Hire the best Content Writers in Canada
Check out Content Writers in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyHi there! Looking for an engaging content writer or editor? You've come to the right place! Although I primarily write blog posts, I also have experience with web copy, social media captions, promotional emails, and copy editing. I've even helped companies to plan and launch blogs that customers love: launch analytics have been 2-4x higher than industry standards. Regardless of content type, my writing is always entertaining, SEO-optimized, and provides your customers with value—there's no empty fluff here. Whether you're looking for a couple of Instagram captions or are in need a blog strategy overhaul, please feel free to reach out!Content WritingCopywritingProofreadingBlog DevelopmentBlog WritingWritingCreative WritingArticle WritingWebsite ContentBlog ContentArticleSEO WritingSearch Engine OptimizationCopy Editing
- $75 hourlyLooking for an expert wordsmith that can write high-quality content that converts readers and establishes your brand? Look no further! I aim to exceed my client's expectations and provide great content and an enjoyable experience every time. Clients save time and energy working with me, and they don't have to get the job done twice; it's done well the first time! I bring tenacity and excellent communication skills my projects. I am committed to helping you reach your brand and business goals! I continually learn and improve my knowledge and skill set. I enjoy long-term relationships with my clients and work as a strategic partner with entrepreneurs and business owners worldwide. Contact me to get started! Audiences, fields, and industries I write to and for: ◦ SaaS ◦ Entrepenuers, business owners, Freelancers ◦ Medical/Healthcare ◦ Insurance ◦ AI ◦ Fintech ◦ B2B and B2C businesses and products ◦ Finance, Investing, and Money ◦ Education and ESL ◦ Psychology, Mental Health, and Conflict Management ◦ Startups ◦ Business, Marketing, Freelancing If you don't see your field or audience here, contact me. I will send you my portfolio so you can view my content and get a feel for my work.Content WritingWritingESL TeachingProofreadingBusiness CoachingEnglish TutoringMarket ResearchCurriculum DevelopmentCopywritingPublic SpeakingSEO ContentMarketingBusiness WritingAcademic WritingGhostwritingEnglishCreative WritingEducationSEO Writing
- $50 hourlyI use my creative eye and technical background to produce stunning visual content that connects with your audience. Educational Background ----------------------------- - MSc. Candidate of Computer Science at the Georgia Institute of Technology - BSc. Mathematical Finance w/ Statistics Minor at the University of Waterloo in Canada - Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree - CXL Certified Digital Analyst Relevant, Work Experience --------------------- - Business Plan Writer for Solong.io (now wills.com) - Owner, Instructional Designer at Caribbean Scholar, thecaribbeanscholar.com - Data Analyst, Ph.D. Thesis (Upwork Contract) I'm very much excited to collaborate with you. Send in your proposal, and let's get you presenting with confidence.Content WritingProofreadingComputer ScienceBlog ContentSearch Engine OptimizationInstructional DesignMicrosoft PowerPointPresentation DesignResearcher
- $35 hourlyWith wondery to engage personally in your mission and vision, I partner with non-profit organizations and mental health and wellness professionals to craft messaging to stir a reader's heart, engage the reader's imagination, and inspire readers to take action. Built on more than 25 years of working on the front lines of social services, you will experience a unique blend of curiosity and simplicity when you partner with me on your next project. A few of my clients include: - Edward Jones (Financial Advisor Bio Copy) - Journey Well (Copywriting, Design Collab.) - CanadaOne Auto Group (Copywriting, Product Descriptions) - National Giving Alliance (Non-Profit Copywriting) - Showtime Personal Training (Social Copywriting) - The Trucker’s Network (Content Writing) It’s all about relationships... Once I started volunteering with a local newspaper, I began using a few connections to build bigger stories. Stories that embraced special interest events or social issues like mental health. With thousands of views, what began as a personal interest has become, well, it’s actually stayed a personal interest but pervaded every aspect of my life. Stories drive action... I love stories. Listening to people share the depths of their souls, whether a homeless man on a bench, a non-profit visionary, a small business owner, or a company director everyone has a story to tell. As a writer… I take the time to understand each of my clients. I listen to the story of their business, their missions and vision, and their goals. Together, we build a plan and create copy and content that engages, motivates, and activates readers. I look forward to working with you soon. - ToddContent WritingChatGPTAI Content CreationCopywritingBlog WritingCopy EditingWritingCanvaContent EditingEnglishEditing & Proofreading
- $40 hourlyExperienced analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the market research industry for FMCG and fintech companies. Skilled in data analysis, strategic planning, market research, trends analysis, and project management. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from University of the Philippines Los Baños.Content WritingGeneral TranscriptionConsumer ProfilingCompany ProfileBrand ResearchBusiness ReportFeasibility StudyProject ManagementConsumer GoodsCompetitive AnalysisBusiness StrategyQualitative ResearchConsumer ResearchMarket ResearchLead Generation
- $42 hourlyHello! If you're here, you're looking for an effective content writer or a comprehensive editor. That's me! For more information about each of those services, please check out my specialized profiles. Content Services Highlights: - 100% human-written and plagiarism free - SurferSEO, Yoast, and Growth Bar SEO tools used - Style guides and article briefs are welcome - Rate range of $40-$80/1000 words, or $42/hour Editing Services Highlights: - Marked changes in Google Docs or Word.doc - 5 tiers of editing: fact checking, proofreading, line editing, copy editing, and developmental editing - Rate range of $10-$60/1000 words, or $42/hourContent WritingSEO ContentBlog WritingBlog ContentArticle WritingArticleLine EditingEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingProduct ReviewBlogCopy EditingProofreadingContent EditingSEO Writing
- $60 hourlyWork with a professional with over 20+ years of experience delivering value and returns for my clients through impactful branding, advertising, and web design. My services: ✔ brand development and brand management ✔ strategic brand positioning ✔ graphic design and web design in function of a marketing/brand strategy ✔ brand messaging: targeted content copywriting, slogans/taglines, brand voice and storytelling ✔ web branding, development and project management My branding and web project management services are best geared to: ✔ startups ✔ companies looking to overhaul their online properties or build momentum ✔ businesses/individuals that are looking to create an effective brand strategy and a strong website. What results you can expect: ➤ higher conversion rates for your Web projects ➤ better sales numbers from your marketing/advertising material ➤ high ROI on any project I undertake ➤ better brand recognition and positioning for your Branding projects ➤ effective messaging for your brand What it’s like working with me: ➤ I ask a lot of questions ➤ I provide a lot of detail/consultation ➤ I am communicative ➤ I am attentive to details ➤ I provide project clarity ➤ I am professional but informal I want to be a part of your growth story, as I have been for others. TESTIMONIALS ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Adaptive - Solution-Driven - Efficient. These three qualities best describe Sasha's services. AMS has benefited from his expertise in the implementation and evolution of our website. Not only is it performing better than ever SEO-wise, visitor engagement is increasing and general ease of content viewing has greatly improved. We look forward to continue working with Sasha within our online strategy as our branding and content creation approach continues to develop." - Mieka Kamphuis | Marketing Director, Aircraft Maintenance Services "It is always a pleasure to work with Sasha and his team which have managed for many years now Sugar Sammy’s online presence: a competent, talented and professional team. Over the years, Sasha has created a more efficient and complete management system. Not only is he talented and knowledgeable about every aspect of website development, but he really knows how to make it simple for us. Along the way, he is always patient with changes that need to be made on the site, and always available and truly attentive to our needs so that we constantly feel like our website is priority number one." - Nancy Dallaire | General Manager, Sugar Sammy "I've worked with Sasha on several projects, from website design, brochures, ebooks, logos, trade show booths as well as on the entire brand design. He has never failed to come through on designing a unique and relevant creative and brand message. Sasha takes the time to go over his thought process and is always available to answer all your questions. I recommend Sasha highly for any of your brand and web projects." - Cecilia P. | Director of MarketingContent WritingBrand StrategyArt DirectionEcommerce Website DevelopmentBrand DevelopmentBrandingProject ManagementWordPress DevelopmentB2B MarketingWeb Content StrategyBrochureWeb DesignMarketing CollateralsWeb Development
- $45 hourlyAn expert copywriter and SEO content writer with strong research skills and a wicked gift for wordplay.Content WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentCopywritingWebsite CopywritingBeautyPodcast Show NotesTopic ResearchSEO Keyword ResearchYoast SEOContent SEOSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $150 hourlyCreative storyteller. Content marketer. Performance-driven. Upwork expert-vetted. I've curated over 10 years of experience as a content marketer, copywriter, and brand strategist. Since mid-2020, I've worked fully independently as a professional consultant and freelancer. Amongst my most successful client relationships was with a company that specializes in selling AI chatbots to e-commerce brands. At the end of our contract, their organic traffic was up 80% YoY. It was an SEO-driven content strategy that fuelled their growth.Content WritingBlog WritingBrand IdentityNews WritingWebsite OptimizationMarketing StrategyWeb Content StrategyContent MarketingSEO WritingContent Creation
- $150 hourlyWelcome! I'm Alamay, the founder of Aquilay Well-being Productions, your one-stop-shop for all your well-being content needs. With over 9 years of experience, we specialize in creating meditation, mindfulness, hypnosis, sleep stories, children's content, and more. Our range of services includes scriptwriting, voiceover and audio editing (with multiple actors to select from!), music and sound effects, as well as content production management and consultations. Previously I was a voice actor, audio editor, and co-writer for an app that was downloaded over 1 000 000 times with a 4.8 rating of over 38 000 reviews. "Meditation & Relaxation: Guided Meditation" Fitness 22. That client wrote: "Several months ago we started looking for a professional Voice over actress to be the Voice of our meditation app. We found Karena (now known as Alamay), and this turned out to be a great decision. Karena is not just an amazing voice artist, but she also ended up helping us write a large part of the app content. Karena is professional, thorough, competent, and easy to work with. I strongly recommend her work." -Benny Shaviv, Founder and CEO of Fitness22 Apps Our mission is to bring your vision to life and to help you connect with your audience in a meaningful way. We provide complimentary 20-minute consultations to discuss your specific needs and to provide recommendations on how we can help. Let's work together to create wonderful content that soothes and inspires your listeners!Content WritingVoice-OverVoice ActingCopywritingContent CreationGhostwritingHypnosisCreative WritingScriptwriting
- $45 hourlyA fantastic storyteller in the horticulture and medical health niches, offering a breadth of knowledge and inspiration that will breathe a breath of fresh air into all your writing projects. Your content, articles, and blogs will be memorable and remarkable because I offer: o 20 years of creative, sales, and business writing experience. o Articulate and eloquent Canadian, American, and British English. o Outstanding editing, proofreading, and researching skills. o Extraordinary vocabulary with incredible flexibility of voice. Medical, Health, and Wellness Writing o Certified Medical Language Specialist with five years of experience in medical writing. • Experience writing in many diverse medical specialties. • Knowledgeable and passionate about nutrition, fitness, and food-based medicine. • Continually improving knowledge in medicine and complementary medicine. Garden and Horticulture Writing o Certified Horticulturalist with a 30-year plant and horticulture obsession. This obsession extends to: • Vegetable growing, harvesting, storing, and cooking. • Wild-land protection, reclamation, and environmental issues. • Wild plant identifying, preparing, and using for food and medicine. • A wide variety of houseplants. • Ornamental garden design. • Design and installation landscape business owner 2001 – 2007. Horticulture, garden, health, and wellness intersect. • The plant-based, botanical, herbal, and culinary medicine space. Additional Writing Topics • Pets. • Home maintenance and renovation. • Bird watching. • Hiking. • Camping. • Paddling. • Knitting. Contact me today to get started on your best writing projects.Content WritingContent MarketingHome & GardenCopywritingArticle WritingBlog WritingMedicalTechnical WritingCreative WritingHealth & WellnessEnglishEditing & Proofreading
- $95 hourlyWondering how to grow your business? 💭 You need an amazing accountant! One who does more for you than just file your annual taxes. I am former Big Four advisory firm accountant with over 12 years extensive experience in financial statements preparation, individual and corporate taxes in Canada. I can provide advisory support and help with work including bookkeeping, tax preparation, financial statement preparation, business planning, Quick books, Xero, HubDoc, cost optimization, business process improvement and payroll processing. Licensed to work on CPA review and notice to reader engagements. We also service Crypto companies who issue tokens through ICO's/IDO, SAFTs and Private equity/VC firms and Family offices for their deal tracking and accounting requirements. I can also help you with government benefits and subsidies. Have helped the clients receive over a $3M in grants and subsidies from 2020 onwards. If you are looking for following in addition to above, I am your guy 1. Complex tax planning for personal and corporate taxes 2. Crypto Investments tax planning 3. General accounting and tax advise 4. Tax consultation including complex restructuring and reorganizations 5. Section 85 Rollovers 6. Non-resident taxation 7. Sale and purchase of businesses 8. Business streamlining and improvements 9. CRA representations and case dealings 10. GST/HST/PST filings I also have a CFA designation. I also run a successful tech startup in the tax domain that caters to tax professionals in Canada. So, if you are looking to build your next tech startup, I can help you get started and guide you through the whole process. I believe the biggest hurdle when it comes to building a startup is figuring out things. Ping me if you need any such help. I can also provide monthly support that includes: ✅Paperless Bookkeeping ✅ Accountability for Missing Receipts ✅ CRA Payments Made (on time!) ✅ Advice on BC Employment Standards ✅ Monthly Financial Statements ✅ Corporate & Personal Tax Returns ✅ Unlimited Support ✅ All at a flat monthly rate:exclamation:️ Unlimited support means that when questions come up like: ❓“Is my pricing set at the right amount to make a decent profit?” ❓“Am I ready to hire my first employee?” ❓“Should I buy or lease a vehicle under my business?” ❓“When should I incorporate?” I am just a call or Zoom meeting away!Content WritingWebsite PrototypingFinancial StatementSaaSFinancial AnalysisCorporate TaxBookkeepingTax ReturnTax LawPayroll AccountingCertified Tax PreparerIntuit QuickBooks
- $40 hourly***Effective and accurate writing, editing and proofreading services to help you reach your audience and grow your business*** - Native English speaker from Canada - Experienced writer with 5-star reviews on Upwork - Bachelor of Arts degree with Distinction - Certificate in editing and proofreading - Quick, accurate, and detail-oriented Services offered: - Formatting, editing, and/or proofreading any writing - Ghost-written content for blogs, articles, websites, etc. - Product description content-writing - Resume and cover letter formatting and editingContent WritingSEO WritingSEO ContentFormattingWritingEnglishMicrosoft WordEditing & ProofreadingArticleBlog WritingGhostwritingProofreadingBlog ContentCopywritingCopy Editing
- $60 hourlyHello! I am a social media manager who assists service-based businesses in maintaining their social media presence by creating done-for-you social media content & efficiently managing them through effective planning and scheduling. I go the extra mile to get the job done and love building connections with people one click at a time. I have over two years of experience in social media marketing across many platforms and am very familiar with videos, photos, and text in different forms. Social Media Management Graphic Design Digital Marketing Infographics Logo Design Social Media Content Creation Icon desgin Typography Design Paid Ads BrandingContent WritingFreelance MarketingSocial Media Ad CampaignSocial Media ContentMarketingSocial Media Lead GenerationSocial Media DesignContent CreationSocial Media StrategyGraphic DesignSocial Media ManagementSocial Media MarketingSocial Media Account SetupSocial Media EngagementSocial Media Advertising
- $100 hourlyWith a passion for cloud computing and over 9 years of hands-on experience, Sparsh Goyal is a highly skilled Senior Lead Cloud Architect. His expertise extends beyond traditional architectural responsibilities, encompassing a wide array of roles, including pre-sales, project management, alliance management, and even content writing in the realm of cloud technology. Sparsh's well-rounded skill set enables him to excel in diverse scenarios and deliver exceptional results for his clients. As a Lead Cloud Architect, Sparsh has proven his ability to design, implement, and maintain highly functional digital systems, ensuring uninterrupted workflows and consistent productivity. He possesses an innate attention to detail, meticulously overseeing routine maintenance checks and software update schedules to minimize network downtime and mitigate security compromises. Sparsh's dedication to collaboration shines through his love for working alongside customers and teammates, fostering creative solutions to tackle complex technical challenges. Beyond his core architectural responsibilities, Sparsh possesses exceptional skills in engaging with C-level executives (CXOs), driving RFPs for large-scale projects, and leveraging his deep understanding of cloud technologies to deliver tailor-made solutions. His extensive experience in working with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP equips him with comprehensive knowledge across various platforms, ensuring that clients benefit from the most suitable solutions for their unique requirements. As a presales specialist, Sparsh has a unique ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into compelling cloud solutions. His meticulous attention to detail enables him to create accurate estimations, proposals, and quotations that align perfectly with client needs. Sparsh leverages his in-depth knowledge of AWS, Azure, and GCP to design innovative and cost-effective solutions, providing clients with a clear vision of the value they can derive from cloud technologies. In his role as an alliance manager, Sparsh excels at establishing and maintaining partnerships with cloud service providers. He collaborates closely with product development managers (PDMs) and field sales representatives (FSRs) to foster strong relationships and ensure seamless coordination between organizations. By consistently upgrading partnership levels, Sparsh opens new avenues for collaboration, access to advanced resources, and enhanced support, enabling clients to leverage the full potential of cloud services. One of Sparsh's standout strengths lies in his ability to wear multiple hats, seamlessly transitioning into roles such as pre-sales, project manager, and alliance manager and previously Full stack developer. His proficiency in these areas enables him to effectively communicate with clients, understand their needs, and develop robust strategies for successful cloud implementations. Sparsh's adeptness in presales activities allows him to articulate the value proposition of cloud solutions and win the trust of clients. In addition to his diverse skill set, Sparsh's experience as a content writer in the cloud domain adds an extra layer of depth to his expertise. His ability to communicate complex technical concepts with clarity and precision is reflected in his compelling and informative content. This talent for distilling intricate information into easily understandable language has proven invaluable in crafting persuasive proposals, technical documentation, and engaging PowerPoint presentations.Content WritingIT ConsultationArchitecture ConsultationLeadership SkillsProject ManagementDevOpsMicrosoft AzureGoogle Cloud PlatformCloud ComputingAzure DevOpsPythonAmazon Web ServicesPHP
- $40 hourlyWho Can Help You Better Than a Copywriter Who Helped Two Startups Hit 7-Figures in 2022?💰💰 So, you're looking for that one copywriter who can write killer copy to solve hair-on-fire problems of your target market. I get it. But wait... Why you should believe me? Let me make it irresistible for you. I Will CRAFT DIRECT RESPONSE COPY THAT WILL DOUBLE YOUR CONVERSIONS OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK 🤑🤑 The reason why I am that confident is because I mastered the art of going deep to understand the target audience, their behaviors, and all their psychological triggers and then come up with the copy that makes them think it is written specifically for them. Still on the fence? Don't listen to my words; visit my profiles and read my testimonials. And.... If needed, text me and see my samples. ★ Services I Provide ★ ‣ Blog Writing ‣ Product Descriptions ‣ Website & Landing Pages ‣ Direct Response Video Scripts ‣ Creative Direction (Copy) ‣ Email Campaigns So, if you want to turn those visitors into loyal customers and looking for an A-level copywriter, contact me, and Let's make some money.Content WritingMedical WritingEmail CopywritingWebsite CopywritingSales CopywritingProduct DescriptionVideo Sales LetterSEO WritingSales CopyBlog ContentScriptwritingWebsite ContentArticle WritingCopywritingLanding Page
- $40 hourlyLooking for content with style? Are firm deadlines and rigorous standards of quality your top asks? My specialties are content writing with a strong voice and thorough research to fully understand your industry. If you need a writer that can connect with your audience, look no further. I write content guaranteed to pull in readers. I love jobs that are creatively challenging, and I get a thrill from helping small businesses make a splash!Content WritingWorldbuildingGame DesignVideo Game WritingContent EditingDevelopmental EditingLine EditingArticle WritingBlog WritingEnglish - North AmericaFiction WritingSEO WritingCreative WritingRole-Playing Game WritingProblem Solving
- $35 hourlySkill I: Quality Assurance Analyst Qualifications: - ISTQB (CTFL) Certified - Over 5 years of experience working in both multinational companies and fast-paced start-ups. - Manual Tester with expertise in SIT, Functional, API & Regression testing. Conducted regular Smoke & Sanity Tests. - Close to a year’s experience in automated testing in Selenium and Java in Cucumber JUnit framework. - Experience working on Canadian SaaS Projects - Worked in the following domains - Telecommunication, Banking, Retail, Real Estate, and CRM. - Proficient in HP ALM, JIRA as well as Azure DevOps - Used MS Teams, Slack, and Skype for Business - Excellent in MS Office applications for test planning. - Worked on Desktop, Web as well as Mobile Applications (iOS & Android experience). - Familiar with API testing using Postman Skill II: Project Manager/Project Coordinator Qualifications: - Ontario Graduate Certificate (1-year program) acquired in Project Management, Canada - Worked as Project Manager for a startup as a full-time freelancer - Familiar with MS Project, Azure DevOps, HP ALM, Slack, and Notion - Excellent communication skills - both written and oral - Conduct short daily standups and detailed meetings as and when necessary - Great at documenting project processes, creating wiki documentation, SRS, SOPs, etc. - Experience in Harvest - Time Tracking and Pricing. Skill III: Blog & YouTube Script Writer Qualifications: - Technical know-how in Science, Engineering, and Software Development domains - 5 Years of work experience in the IT field as a Quality Assurance Analyst - Experience writing technical articles and blogs - Experience in turning YouTube videos into blogs - Experience writing technical SQL-based scripts for a YouTube channel - Experience editing blogs/articles/scripts Skill IV: Voice Actor | Narrator Qualifications: - Native US accent - Female voice - Clear and pleasant tone - Varied pace (as per the script/client's requirement) - Can produce high-quality audio content - Well equipped with studio-quality gear and setup - Can narrate/voice-act in various modulations (as per the script/client's requirement) - Great communication skills - Can maintain good long-term work relationship - Experience recording voice-overs along with screen recording for YouTube channel - Experience editing audio and video files using reliable video editing software Other Skills: - I also write blog posts on my website. Please visit FouziaWrites.com - Video Editing: Please visit my YouTube channel for sample videos (Channel Name: Dreamers CA).Content WritingTest StrategyVideo Editing & ProductionYouTube VideoWeb TestingArticle WritingSlackAudiobookUser Technical TrainingVoice ActingVideo NarrationAudiobook NarrationManual TestingVoice-OverScreen RecordingUS English DialectFemale VoiceQuality AssurancePostmanAzure DevOpsVoice-Over RecordingNarrative Video
- $40 hourlyIn need of writing that will generate traffic, improve websites and blogs, and engage desired audiences? I'm here to help. My name is Cameron Kozinets, and I am a professional writer with years of experience generating high-quality content for brands of all sizes. A graduate of the University of Southern California in 2020, I've been freelancing ever since, helping businesses with any and all writing needs. In my time as a content writer, I've worked with businesses in numerous different niches. From real estate to E-commerce, sports betting to law, landscaping to product descriptions, I've covered a lot of ground. I am a thorough researcher who uses my journalistic background to fact-find and develop reliably accurate and well-written articles. I am a consistent communicator, a hard and efficient worker, and I don't miss a deadline. Throughout my time on Upwork, I've attracted numerous repeat clients because I meet expectations, and don't settle until my clients receive work they can be proud of. I am meticulous with grammar and spelling, and I follow instructions carefully. If you are looking to collaborate to generate content that will set you apart, feel free to reach out to me to engage in further discussions. I look forward to hearing from you!Content WritingSEO WritingBusiness WritingResearch & DevelopmentCreative WritingEditing & ProofreadingWeb Content DevelopmentArticle WritingCopywriting
- $125 hourlyMy name is Paul Clarke and I am a public relations consultant that specializes in generating earned media with more than a decade of experience in communications. Prior to becoming a PR consultant, I was a newspaper reporter and editor overseeing nine community newspapers and a team of 30 reporters in British Columbia, Canada. As a PR consultant, I specialize in generating earned media, however I also have experience writing press releases, media pitches and op-eds. Over the years I have helped my clients land hundreds of media interviews with some of the largest media organizations in the world, including the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bloomberg, Reuters, Business Insider, Yahoo News, MarketWatch, INC, Fast Company, Tech Crunch, Associated Press, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and more. In the past, I have worked for the Toronto Star, The Canadian Press, Black Press Media, The Telegraph-Journal and the Rocky Mountain Outlook. If you want results and you are tired of working with large, expensive PR firms that over promise and under deliver, please reach out.Content WritingMarketing CommunicationsEnglishArticle WritingWritingCopy EditingEditing & ProofreadingPublic RelationsMedia RelationsSocial Media MarketingMedia PitchBlog Content
- $85 hourlyHello you, thanks for dropping by. 👋🏼 I'm Bernedette. From this moment forward, you're no longer alone in your entrepreneurial journey. I help purpose-led entrepreneurs like you bring their ideas and intentions to life by bringing clarity and strategy to their businesses with a human-centred approach. ☀️ Gain the clarity you've been looking for ☀️ There are so many things to learn about and you have so many ideas but you have limited resources. As a marketing consultant, my goal is to reduce your mind clutter and provide you with a results-driven guide that’s easy to understand and execute. 🌟My experience 🌟 • Branded & launched a $1M+ campaign for a major account, increased clients’ web traffic by 6800% and brand search volume by 120% • Full-service agency experience with various industries & business sizes (eg. Startups, Government, Sustainability, Home Building, Community Development, Non-profit etc.) • Bachelor's Degree from University of British Columbia (World's Top 50 Universities) • Native English speaker ⚡️My services⚡️ • Brand Strategy & Design (w/ my design partner) • Communications Strategy / Marketing Strategy / Marketing Plan • Website Copywriting 🏢Industries I've worked with (but not limited to)🏢 • Beauty and Skincare • Health and Fitness • Wellness and Self-Care • Consulting • Real Estate (Residential, Commercial and Land Development) • Finance • Bookkeeping & Accounting • Gambling • Non-profit Organizations • Education • Cleaning Service • Events I don’t have a niche and it’s an intentional choice. Hold up, before I lose you - hear me out. My process is the same for all industries - it’s heavily based on research. I can promise you that by the time I present your custom strategy, I’ll know your industry like the back of my hand. ☎️Let's have a chat about how I can help you with your marketing needs.☎️ Learn more: BernedetteTeo.comContent WritingMarketing PluginEnglishEmail CopywritingEditing & ProofreadingProject ManagementBrandingBrand StrategyCopywritingBrand Consulting
- $60 hourlyExtensive experience in creating content for a wide range of financial topics including company profiles, macroeconomic trends, technology & innovation deep dives and personal finance. My name is Austin Still and I am here to help you produce accurate, engaging and captivating content all things finance related. I have written for multiple publications and create content for a variety of different reasons including sales copy, analysis and weekly newsletters.Content WritingCryptocurrencyEditing & ProofreadingWebsite ContentSEO WritingFinancial WritingBlog ContentEnglishArticle WritingBusiness WritingInvestment ResearchFinanceCopywritingBlog WritingBusiness Analysis
- $50 hourlyExpert in the field of statistical analysis. Experienced with analysing large-scale datasets in multiple domains of life sciences, business, and other. I use multiple programming languages: R, Python, MATLAB, bash, and have a deep expertise in statistics. This is evidenced with my bachelor's, master's and PhD degrees. I can help you decide how to approach your data analysis, which tools to use, and then implement the ideas. On a daily basis I deal with neuroimaging data of different modalities (MRI, fMRI, EEG etc.) as well as behavioural and questionnaire data. Additionally, I also have a lot of experience analysing data from different domains - be it business or other fields of science. For a list of my peer-reviewed research papers showcasing my data analysis skills find me on Google Scholar.Content WritingData VisualizationHypothesis TestingMicrosoft ExcelData ModelingMATLABStructural Equation ModelingRStatisticsIBM SPSSLinear RegressionBig DataData SciencePythonData Analysis
- $100 hourly$1,000,000+ worth of successful grant applications funded 10+ years of grant writing experience in the not for profit sector 4+ years of successfully managing projects such as renovations, events, equipment purchases, advertising, cataloging, and data entry. - high funding success rate - building strong community relationships - numerous projects funded I love writing grants but realize that most people do not. Let me help you through the process! I have over ten years of experience writing applications for project and operational funding. I have been freelancing as a grant writer since 2020.Content WritingRequest for ProposalCopywritingNonprofit OrganizationTechnical WritingWritingSales WritingLetter of IntentProspect ListGrant WritingGrant Application
- $40 hourlyHi, I'm Isabeau. I love editing, and I've been called a "creative genius" by one of my return clients. The written word is my passion and I hope to be of service to you.Content WritingGhostwritingProofreadingCreative WritingMicrosoft WordCopy EditingWritingGoogle DocsArticle WritingCopywritingBlog Writing
- $60 hourlyHi 👋 Need help with your website? Design 👀? Development 🤖? Content ✏️? SEO 📈? Succeed online today by partnering with me to solve the unique problems you're facing. When you work with me, you can expect: ✅ Reliable meeting of deadlines ✅ Clear, concise, and timely communication with a native English speaker ✅ Honest advice and solutions tailored to your specific case ✅ High-quality work Reach out today for your free initial consult and to learn more about how I can help with your online needs!Content WritingWeb DesignWebflowLanding PageFigmaSearch Engine OptimizationSoftware DevelopmentLocal SEOTechnical WritingArticle WritingWeb DevelopmentTechnical SEOOn-Page SEOSEO AuditSEO Writing
- $60 hourly𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳: 💻 Clear website copy that builds trust and converts clients? 📝 A blog to boost your SEO, build connections, and educate your audience? 📜 Research articles or whitepapers to inform and persuade with cold-hard facts? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁! I specialize in writing copy and content for websites, sales pages, and articles. Whether you're a B2B or B2C company, your clients need to understand what you offer and how you'll solve their problems. Clear, focused writing makes sure: • you speak directly to your ideal audience • your clients understand your services and offers • you clearly express what makes you the best choice • your online presence mirrors your in-person business so clients know what it's like working with you • your processes and outcomes are clearly defined for your clients • your clients know the next step to work with you With a degree in linguistics and English, I have the knowledge and experience to ensure your online presence meets the mark. Whether you need a copywriter, content writer, or technical writer, I'd love to hear about your project. If you'd like to learn how I can help you with your writing needs, our next step would be to schedule a 20-minute discovery call so I can learn about the scope of your project. Send me an invite we'll get started!Content WritingWebsite CopywritingWritingContent StrategyWebsite ContentCopywritingContent CreationArticle WritingBlog ContentSales CopywritingBlog Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.