Seeking estate planning forms, including but not limited to the following. Please quote me your price for ALL the forms. Should be compatible with Minnesota law.
- Joint Trust or Reciprocal Trusts
- Simple, probate avoidance Trust
- Disclaimer Trust
- Modified "A/B" Trust
- "Intentionally defective" Marital Deduction Trust (new)
"QTIP" Trust (either pecuniary or fractional share)
- "QTIP" Trust with "Clayton Election"
- All trusts have option for only one spouse to be the Trustee
- QDOT provisions for a non-citizen spouse
- State QTIP option for states with a separate estate taxLife Insurance Trusts ("ILIT's), including a "SLAT";
An Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust ("IDGT");
Special Needs Trusts (1st person and 3rd party);
Educational, "Spendthrift" and Gift Trusts (including multiple beneficiary "Dynasty Trusts");
Qualified Personal Residence Trusts ("QPRT");
Grantor Retained Annuity Trust ("GRAT");
Charitable Remainder Trusts ("CRT's"; both annuity and unitrust, including: net income with make-up; "flips"; and, successor income beneficiary provisions);
Charitable Remainder Lead Trust ("CLT");
A Medicaid and/or VA Intentionally Defective Trust (for prospective planning);
Personal Residence Medicaid and/or VA Trust (an intentionally defective grantor trust to avoid the "recovery lien" on the personal residence); and,
A Qualified Income Trust (an "income gap" trust also known as a "Miller Trust").