Hire the best Writers in Sri Lanka
Check out Writers in Sri Lanka with the skills you need for your next job.
- $66 hourlyWith over ten years in the field of writing, including stints at some of the most successful English-language publications in Sri Lanka, I've been able to hone my talents over a range of factual and creative disciplines. Being educated in the UK, English is my native language and writing comes naturally. My most recent assignment was heading the Sri Lankan arm of TopGear magazine as Editor-in-chief — a BBC publication that requires the strictest in professionalism and impartiality. My passion lies in the automotive segment, and I've been privileged to sample some of the finest machinery out there. From Suzukis to McLarens, I've driven and written about them all. But I'm also deeply passionate about the old-school, regularly writing classic and historic motoring pieces. On the flip side, I have an eagerness to explore how the impending EV-revolution is going to shape the future of transportation, and can't wait to see how these exciting new advances in technology change the way we drive. It's not all cars and motoring though. Previous clients I've written for have included Microsoft, Dilmah Tea, Singer Electronics, and Sony, to name but a few. Whatever your requirement, I'm able to articulate your vision to capture whatever audience you may choose. So please do get in touch. I'm ready to work with you to get your next project rolling towards success!WritingSocial Media ManagementArticle WritingBlog WritingCanadian English DialectUS English DialectBritish English AccentAustralian English DialectCreative WritingSearch Engine OptimizationPrint ProductionEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentOnline WritingPress Release Writing
- $50 hourlyDo you dream of publishing an extraordinary book that captivates your readers from the very first page? Are your ideas struggling to find the right words, leaving them lacklustre and uninspiring? Look no further! I specialize in helping clients transform their myriad of ideas into compelling, unforgettable stories that readers will savor. Let's address a common roadblock - the daunting task of writing a book. Having successfully completed three books and counting, I understand the fear and anxiety that often accompanies this creative journey. Many of my clients have confided in me that it's the word count that makes the process seem insurmountable. When your manuscript reaches two digits, it can feel like an unconquerable mountain. I take the time to deeply understand my clients and what they wish to convey through their words. Whether you need a book ghostwritten or a series of engaging essays and stories, I'm eager to get on a call to explore your experiences. Writing is about evoking emotion, and my goal is to breathe life into your narrative so that every reader feels enriched. "𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝-𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠." -𝙐𝙥𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜) The straightforward solution? Let me handle it. Here are some of my strengths that will help you craft the perfect piece: ✅ A knack for in-depth research, resulting in rich and detailed content. ✅ A passion for continuous learning, allowing me to adapt to various writing styles seamlessly. ✅ Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising quality. Throughout our project, you can expect: ✅ Open discussions to ensure a story that keeps readers hooked. ✅ Creative freedom for your vision. ✅ Zoom calls to discuss plots, subplots, character development (for fiction), and chapter divisions (for non-fiction). ✅ Multiple revisions to guarantee your complete satisfaction. Say goodbye to struggling with: > Crafting compelling plots. > Creating chapters that captivate. > Words that fail to stand out. > Developing robust plots and characters. > Editing and proofreading. With an academic background in literature and a track record of essay writing awards, including a prestigious GOLD AWARD from the Queen's Commonwealth Essay Writing Competition, I bring a wealth of expertise to your project. Why choose me over others? ✅ Client Reviews: I prioritize providing value and earning your trust, as reflected in my client's reviews. ✅ Over-Delivery: I believe in giving you more value than you expect. ✅ Great Communication: I maintain constant communication to ensure a successful project. ✅ Resilience: I'm committed to making multiple revisions to deliver the highest quality work. ✅ Kindness: Treating everyone with respect and a genuine desire to improve your experience. One client review, found in my profile, sums up the quality of my work and the value you can expect: "𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.."- 𝙐𝙥𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 (𝙀-𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜) What I specialize in: • Ghostwriting: Fiction, Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, Novella, Literary Fiction, Non-fiction, Memoir, Novels. • Creative Writing Ready to bring your ideas to life? Click the 'Invite to Job' button now, send me a message, and let's schedule a call to turn your vision into a captivating reality!WritingBritish English DialectEnglishFantasyFictionStorybookNonfictionCreative WritingRomance NovelBiographyBiography & MemoirAutobiographyMemoirNovel WritingGhostwriting
- $10 hourlyHello! I am Shiny from Sri Lanka, a teacher by profession with a Bachelor’s degree in ESL. I am a self-motivated, fast learner who is up for new challenges. Freelancing has allowed me to engage in different kinds of job roles and responsibilities, which I really enjoyed. I am good at; • Academic Writing • Content Writing • Article Writing • Data Scraping • Web Research • Data Entry • MS Word & Excel • Linguistics • Advanced English Grammar • ESL Material Development • ESL Lesson Planning • Sinhala Language The best part about me is that I am a fast learner whom you can entrust with responsibilities. I believe the satisfaction of my client is the key to success in any job. Therefore, I will definitely meet your expectations. I am flexible, hence my times and rate are open for negotiation. Looking forward to serve you.WritingContent WritingEnglish to Sinhala TranslationLinguisticsData MiningSinhala to English TranslationSinhaleseData CollectionTranslationEnglishScriptwritingTest DevelopmentLesson Plan WritingEducationData EntryMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyI am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate and currently employed as an Engineering Instructor in the field of Aviation. I have over 12 years of experience in aviation and my expertise is mainly on training delivery, preparation of lesson plan, training need analysis, problem solving, question preparation, designing engineering presentations, performance evaluation & skill Assessment. I am specialized in diversified set of subjects ranging from Aerodynamics, Aircraft Systems, Structures, Mechanical Engineering, Gas turbine Engines, Propulsion, Mathematics, Physics, Materials and Hardware, Thermodynamics and Energy Management. My proficiency in the above subjects is demanding and I am capable of delivering any training related task pertaining to the above subjects. I also possess a master's degree from the field of business management, thus professionalism, diligence and meeting deadlines are key attributes in my work performance.WritingEngineering TutoringAviationIndustrial EngineeringAeronauticsHydraulic EngineeringEnergy ManagementGRE TutoringMathematics TutoringPhysics TutoringBusiness MathematicsMathematicsLaTeXCalculusAlgebraPhysics
- $15 hourlyCreative and business-savvy sales, marketing, and communication professional with 8 years of progressive experience across a broad range of marketing functions and diverse industry segments especially in Real Estate. I'm a results-oriented, hard-working, talented marketing expert with a keen ability to build brands, that includes building community, thought leadership, brand preference, and customer evangelism. I have developed a wide range of skills in digital marketing with an emphasis on social media marketing. My overall objective in social media management is always tied to increasing engagement for the brand, with the deliberate intention of gaining quality sales leads from social media platforms. I'm marketing the brands and products using a holistic approach involving search engine optimization, pay-per-click/ pay-per-view advertising, social media integration, and landing page optimization. I am not your "copy & paste" type of consultant/agency. I bring what is necessary to the table specifically catered to your needs. I have experience working with investors, agents/realtors in many different states of the USA. The social media platforms and tools which I use to market are listed below, Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Google+ Hootsuite Zillow Trulia Canva etc. I've gained special expertise and experience in the below-listed sectors, Real Estate Fashion & Beauty Health and Fitness Common interests My target is always the Ultimate satisfaction of my Customers which of course includes their best satisfaction in all of professional areas like Quality, Expertise, Cost, Schedule, Response and Professionalism.WritingLinkedIn Sales NavigatorDropshippingBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesContent WritingTeam ManagementContent CreationAdministrative SupportMarketingInternet MarketingSocial Media MarketingSocial Media ManagementCanva
- $20 hourlyI'm a dedicated freelancer, you can expect high quality outputs delivered on time. My areas of expertise include; Data and information analysis Research and report development Competitive pricing analysis Budgets, financial statements, management reporting Investment appraisal Strategy development Programme/policy evaluationWritingBudget ManagementInternal AuditingInformation AnalysisData CollectionData AnalysisAcademic ResearchEconomicsFinancial ReportPublic PolicyInternational DevelopmentPolicy WritingFinancial AuditBudget ProposalResearch MethodsFinance & Accounting
- $20 hourlyNo idea how to promote your ideas? I can help you with that. By using the right words and tone, you can create the content that will boost your website's engagement and conversion rates. Writing articles, blogs, and essays based on research is my area of interest. Quality control and meeting deadlines are my primary goals for ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction. Preferred pay is $0.02 per word/ $20 for 1000 words. (open for negotiations) If you want content created, I believe I can deliver it to you. Now let's get started!WritingYoung AdultFiction WritingNovelEbookBook WritingEbook WritingContemporary StyleCreative WritingEnglishShort Story WritingRomanceGhostwritingContent Writing
- $40 hourlyHi, I’m Joanne. I’m a conscientious editor and proofreader passionate about language usage and storytelling. I offer my expertise and meticulous attention to detail to help fantasy fiction and mythology writers confidently improve their work. Do you need a fresh pair of eyes to spot typos or mispunctuated dialogue? Are you unsure of how your characters are coming across or what readers might think of your work? I can help while respecting your voice and creative choices. Core services: ✅ Honest and helpful developmental feedback. (Think pro beta reader.) ✅ Stylistic line editing suggestions. (Overwriting, POV slips etc.) ✅ Copyediting to eliminate sneaky errors and ensure consistency. ✅ Proofreading for a final fresh pair of eyes on your work. I have been editing for three years, have completed the Copyediting level 3 certificate with the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP), and have worked on a wide range of fiction and non-fiction projects. I proofread for World History Encyclopedia and am a creative writing judge for the Ink and Insights writing competition. With over ten years of experience in English and science education, including examining for a leading exam board in the UK, you will benefit from my professional analysis and feedback skills. As a high-achieving psychology graduate, I am committed to getting your message across with accuracy and style. Depending on your project requirements, I will: 📝 Proofread for typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and consistency. 📝 Provide tracked changes in a Word document (clean copy on request). 📝 Work in British or American English (please inquire about other Englishes). 📝 Offer suggestions to improve clarity and word choice. 📝 Examine character development, narrative arc, POV, and pace. 📝 Work and communicate reliably within your deadlines. 📝 Ensure any references match your specified style. 📝 Provide a style sheet or feedback report. Please reach out if you have any questions, would like me to look at a sample of your manuscript, or to arrange a call to discuss your project. I’d love to hear more about your work! “I really value Joanne’s contribution to my book. Her outside perspective helped me to pull out the real threads of my story and flesh them out, steering me in the most compelling direction for my readers. She made suggestions that I hadn’t thought of, and asked thoughtful questions that made me think about my story in new ways, so I could get to the heart of what I was trying to say. I would recommend her to anyone who requires a thoughtful editor to give honest and considered feedback.” —Frances, fiction & memoir authorWritingBritish English DialectCopy EditingDevelopmental EditingBeta ReadingEditing & ProofreadingBookProofreadingCreative WritingEnglishFiction
- $50 hourlyHello, I am an expert in Biology, Microbiology, and Plant Biotechnology subjects. 🎓𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☑MSc in Crop Protection and Plant Biotechnology ☑BSc specialized in Botany and Microbiology. 💼𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 ☑Conducted lectures on Biology, Microbiology, and Plant Biotechnology for over five years- B.Sc in Biotechnology program, conducted by Nilai University, Malaysia ☑Lesson Planning ☑Preparation of lesson contents: PowerPoint slides, Deliverables (Notes) ☑Curriculum Development in certain modules of the Fundamentals of Biology, Microbiology, and Crop Protection ☑Research Supervision: Microbiology/ Natural Products/Botany related 🧪𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ☑Research in Microbiology and Plant Tissue Culture 📌𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ☑Academic Writing: Review writing, Assignment writing, Ghostwriting, Subject related content writing for over 4 years ✍𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 ☑Academic content writing, Editing, and Proofreading Especially related to Biology and Microbiology ☑Curriculum and Course module development- Biology related subjects ☑Literature survey and Review writing- Biology and Biotechnology subjects ☑Research proposal writing ☑Skills as a consultant in Biology-related subjects ☑Typing ☑Web Researching ☑Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ☑Excellent Lecturing skills 📃 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 📌Content Writing 📌Academic Writing 📌Ghostwriting 📌Blog Post Writing 📌Proofreading 📌Editing 📌Curriculum Design and Development- Biology/ Microbiology/ Plant Biotechnology related subjects 📌Lesson Planning and Preparation: PowerPoint Slides and Documents in word/ pdf form 📌E-Book Writing 📌Scientific Illustrations- Hand Drawings/ Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator 📌Assignment and Assessment Help- Biology/ Microbiology/ Plant Biotechnology 📌Typing Documents 💯𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞 👍Excellent work in deliverables 🎯Unique work with the Best Accuracy 🚫 Zero Plagiarism 📅On time Delivery 👍Customer Satisfaction 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞? With the experience of over five years as a Senior Lecturer (Biology, Microbiology, and Biotechnology), I am fond of using my skills, knowledge, and experience to do my job with the best quality and precision. You will never regret choosing me for your project.WritingEnglishArticleContent WritingScientific IllustrationArticle WritingBlog WritingMicrobiologyAcademic ResearchResearch ProposalsResearch DocumentationAcademic WritingLife SciencesBiotechnologyBiology
- $15 hourly*I passed MBBS with Second class honors from Colombo Medical Faculty in 2005 *I have Diploma in Child Health from Post graduate institute of Medicine Colombo 2008 *I have Diploma in Child psychology (Distinction) from American College in Sri Lanka 2013 *I have worked as a Medical officer in Lady Ridgeway hospital for children for 3 years at the Pediatric cardiology unit. (2012 -2014) *I'm currently working as a Medical officer in Dermatology unit in National hospital of Sri Lanka since 2014, conducting Dermatology clinics and inward work. I worked in Health education bureau Sri Lanka (2009 _ 2012) *Conducted work shops, training programs, did presentations on various medical issues at training of trainers programs *Took part in Educational Radio programs on various health issues in local Radio channels *I have written several Health articles to MediScene magazine of the Sunday Times newspaper. *I write monthly articles to the Lanka woman magazine regarding beauty and health since 2018. *I have volunteered in many medical clinics and disaster clinics in the country during floods, tsunami etcWritingArticle WritingArts & CraftsMedical EditingComputer Skills
- $30 hourlyBeing an energetic Civil Engineer and Quantity Surveyor with more than 7 years of excellent professional experience in the construction industry with contractors, consultants, and clients having Experience in all facets of quantity surveying including cost planning, quantity take-off, preparation of bills of quantities in CESMM format, estimating, tender and contract document production, report writing, claim evaluation/ negotiation, general post contract administration, valuation of variations, agreement of new rates, Taking Over Certificates, Defects Liability and EOT. Expertise in • Preparing and submitting the Variations in a timely manner in accordance with the design/scope changes and obtaining necessary instructions/cost approvals etc. • Evaluating the work done & preparing the payment certificates for sub-contractors in-order to give clearance to Accounts for their payments. • Monitoring & controlling all costs of material/labor, sub-contract, and general requirement, etc. of the assigned projects and liaising with internal departments for necessary control measures. • Preparing and submitting interim payment applications to the consultant along with all supporting documents to ensure to get the PA is approved and paid. • Placing of subcontract order (LPO & SO) and agreement of subcontract final accounts. • Liaising with all teams working remotely to facilitate the completion of tasks. • Preparing additional claims and extension of time. • Traveling from the office to various sites as required. • Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders. • Production of full Bills of Quantities and tender documentation for Interior Fit-out works, Civil and Architectural works, Landscaping works, Etc • Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preparing preambles and preliminaries, tender queries, tender analysis, producing the tender report, and compiling the contractual documents. • Attending meetings and communicating with the developers or consultant for the pre-tender clarifications. • Collaborate with other departments to close the tender and prepare the final tender documents for the official submission. • Coordinate contracts & administrations in relation to all contractual matters, including Preparation of RFPs • Preparing commercial inquiries & tenders • Coordinate with projects & procurement team to align on vendors • Help in tender planning, scheduling, control, evaluation • Prepares quantity takes off • Budgeting, cash flow, including regular updates. • Monthly and interim payments certification • An ability to interfere across the team • Reporting on all commercial aspects at regular intervals • Monitoring monthly cost reports including budgets, certified to date, paid to date, variations approved, variations in process, variation anticipated, etc. • Payment tracking and history inventory management & control • Commercial documentation management and control. • Contracts safe keeping and renewals management of any bonds, insurances, professional indemnity, etc. • Claim & change management administration & control. • Works closely with commercial teams of employed Consultants, Contractors & Sub Contractors, and suppliers and integrates their work after his validation into overall commercial success. • Assist Snr. QS in all his responsibilities. Documenting progress, materials, and reports on the project • Submission and follow-up Project submittals such as WIR, RFI, MIR, Pre-Qualification, Shop Drawings, Project Schedule and etc • Having good knowledge in FF&E and interior finishes work • Software systems and packages including Primavera P6 and construction ERP Extremely Proficient in * Planswift * Auto Cad * MS Office * Blue Beam * Sap2000WritingEstimation & TendersQuantity SurveyingOn-Screen TakeoffMaterial Take-OffCost EstimationPrice/Quote NegotiationTechnical WritingReport WritingMicrosoft OfficeMathematicsAcademic WritingStructural EngineeringCivil Engineering
- $30 hourlyHi there! I'm a chemist, graduated with a 1st class in B.Sc special degree in Chemistry including physics. I'm a Ph.D. candidate at a national University in US, and currently sharing my knowledge and experience with over 300 undergraduates as a graduate teaching assistant, evaluating lab reports and quizzes, assisting in their laboratory experiments along with tutorial discussions. Also I have taught Chemistry for Advanced level students for many years. I'm proficient in interpreting and communicating results from Instrumental Techniques such as FT-IR, GC, IC, UV-VIS, AA and ICP and software like origin, chem sketch etc. I will do tutoring solving problems, write lab reports, assignments and explain the concepts in a simple manner as you can understand very well. Following is a glimpse of my expertise General Chemistry Organic Chemistry Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Environmental Chemistry Biochemistry General Physics Mathematics Important notice: Please contact me before placing an order, you can negotiate with me to get a fair offer for your work “Guaranteed Client Satisfaction" AkalankaWritingScienceProblem ResolutionChemistryTutoringLaboratory Equipment Skills
- $8 hourlyI LIVE TO EAT! Hi there. My name is Aldrin Shu, I am a Chef by profession and am currently on the lookout for a few new opportunities outside of the kitchen. I have 3 years of hospitality experience while working in a leading 5 star hotel. I am also a well versed and eloquent writer. On Upwork, I offer proofreading, editing and transcription services covering a myriad of content. Specific to food and cooking, I also provide recipe writing and editing, compiling costing sheets and more. So do reach out and give me chance. I'm relatively new to Upwork and would love the chance to receive exposure and highlight my skills, knowledge and expertise! Looking forward to working with you!WritingFood WritingCopywritingArticle WritingData EntryFood & BeverageFoodRecipe DevelopmentRecipe WritingCookbookCookingProgress ChefEnglishPunctuationEnglish Grammar
- $5 hourlyHello. I'm Buddhika. I'm well-skilled and hardworking data entry operator who completes and makes every given project successful. I have carried out data entry for several projects while being an undergraduate and followed few computer courses to enhance my skills in different software. Here are my skills, • Excel • Word • Power point • Windows data entry • Proofreading • Transcription • Web research • Organizational skills etc. So if you are looking for a freelancer who is punctual and provide quality work you are viewing the right profile. I can assure you that i will do my best to complete your work perfectly on time. if you are interested, have faith in me and give me a chance to make your work successful. Thank ouWritingGoogle SheetsContent WritingCreative WritingMaterial Take-OffCost EstimateBill of QuantityData AnalysisQuantity SurveyingPlanSwiftOnline ResearchEnglishData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourlyHi 🤗, I am a business manager and a creative, professional content writer. I have more than 5 years of experience in business management field and more 7 years’ experience in official writing on many categories. And I’m the business manager of Wizmedia.Studio. With my experience I’m a expert I this both fields. So I can help you in related to: Business Management • Business proposals • Business plans • Business analysis • Market analysis • Strategic planning • Accounting • Operation management • Risk management • Cost management • HR management • Advice on social media entrepreneurship Content writing • Research article writing • Abstract writing • Thesis writing • Academic writing • Product description • Proofreading • Paraphrasing • Official speech writing • Script writing • Official email writing • Story writing Thank you very much for reading my overview 😊, Looking forward to work with you, Manuja DulanjaniWritingContent WritingScriptwritingCopywritingCreative WritingBook WritingArticle WritingResearch DocumentationAcademic ResearchContent EditingProofreadingSummary ReportBlog CommentingCopy Editing
- $25 hourly✅ First Class BEng Hons Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Youngest and Class topper. In my profession, I have collaborated with 🌟 High Profile Clients/Organizations 🌟 to highlight some of them: ✅ Empora PVT LTD (~2 Million USD Estimated Revenue per Year) ✅ SUNDERLAND (UK) University ✅ ACCURA PVT LTD My objective is to be included in the Upwork Engineering Category as the Best Freelancer/Rising Talent, which has over 116,000 freelancers in the category My main objective would be to excel in my field of work, which will mainly involve in technical aspects of electrical and electronic and software development with outstanding leadership, planning, administrative skills as well as excellent communication skills, strong team spirit, ambitious, and keen to learn and eager to participate in quality opportunities. It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent personality who will make a positive contribution to the company. 🌟 WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHER FREELANCERS? 🌟 ✅ Over-Delivering: This is fundamental to my job as a freelancer. My focus is more on GIVING than what I expect to receive. I take pride in leaving a "WOW" factor job to all my clients. ✅ Responsiveness: Being exceptionally attentive to my customers and keeping the channels of contact (WhatsApp, WeChat etc.) readily accessible. ✅ Resilience: Speak to some of my current clients and ask them for my resilience. I go above and beyond for them to find a SOLUTION for whatever problem my clients face. ✅ Kindness: One of the key facets of my life that I bring into effect in every part of my life. Treating others with dignity, respecting all circumstances, and truly trying to change the circumstances of my client. I let me clients speak for me "Thank you so much Mr. Chamika He is very friendly and very knowledgeable on the subject, communication was very easy with him, he knew exactly what we wanted to the very detail and insisted that he was paid for the effort he put in (Our Budget was beyond his bid), We have been looking all over this platform for a person to hire but couldn't get the job done. Hope to work with you soon!"WritingPower ElectronicsElectronicsPCB DesignPower SystemWiFiPythonEngineering TutoringBlog ContentGSMFirmwareDriver DevelopmentInternet of ThingsARM MicrocontrollerElectrical Engineering
- $10 hourlySo you are lost in content? You are worried that your niche is not pitched to your target audience? Your engagement is dropping out, and it's almost that you don't exist. Well, this might be a chance to think through it all over again, which is why I suggest you spend one minute and see what I've got to change your entire digital overlook in no time. I've been writing since I was 9; I mean proper creative writing, so I pretty much know how hard it is to get words over a blank word page. My services are as following: Social media content Graphic design Female voice over Website Content Google, Facebook and Instagram ads Digital Marketing Strategy SEO Writing and Optimization Blog/ Articles and all Other Forms of Content Writing Social Media Letters Branding content Email Marketing Just hit me up with a "hey" and your potential problem. I might come up with a great solution that made you lost all these years. Yeah, yeah, we have already seen how content is vital to market your brand to a public audience, but also, you have to realize that content is pretty scary. Because there's millions of content generating per second on social media, and chances of your content standing out amongst others are highly unlikely unless it's unique. It should be not too long, not too short, but just perfect. And where do we find this ideal piece of writing? Well, it's up to you to open your chances and give it a shot. You might not regret it. I can't promise you the algorithm and analytics, but I can promise you that your clear vision would be passed down to your fellow consumers. And it's just the magic of words. I'm a project manager in a private company and the PR director of five small businesses. I help them boost their posts and ads through my writing and my view of approaching the market. There's nothing to hesitate. Just give it a try; perhaps you'll double your dry sales this time. Cheers Please contact me for more information! Hopefully, we can work together soon.WritingLanding PageProduct PageCreative WritingAbout Us PageArticleCopywritingWebsite ContentArticle WritingMedia & Entertainment
- $10 hourlyVery fluent and capable in English and can do proper research for the scripts I'm given. I can also do copy writing. I have a flexible schedule and I'm easy to work with.WritingEnglishScriptwritingResearcherCopywritingCreative Writing
- $5 hourlySeeking employment opportunities as a professional writer who creates compelling stories. Intend to expand my writing career, broaden my knowledge, and present my work to the public. Goal-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, seeks to contribute expertise to a reputable organization or individual.WritingBook EditingBook WritingEnglish ProofreadingGhostwritingFiction WritingProofreadingNovel
- $40 hourlyI can write creatively; my most successful creative writing skills are novel writing, lyrics writing and screenwriting. If you need creative lyrics for a song, some creative ideas for something etc You can contact me. I will do my best for your request. In addition, I'm good at story writing and content writing too. I have quite a lot of experience with story writing and screenwriting. Wish you to be happy and, Thank you...WritingMicrosoft WordArticulate StorylineMicrosoft ExcelIdea Group ProdigyStory EditingFilm ScreenplayData EntryChildren's WritingShort StoryCreative WritingScreenplayShort Story Writing
- $8 hourlyHello there!! Do you need a QUALIFIED DOCTOR to create your articles, reports or scripts? Here she is... MEDICAL DOCTOR with more than two years of experience in the medical field as a DOCTOR, MEDICAL AND SCIENCE WRITER AND EDITOR. Dr Sindhuja has completed her bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery in Russia. As a professional doctor and medical content writer, she will create, - very unique, fully optimized -high-quality articles for your site, blog or business portal. She can adequately handle your content and edit to ensure your message is seen clearly and understood. -medical content writing -a content creating for health and fitness -medical research articles -medical report analysis -medical lab reporting -psychology articles -cosmetology articles HIRE her now as she will deliver excellently on content writing.WritingSEO PerformanceSEO Keyword ResearchBlog WritingPsychologyPharmaceuticalMicrobiologyCellular BiologyPresentation/EducationCreative WritingFact-CheckingEducationResearcherCopywritingArticle Writing
- $10 hourlyHi there, I'm Sathurjini from Sri Lanka. I native Tamil and I know English fluently. I'm passionate and hard working freelancer with 2years of experience. 100% client's satisfaction is my main goal. Check out my services 1. Web research 2. Data Entry 3. Copy paste & Typing 4. Lead generation 5. Product listing 6. WordPress 7. Sending email manually 8. Email marketing 9. Clean lists 10. Ebook create If you are looking for a reliable and efficient partner to help you with your bussines needs, feel free to drop a message to discussing your needs Thank you:)WritingEcommerce SEOVideo EditingVirtual AssistanceSEM Keyword ResearchFemale VoiceLogo DesignEmail CopywritingArticle WritingWordPressVoice-Over RecordingTranslationProofreadingProduct ListingsData Entry
- $15 hourly"Gavin is very professional, has great command of English language and delivered what was asked from him. I'd recommend his work" ~Yet another happy client. Hi there! I'm a writer with over 2 years of experience writing educational content for social media pages. I am passionate about content that enlightens the reader in addition to entertaining them, and these are the projects that I love working on. I am an active debater, debate coach, and adjudicator. Writing and delivering speeches is something I have invested much of my time and effort in, and I would love to use the skills I have acquired along the way to help you present your content with confidence and clarity. I've been competitive quizzer for over a decade now, and thus I have excellent research skills. The articles and blog posts I write for you will always be factually accurate in addition to being well-written.WritingPublic SpeakingContent WritingCopywritingArticle WritingSpeechesSpeech WritingEditing & ProofreadingSEO Writing
- $6 hourlyHello there, Explorer! Are you ready to do some remarkable work together? You were probably looking for a creative ghostwriter, who does only original content to make the project in your head a successful one; and here you are! Brought to the best by the forces of nature. (If you're here after I sent my proposal on your job, YES! I Understood your requirement and applied with care, because I don't apply to every job that is just laid there. You definitely grabbed my attention!) What is it in your head? is it an eBook you plan to publish? A script for your Youtube channel? Or some high-quality articles for your website or blog? Let me guide you through the range of my services; - Non-Fictional Writing (Personal Bio, Ebook Content, Mental Health) - Creative Writing (Short stories, Poems, Song Lyrics, Quotes, Letters) - Content Writing (Blog articles, Newspaper ads, Social media captions) - Game/ App/ Company/ Product Descriptions - Video/Game scripts Trust me, your ideas are GREAT! We can make it Greater together. Like I have helped many customers over the years. Do you know how to reach your target audience through your work? Are you nervous that you wouldn't get the work done on time, or that the content will be a copy-paste from some corners of the internet? Fear Not! I understand the requirement for original and quality content of yours, also the time restraints. The deadlines are there to motivate us, not fear. I am a BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveyor who took the challenge of changing careers to a writer, followed by passion, with 4+ years of experience in writing in both fiction and non-fiction genres. I understand that it could not be convenient for you to write the required content for you with your busy schedules; I couldn't, back then! Or with your lack of experience in writing; That is why I am here for you; Also, I put decent effort & quality time into your work, unlike most of those who will rush through the work to cover more work. You must know that written content is the base of every other content, right? So it is up to you to take on the BEST to do your work for you. I look forward to working with you, I'm just a click away!WritingMicrosoft WordFiction WritingBlog WritingScriptwritingBook WritingContent WritingEbook WritingEssay WritingShort Story WritingScriptShort StoryCreative WritingGhostwriting
- $15 hourlyI am Gayathri and I am from Sri Lanka. I would like you to consider me as a Content Writer for you. I have written many articles either by studying or under the light of my own understanding, which has given me the knowledge to cope with any situation. I have put my mind into travel articles, tech, archeology, wildlife, entertainment, literature, health care, product reviews, computer components, stories, and so on. I'm experienced in HTML and CSS, visual code, WordPress. I value regular communication very much, so let's stay in touch!"WritingCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite ContentCreative WritingSEO WritingContent WritingBlog ContentBlog WritingArticle WritingArticle
- $20 hourlyExperienced Writer with a demonstrated history of working in the entertainment industry. Skilled in Research, Management, Leadership, Editing, and Microsoft Office. Strong media and communication professional graduated from St. Sebastian's college Moratuwa.WritingContent WritingPresentation DesignSocial Media WebsiteB2B MarketingBusiness ManagementConsumer ReviewContent CreationContent EditingManagement SkillsMicrosoft OfficeEnglish
- $50 hourlyI am studying for my MBA at Staffordshire University and I am undertaking research and content writing of my expertise.WritingLecture NotesTeaching AlgebraResearch ProposalsContent WritingData AnalysisEnglishSinhala
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.