The ideal candidate will understand customers and the travel industry, be IT-savvy and a fast learner, and be a good communicator fluent in English with good typing speed.
You will need to
- Have a good computer and internet connection to log into our chat support software from home
- Respond quickly, fluently and warmly to visitors on our website
- Convert visitors into customers by offering recommendations and assistance
- Handle issues & complaints well, and escalate when needed
- Communicate well with remote colleagues in order to learn on the job
- Keep learning and improving to deliver the best possible service
As we are continuing to grow our team and expand our support hours, candidates who can work weekends or have the potential to become a team leader will have a definite advantage!