Seeking a contract lawyer who will be able to draft contracts for prospective employees who may be contracted to work with a1 Revenue.
Background in contract law is essential, corporate and employment law is not essential, but a BONUS.
Some but not all terms and conditions for the contractors are:
• Specify the contractor will be on a commission basis, earn certain percentage of everything they sell/contribute to the selling process.
• There will be a minimum amount of sales required by each contractor to execute per month, however if they’re not able to reach that quota, a1 Revenue reserves the right to terminate that contract.
• The contract will contain bonuses the contractor will receive if they hit quotas.
These are some but not all of the terms and conditions required for the contract.
Some but not all terms and conditions for the partners are:
• The contract must specify where the revenue will come from for each partner e.g the academy, network or media campaigns.
• The contract must specify the role of the partner and what they’ll contribute to a1 Revenue
• The contract must specify that certain quotas must be reached and if these specified quotas are not achieved, a1 Revenue reserves the right to terminate that partners contract
• The contract will have bonuses the partner will receive if they reach their quotas