Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
A customer of mine currently has an internal FrontPage website that needs to be migrated to a SharePoint website. The original FrontPage website contains many internal documents and links so the new site needs to have a very similar layout. This needs to be done to create a seamless experience for employees.
We're a small IT company in Northern Michigan who caters to other local small businesses by supporting networks.
Looking for a sharepoint consultant to work on a 6 months project
◦Undertake development and customisation activities in relation to technology projects, enhancements and application maintenance. Bespoke systems and applications development, product technical customisation, systems technical integration and reporting development
◦customisation of and integration with 3rd party software systems
◦production of suitable technical specification, support documentation and other sources of information relating the design, development and operation of the software delivery
◦Investigate and provide recommendations on future application innovations and its corresponding technology feasibility
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY :
I am seeking for remote work :
1. Azure Consultant : Master in Azure with great Communication Skills . Should have 8 plus years of Experience . IAAS , PAAS . Must be Certified in Cloud . I need the person to Attend Client Calls , Provide us Project Estimates . When we land the Project then Finally do it . Billing would be half before project is won by Us .Should be available during EST time Zone .
2. SharePoint Consultant : Need a SharePoint champion who can perform large Sharepoint Deployment . This person will work closely with the Onsite person . Should have Great Communication skills . Should be available during EST time Zone .
We have recently set up our company on office365 and are needing to set up a system where our 30+ employees can submit their weekly timesheets online. We are anticipating that this will be able to be done via sharepoint.
Timesheets are currently completed manually using pen and paper, and admin staff create a blank timesheet on a per project basis, and each project has between 1 and 20 cost centres which employees assign their work hours against.
The cost centres are defined in our project management software which is called simPRO. The ideal solution would be for the sharepoint timesheet to pull the project and cost centre data from the simPRO API, allow the employee to fill in his hours (preferably daily) and submit the timesheet by tuesday each week.
To complete this job you will need to have advanced knowledge of sharepoint and office 365, and if not experienced with simpro directly, at least detailed understanding of JSON-RPC and/or XML-RPC. Simpro API information can be found...
We are wanting to use an on-premise Sharepoint Standard 2013 server to host forms that we use for event registration on our public website. Currently we've been using Google Forms for this functionality, but we'd like to bring the forms in-house.
We already have our Sharepoint instance accessible online, but we need a way for users to access the forms we choose without logging into Sharepoint (anonymous access), and while limiting access to form/list results or functions.
By the end of the project, we should be able to:
• Designate any form within Sharepoint as a public form, allowing anonymous access/input.
• Display specific forms in an iframe in any of our public websites.
• Collect form submissions in a Sharepoint list, allowing access only to specific users/groups.
• Disallow anonymous access to any part of our Sharepoint instance, other than the public forms.
• The final solution must be easily manageable and reproducible.
◦ The solution must be...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for a SharePoint Designer that can assist us in constructing our Company Intranet portal using SharePoint Online on Office 365.
Specific work includes:
* Recommend a solution to implement intranet using readily-available SharePoint modules
* Customizing pre-built and constructing new apps for our specific needs
* Apply company branding to the portal with direction from in-house designers
Strong English communication skills are needed as this will be a collaborative project. Please provide relevant work samples.