Support and test H/W design, F/W, iOS and back-end system design of a new privacy case for iPhone and perform white-box embedded testing.
QA Engineer will work closely with the engineering team to come up with good test cases & setting up the test cases, executing the tests, reporting failures and reduced to the simplest reproducible case.
Required Skills & Location
* San Francisco Bay Area is required!
* Proficient in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
* Comfortable using git
* Basic understanding of iOS development
* Ability to create clear and concise bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce
* Strong familiarity with issue tracking software (Jira, Redmine, etc.
* Excellent communication and collaborative skills
* Prior experience in security/privacy and a basic understanding of cryptography
* Understanding of iOS app approval process/release management
* Experience testing mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms