Design Line Kitchens, Sea Girt, New Jersey
We are a fully established, rapidly expanding, high-end cabinet maker, servicing an ever growing residential and commercial customer base.
Skills and experience required:
Immediate opening for a highly motivated individual with Cabinet Vision experience, specifically screen to machine experience.
The position requires a high level of familiarity and proficiency in the use of Cabinet Vision and CNC capabilities. Suitable candidates will possess an extensive knowledge of CV customization and the ins and outs of UCS’s because the work is extremely unique with high levels of detail. AutoCAD experience is desirable. Proficient with CNC machinery.
The Millwork Engineer will be responsible for all Cabinet Vision programming and Cabinet Vision database management. Generate CAD/shop drawings for approval/fabrication/installation.
• Creation and Maintenance of a custom Cabinet Vision database.
• Routine maintenance, upgrades and installations of Cabinet Vision Software.
• The production of CAD drawings for direct presentation, approval or production through Cabinet Vision
• Output of all CNC machine codes for equipment developed and integrated with Cabinet Vision.
• Development, formatting and processing of stock or custom material report lists through Cabinet Vision.
• Creation of custom “User Created Standards” for part processing.
• Direct training of Cabinet Vision to all applicable trainees.
• Generate shop drawings (plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules)
• Interpret architectural/design drawings, determine hardware form, fit and function, revise drawings per architects redlines
• Export/generate custom “Buy Out” Door list to outside vendors
• Parts and specific cut lists generated for manufacturing production
• Identify profile knife locations
• Proper integration of appliances and understanding of specifications
• Understand basic standards of measurements used in kitchen and bathroom design
• Effective written and oral communication
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Knowledge of frameless and inset cabinet construction utilizing the metric gauge system
• Ability to maintain a schedule
• Knowledge of CNC operations and capabilities
• Proficient in software applications including MS excel, AutoCAD, Alpha cam and other CNC based software
• Advanced knowledge of Planit Solutions Cabinet Vision Software.
• Advanced knowledge of woodworking and frameless/ inset cabinet construction.
• 5+ Years’ experience in Cabinet Vision Software and Custom Millwork