CodersTrust is more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe that freelancing is revolutionizing the way people work - and we stand by our mission to enable the next generation of IT talent all around the world.
We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it.
Our mission is to become the de facto student enabler for programming students globally.
We provide the education and finance for students to take online coding courses which they repay with future earnings from a range of freelancing portals.
As a CodersTrust Career Advisor you take pride in students’ success, assist in accelerating their freelance career on freelancing portals, motivate and work with them in groups as well as individually, mentoring them as they develop their portfolio.
- You would be part of an innovative environment working with individuals and groups of students to provide relevant careers advice and guidance.
- Provide online advice thru range of technology and social media, e.g. Skype or webinars, to contact students
- Deliver careers-related presentations and organising programmes of workshops
- Assist students in determining and reaching career goals.
- Advise students on CVs, cover letters and application form reviews.
- Advise & coach of students enrolled in the program on everything from LinkedIn profile to interview preparations.
- Collaborate with mentors and management to identify, define, and meet student career planning and placement needs, goals, and objectives.
- You are keen to attract and invest in students who have the ambition, determination and ability to make a positive difference
- You have vast Upwork experience and know all tip and tricks
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, organisational and time-management skills with the ability to complete projects to deadlines
- Have an innovative, engaging and effective professional approach
- Your previous experience had equipped you for adapting flexibly to this role and you will be someone who thrives on change and seeks new challenges
- Big responsibilities and ownership of your students
- Fostering of personal growth in a learning and resourceful environment
- Easy-integration into a highly professional, international and passionate team
- Competitive compensation package with a fixed monthly salary + bonus based on your students employment