looking for a talented Firmware engineer with knowledge of hardware.
Under limited supervision, firmware Engineer is responsible for creating and debugging embedded controllers. Designs embedded code for microcontroller and microprocessor controlled systems to control hardware and electronic mechanisms such as motor drivers and sensors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for the development, test, and support of embedded firmware.
• Responsible for hands on code development, testing, debug, and release.
• BS degree in any of the following: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Required.
• At least 2 years of experience working with embedded systems.
• Must be proficient in C programming language. C++ and assembly are a plus.
• Must be proficient with various microchip microprocessors, such as PIC16F628 , PIC 16F877 is a...