I need an out-of-the-box thinker to be my right hand with numerous tasks for my businesses. Candidate must be able to constructively think, make decisions on the spot, communicate with others on my team.
- Complete understanding of English language. Reading and writing on a proficient and professional level.
For example, if I give you a task "find me competitors for this type of product", you should be able to understand what industry does the product belong to, find tiny, small and large companies that sell/manufacture that product, cross check the pricing, marketing approach, highlights, features, benefits, potential shortcomings with that product.
- Understand what SEO and SEM is, know how to do a basic keyword analysis, competition research (MOZ, SEMRush.com, etc.).
For example, task would be, "Can you find me top 10 competitors that also sell XYZ Product (or similar) and which keywords do they use in their texts. Also, give me stats on them from SEO analytics tools (like SEMRush, MOZ, etc.) I WILL PROVIDE ACCESS TO TOOLS!
- Ability to work with other people and communicate freely with strangers (over email, mostly, will almost never have to get on voice call, unless you'll want to).
For example, task would be, "Find me blogs that write on XYZ topics, with specific stats (check against MOZ tools, SEMRush), then contact the owners and ask them about possibility of writing a guest post on their blog"
- Knowledge of technology. We exclusively use Trello, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets) and Slack/Whatsapp/Viber.
I don't want to see Microsoft Excel uploaded to Drive or .docx files in drive. We start all work in drive, edit in Drive and share only in Drive. This is VERY IMPORTANT to keep everything organized and clean. Also, basic knowledge of Photoshop is plus, but not required. If you cannot use photoshop, prepare to find designers on fiverr or on upwork for the projects, get them info they need and monitor their work.
- Ability to work autonomously. I will give you tasks at the beginning of the week and I want a status report towards end of the week. All questions, concerns and clarifications are best via email or Slack. You will have to make decisions on your own. If i am not certain you'll be able to, I'll specifically say, "please, do this for an hour, get back to me and let me know of the progress, so you're not working on a wrong thing"
First 2 weeks is a trial period. Salary review every 3 month. I am looking for a great team, not a mundane task robot. So bring a little yourself into the project, we'll work with:
Health supplements, detox, vitamins
Male health and athletics
Clothes and lingerie
Business consulting and marketing
Expect to work 20 hours a week during first 2-3 month. More hours after.