✅ 100% Job Success
✅ 5⭐️ Reviews by All Clients
Technocrat with 17+ years of cross-functional experience using Agile Methodologies. I am a Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner & Certified Scrum Master.
Proficient in designing new processes, identifying improvement areas, and implementing adequate measures to meet business objectives.
Process-oriented professional; gained good expertise in product/program/project management Methodologies. Efficiently managed the delivery of many end-to-end products starting from inception.
The products I have brought to life include Mobile apps, Web apps, SaaS solutions, learning management systems, and backend solutions for customer Lakme, Upgrad, WizIQ, Swayam.gov.in (A Govt. of India initiative)
Highly efficient in manual testing and UAT. Well-versed with Digital Marketing approaches & processes.
Gained good expertise in tracking various SaaS metrics and leads. Efficient in generating BI reports and keeping track of Metrics.
Rich experience in facilitation of all Agile ceremonies - Iteration / Release / Sprint Planning, Product/Sprint Backlog Grooming/Refinement, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
Skillful in customer engagement management including maintaining SoW, and Timeline; proficiency in defining and adhering to the process in the engineering team (development, testing, & support). Deep strategic planning experience, managing multiple stakeholders across global teams with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels of business & create confidence.
Gained good exposure in User persona/Use case designing or wire-framing in various tools like Balsamiq / Figma / Mural / PowerPoint etc.
1. Efficiently managed business planning, product strategy & analysis for assessment of revenue potential, Mapped requirements & provided them with the best solutions involving evaluation & definition of the scope of the project and contributed in the finalization of project requirements
2. Created & implemented product roadmaps to maximize exposure across markets. Motivated teams and created a sense of urgency in meeting goals and deadlines.
3. Understood business issues and data challenges of the client's organization and industry and identified the client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggested areas of improvement.
4. Provided post-implementation, enhancement, and maintenance support to clients for the application.
5. Galvanized the efforts of multiple units to build business cases to support product decisions and gained expertise in product management.
6. Establishing program/product schedule, identifying key risk/mitigation plan, and managing major risks and issues through effective contingency plan and proper escalation
7. Rich experience in facilitation of all Agile ceremonies - Iteration / Release / Sprint Planning, Product/Sprint Backlog Grooming/Refinement, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
8. Leading the team to deliver the projects/product to market on time, at the desired quality level, and the according/defined project timelines
9. Requirements gathering, feature prioritization
10. Worked with CEO to raise funding for the company from top investment firms like Sequoia, SAIF Partners, and Bertelsmann
11. Experienced in the full spectrum of product management functions – product analytics, feature discussions, wire-frames, ROI analysis, customer surveys, engineering coordination, and QA
12. End-to-end digital marketing with exposure to SEO, SEM, Facebook Ads, Bidding Tools, Lead Generation, Lead Qualification, Lead Nurturing, Analytics, and Page Optimization
13. Page Optimization and A/B Testing
14. Full Content Marketing cycle - content needs analysis, content creation/ monitoring (White-papers, blogs, webinars, videos), SEO/ Ads, Landing Page Optimization, Conversion analysis, Lead qualification, and nurturing
15. Grew & Managed a team ranging from 2 to 30
16. Prioritized the product backlog based on customer complaints, issues and feedback by working with the CEO and Stakeholders
Product Management (Scope, Priorities, Organize, Verify, and Validate)
Product Roadmap Planning
Product Release Planning
User Experience and Usability Testing
Behavior Driven Development
Writing Epics & User Stories
TOOLS/SOFTWARE I HAVE USED:
JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Notion, ClickUp, Basecamp, MS Project, MS Excel, Agilo, TFS (Team Foundation Server), Zoho
Google Suite, Microsoft Suite
Balsamiq, Mural, Figma
Slack, MS Teams, Skype
Mobile Apps: Phone gap, Native iOS, Native Android
Web Apps: React, Angular, HTML5, Java, .Net, PHP
Databases: PLSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Minimum Viable Product
Learning Management System
Social Media Marketing