Long term opportunity with well established company.
You must have these
1. Excellent working knowledge of Google’s ranking algorithm - Both ranking factors
and penalty flags
2. Ability to plan and execute innovative SEO strategies and processes beyond the regular
on- page and off-page activity
3. Should have thorough understanding about SEO tools
4. Ability to perform thorough website audits and create audit reports for international
5. Must have worked on international accounts
6. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
7. Ability to stay composed and work under pressure while working in a team environment.
8. Understanding of local area SEO strategies
Preferred Requirements, an added advantage but not mandatory:
1. Prior experience working with Australian clients
2. Certifications in Google Analytics and Google webmaster experience
3) Experience with SEMrush
Roles & Responsibilities
As a senior account manager, you will be working with our team of SEO executives and managers to improve rankings, traffic and leads for our clients.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be the single point of contact for all accounts under your control.
Please write a paragraph about your best SEO achievement to demonstrate your english fluency.