Planning, development, deployment and training for DOF SharePoint intranet site.
* U.S. Candidates only need apply
* Face to Face interview will be required
* Full time required on-site
* Contract due to start in February 16 (Two month contract)
The candidate will educate Customer in information architecture and governance of SharePoint, and develop libraries for policies, procedures, and a Forester's Corner for State Forester to communicate with users. Customer is using the VITA SharePoint offering, and the site is already up and running. The candidate will also develop governance procedures that will help Customer manage the SharePoint intranet, and provide training and training material for Customer to provide agency-wide training.
Requirement: 3 Years of Experience
• SharePoint Site Administration - setting up libraries, calendars
• SharePoint Information Architecture Consulting