Hire the best Blog Freelancers in the United States
Check out Blog Freelancers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $39 hourlyMy name is Shae. I am a diverse human and my writing follows suit. I have a bachelors in Animal Science, have spent the last 10 years as a personal trainer (NASM and Corrective Exercise Specialist Certified), and now I am currently traveling the world on a free cruise (the Navy). How does this relate to my writing? I wanted to share who I was first, that way we can make a connection which allows you to see if I am a fit for your style. I specialize in writing for TRAVEL Blogs, FITNESS & NUTRITION Articles/Blogs, and all things that have to do with MINDSET/SELF-HELP. I have experience ghostwriting for a videography and photography company LyVisuals and a health/fitness company called The Daily Dose. LyVisuals work: I have created an Ebook on a videographers guide to storytelling, written scripts for authors to create trailers for their books, and created guides on how to connect with clients. The Daily Dose: I have written an Ebook on a program for a 6 week "shred", including details on how to find motivation, how the body works, and nutrition. I have also created multiple blog posts on various topics such as meal prepping, how to increase your value as a personal trainer, and what exactly clients are looking for in a trainer. The Main Problem With Fitness Writing: Most fitness writing is created by two types of people: Fitness experts with no writing experience or writers with no fitness background. As a result, your brand suffers because the content isn’t relatable or engaging enough. This is where I am happy to help! I create high-converting content that ranks better in search results, generates more leads within your target market, and positions you as a fitness authority. I’ll take care of your fitness writing while you focus on running your business. Sound like a plan? Take a look at my work and lets create some magic together!BlogNutritionWeb Content DevelopmentHealth & FitnessBlog WritingLifestyle & TravelInstructional DesignJournal EntriesTravel WritingCopywritingPhysical FitnessPersonal BlogBlog ContentTravel & HospitalityLifestyle
- $50 hourlyTyler is a published writer, reporter, and journalist covering news related to the real estate market, city planning, economics, and politics. Past and current clients include real estate news sites, mortgage companies, realtors and brokers, real estate investing firms, property and community management companies, home improvement and construction contractors, and more. See my portfolio for examples of my work, or reach out to me for a link to a larger portfolio. My writing services fall into 5 general buckets: 1) News Writing, reporting, and journalistic work ***Experienced writer reporting on real estate and development news, market and economic trends, zoning and city planning issues, and more. 2) Lead magnets like market reports, white papers, and brochures. 3) Educational Blog content and newsletters. 4) Real estate listings. 5) Copywriting and Sales writing (email marketing, website content, landing pages, etc.) I'm excited to discuss your next project! All the best, TylerBlogSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog WritingWritingJournalism WritingNews WritingWhite PaperJournalismReport WritingReal EstateCopywriting
- $70 hourlyIn need of captivating, persuasive, and impeccable copy? Then you have found your girl! As an award-winning MedTech writer and a successful real estate content creator (I'm also a licensed real estate agent!), I have a passion for creating informative, well researched, witty, and original content. My portfolio is predominantly business-based. Past work includes website content creation and copy for legal firms, real estate brokers, financial services, MedTech companies, health food brands, and women's lifestyle blogs. I have an in-depth knowledge of effective SEO practices and a rapid turnaround rate — please see my reviews for previous client's experiences!BlogCreative WritingLifestyleArticleWritingReal Estate
- $75 hourlyDo you need a creative nurse content writer? I am a professional nurse content writer with 12+ years of critical care experience. My MSN in nursing education and clinical background allows me to provide high-quality deliverables. What I can provide: ≫Health related content for blogs or other healthcare platforms ≫Healthcare related infographics ≫Exam prep content for nursing licenses and certifications (NCLEX, PCCN, etc). ≫Content for patient education ≫Healthcare content proofreading and editing services ≫Continuing Education (CE) course content and outlines ≫Academic content for all levels of nursing (Novice to Advanced) ≫Case studies for nurse educators ≫Medical records review and consultations ≫Curriculum development for healthcare organizations or academia ≫Ghostwriting services for healthcare topics What I can offer: ≫I am able to quickly master difficult concepts and turn them into high-quality content for your website or business. ≫I have the ability to produce deliverables at an elite level. ≫I am open to feedback and opportunities for improvement. ≫I am a subject matter expert for nursing and healthcare related topics. ≫I want your business to thrive and want to become a meaningful contributor to your company's growth. Nurse content writing is my passion! I merged nursing and my love for research and writing. I can cater to your specific project and needs, research topics, and create content based on your focus areas. My medical background includes clinical experience with adult critical care for 10+ years. My education includes: *Master of Science in Nursing with a focus in Nurse Education *Bachelor of Science in Nursing with an active Registered Nurse (RN) License *Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and English *Golden Stethoscope award winner *Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN) *Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified Please consider me for your project. I strive to do an excellent job and make sure my clients are 100% satisfied with my work. Good things, TessaBlogCatchphraseProofreadingNursingAcademic WritingContent WritingArticle WritingData EntryResearcherCOVID-19GhostwritingFact-CheckingBlog Content
- $40 hourlyResults: My Pinterst Account- Currently I am averaging over 2 million monthly views with 5 or less pins a day. Pinterest Management- When I took on this client they were receiving 6,037 monthly views. We currently are averaging 1.5 million monthly views. Increasing traffic to their website so they can re-target those viewers for ads is their main goal. Pinterest Consulting- This client was receiving 2,000 monthly viewers. I revamped her account and we did a 1 hour consulting call to shorten her learning curve. Within one month of implementation she was up to 53,000 monthly viewers. After teaching elementary school with my Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood I started working from home to start my family. I started my own blog in 2011. Over the years I have found success in Pinterest creating between 1.5 million to 3.5 million monthly views on my account. This opened me up to opportunities to consult and manage other Pinterest accounts. Although I do little with my personal blog now, I enjoy working with clients to support them in building their businesses. I also manage a community of bloggers and social media influencers where we grow and connect together. My absolute favorite part about my business now is supporting business owners in succeeding! Supporting businesses in succeeding usually looks like helping them increase traffic to their website through Pinterest consulting/managing or creating successful influencer marketing campaigns. I am a dependable, detail-oriented person. My own journey of being a business owner has created a great passion to help other business owners to be successful. I am a firm believer in #communityovercompetition and naturally connect people to resources. My persistence and determination allows me to come from a place of possibility rather than scarcity. Regularly I am told by my clients that I provide great insight that in invaluable. My management style is very strategic and practical which creates much success.BlogUser Profile CreationImage EditingBrand ConsultingSEO Keyword ResearchSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content Creation
- $35 hourlyYou should spend less time on writing and SEO and more time doing the things you love. That's where I come in! I am your perfect fit if you are looking for an SEO copywriter for blog posts, email campaigns, web copy, ad copy, ebooks, or social media posts. Most importantly, I am one of the hardest workers that you will ever meet. I will turn everything in on time. You will always be able to reach out to me if you need help with anything or have a question. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I can't wait to work with you. I have a Master's degree in business and over three years of SEO experience. I love SEO, and my writing follows SEO best practices. I am always happy to research specific niches that my clients operate in to deliver the best results. I also have a lot of experience with WordPress. If you would like other assistance for WordPress tasks completed, don't hesitate to ask me about them. I look forward to working with you!BlogFacebook AdvertisingYouTubeTailwind CSSYouTube MarketingSocial Media WebsiteBlog Content
- $130 hourlyI will proudly serve you with all your professional web design needs. I can customize your current website or start from scratch. I also specializes in SEO, logo design, website + social media maintenance, and E-Commerce.BlogWordPress DevelopmentLogoElementorDiviWordPress SEO PluginsWebsite
- $60 hourlyWRITING Maybe writing is not “your thing.” Or perhaps you need someone to take your materials to the next level. Or maybe you just want to focus your energies on the areas where you excel and leave the writing to someone else. If so, I’m your guy. I have experience writing blog posts, articles, curriculum, and copy for websites and social media. I’ve even helped others improve their personal online presence on LinkedIn - and on dating websites! MARKETING In addition to writing, I offer customized services for small- to medium-sized businesses and non-profits in the area of digital marketing. Let me help you develop and implement a strategy that positions you to be successful using the most suitable tools and platforms for your specific goals. If you're not sure why your website isn't working or what and where you should be posting on social media, then take advantage of my nearly 15 years of experience in marketing to find your answers. I work hard to understand exactly what you need before beginning any project because I value your time as well as mine, and I commit to finishing every project on time to your satisfaction. As a business owner and post-secondary educator, I bring a wealth of experience to each and every project. But I also bring a fresh and innovative approach that helps you get the results you want. Let’s connect to see if we are a good fit. EXPERIENCE - Curriculum development for graduate and undergraduate marketing and consumer behavior courses - Blog posts/articles - Editorial calendar development - Social media posts - Email - Resumes and cover letters - LinkedIn profile enhancement - Digital marketing strategyBlogProofreadingDigital Marketing MaterialsArticle WritingCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingArticle SpinningBloggerArticleDigital MarketingWeb Content DevelopmentDigital Marketing StrategySearch Engine MarketingSearch Engine Optimization
- $40 hourlyAs an accomplished Health Professional with a Ph.D. in Health Psychology and 30+ years of experience in healthcare, I have proven expertise in clinical research, project coordination, academic writing, and teaching. My published dissertation research on disordered eating attitudes and behaviors in college dance majors appears in the North American Journal of Psychology. I have a column titled "Words of Wellness" on PsychologyToday.com, where I have published a number of articles on pertinent topics in health and wellness. Additionally, I am a Certified Wellness Practitioner and Wellness Coach with a website focused on dance wellness. I have completed several projects on Upwork related to physical and psychological health issues. I enjoy working with clients who are courteous, responsive, and communicative about their expectations.BlogCopywritingAcademic ResearchWritingTutoringWebsite ContentPsychologyMedicalCurriculum DevelopmentContent WritingAcademic ProofreadingHealth & WellnessEducation
- $40 hourlyMarketing and sales background, real estate industry focused. Skills in business development, real estate advertising, graphic design, website development, copywriting, and blogging. Years of work experience in media sales, which includes email marketing strategies, advertisements, and search engine optimization.BlogAdobe Creative CloudBusiness DevelopmentCustomer ServiceCopywritingCustomer Relationship ManagementData EntryReal EstateEmail Marketing
- $42 hourlySecure a FANTASTIC deal with a highly-rated WordPress website designer and bring your website vision to life! EXPECTATIONS? My goal is to create visually stunning, modern, and exceptional website designs that capture attention and scream "look at me!" while also ensuring that they are 100% user-friendly and comply with standards. I strive to provide fantastic mobile experiences to ensure that your website visitors can easily access your content from any device. My hard work is focused on creating an exceptional website that reflects your brand and ensures your success. EXPERIENCE? With 7+ years of practical experience, I'm your go-to freelancer for all your website-related needs. Let me bring your website vision to life with exceptional service and satisfaction guaranteed! Contact me today to get started. SKILLS? I have diverse set of abilities that include: • Using plugins page builders like as Elementor, Beaver Builder, and wpbakery etc • Customization of Divi/Astra themes for mobile, tablets, and desktop • Website creation, maintenance, repair, backup, upgrade, and updates • Blog creation, upkeep, and updates. That's not all, I design landing pages, all kinds of websites: corporate, NGOs, Saloon, Fitness, Music, portfolio, education and eCommerce. etc. HERE'S WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME • Fully responsive website according to your requirements • User friendly, visually attractive, well optimized website • 100% satisfaction • Easy to use admin panel (do it yourself admin back-end) • Well secured against all forms of cyber hacks. • Installation of required plugins • And many more With my experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, I'll create a professional website that reflects your brand and meets your goals. Let's get started today! PS: NO ADULT CONTENTBlogWordPress Bug FixWordPress ConsultationWordPress Landing PageWordPress Malware RemovalWordPress InstallationWebsite MigrationWordPress DevelopmentWordPress ThemeWordPressElementorResponsive DesignWebsiteWeb DesignWebsite Redesign
- $125 hourlyGet Words that Work 24/7. 🌟 EXPERT-VETTED || RANKED TOP 1% OF FREELANCERS ON UPWORK 🌟 Finding the right words to reach customers is challenging. Getting customers to say YES is even harder. When emails go unopened or websites flatline it’s easy to get discouraged. That’s why creating powerful messaging really matters. I’ve seen too many companies stick with bland copywriting that simply falls flat, creating a feeling of frustration that is hard to shake. It’s time to rally. You’re better than that. It takes guts to be in business and you deserve knockout copywriting that explodes growth. You should have: ✅A website that drills down and attracts customers ✅Emails that sell more ✅Lead gen that builds your base ✅Words that work for you 24/7 It’s time for powerful copy that helps you stand out and sell more: ✅Build a bold brand strategy ✅Get clear messaging ✅Watch leads roll in As a StoryBrand Certified Guide, I use a proven 7-part framework to transform industry expertise into word-driven action, so you get more leads and better sales. I’m also doctorate-level science savvy so no matter how complex the topic, I'll transform it into conversational copy. Try me! Some of my favorite projects: ➡️Website Rewrites ➡️Brand Messaging ➡️Pitch Decks ➡️Taglines ➡️Mission, Vision and Values Statements ➡️Emails (Sales and Nurture) ➡️Social Ads ➡️Brand Naming ➡️Sales Landing Pages ➡️Bios ➡️Press Releases ➡️Start-Up Positioning ➡️Words on Anything I'm a self-starter who works well with teams, and I'll work your project to 100% YES. It's time to be the industry standout you were meant to be with words that work. Let's work together.BlogMarketingAdvertisingContent WritingContent CreationCreative WritingStorytellingArticle WritingSales CopywritingMission StatementSales Funnel CopywritingSEO-Based WebsiteTaglineWebsite CopywritingEmail Copywriting
- $55 hourlyI am a Squarespace design and development expert based in New York. With over 4 years of experience in the industry, I've built over 30 Squarespace websites for a variety of clients, including creators, startups, and established businesses. My expertise lies in creating custom, user-friendly websites that are tailored to the unique needs and goals of each client. I specialize in Squarespace design, user interface design, branding, and content marketing. Here are some of the specific services I offer: • Squarespace website design and development • Custom theme development • User interface design and optimization • Branding and identity design • Content strategy and creation • SEO optimization • E-commerce setup and management • Website maintenance and updates Why I'm different: • I create custom walkthrough videos showing you how you can edit & update your site • Branding and style guides included with every website project • Access to the network of creative & marketing professionals that I work with every week I'm passionate about creating beautiful, functional websites that help businesses and individuals succeed online. Whether you're looking to launch a new website or revamp an existing one, I'm here to help. Let's work together to bring your vision to life!BlogUser Interface DesignUser Experience DesignMobile AppFigmaAdobe XDUI/UX PrototypingProduct DevelopmentWixSquarespace
- $50 hourlyNina is a New Jersey native turned Brooklynite who writes creatively about the bonds of family and friendship through a subversive feminist lens. Most recently, Nina was a Story Editor on Season 2 of the award-winning Starz drama P-VALLEY, after serving as the Writers’ Assistant on Season 1. Prior to that, she was a Staff Writer tasked with on-set producing a four-episode block of the FOX dramedy FILTHY RICH. A proud graduate of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Nina got her start in television as a Writers’ Assistant on various series including Baz Luhrmann’s THE GET DOWN. Throughout her career, Nina has developed strong communication skills that extend well beyond creative writing. For several years, Nina ran her own small 3D printed jewelry business, Feather of A Phoenix, which sold custom pieces all over the world. From her stellar listing descriptions and beautiful product design to her clear and thoughtful dialogue with customers, Nina provided world-class service for all of her clients. Nina is excited to take all of her professional, interpersonal, and marketing experience and combine it with her creativity and passion for storytelling to deliver exciting, imaginative, and engaging content. Her ultimate goal is to create bridges between people, uniting clients with their target audience. And just in case you were wondering... Nina’s love language is cat photos, good music, and conversations about true crime podcasts over oat milk lattes.BlogCreative WritingScreenwritingVideo CommercialWritingGeneral TranscriptionExplainer VideoContent WritingBlog ContentCopywritingArticle WritingBlog WritingResearcherLanding PageProduct PageAbout Us Page
- $40 hourlyCompelling content is a must, especially when you're working toward a powerful internet presence. Reader behavior has taught us that boxy content is a waste of time, money, and precious effort. Connect with your readers on a personalized yet professional level with content writing. It simply isn't enough to buy content. Guaranteeing the right audience, satisfying them, and keeping them coming back requires content tailored to their needs. How can Justice help, then? When I come on board, your audience becomes mine. Like any responsible audience-led expert, I conduct extensive research to allow me to learn about my readers. Armed with SEO, I serve them valuable content, strategically leading to our conversions. My clients prefer my services because I check all the conversion boxes, and I satisfy our audience with rich content each time. My readers describe me as their "know-it-all best friend", and who better to trust? Buying eye-service content is so last decade. Like a warm homemade pie, readers are nourished and hearty after reading rich, trusted content. Serve trustworthy content. Message me and let's discuss your current pain points today!BlogHealthcareBlog WritingContent WritingFinanceGamblingCorporate FinancePersonal Finance & Wealth ManagementHealth & Wellness
- $50 hourlyHave you ever wanted to write a blog that didn't end up getting deleted or sit in the shadows of your hard drive? 👀 Or are you stressed out with so many other day-to-day responsibilities and don’t have time to write content for the blogs on your website? Are you struggling with writing content that’ll rank you high on Google's search engine? 😓 Then look no further! As a blog writer, I can offer my services as an essayist, blogger, and editor. Having multiple talents allows me to offer services that few others can provide. ✅🎉 Whether you need a blog, essay, or even an e-book written, I am more than capable and would love to give you what you need. I'm even able to edit and revise your previous projects so they sound more professional and appealing! This allows you to shine amongst your peers. I have been a blog writer for the past five years, and have deep knowledge in writing content for blogs, articles, copywriting and SEO optimization. I am very detail-oriented and always create engaging material that keeps my readers fuller longer. As an online blogger for the past five years, I've worked on several projects while also working with other companies to expand their markets. I have strong writing skills that help me to write interesting stories. My writing abilities are well-developed and my experience in the field has made me familiar with how blogs work, what people search when they use Google, and how to make articles rank high when using SEO (search engine optimization). This knowledge enables me to create content that is useful, easy to understand and engaging to readers. I'm very detail-oriented, which contributes to my ability to meet deadlines or keep up with the amount of work that's expected in a given day. I also pay close attention to grammar, punctuation and sentence structure in order to produce error-free copy every time. I want to make a difference in your work, let’s get started now.BlogBlog WritingBlog ContentWritingBlog DevelopmentSearch Engine OptimizationSEO WritingSEO Keyword ResearchSEO AuditSEO Setup & ConfigurationSEO StrategyTechnical SEO
- $50 hourlyI am experienced in applying leadership theory and skills to facilitate stakeholder collaboration toward aligning and achieving organizational operational, tactical, and strategic goals. I rely on my understanding of business competencies, my experience serving in the Army, and the lessons learned from over two decades as an educator to make sound organizational decisions that benefit key stakeholders. I can effectively use both quantitative and qualitative data in the context of an organizational gap analysis to facilitate positive organizational change. I am skilled in both applied and action research. I have supported dozens of individuals and companies with curriculum design, instructional lessons, and designing eLearning experiences for students and employees. I am trained in specific curriculum models such as UDL, UbD, PBL, Taba, and Tyler. I am also trained in Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels of Training Evaluation. Regarding instructional models, I am most familiar with ADDIE, SAM, and Gagne’s 9 Events of Instruction. I am familiar with a wide range of LMS. Supporting my training and experience with all the above is a deep understanding of various learning theories and how they can be adapted and implemented to support targeted learning outcomes. In addition to the work above, I enjoy ghostwriting blogs (SEO trained) and editing documents and manuals. For me, the intellectual exercise is gratifying. I pay attention to detail and always seek to understand the target audience and vision of those I collaborate with. I would be more than happy to share examples of past and recent work. I would love to help you make your vision a reality.BlogCurriculum DevelopmentLeadership SkillsCurriculum DesignOrganizational BehaviorDistance EducationCurriculum MappingCoachingLeadership DevelopmentEducational LeadershipMilitary & DefenseEducational TechnologyESL TeachingEducation PresentationMilitaryEducationScriptArticle
- $40 hourlyPublished author/co-author and public speaker in the realm of space law and policy. Research areas include space traffic management and pertinent regulations, policy, business development, and risk mitigation. Completed M.Sc. in Space Studies at University of North Dakota. Actively involved in the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) as current Twin Cities Section Public Policy Officer and Legal Aspects Committee Secretary, and former Region V Deputy Director of Public Policy. Participate in STEM outreach and education efforts in school classrooms and at museums. NASA Solar System Ambassador Program volunteer. Commercial space advocate.BlogAbout Us PageLanding PageSEO WritingContent WritingCopywritingQualitative ResearchArticle WritingSEO ContentLegal WritingTechnical EditingProofreadingTechnical WritingCopy EditingResearch Papers
- $50 hourlyIf you want high-quality, high performing SEO content quickly then I can make it happen for you! I have more than 20 years of writing experience. That includes journalism, ad copy, articles, SEO content, website copy, blogs, and more. I make customer service a priority and will be quick to answer any questions you may have. If you aren't happy with the results of my work, I will work tirelessly and quickly to make sure I get the project where you would like it to be.BlogWordPressBlog DevelopmentSEO ContentArticle WritingSEO Competitor AnalysisBlog WritingBlog ContentSEO AuditSEO WritingSEO StrategyLocal SEOSearch Engine OptimizationContent SEOSEO Performance
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with over a decade of experience training clients in fitness and healthcare. I currently work for a health tech company where I exercise my passion for health equity in the SaaS space. I am passionate about educating others and have worked with major companies such as Livestrong, Self, and The Healthy to produce high quality digital content and product reviews. I provide consulting for healthcare expertise, article writing, health tech product feedback, and help edit and develop healthcare content.BlogBlog ContentBlog WritingArticleSearch Engine OptimizationHealth & FitnessArticle WritingCopywritingWritingEducational ExerciseNutritionProduct ReviewGoogle DocsHealth & Wellness
- $80 hourlyI am a skilled writer with 10+ years helping businesses stay competitive and connect with their target customers. Through a deep understanding of technical and B2B audiences, I have helped businesses develop trust and loyalty and gain a better perception of what people are looking for. My expertise is in writing for AI, machine learning, computer vision, and related technologies. I have written blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, video scripts, case studies, website copy, newsletters, press releases, and more. I am experienced at telling brand stories and sharing valuable insights that help businesses build relationships and demonstrate to potential customers why their product or service is better than the rest. I can help you increase visibility and drive sales, help potential customers learn about your brand, engage with your content, and come to trust and value your offering. Ultimately, content marketing allows you to better reach your target customers, establish authority and build strong relationships, which all lead to increased prosperity. Let's connect so I can help you achieve this same success. You can view my portfolio at: karahartnett2.contently.comBlogArtificial IntelligenceBlog WritingEbook WritingEmail & NewsletterEbookWritingWebsite CopywritingCopywritingWhite Paper WritingWhite PaperCase StudiesPress Release WritingSEO WritingMachine Learning
- $50 hourlyI am a creative and solution-driven professional with 10+ years of experience in media and marketing. Expertise includes project management, strategic planning, and creative direction. Proven track record of collaborating with diverse teams and exceeding performance targets. Comfortable with quick turnarounds and fast-paced work environments. Adept at cultivating relationships and driving organizational growth.BlogProduct DescriptionOnline WritingBlog DevelopmentEmail CopywritingBlog WritingCopywritingWebsite CopywritingWritingCreative StrategyCreative WritingContent WritingSEO StrategySearch Engine OptimizationLocal SEO
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.