We need an individual to log in to a Magento website, navigate to a the product categories/subcategories and copy/paste a file name into a specific place in the description field.
1. Login to a website dashboard using the credentials provided
2. Go to Catalog > Manage Categories
3. Expand Default Category > Products
4. You will see all different product categories, each has a model subcategory the needs to be edited
5. Click on a model category (i.e. DFX 8000)
6. On the right, under the "General Information” tab, edit the “Description” box by changing the pdf file name right after "media url="wysiwyg/diagrams/“ by matching the model name with the file name using the CSV file provided.
7. Do this for each model subcategory - approximately 1,000.
We will provide:
Instructions, including video of the instructions being performed
The data to be accurate and match the model
A detail oriented and experienced computer user
Turnaround within 7 business days
Preferred but not required: