I currently own and operate a Virtual Assistant business that specializes in a specific niche of people (Team Beachbody Coaches). I'm currently on the search to hire a PART TIME virtual/personal/administrative assistant to help me with the parts of my business I am running out of time for.
I do want to be clear that I'm looking for a FREELANCER and NOT an employee. Whomever I choose to hire will work directly FOR me, and will have no contact with my personal clients, nor be on my payroll as an employee of my business.
Tasks I'd like to delegate and/or get support with are as follows:
• Organize notes about potential training or seminars I may compose or complete
• Strategizing for my business
• Send a follow up message to prospects/people who have scheduled a 30 minute consultation
• Find me inspiration for content on social media
• Spend time researching other top Facebook accounts in my industry. What are they doing? How? Etc.
• Create a Facebook calendar (what to post about, when, how often, what day etc. details!!)
• Research “cliff notes” or recent changes in Facebook social media
• Help me create free content for incentives to get onto an email list
• Proof read content I develop
• Help me Create a monthly (or even weekly/bi-weekly) newsletter
• Help me craft my documents used in the Fit Biz portion of my business. (I give you the details, you make it look pretty)
• Proof read newsletters
• Create photos for use on social media
• Manage collection of new subscribers to my newsletters
• Research industry topics for more freemium options
• Edit photos/make them ready for social media
• Help me write facebook updates
• Create effective Facebook banner art from time to time
• Create effective facebook ads, and help me develop target audience
• Review other pages like mine and get the scoop on what other assistants are doing
• Create dark posts on facebook
• Create images to use on my like page in canva
As of right now, I am also operating a secondary portion of my business where I"m consulting with people who need a more direct approach to moving their Beachbody business forward. I am looking to utilize this with my facebook page, meaning that most of the tasks that regard facebook would be focusing on getting attention for this portion of my business. My ultimate goal is to back away from the menial assistant tasks and focus on the part of my business I'm passionate about.
I'm currently only looking to hire someone on about a Bi-weekly or as needed basis. As income from my business increases, the possibility of more hours for my assistant may occur.