What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a landing page builder that makes it easier for marketers to quickly set up dedicated landing pages for products, services, and conversion funnels.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Unbounce professionals:
- Digital marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Web design
Why do you want to hire Unbounce specialists?
The trick to finding top Unbounce specialists is to identify your needs. Are you looking for someone to help you set up an Unbounce landing page? Will they also be responsible for tracking landing page performance and managing your marketing campaign? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
HOW TO HIRE UNBOUNCE SPECIALISTS
If you have a product or service and wish to market it on the web, it can be helpful to create a dedicated landing page that can convert leads into sales. An Unbounce specialist can help you set up a landing page that can serve as the bottom of your conversion funnel.
So how do you hire Unbounce specialists? What follows are some tips for finding top Unbounce specialists on Upwork.
How to shortlist Unbounce professionals
As you’re browsing available Unbounce consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want an Unbounce specialist who understands your industry so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., running a digital marketing campaign).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Unbounce specialist.
How to write an effective Unbounce job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Unbounce specialist in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a freelancer to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Unbounce job post should include:
- Scope of work: From setting up a landing page to tracking its performance, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries or marketing tools, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to create a dedicated landing page for your marketing campaign? Log in and post your Unbounce job on Upwork today.
FAQS FOR HIRING UNBOUNCE SPECIALISTS
How much does it cost to hire an Unbounce specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Unbounce specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more specialized areas of expertise, and deliver a higher-quality product.
- A freelancer who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Unbounce services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How long should you contract an Unbounce specialist to complete your project?
As difficult as it is to estimate how long it takes to build a landing page, budgeting time is very important to keeping your project on track.
Be prepared to budget more time for more-demanding Unbounce projects. For example, setting up a single landing page for your new online course will typically take less time than managing its performance for the life of your marketing campaign.
What are the steps involved to hire Unbounce specialists?
Here’s how to hire Unbounce consultants in four simple steps:
- Identify your project needs, whether it’s setting up a landing page or building the entire sales funnel.
- Define the scope of work and write a detailed job post. Be specific about deliverables (e.g., create a landing page for an information product.).
- Review proposals and shortlist potential Unbounce specialists for unique skills needed to bring your project to life (e.g., SEO writing for directing organic traffic to your landing page).
- Interview Unbounce talent to gauge whether they’re the right fit for your project. Here are some sample interview questions.