Hire the best Writers in Swaziland
Check out Writers in Swaziland with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyI'm a multi talentented artist and producer. A painter, writer, singer, rapper, poet and a science student. I make hard-core rap, pop, rock, alternative rap , emo rap, trap, RnB and indie music. I do digital sketch art and video editing as well.WritingSound MixingAudio Post ProductionLogic ProAlbum Cover DesignVocal TuningVocal PerformanceTypingSingingBeat Sound EffectsRapCustom Sound EffectsCover Art Design
- $20 hourlyHello, I am Sunayana. If you are in search of an experienced content writer with solid research & SEO skills needed to tackle any topic then you've found her. Be it long-form or short-form, or landing pages I've got you covered. A bit more about me: Crafting stories and crafting SEO strategies - I'm your go-to gal for all things content! With experience in copywriting, SEO, journalistic, marketing, education, and career writing, let's make some magic together.WritingContent PlanningContent SEOContent CreationArticle CurationBusiness PlanSEO WritingEditing & ProofreadingCreative WritingBlog WritingArticle Writing
- $10 hourlyProfessional Summary Leadership is my greatest strength. At Nyamane High School, I was Head Prefect, and part of the debate team. I also served as a representative for UNFPA South Africa. I was Head Waitress at Enigma Hotel & Apartments in Sandton. At Mangosuthu University I was involved in entrepreneurship. I was also part of the International Student Body at university. I performed voice-overs for Ligwalagwala FM and SPTC. I am a Human Resource Management professional, and I have acquired the necessary skills in the field throughout my studies for a National Diploma in Human Resource Management at Mangosuthu University of Technology and as an intern at Eswatini Revenue Service. I have also previously worked as a journalist at Eswatini Observer (freelancer)., Academic Knowledge * Knowledge of payroll functions * Filing for employee leaves. * Knowledge of recruitment/selection. * Understanding employee relations. * Developing human resources.WritingBusiness ManagementEmployee RelationsDue DiligenceCompany PolicyFilingEmployment LawCandidate InterviewingContract NegotiationHuman Resource ManagementCustomer ServiceAdministrateManagement SkillsPublic SpeakingHR & Business Services
- $150 hourlyI am good at typing. I'm a university student trying to raise funds by working online. I love reading and my work is mostly accurate.WritingTyping
- $50 hourlyAm a girl at her teens I love and enjoy writing, singing and reading. My interest in the world is to work and earn an income for my family and I and to also help others who are in need. Something I would also like to do is to travel around the world and see other people and places. I am best at writingWritingSongwritingWritten LanguageStorySpreadsheet ButtonCopy & PasteCopywritingWritten Comprehension
- $75 hourlyI'm a student who's very fast at typing, an active listener and a fast reader too. Whether you need a document typed in a short period of time, create audio books or an active listener - I can helpWritingActive Listening
- $12 hourlyI am a teacher who has been working as an administrative assistant for the past 4 years. I am very organized, self-motivated and a problem solver.WritingTypingComputer SkillsGeography
- $5 hourlySUMMARY I aim to use my ICT knowledge and experience gained in project lead and communications roles to advocate for human rights and the promotion of a democratic, equal society, with a greater interest in adolescents and youth.WritingMultitaskingTime ManagementCommunication SkillsPublic Speaking
- $50 hourlyI believe I have great English writing skills because I've always been a great English student since high school and tertiary level. I have essay competition awards that I won in high school. I write a lot of project documentation in my field of study and I perform really well. I am also a great listener and I always try to advise people to my best ability.WritingEditing & Proofreading
- $30 hourlyOn a professional level, I am a bachelor of Arts (BA) graduate from Lake Forest College (LFC), with a double major in Computer Science and Economics. I completed a four (4) months internship experience as a Fullstack Software Developer with Roompact (Chicago, IL-USA); completed four (4) months of optional practical training (OPT) as a Systems Analyst (level 1) with the University of Chicago (Chicago, IL-USA); acquired eleven (11) months of financial industry experience as a Graduate Trainee with Nedbank Limited (Mbabane, Eswatini); and acquired four (4) months of ICT industry work experience as a Graduate in Training (GIT) with the Eswatini Revenue Services/ERS (Ezulwini, Eswatini). Personally, I am a guy from Manzini, Eswatini, a small town in an even smaller country in Africa. I am pursuing my dreams of financial independence and eventually entrepreneurship in this big world by freelancing. Big concepts but all aided by doing little bits of work when one can find the energy, time, and resources. I love computers and design, and I love the natural world (agriculture, biology, physics, and the like).WritingEditing & ProofreadingPhotographySoftware DesignSoftware DevelopmentGraphic DesignAnimationEntrepreneurship
- $35 hourlySkilled analytics professional who pays attention to detail and produce quality analysis. Product development skills going from historical data analysis to product development. Strategic skills for executing business plan and performance monitoring to ensure business growthWritingStory WritingProduct DevelopmentProduct AnalyticsFinancial AnalysisRevenue ManagementBusiness AnalysisBudget ManagementAnalytical Presentation
- $7 hourlyAs a Corporate Affairs Officer, I am a skilled communicator and relationship manager with expertise in managing stakeholder relationships, overseeing communications and public relations efforts, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations. I have a proven track record of developing successful strategies to enhance a company's reputation and build strong relationships with Customers, Stakeholders, Government agencies, and the Media. With my strategic thinking and attention to detail, I am committed to driving positive outcomes for the organisations I serve.WritingProject ManagementPublic SpeakingEvent Management
- $56 hourlyMotivation skill ,journalism I used to speek in front of small crowds Motivating the younger generation not give up on their dreamsWritingJournalism WritingMotivational Speaking
- $7 hourlyI am a highly energetic, motivated customer service enthusiast. I have excellent communication skills and a seasoned acquaintance with computer skills and anything computer literacy related. Service is my passion and collaboration (team work) is what I believe in for full efficiency. I am dedicated to detail and quality production/execution.WritingLiteracyContent WritingComputer Skills
- $15 hourlyHi there! My name is Cydney and I have been working in the hospitality and customer service industry for over 3 years now. I currently own and operate my own restaurant where I handle all aspects of the business from menu planning and recipe development to bookkeeping, marketing and staff management. In addition to my restaurant experience, I have a strong background in digital skills. I set up my own blog a few years ago using the WIX platform which gave me valuable knowledge and experience in website development and design. I enjoy using social media to promote my blog and am skilled at creating captivating posts with photos and text that engage followers. Creativity, efficiency and a strong work ethic are some of my greatest strengths. I love designing graphics and captions that catch people's attention on platforms like Instagram and Facebook. I also pride myself on being reliable, hardworking and able to meet deadlines consistently. Overall, my diverse skill set combines hospitality experience, entrepreneurship, bookkeeping know-how, social media marketing prowess and a creative mindset. I hope this gives you a good overview of my background and abilities. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!WritingRestaurantBlog DevelopmentBlogFreelance MarketingMarketingBlog CommentingScriptBlog WritingBlog Content
- $10 hourlyI am currently a student learning Electrical and Electronics engineering but can also write assignment and essay for people In needWritingElectrical EngineeringEnglish
- $10 hourlyI'm a native PEE and freelance journalist with many years of writing experience and many happy clients. I have a keen interest in writing all kinds of content and excel in imparting the client's input into my work. Meeting every guideline and request in regards to content, reviews and keywords and all done to the best of my expertise.WritingBook WritingBook IllustrationBook EditingBook Cover DesignEbook DesignEbook FormattingEbook WritingRomance WritingSelf-HelpContent Writing
- $20 hourlyHi .I'm Nadia Manyisa I'm a time management executor, I'm good when it comes to communication, a good listener I can write very well and can manage any project you throw at me. I can work for; *a small business *Medium business *Large businessWritingReliability TestingProject ManagementOrganizational PlanCommunication SkillsTime Management
- $3 hourlyI am a Content Writer who's name is Slash and My fascination with words began early, ignited by the captivating stories that filled my childhood. I devoured books, immersing myself in the worlds created by literary giants. As I grew older, I found myself drawn to the power of words to inform, entertain, and inspire. The desire to create stories that would captivate others led me to pursue a career in content writing. It was a path less traveled, one that required me to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape and hone my skills in the art of storytelling.WritingReviewLiteratureCaptionBiography WritingBlog Commenting
- $9 hourlyI am a teenager that has just completed highschool interested in freelance writing. I like to read novels a lot in my spare time and I have great typing skills. I am a perfectionist so I pay extra attention to detail so I constantly deliver accurate, precise and error free work. I love science and art.WritingData EntryEssay WritingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordTyping
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.