I run a consulting business and I take on a lot of SEO work. I have had a dedicated group for the last 2 years but their work has been less effective lately than in the past. I have a very serious business and need my team to perform at a high level every month. If I get a good team, I may have 5-10 SEO and a PPC project or two immediately and I am working on several big partnerships to bring in many more. This is a very long-term, very big relationship I am looking for. But, I am strict on some things I need from this team.
1. I need excellent results. For SEO, I need to see significant improvement month to month and I need to expect that this team can get us front page for reasonably competitive terms (i.e. tax services oklahoma city) within 6-9 months. For PPC, I need to see conversions and well-managed, effective campaigns.
2. I need very active communication. This is extremely important. If I have questions or concerns, I need to expect quick responses during your business hours, at least. If I can reach you outside of your business hours, that is even better.
3. I would like to have direct communication with the team working on my projects. I do not want to always have to go through a client manager to get answers.
4. I'd like a competitive rate. I am looking to pay about $170 per SEO project per month and $190 for PPC with smaller budgets, 10-15% for larger budgets. But with that, I intend to provide you with up to 7-8 SEO projects right away, and many more to come.
5. You need to be able to handle website optimizations such as title, meta data changes, etc. I will work with you on determining the keywords and copy, but having a team taking care of these optimizations would be ideal.
That's really it. If you can prove that your team is very effective at pushing reasonably competitive terms to the front page and agree to the terms above, we could build a very long-lasting and very successful relationship.
I have a team I'm working with already and they aren't performing like I need them to. So, this is your chance to prove you're the right team for me and my business. Show me.