The title should be at least give an idea of what I need to be done. So basically, I have an IoT project which run CC3200 as the main processor (http://www.ti.com/product/CC3200MOD). One of the pin will be connected to IR LED and will transmit IR signal of any available brand i.e. Sony, LG, Panasonic, etc. Previously I have the same work with Arduino and run pretty well. The IR Remote library for Arduino is based on the work of Ken Shirriff codes, thanks to the hardwork of him. This library can be found here: http://z3t0.github.io/Arduino-IRremote/ . The detail description of how it works can be found here: http://www.righto.com/2009/08/multi-protocol-infrared-remote-library.html . The IR sending part is using PWM while receiving part is using interrupt.
The CC3200 will be programmed using Energia (it is a free IDE much like Arduino IDE, but only for Texas Instrument microcontroller, which can be downloaded here: http://energia.nu/download/). Actually there is a built-in IR Remote library in Energia, which is ported from Arduino IR Remote library but for other microcontroller, not CC3200.
So, I need a talented person who is very familiar with Arduino and IR Remote library. Your task is porting C++ code in IR Remote library for Arduino, to Energia library which support CC3200 ARM microcontroller. For this matter, you have to understand about PWM and interrupt concept for CC3200. For testing purpose, I am using Redbearlab Wifi Mini (http://redbearlab.com/). Later, if you have selected as the freelancer for this project, you can just send me your library and code example then I will try it myself from here, so basically you don't need to buy Redbearlab Wifi Mini. I will do the test at night after 9 PM (Jakarta time, UTC+7) so it would be very recommended if you can online at the time later. I need this to be done within no more than 14 days if possible, but you can freely propose your timeline. The selection process will be based on your experiences, your skills and your previous client's feedback/review.
Any questions please post me a private message.
1. This is a C++/Microcontroller project to port IR Remote library of Arduino to Energia for CC3200
2. You should familiar with IR remote code concept
3. You must understand how to work with PWM and interrupt in Arduino microcontroller (AVR ATMEGA) and CC3200 since this library is based on those things.
4. This project is prefered to be finished within 14 days max, although you can propose your own timeline.
5. Selection criteria: experiences, skills and client's feedback.
6. Testing will be done by me using Redbearlab Mini Wifi so you don't have to buy the device.
7. At the end, I want to have the a complete C++ code of IR Remote library for CC3200 microcontroller programmed using Energia with examples of how to send IR code for any brand, receive IR code from a remote control of any brand., send raw code of IR and record a raw IR signal from any remote control.
8. The project is delivered if the libraries are able to send IR code to any brand, receive IR code and decode it, record IR signal from any remote control and send raw code of IR.
A talented person who has knowledge in Arduino, microcontroller, embedded, IR Remote code, CC3200 ARM microcontroller and Energia.