I'm looking for a virtual Inbound Marketing Coordinator/ Content Creator to help me expand my brand as a professional speaker, author and coach through online courses, webinar, vlog (YouTube, Periscope), blog, podcast, video, ebooks, newsletter, SEO, live events, physical products, email marketing, and social media marketing. I want someone to help me get my core message to a broader audience for greater impact and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will be someone with high ethical standards who is personally aligned with the brand’s mission: Helping People Find and Fulfill Purpose.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, vlog, landing pages, etc.).
• Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Collaborate with graphic designer, web developer, video specialist, audio specialist, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
• Run regular social media promotions and campaigns and track their success.
Additionally you may be asked to do any or all of the following:
- Manage speaking engagements (including speaking contract) and related marketing materials.
- Calendar management.
- Hotel and flight booking.
- Booking appointments with clients.
- Scheduling calls or meetings.
- File management (set up and maintain central repository for files using Google Drive, Dropbox, or iCloud).
- Database building (set up and maintain email or contact list using customer relationship management (CRM) software).
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience with marketing.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Past experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) preferred.
• Very high standard of communication skills both written and oral for the presentation of facts and ideas.
• Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, ability to adopt style, tone, and voice of brand across various types of content.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Broadband internet connection.
• Must be accessible, online and on Upwork Work View during agreed-upon office hours.
• A complete Upwork profile.
• References or an established reputation on Upwork preferred.
Duration: Long Term
Employment Type: Part Time (less than 30 hours per week)