+ Intuitive, streamlined Google Sheets spreadsheets that finally give you the reports you’re looking for.
+ User-friendly systems that are easy to learn …plus I include an “Instructions” page with video tutorials
+ These Google Sheets have built-in protections to guard against users accidentally breaking the system
+ Finally gain the clarity to make confident decisions based on accurate data – not a gut feeling.
+ Work with an expert who can help you discern the right system(s) to use in your situation: Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Data Studio (recently rebranded to "Looker Studio"), Google Apps Script, and / or Google Tables
[Please note, I have a new project minimum of $1,000 USD]
"Corben was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He made a video each time a portion of the project was complete to explain how it functioned and if there was any info he still needed from me to complete it. He always responded promptly and did what he said he was going to do. It was a great experience"
- Jonathan W., Las Vegas, Nevada, November 2022
“What stood out to me about working with Corben was his attention to detail, his desire to make sure he was providing exactly what we needed to fulfill this project and the way he stayed in communication with me throughout the project. I found him to be very knowledgable, flexible and courteous--yet diligent in making sure he helped us to accomplish our goals with the project. I would highly recommend him to anyone who could use his services!”
- Sanjay K., Dothan, Alabama, March 2022
"Corben invests in learning my problems and business needs every time we engage. It isn't about the technical solution until he understands my world. You can't ask for a better approach. This is why I continually come back to work with Corben and refer him to my associates."
- Gabriel H., Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 2020
Unlike many freelancers, this is my full-time work. You can count on me to be available during normal business hours.
- Top-rated Upwork Freelancer with many 5-star reviews
- Clients ranging from California to London to Australia; from Manufacturing to Interior Design to Ecommerce
- Bachelors of Science Dual Degree in "Operations and Supply Chain Management" and "Organizational Management" from Kansas State University
- Various continuing education online courses from spreadsheet experts like Ben Collins and Leihla Gharani
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
1. FREE INFORMATIONAL CALL - 25 minute call where I will listen to your goals learn about your current Google Sheet.
2. PROPOSAL - Within 24 hours after the call, you’ll receive a 2+ page PDF proposal outlining the scope of work, fixed price, and timeline.
3. SCHEDULE - Once you approve the contract and put funds in Upwork escrow, I’ll get build out your project.
4. REVIEW & APPROVE WORK - We'll hop on a live call where I’ll teach you how the new system works. If you see things you would like changed, I can do a few small edits for free, or we can discuss a budget for "phase 2" that fits for you.
5. CLOSEOUT - Once you are crazy happy with the outcome, I’ll close our Upwork contract and you’ll be invited to leave a review. Thank you in advance for leaving a written review!
If you have questions after using the system for a while, feel free to reach out. I’m happy to help and will stay with you until you’re 100% satisfied.
Click the green “invite” button to begin the conversation!
Looking forward to it,
I’m aware that I may have access to some of your confidential data. I’ll respect your data privacy and give you tips on how to safeguard this information once our project is complete.
Q: Where do you live?
A: I live south of the Kansas City metro area where I enjoy small time life, hiking in the woods, and fishing farm ponds.
Q: Do you bill by the project or by the hour?
A: I bill by the project, not by the hour. This helps both of us have clear scope expectations upfront. Also, this creates an incentive for me to get your project done faster – not slower.
Q: Can you integrate with my existing software systems?
A: Yes! I’ve built spreadsheets that integrate with the following: CVS exports, PDFs, JotForm, Shopify, Google Data Studio (now "Looker Studio"), Jobber, Paycor, ADP, Google Forms, Google Tables, and other Google Sheets – so there’s a good chance I can work with your system too.
Q: Why should I pay you thousands of dollars when I can download a free Google Sheet template?
A: Yes, the free templates are better than nothing, but you will always be missing the custom elements that make it fit your unique situation. If you do go with free templates, you can probably expect headaches down the road.
If your spreadsheets make you want to throw your computer at the wall, click the green “Invite” button to get started.