I need an interior designer to create a nice and functional desing for a small office. Two business will occupy the space, but it needs to function more for a real estate team.
There are some specific requirements and nice to haves that I will want incorporated into the design. The included floor plan is the space as it exists so walls and window placement can’t be changed.
For where things will go, I will leave that up to your design. I will explain what is needed and then you come up with the best layout based on what is needed. I am completely open as to where things go as long as the function is ok.
As part of this project, you will have to find the recommended furniture online in places like office max or Ikea since I will have to find them locally or if they can be easily ordered from a place like Overstock.com that will work also. I mention those since the budget for items purchaed is very small, but I’m more concerned with the design right now.
I am also including some pictures so that you can see the current wall and floor color. This is new space so I want to work with the colors I have except maybe adding color to an accent wall or couple walls.
For this project, I will want a 3d rendering so that I can completely visualize the space so if you have an account with one of the online 3d design tools or similar, that is a plus.
About the sapce:
1. Ceilings are dropped 9ft high
2. Windows are narrow 2ft wide by about 7’ 6” tall from the ceiling. They start from about 18” from the floor and are crcessed. Each section in the design where there is a window is a pair of the 2ft windows separated by a 9” column so the overall winow area is 4’ 9” wide.
3. In almost every corner where alls meet that face the outside there is a small column that is partially insede the space. You will see these on the design as small squares.
1. A cluster of 4 agent workstations with some partition for privacy. These do not have to be big as they are only for when an agent comes in and wants a small desk area to use a computer and make some calls. That number can be reduced to 3 or 2 if needed to accomodate other design elements.
2. Blue accent wall where the company logo and other wall decorations can go. This can be a partial wall.
3. Small seating area with a TV. I picture almost a home family room setting that is cosy and almost looks like it shouldnt be in an office. It would have maybe a small couch and chair, TV (mounted or not) with accessories. 1,2, and 3 I picture being in the open area where the main office door is.
4. Small client meeting area with desk. This is almost another work station, but it needs to be positioned so that there is privacy. It can be a divider or something, but basically a desk with visitors chair.
5. Spot for 3 every day workers. This would be either just desks or cublcle style workstations. I picture this being in the back where the storage section is on the diagram.
6. In the bigger executive office, it will need a desk, book shelf, small conference table, small couch if possible, and a wall for a whiteboard. Taking advantage of the view out the windows in that office would be nice.
7. The second executive office will need same as first except no couch.
Items not specifically mentioned like printers, file cabintets, and other storage will have to be incorporated since we will have to maintain files and have a large printer. The printer and some files can go into the storage are, but that area will have a small fridege, microwave and will need space to store items like signs and other items.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Floor plan link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU2Sq5kjIJcMy1EYjdjbi1rU0k/view?usp=sharing
Picture of floor and wall: