Hire the best Content Writers in the United States
Check out Content Writers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyFrom C-suite executives of global corporations and financial institutions, to entrepreneurs of next generation tech, I have had the privilege of working with leaders in a variety of industries. Using my experience in both business and education, I am able to craft informed, effective speeches for many different types of events and settings. Whether it's working with engineers to develop a highly technical presentation or coaching a new corporate executive on how to effectively articulate vision across their company, the depth of my professional experience makes me a valuable asset to my clients. In addition to my experience in education and business, I have published articles with the National Center for Policy Analysis and assisted with research projects for the Hudson Institute. I have also been speaking at events since 2002, with topics ranging from ethics to healthcare reform. I have a BA in Philosophy with emphasis in Ethics and Public Policy; an MA in Biblical Studies; and I completed my post-graduate studies in International Relations at Texas A&M. I am fluent in Dutch and have studied French, Italian, Latin, and Korean. I am also happy to accept Dutch/English translation projects.Content WritingAcademic WritingDutch to English TranslationCampaign ManagementSpeech WritingEnglishPolitical SciencePublic PolicyBlog Writing
- $75 hourlyYour business has done the hardwork of researching SEO key terms and preparing a solid SEO strategy. Now, you need to craft that information into easily digestible, eye-catching content that will keep site visitors on page. Incorporating SEO researching into high-quality, SEO-driven writing is my specialty. Whether you need blog content, landing pages, or even text for product pages or descriptions, let me bear the burden of crafting the high-quality content your business needs. I'm a full-time SEO writer and consultant. If you have complete outlines that need to be articles, I can do that. If you need help incorporating SEO researching into SEO-optimized outlines, I can also do that. I am well acquainted with SEO best practices for on-page content, I would love to partner with your business to help kick-off your content strategy. The following are industries for which I have written content. If you don't see your industry here, don't worry! My research and communications skills make it easy for me to create whatever content you may need. -CBD, hemp, and cannabis -Vaping and glassware -Dental -Manufacturing -Shipping and transit (including sea freight and dropshipping) -Mental Health -Education -Technology I look forward to hearing from you!Content WritingLanding PageProduct PageBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationArticleEnglishContent Marketing StrategyEnglish - North AmericaProduct DescriptionWebsite ContentWebsite CopywritingCopywritingArticle WritingSEO Writing
- $125 hourlyHugh has created marketing content for such clients as Microsoft, IBM, SAP, HPE, Oracle, Google and Advanced Micro Devices. He is known for making complex technological concepts understandable to the business reader. He often applies financial modeling techniques to make business arguments in favor of technology purchase decisions. Some clients value his witty approach to blog writing. Prior to freelancing, Hugh served in a variety of executive marketing roles at venture-backed startups as well as global giants like IBM and Microsoft.Content WritingContent StrategyContent MarketingContent CreationWhite Paper WritingWeb Content Development
- $80 hourlyI write SEO-focused content for a variety of industries. Curious if I can write for yours? Ask away! I’m also an expert in social media marketing and advertising; including graphic design and ad campaign management. From tech, real estate, events, mixed martial arts, and beyond, I have the experience and competency to write quality content and build a sound social strategy for your business. Whether content is for SEO, social media posts or articles, homepage verbiage, ad copy, or any other form of marketing/creative purpose, I get my work completed on time and to your satisfaction. I'm expertly versed in social advertising and different forms of ad tech. I complement this with years of graphic design experience and A/B tested ad copy. Contact me to see how I can assist you in achieving your business goals.Content WritingMarketing AutomationContent CreationBusiness WritingWritingBlog ContentTechnical WritingCopywritingWeb DesignSocial Media OptimizationGraphic DesignLanding PageSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $50 hourlySkills: Writing, Editing, Research, SEO, WordPress, Advanced Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Photography & Videography. Industry Experience: Christian Ministry, Media & Entertainment and ECommerce. --- • Strong background in marketing, data analysis, reporting, content management, and taxonomy creation. • 8 years’ experience in the eCommerce industry for a Los Angeles company with 40 million unique shoppers each month across a portfolio of online shopping brands in the US and Europe, including Bizrate, Beso, and Shopzilla. • 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing including content creation, copywriting, graphic design, photography, videography & video editing, and social media marketing.Content WritingEbookCopy EditingEnglishOnline WritingWritingArticleAdobe Creative SuiteBlog ContentBlog WritingSocial Media MarketingContent CreationSearch Engine Optimization
- $60 hourlyExperienced Curator and Art Consultant with a demonstrated history of working with private clients, artists, and museums. Knowledgeable in NFT Art, Design, Writing, and Curating. Strong arts and design professional with a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Visual, Material & Museum Anthropology from the University of Oxford.Content WritingResearch & StrategyHistoryAdobe Creative SuiteArt CurationDesign ResearchBlog WritingWritingBlog ContentMarket ResearchProject ManagementArt DirectionProject ManagementMarket ResearchCopywriting
- $35 hourlyI have been in the commercial real estate industry for 35+ years and, through this experience, I have written, created, evaluated and analyzed proformas and business plans for companies and specific projects. I have experience in both legal and business backgrounds, but my writing is on the level of the reader; i.e., attorney, consumer, investor, business owners, etc. I am a certified tax preparer and hold a Small Business Certification with the IRS. In connection with this work, I have also presented taxpayers in IRS audits to solve tax issues. I prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships and S Corps. The most rewarding aspect is to be in a position to explain to people the effects of the tax code, translated onto a 1040, and applied to their lives and businesses. I enjoy learning and researching as much as the writing.Content WritingRFP WritingCurriculum DevelopmentTraining MaterialsScriptwritingReal EstateBlog WritingGhostwritingBusiness WritingLegal Writing
- $45 hourlyTHINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK OR EBOOK SOMEDAY? You can start TODAY with a ghostwriter. I can ghostwrite part or all of your book for you and even prep it for publishing. I have ghostwritten/edited 29 nonfiction books and e-books over the past 13 years. I have also created marketing copy for numerous business clients and written curricula and seminar workbooks. What kind of project do YOU need help with? If your book, article, blog, website or marketing material needs editing or proofreading, I will adjust the wording of your message so that it appeals to your target customers and inspires them to respond. As a proofreader, I am a stickler for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and citations. I love helping out writers who are just getting started, those who have gotten stuck, and those facing publishing deadlines. My specialty is ghostwriting non-fiction books—taking ordinary facts and events and transforming them into a narrative that deeply connects with readers. I have written "how-to" and self-help e-books; memoirs and autobiographies and inspirational books. Topics have ranged from business and marketing to Christian faith and natural health. I have also written book proposals for my clients to help them get their books published. Feel free to have me sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect all your hard work. Contact me today so that we can get started!Content WritingCopywritingArticle WritingBook EditingError DetectionProofreadingEnglishGhostwritingEbook
- $70 hourlyI work as a freelance ghostwriter, copywriter, content writer, and editor. I am a staff writer for the self-publishing platform Fictionate.Me, where I write book reviews, blog posts, and serve as editor. Having an English degree and over ten years of experience teaching means I am an expert writer, proofreader, and editor. I am efficient and always meet deadlines, and I am familiar with SEO best practices to help drive traffic to your blog or website. I believe my role in writing for you will help me build my business as a dependable and talented freelance writer and help build my portfolio while bringing you the content you need. I am also a creative author who has been published in over twenty publications, magazines, and anthologies. I can help you get your creative pieces published with editing or consulting services.Content WritingAcademic WritingBlog WritingEditing & ProofreadingWritingWebsite CopywritingProofreadingGhostwritingContent Marketing StrategyCreative WritingArticle
- $75 hourlyAs a Highly Creative Curriculum Designer, I work with clients to create curriculum plans, project-based learning units, and instructional resources. Trained as a visual artist and arts educator, I have over a decade of full-time art teaching and curriculum writing experience. I design elegant presentations and engaging visual resources for any subject matter. My educational expertise involves design thinking and utilizing 21st-century skills in leadership, collaboration, visual brainstorming, and prototyping. I have effectively incorporated SEL, mindfulness, and contemplative practices within educational projects. What I offer: ❇️Curriculum Design for K-12 and Adult Learners ❇️Course Development and Instructional Design for E-Learning and In Person Curriculum ❇️Visually Elegant Presentation Design ❇️Training Manual and Workbook Design ❇️Articulate Rise, Canvas LMS, Teachable and Thinkific Course Creation ❇️Consulting for Curricular Projects ❇️Specialty in Art, Self-Help, Personal Development, Spirituality, and Psychology course topicsContent WritingLearning Management SystemTraining MaterialsCurriculum PlanEditing & ProofreadingArts & Crafts LessonVisual Presentation DesignInstructional DesignArt TutoringCurriculum DesignTraining PresentationPresentation Design
- $50 hourlyContent Writer Needed for Blog Post on How to Use a Chef's Knife "Shannon has been a pleasure to work with. She took the time to review our site to ensure her writing reflected the style and tone of our blog and made suggestions for other topics that would work well for our site. Her communication and turnaround time have been extremely quick, which helped us get to our goal much faster. Would definitely work with her again and recommend to others in search of experienced culinary writers." Authentic Italian Cuisine Menu Descriptions "Shannon was very professional and eager to work on our project! She definitely exceeded my expectations and I truly appreciate her time and due diligence." Proofreading Recipe Cookbook 17K Words and Making Changes as Necessary "Once again a fantastic piece of work, following my guidelines, responding quickly to queries and helping me all the way to create a better quality product. Thank you again!" Twenty-three years experience as a Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef with heavy expertise in recipe/menu development and cookbook writing, proofreading, and editing. KETO Expert and KETO Coach. Author of 'The All American Lemonade Stand Book' and contributing editor to FMD Magazine, Etched Magazine, Words Breaking Boundaries, She Explores Life Magazine, and many food websites. Culinary sabbatical in 2006 (8 months) as I traveled throughout France working in various kitchens and boulangeries. Product tester for KRAFT and NESTLE. Knowledgeable in CAFO's (factory farming), Fair Trade, GMO's and the effects of chemically engineered food on the health of Americans. Additionally skilled in generalist writing blog posts/content, proofreading, and editing. Ask for writer resume. Skilled in SEO and keyword use.Content WritingFood PhotographyTechnical WritingCopywritingSocial Media ContentCreative WritingCookingFood & BeverageSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite ContentRecipe DevelopmentProofreadingBlog WritingFood & Supplements
- $40 hourlyI have a sixth sense for proofreading and editing, and truly have a passion for elevating your writing to its highest and best version! I'll fix your grammar and punctuation mishaps, improve structure and flow, and give commentary on content if requested. I can put these skills to use in editing a manuscript, website, academic paper or research article, blog post, or anything else you've written! I hold a B.A. in English Literature, and love reading and writing. I always complete work on time and go above and beyond expectations.Content WritingCitation StyleEnglishAcademic WritingAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingWritingProofreadingResearch PapersCreative WritingContent Editing
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm a TOP RATED Los Angeles-based voice-over actor and award-winning screenwriter/director. Specializing in producing articulate and unique narration for movie trailers, explainer videos, radio & TV ads, video game characters, voicemail greetings, YouTube channels and more. ✨ ""If you need a big voice then Jermey's is your man." ✨ ✨ ""Brilliant talent and pleasure to work with... went above and beyond." ✨ VOICE-OVER: Recorded at a state-of-the-art at-home recording studio. My unique voice with its deep bass sound is guaranteed to make any project stand out! All jobs include at least one (1) round of changes at no additional cost. Oftentimes, numerous minor change sessions are not a problem and are not billed either. Visit my voice-over reel on Youtube here: youtu.be/s9intmUB60I SCREENWRITING: My experience ranges from writing/directing short and feature films, serving as an intern at Ghosthouse Pictures (Sam Raimi's production company) providing script coverage, notes and feedback, working closely with the head of development. In addition, I've also studied screenwriting at the university level and collaborated with writers on their screenplays. I specialize in story structure, dialogue, and project feasibility, working with writers to bring their stories to life in a way that connects deeply with audiences. I'm great at collaborating with writers that have little to no experience putting together their projects. I pride myself on looking at projects from more than one angle, having worked many positions on films, including Director, Screenwriter, Producer, and Assistant Director. This means I understand more than just narratives, characters, plots, and dialogue; I understand target audiences and critical reactions. All of these things combined give any project the best chance to be successful. Check me out on IMDB under "Jermey Ashley Pair" to see a list of past and current projects I've worked on. When it comes to cost, I prefer a flat fee rather than an hourly rate. This way you know exactly how much your project will cost and we can focus on making it great without worrying about the clock.Content WritingVoice-OverFilm DirectionDramatic ToneSongwritingWritingAuthoritative ToneNarrationVoice ActingVideo ProductionMiddle-Aged AdultUS English Dialect
- $50 hourlyI am a psychologist with a Ph.d. and two Master's degrees in different areas of psychology. My undergraduate degree was in English and Psychology. After mostly doing clinical work, I have embarked on a career as a writer and a consultant. I have my own blog focusing on mental health/lifestyle issues. I also write content for other blogs, social media, and companies. With my academic background, I can also perform research and write more technical articles. I am highly responsible and punctual. I am more seasoned than most writers and I have tremendous experience in dealing with people of all types.Content WritingTechnical WritingResearcherSEO WritingArticle WritingAcademic WritingBlog Writing
- $45 hourlyI'm an experienced digital marketing manager with a wide range of expertise, including social media, graphic design, website design, video editing, search engine optimization (SEO) and email marketing. My expertise lies in creating strategic marketing plans, managing social media campaigns, driving website traffic, and optimizing campaigns for maximum efficiency. With a successful past of creating branding initiatives and driving customer engagement, I'm confident in my ability to help your business reach its goals. Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Google Advertising Graphic Design: Brochures, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards, etc. Email Campaigns Project Management Website Design Content Writing CopywritingContent WritingDigital MarketingGraphic DesignAdobe PhotoshopCanvaHootSuiteSocial Media Marketing
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm Vida! I am a second-generation homeschooler, writer, editor, curriculum developer, and consultant. I deliver substantive results for businesses looking to reach homeschoolers in a variety of ways, from content and copy writing, consulting, curriculum design and development, spokesperson services, and more. Some of my clients are just starting out with a new product to develop. Others are well-established companies that need a liaison with the homeschool community. I am currently lead author for the Insightful Scholar, an imprint creating fun and academic curricula for homeschoolers, and a writing instructor for Brave Writer, one of the nation's top homeschool writing and language arts resources. Please, check out my employment history below for more incredible homeschool companies I have had the honor of working with. I write locally and nationally for edited print and online sources such as Homeschool+, Remote Parent, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, The Traveling Homeschool, Sacramento Parent Magazine, and many others. If you need knowledgeable and relatable content about homeschooling, I am your writer! Please reach out to me. I would love to discuss how I can help you find your voice within the homeschooling community.Content WritingWritingCurriculum DesignCurriculum DevelopmentMotivational SpeakingNonfictionArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog WritingGhostwritingEducation
- $45 hourlyWith 5+ years of experience as an editor, I have the competence and enthusiasm you're looking for! I have extensive experience in developmental editing, copy editing, line editing, copywriting, and proofreading fiction, non-fiction, and children's books. I also have a vast background in social media marketing, technical writing, and content writing for Fortune 500 companies. **I offer a $75 first-chapter edit to explore whether we make a good team.:)** I know you have some fantastic twisty-turny plotlines that deserve to be absorbed and digested by as many people as possible, so let me help you polish and perfect it. My passion lies in taking your writing and partnering with you to find its greatest potential. As a writer myself, I know that the editing process can sometimes be difficult to take in. Receiving criticism is never fun, but it doesn't have to be condescending or harsh. My editing style is friendly, communicative, and collaborative. You can rest assured that we have the same goal: to keep your readers interested, engaged, and entertained while keeping your writing genuine to you. Together, we will preserve your unique voice and tone...and give your writing a little flare and pizzazz if needed! I'm a stay-at-home mom and freelance in my spare time. Though I didn't end up using my degree in Psychology directly, my knowledge and expertise in that field give me unique insight that helps in character development, plot development, and readability. After a brief break due to a death in my family, I'm ready to return to doing what I love. Manuscripts of the fiction variety are more my jam, but I'm happy to work on all types of content. My current rate for manuscript editing is .03/word. I look forward to getting to know you and working with you!Content WritingBlog WritingFictionBook EditingMarketingBeta ReadingMicrosoft OfficeBlog ContentEditing & ProofreadingProofreadingTechnical Writing
- $79 hourlyThere are 55,000 writers on Upwork, many of whom are more experienced than I am, or more technically gifted. You don’t have to hire me. You should only do so if you need a very particular kind of writer. What I do is threefold: 1) Research a subject exhaustively, then 2) Distill otherwise complex information into an understandable form, and, finally, 3) Convey that information in a clear and entertaining way In other words, I take bland, technical ingredients and cook them into something you’d want to eat. Don’t reach out if you need somebody to write something boring (e.g. advertising, webpage copy). I haven’t lived long enough to offer 30 years of experience. Hire me if you’d like somebody to write the kind of thing you’d enjoy reading. ~ ***Examples of subjects I write about: AI, AR/VR, IoT, data, cloud computing, SaaS, DevOps, software development, cyber security (IT & OT), blockchain, crypto (Bitcoin & alts), NFTs, DeFi, fintech, banking, investing (stock market, bonds, alternatives), personal finance, startups, business, policy ***Formats I work in: articles & blogs (explainers, op-eds, etc), YouTube & podcast scripts I offer ghostwriting at a premium.Content WritingExplainer VideoArticle WritingBlog WritingFeature WritingContent CreationPodcast WritingInvestment StrategySearch Engine OptimizationSpeech WritingWritingSEO WritingPodcast ProductionStorytellingResearcherFinancial Writing
- $35 hourlyHello! If you’ve found my Upwork profile, I’d like to welcome you to my page and introduce myself. My name is Abigail, and I’m a writer and trained editor. My current projects include editing and proofreading newsletters, blogs, articles, web copy, and academic papers. I am a detail-oriented writer and editor who works hard to spotlight the best aspects of your projects. With mechanical editing, I will help you eliminate errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax. In addition to mechanical editing, I also offer developmental editing. A developmental edit can begin at the brainstorming stage of writing to help you clearly define and develop your ideas. A developmental edit can also happen after you’ve written a draft, and at this stage it helps you to style and refine your writing. I am open to a wide variety of projects and happy to discuss your project with you. Send me a message—I am eager to meet you!Content WritingDevelopmental EditingBook EditingCopy EditingBlog ContentAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingArticle WritingResume DevelopmentBlog WritingCreative WritingProofreading
- $50 hourlyI help organizations get out of their lane and join the bigger picture. That means getting you and your audience to speak the same language, without that pesky jargon getting in the way. I can help you with: * Website copy * Punchy, informative blogs * Social media ads * Emails that demand attention * Reports and case studies that connect * And more! (I love a challenge.) Want to see me geek out? Talk "science communication" to me. I've worked with some amazing intermediary organizations (including the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives in Western Alaska), and it's only strengthened my love for the craft. Change is interdisciplinary, but that invisible barrier isn't going away anytime soon. That's where I come in. Ocean fanatic, Alaskan-chic fashionista, and natural-born storyteller. Send me a message, and let's connect!Content WritingSEO WritingWritingCopy EditingCreative WritingCopywritingSales WritingEmail CopywritingAd CopyFashion & BeautyBlog WritingProduct Description
- $130 hourlyIn my 30+ years in manufacturing and technology, I have realized I’ve only just begun. I love to educate and inform. As a thought leader and Futurist in Smart Mfg, I am an adviser to several technology areas such as IIot, AI, AR and VR; building our future. I produce a podcast called the Destiny of Manufacturing for longevityindustries.com. As a writer I have contributed articles to Metalforming magazine, and several Sme periodicals. I work with 250 manufacturers each year to help them improve their technology and meet tomorrow’s demands. I have spoken at dozens of conferences for Precision Metalforming Association, Michigan Safety, and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers. I am on the board of directors for Sme and an advisor to the Smart Manufacturing Committee. Speaking extensively and presenting on technology has offered many opportunities where I meet with leaders of technology and manufacturing. The commonality of technology intrigues people as a whole. Traveling overseas taught me that technology is universal! Language may be different but robots, machinery and electronic technology has universal appeal. It has it’s own language. I have given presentations to dozens of foreign companies and the desire to learn brings us together. If you have needs in technology, I will help you find solutions. Board of Directors- SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers) Advisor / Trainer- PMA (Precision Metalforming Association) Consultant- Forming & Fabricating Speaker- Michigan Safety Conference Toastmaster President, C.C., C.L.Content WritingVoice TalentPodcastArtificial IntelligenceElectronic DesignIndustrial EngineeringInternet of ThingsManufacturingArtificial IntelligenceIT ConsultationSafetyCulture iAuditorContinuous ImprovementEngineering Management
- $50 hourlyGreetings! I’m a seasoned writer that aims for simplicity. My varied experience on Upwork and beyond ensures my ability to mold to your writing & editing needs, and I aim to provide an excellent client experience. Before going further, I’d like to tell you a bit about my background. Education & Relevant Work After pursuing my BS in natural resources and a Master's certificate in GIS, I began my career freelancing on Upwork. While much of my previous work included land management documents, scientific presentations, and research, Upwork has opened my skill set to do so much more with my talents. I’ve been Top Rated since May 2020, and I’ve enjoyed learning the intricacies of content and copywriting along the way. Workflow Process & Values My workflow process is relatively simple. I will listen to your needs for the project and understand how I can meet & exceed your expectations. I expect back-and-forth discussion to make sure we’re on the same page, and I appreciate thorough feedback on early milestones to adjust accordingly. For larger projects, I hope to communicate often to ensure you’re getting what you want, and I have no problem asking specific questions if I’m unsure of details. Meticulous editing and proofreading are supplementary skills that I can offer in addition to a solid writing style. Expanding my portfolio and building healthy relationships with clients motivates me to continue my freelancing career, and I always strive to guarantee a great experience. Relevant Skills & Offered Services: • Concise and friendly product descriptions • Optimized category descriptions • Thoroughly researched SEO blog writing • Copywriting for email marketing • Technical & instructional content writing • Citing relevant sources where necessary • Experience using WordPress for writing & editing • Transcription of information from product videos • Scientific posters and presentations • Thorough editing & proofreading • In-depth research for fields such as sexual wellness, body piercing, dirt bikes, and technical troubleshooting These projects are only the tip of the iceberg. I look forward to challenging myself with new and diverse projects that provide exciting additions to my portfolio, and I hope to hear about what you have in mind. I’m available to chat Monday-Wednesday from 9-5 and Friday from 11-5 if you have any questions. Send me a message when you’re ready to get started!Content WritingProduct PageWebsite ContentLanding PageSearch Engine OptimizationBlog WritingArticleSEO WritingBlog ContentArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingTutorialFAQTechnical Writing
- $60 hourlyI am a graduate of St. George's University with a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. I have been practicing Veterinary Medicine for the past 5 years treating small animal and exotic animals. I own a dog, cat, rabbit, and tortoise. I have extensive knowledge treating all species of animals with a passion for surgery. I have experience in international travel with my dog. We have visited different countries and lived abroad in Grenada for 3 years. I like to write articles for articles and blogs on animal husbandry, pet care and anything veterinary related. I have consulted for a few different companies and endorsed their products and articles. I can review medical articles that are already written to make sure that the content is accurate and informational.Content WritingVeterinary MedicineAnimal WelfareWritingBlog WritingBlog ContentSearch Engine OptimizationMedicalArticle WritingFact-Checking
- $40 hourlyYou've got a story to tell. A brand to promote. A world to change. You need compelling content worthy of your vision, and a collaborator who's up to the task. May I introduce myself. I'm a Michigan-based storyteller with a holistic approach to creating compelling content to outdo your project goals. I stitch together compelling words and stunning visuals to create dynamic content aimed at delivering consumer engagement and SEO rankings. With a background in journalism, I have a nose for news, but excel in creative writing, content development, and editing. I truly shine in that sweet spot where the written word and polished visuals converge to tell a story, promote a brand, or sell a product. I have two years' experience in the newsroom, specializing in personal interest stories, environmental issues, investigative reporting, and social justice issues. Camera at my side, I often captured the essence of a story in a single photograph. But my shutter doesn't close on news alone. I'm obsessed photographing what makes life worth living. From weddings and architecture to nature and product photography, my photographic skills offer another tool to convey a richer story. As a story teller, I experiment with many mediums to get the perfect angle, capture the essence of a moment, and illuminate the glory of the world. I'm a renaissance man experimenting with the human story, with an insatiable hunger to become a master of its telling.Content WritingBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationPhoto EditingPhotographyJournalism WritingCopywritingWritingVideographyCreative WritingEnvironmentSustainability
- $50 hourly✅ Direct Response Copywriter 💵 Ecom Expert 💻 Digital Marketer 🎥Scriptwriter 📧 Email Sequences 🌪️Funnel Strategist I have written for: ⭐Snapchat ⭐AppSumo ⭐American Express ⭐7-Figure eCom Brands ⭐”2 Comma Club” Clickfunnels Pros "Warren’s copy increased our ecom client's automated campaigns 3.7x over the control on the first try. We’ll definitely be working with him again." Daniel Reifenberger Owner - Loyal Tribe Agency Good copywriting is hard. One of the biggest challenges business owners and entrepreneurs face is that they’re too close to their work to develop effective messaging. It’s not a bad thing - you should be slightly obsessed with what you do. But if your website isn’t getting clicks, your emails aren’t getting read, and not enough people are hitting “Buy Now” the problem might not be your strategy. It might be your copy. Powerful writing is SIMPLE. It's a LASER BEAM, not a shotgun. When you develop effective copy that speaks directly to the hearts and minds of your ideal target audience they WILL take action. 💡WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH ME💡 📌Partner Mindset: I look beyond the task at hand. If you hire me to rewrite your web copy, I’m going to look at where your traffic is coming from. I’m invested in your success, not just interested in completing a job and moving on. 📌Professionalism: Finding freelancers you can trust to deliver quality work and who are extremely responsive is tough. I pride myself on maintaining a level of professionalism with everyone I work with. 📌Lifelong Learner: I’ve studied countless masters of copywriting and continue to do so. I believe in continual learning and always make time to study copywriting, advertising, marketing, sales, psychology, etc… 📌Sales Pro: Unlike many copywriters, I worked in professional sales for over a decade. I understand cold outreach, the psychology of selling, and what motivates people to say yes to your offer. 📌Researcher: If you ever hire a copywriter and they start writing before they’ve done any research: run in the opposite direction. Taking the time to understand your target audience is the first step, and the most important step, in any web copy, branding, sales copy, or email marketing communication. 📣WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING📣 "Working with Warren has been great. He's a smart, talented writer and our entire team was very impressed with his work." "Fantastic copywriter! Did amazing work with our video ad scripts and got us great results" "Warren is extremely talented in his copywriting abilities. He is also fantastic to work with - works quickly without sacrificing quality, and he's always available to communicate. I highly recommend him." "Warren gets it done super well in a super timely fashion. He's great at communicating and I love working with him" “Working with Warren was a pleasure! We had a fast and positive communication throughout the project, he also finished the article long before the deadline! The article is professionally written and proves a deep engagement with the subject, which makes it very valuable for us.” Please do not hesitate to connect with me if you are looking for: Email Sequences Landing Pages Video Scripts FB/Google Ads Sales Copy Direct Response Branding Marketing Strategy Ecommerce SaaSContent WritingConversion Rate OptimizationSales & MarketingWebsite CopywritingSales Funnel CopywritingAd CopyEmail CopywritingEmail MarketingFacebook AdvertisingLanding PageSales CopywritingSales WritingCreative WritingCopywritingWriting
- $45 hourlySee my full writing portfolio, including creative writing, blogging, and academic content, at kahlosmith.wordpress.com. I am extremely proficient at fixing grammar and spelling errors, as well as rewriting for flow. I have experience proofreading both client missives and court briefs as a law office intern, and recently edited and provided indexing for a monograph on Dutch co-housing published by Social+Design Press. I have significant experience writing brand and creative content under deadlines. My writing has been featured on National Public Radio and in literary magazines, including the Catalyst and Scribendi. I have also written features for travel magazine TravelAge West.Content WritingGoogle DocsCopy EditingContent EditingMicrosoft OfficeGhostwritingFiction WritingCreative WritingEnglish
- $40 hourlyI'm a jack of all trades that specializes in content writing, photography, and graphic design here to help my clients bring their ideas to life. I also dabble in Pinterest and other social media platforms. In the past, I worked for a nonprofit wearing about 10,000 different hats, so I'm used to juggling multiple projects and roles at once. I currently own and write for a travel blog, do some freelance writing for other travel publications and agencies, manage Pinterest accounts, and create pin designs for other Pinterest managers. I'm a fast learner and am willing to help clients out with whatever is needed to get the project completed! I currently offer Pinterest coaching, account set up, and pin design. You can see my rates below: 1:1 Pinterest Coaching – $297 Want to learn about Pinterest so that you can manage your account yourself? We’ll meet for a 1-hour Zoom call, and I’ll teach you how to get the most of Pinterest and answer any questions you have! You’ll also receive 30 days of follow-up support via email or FB messenger, where you can ask me any follow-up questions. Pinterest Audit + Strategy Session – $397 Have a Pinterest account, and just want advice about how you can improve it? This package is for you! I’ll review your current Pinterest page and meet with you to discuss what you can do to improve and create a custom strategy for your business. I’ll review your profile, pins, descriptions, and titles. Here’s what you’ll receive: 1-hour Zoom call to discuss your account + a handy checklist of actionable steps 5 pin templates tailored to your business Custom strategy for your account 3 pin titles and descriptions written with keywords found during the SEO process that you can use as examples to write future ones List of keywords for your account found during the Pinterest SEO process Suggestions for boards to create Pinterest Account Makeover – $497 I do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to! This fits both new and current Pinterest users who feel that their account needs an overhaul. Here’s what you’ll receive: Custom Pinterest SEO that identifies the best keywords to get your content seen by the right audience Set up your profile with a keyword rich title and description Enable Rich Pins Verification of website(s) Tailwind set up, if desired (connects your Pinterest account to Tailwind) Actionable tips & advice to help you promote your website on Pinterest 10 boards with optimized titles and descriptions Follow other pinners related to your niche Custom Pinterest strategy for your business needs 5 customized pin templatesContent WritingBlog WritingSEO WritingArticle WritingAdobe LightroomBlog ContentNewsletter WritingSocial Media ManagementWordPressPhotographyPhoto EditingAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignCanva
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.