Please refer provided snapshots.
This project comprise of two exchanger designs which physically appear as three bundles stacked together:
- Exchanger 1A is an NEN exchanger mounted at the bottom.
- Exchanger 2C/D are NEN exchanger of which the shell and tube sides are connected in series and mounted above Exchanger 1A.
Please refer the datasheet. Both designs are very similar (i.e. same overall length and diameter as well as the tube size, quantity and layout) and to be constructed out of the same material.
- Design pressure for the tube side are different between the two designs. If it is considered economical (i.e. only negligible thickness difference) ideally we want to make the designs identical.
- There will be additional connections (vents / drains / instruments) which are currently being finalised of which quantity, size, connection type (flanged or threaded) and location may vary between bundles.
- Shell side of all three bundles are interconnected so the bottom shell side to take into account static head from overall stacked exchanger.
- Tube side only interconnected for the two upper exchanger.
- Nozzle load to be considered (WRC analysis required) for inlet and outlet nozzles per allowable loads on SP-DUSUP-42-01.
- Calculation to consider seismic design based on operating condition with the three exchanger stacked together (refer snapshot for combined COG and solidworks empty weight basis).
- Wind design also to consider the three exchanger stacked together.
- Transport design also to consider the three exchanger stacked together.
- Lifting lug location will vary between the exchanger but the lug design will be identical. Design to be based on lifting all three exchanger together using the top exchanger lifting lugs.
Please quote your best price to:
- Review both design drawings against datasheets, provided specifications and above assumptions.
- Update the drawings design data notes and table based on datasheet and specification (excel for this section will be provided).
- Perform mechanical design using PV elite. PV Elite native file to be provided on completion.
- Submit mechanical calculation reports for both designs in word document including PV Elite output as supporting document.
- 2065 Exchanger combined snapshot
- 2065 10-A-102-E1A - PRELIMINARY DRAWING
- 2065KM101 Rev A - 10-A-102-E 1 A - datasheet
- 2065KM102 Rev A - 10-A-102-E 2 C & D - datasheet
- SP-DUSUP-42-01_Rev-02 Vessel Design Basis
- SP-DUSUP-42-02_Rev-02 Pressure Vessels-General