Think you can design an experience?? inspire us.
I'm hosting a pop-up testing lab for app development startup companies. The event will be hosted in an office building inside one of the large conference rooms. The lab is essentially access to a virtual QA/Testing environment with thousands of virtual testers worldwide. The heart of the space would be 2-3 computer stations with large screens. So if you're an app developer who walks in to the pop up lab, through our platform you'll be able to share your code and let real users test your App on real devices around the world and get their feedback in real time.
I'm looking to hire a designer who will be able to design the experience. The brief is very simple:
1. I would like to attract people to enter the conference room lab (so signage must include hallway arrows).
2. Anyone who enters the space should feel it's different, unique, as if he just walked into the future.
Only apply if you can THINK this through and then DESIGN an experience. The project deliverable are:
* Propose several design options (high level color concepts showing flow, colors, signage) - I will select one concept. Feel free to ask questions during this important phase.
* For the selected concept only, a space diagram should be created (top view, side view) - highlighting the position of computer stations & signage
* For the selected concept, designer is responsible for creating the actual graphic files for all signage
Only those who can provide all of the above scope will be considered. No partial sub-contracting.
This is a Fixed Cost project, so make sure you understand expectations and if you have a question please feel free to ask.
Decision will be made by Fri Nov-4, or sooner, but not later.
Proposal must include your reference work and initial thoughts about concepts. You can view our website to get inspired by our brand identity: www.applause.com
Thank you for reading and considering our project!