Our prominent home site is looking for a passionate and funny interior designer, decorator or architect to write 2-4 articles a month on an ongoing basis on topics related to design trends, before/afters, decorating tips, architecture, etc.
This initial project is for TWO articles and will serve as an "audition" of sorts. Please bid at a rate you're comfortable with long-term.
You Should Be:
- Reliable, conscientious and available for ongoing monthly work.
Each Article Should Be:
- Funny, but still professional.
- 500+ words.
- Include at least 3+ ideally original photos or images related to the topic (if you can do high quality video, let's discuss after doing a couple regular articles)
The more interesting, unique, unusual and useful the articles, the better.
Special Magic Un-redeemable Bonus Points If:
- You're experienced with Wordpress (we can train you if you're not)
- You can take very nice digital photos to accompany your content.
- You don't get us sued by anyone.
What's In It For You If it Works Out Long Term:
- Consistent monthly work
- Periodic FREE product to review (subject to our review agreement)
- Fame/infamy on a site with 50,000+ visitors/month.
- A photo and profile on our "about" page as long as you are actively contributing
All content should be considered work for hire and is to be original and exclusive to our site.
Tips For Landing This Gig:
- Visit our site (url below) and peruse content to get a sense of what we do.
- Your bid should give some hint that you're actually funny and entertaining.
- Your bid should also say specifically what your experience and expertise are.
- Your bid should mention any Wordpress experience you have.
- Your bid should convince us you have attention to detail and that you can write great, entertaining, informative and useful content.
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT A BID IF YOU MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS ABOVE AND YOU CAN RELIABLY PRODUCE 2-4 QUALITY ARTICLES/MONTH IF WE WORK WITH YOU LONG-TERM. UNITED STATES APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE.
About the Site:
HomeFixated.com focuses on on providing tool reviews, home improvement news, DIY tips, and innovative products. . . . all delivered in an entertaining and edgy style.
We look forward to reading your proposals! Good luck!