Research Square is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. with a mission-driven approach to its business. Selected as INC 5000 and Fast 50 award-winners the past four years, we are home to American Journal Experts (AJE), which provides solutions that have helped over one million international researchers communicate their work.
AJE has just launched a Korean language website to better support our customers in Korea. To drive additional customers to the site, we are looking for a Korean internet marketing professional with experience in Naver to develop and implement a test paid search campaign on Naver to determine the potential for our advertising on the platform. In addition, we’re looking for advice on our SEO efforts in Korea.
Main Project Components: Paid Search
1) Describe paid search opportunities on Naver search to our team.
2) We will choose 1 or more opportunities to advertise
3) Develop keyword list for paid search campaign - primarily branded material
4) Implement pilot paid search advertising campaign on Naver
Secondary Project Components: SEO Recommendations
Provide an SEO Audit of our new Korean website with respect to Naver search engine.
1) Is there onsite work we should do to improve our organic search positioning on Naver?
2) What offsite strategies would you recommend for improving our search positioning on Naver?
We are currently running adwords campaigns on Google Internationally and on Baidu in China. We will provide as much information as we can on the what has and has not worked on these campaigns to help with plans for Naver. Our most effective campaigns are branded campaigns, so we’re really looking for somebody who can find the words Koreans are using to refer to our company/services and begin bidding on them. We do not need a long list of generic keywords. We will be monitoring efforts via Google Analytics and via DoubleClick.
If you're familiar with the advertising side of Naver, but not SEO, we will absolutely consider you for this and can always repost the SEO portion or discuss it once we've begun looking at advertising.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your interest,