Hire the best Blog Writers in the United States
Check out Blog Writers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $65 hourlyI specialize in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, conversion tracking, and web analytics. I've created, managed, and optimized Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for dozens of clients. I provide leads and sales for e-commerce stores, firms, agencies, gyms, and more. Analytics drives my perspective in digital marketing. I constantly use data to test and experiment - ultimately delivering optimal results. Do you need to set up, manage, or troubleshoot Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, or other tracking tools? I work diligently to track and attribute new leads and sales. I ensure that my clients get results. You will get results. I understand that’s what matters most - not vanity metrics. Just the leads and sales you desire. I communicate clearly with my clients. You will stay updated, as I’ll provide personalized reports for what data you want to track. Do you have a dead or stalled campaign? Let’s turn that around. Are you starting from scratch? I do that too. I look forward to meeting you to see if I can help you with your project! What I use: Advertising — Google Ads, Facebook Ads Websites, Funnels, and Landing Pages — WordPress, Clickfunnels, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow Analytics — Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel Reporting — Google Data Studio Have any questions? Go ahead and click “Invite to Job” or “Post Job To Invite” and let’s talk about your digital marketing project.Blog WritingEmail MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingSearch Engine MarketingGraphic DesignWebsite ContentAdobe Creative CloudCopywritingSearch Engine Marketing StrategySearch Engine OptimizationSEMrush
- $100 hourlyI advised the CEO's of 7 of the Fortune 100 companies and have taken dozens of companies from zero to multi-million private acquisitions. I wrote the Amazon best-selling book on communication. I love working with startups, non-profits and other mission-driven organizations where I can turn my passion into your profitability. Expert on marketing strategies and marketing executions. I would love to bring your unique voice to life in a book, marketing campaign, earned media campaign, website and marketing materials. I have been published in over 1,000 media outlets for my writing skills in business, marketing and creative writing. You can check out writing samples at jessicahiggins.co and press at jessicahiggins.co/press. My book, The 10 Essential Business Communication Skills, released at #1 in Amazon New Release for communication and social skills. Areas of expertise: - Financial services: clients include Modern Capital, Redshift Advisors, Charleston Capital Management, InFactor, MainVest, Spark Invest. Expertise in crowdfunding, private wealth, venture capital, angel and private equity, brokerage, and alternative retail investment platforms. - B2B technology: clients can be provided on request -Healthcare: clients include Orbital Advisors, ShareMD, Prime Plastic Surgery & Medical Spas -DTC platforms: clients include Quicker Liquors, Groom Manifest, Stag Fuel, Mildly Evil I was named a Breakthrough Female Founder of 2017 by Huffington Post and have been published in Entrepreneur, NBC News, USA Weekly, SWAAY, Buzzfeed, The Ladders, Workforce Magazine, Training Industry Magazine, HR Daily Advisor, Becker’s Hospital Review, HR Technologist, Thrive Global, The Ladders, and have corresponded on news media including CBS, Newsweek, The Miami Herald and Huffington Post.Blog WritingGhostwritingMarketing CommunicationsCopy EditingContent CreationContent MarketingContent StrategyEmail CopywritingSales CopywritingBook Writing
- $70 hourlyNishoni has published two fiction books and two non-fiction, self-help books. She has contributed chapters to two other published books and ghostwritten 17 bestsellers. She has poetry published in two books and is a blogger. She has a Batchelor's in Secondary Education/ English and has taught for three years, one of those years being an Art class for grades 1-9. She now homeschools her four children and has for twelve years. She paints with acrylics and sketches for income and has illustrated for a curriculum publisher. Nishoni is knowledgeable in mental health, counseling, Christianity, parenting, teaching, homemaking, writing, and art. She is well versed and accomplished in painting and drawing. She works in writing short stories, blogs, articles, including website articles using SEO to significantly increase your probability of coming up in a Google search. She owns Authors Aflame, where she edits and formats books, ghostwrites, coaches, and instructs other authors through courses and programs. Nishoni looks forward to working with you on a professional level.Blog WritingOnline ResearchGhostwritingArticle WritingBook EditingSEO Keyword ResearchTeaching EnglishEnglish SpellingEnglish GrammarMicrosoft Word
- $75 hourlyFrom C-suite executives of global corporations and financial institutions, to entrepreneurs of next generation tech, I have had the privilege of working with leaders in a variety of industries. Using my experience in both business and education, I am able to craft informed, effective speeches for many different types of events and settings. Whether it's working with engineers to develop a highly technical presentation or coaching a new corporate executive on how to effectively articulate vision across their company, the depth of my professional experience makes me a valuable asset to my clients. In addition to my experience in education and business, I have published articles with the National Center for Policy Analysis and assisted with research projects for the Hudson Institute. I have also been speaking at events since 2002, with topics ranging from ethics to healthcare reform. I have a BA in Philosophy with emphasis in Ethics and Public Policy; an MA in Biblical Studies; and I completed my post-graduate studies in International Relations at Texas A&M. I am fluent in Dutch and have studied French, Italian, Latin, and Korean. I am also happy to accept Dutch/English translation projects.Blog WritingAcademic WritingDutch to English TranslationCampaign ManagementSpeech WritingEnglishPolitical SciencePublic PolicyContent Writing
- $75 hourlyYour business has done the hardwork of researching SEO key terms and preparing a solid SEO strategy. Now, you need to craft that information into easily digestible, eye-catching content that will keep site visitors on page. Incorporating SEO researching into high-quality, SEO-driven writing is my specialty. Whether you need blog content, landing pages, or even text for product pages or descriptions, let me bear the burden of crafting the high-quality content your business needs. I'm a full-time SEO writer and consultant. If you have complete outlines that need to be articles, I can do that. If you need help incorporating SEO researching into SEO-optimized outlines, I can also do that. I am well acquainted with SEO best practices for on-page content, I would love to partner with your business to help kick-off your content strategy. The following are industries for which I have written content. If you don't see your industry here, don't worry! My research and communications skills make it easy for me to create whatever content you may need. -CBD, hemp, and cannabis -Vaping and glassware -Supply Chain/Ecommerce -Manufacturing I look forward to hearing from you!Blog WritingLanding PageProduct PageSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingArticleEnglishContent Marketing StrategyEnglish - North AmericaProduct DescriptionWebsite ContentWebsite CopywritingCopywritingArticle WritingSEO Writing
- $50 hourlySkills: Writing, Editing, Research, SEO, WordPress, Advanced Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Photography & Videography. Industry Experience: Christian Ministry, Media & Entertainment and ECommerce. --- • Strong background in marketing, data analysis, reporting, content management, and taxonomy creation. • 8 years’ experience in the eCommerce industry for a Los Angeles company with 40 million unique shoppers each month across a portfolio of online shopping brands in the US and Europe, including Bizrate, Beso, and Shopzilla. • 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing including content creation, copywriting, graphic design, photography, videography & video editing, and social media marketing.Blog WritingEbookContent WritingCopy EditingEnglishOnline WritingWritingArticleAdobe Creative SuiteBlog ContentSocial Media MarketingContent CreationSearch Engine Optimization
- $75 hourly**FEES VARY BASED ON PROJECT** I am a Wellness Consultant, Meditation Teacher/Coach, and Virtual Yoga Instructor, specializing in working with corporate teams, including Upwork and their employees. I am a Wellness Advisor & Mindfulness Coach at Convene (under HBC). I lead clients through a 6-month extension Mindfulness Program and lead monthly, virtual wellness events. *Certified Coach/Advisor through Whole Human Institute. I work as a Mindfulness Expert & Coach for cancer patients, working hand in hand with oncologists to assist cancer patients in reducing stress and anxiety. I build mindfulness courses, record guided meditations, and work 1:1 with the patients. I lead a Meditation & Mindfulness in the Workplace Intensive Program for companies to assist their teams in reducing stress, building resilience, and embracing confidence. I provide tools for employees to feel their overall best, creating happier, healthier, and more balanced lives, both personally and professionally. I work 1:1 with clients leading them through Wellness Coaching or a 12-Week Meditation Program. I have experience in voice over work, recording 30+ Meditations for a mindfulness app. (*Note: I only produce recordings. I do NOT sound edit, mix, master the recordings) I have extensive experience working as both an event and retreat planner - producing, implementing, and leading Wellness Retreats in Spain, Thailand, and Nicaragua. With connections to amazing retreat locations, I am available to produce retreats worldwide. I handle all details from accommodations, transportation, excursions, itinerary, meals, etc. Past Experiences: I have a background in entertainment, where I worked in the Creative Advertising Department in LA at Twentieth Century Fox. I have worked on over 10 movie sets for both big budget and indie films, including an above the line producer's assistant. I also worked as Show Producer/Virtual Assistant for an Augmented reality company based in Singapore, and the Production Manager and Co-Host for the Podcast show - 'Brains Behind AI'. Brains Behind AI is a podcast and a global community of Artificial Intelligence product enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. Additional Information: I have three Yoga/Meditation training certificates from Core Power in LA, Shades of Yoga in Bali, and The Flying Tree in Colombia. I am a certified coach. I also have On-Air Hosting experience, and took classes through Become A Host Hosting Academy in LA. I have my own podcast: The Now With Nat Podcast My website is called The Now With Nat I have been working remotely for six yearsBlog WritingAdministrative SupportYogaDesign WritingMarketingSocial Media ManagementEnglishTravel & Hospitality
- $99 hourlyNeed a plan to improve and grow your channel? I can help you improve and optimize your channel and give you strategies to grow your channel successfully. I am also a licensed real estate agent and I enjoy working with other agents to help grow their channels! If you are a realtor or real estate agent and looking to grow your business with YouTube, I am here to help you out. About Me: I created my own channel Lindsey LaVida and within 6 months, I went to work in office with Grant Cardone's team. Grant Cardone has over 2+ Million subscribers and 400,000,000+ views. I can personally coach you along the way to helping you achiever YouTube Growth and Success. Now, I am sharing my expertise on Upwork! SERVICE: YouTube Channel Consultation/Review: I will review your channel and videos and provide you feedback on areas to improve and strategies to help you grow and succeed in your niche and business. I can provide you ways to monetize your channel, create a strategy that gets subscribers, and tips on creating your own custom thumbnails easy and fast! Contact me with your channel and goals and I would love to help get your channel growing!Blog WritingYouTubeVideo Post-EditingVideo EditingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Keyword ResearchYouTube MarketingYouTube Development
- $60 hourlyExperienced Curator and Art Consultant with a demonstrated history of working with private clients, artists, and museums. Knowledgeable in NFT Art, Design, Writing, and Curating. Strong arts and design professional with a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Visual, Material & Museum Anthropology from the University of Oxford.Blog WritingResearch & StrategyContent WritingHistoryAdobe Creative SuiteArt CurationDesign ResearchWritingBlog ContentMarket ResearchProject ManagementArt DirectionProject ManagementMarket ResearchCopywriting
- $35 hourlyI have been in the commercial real estate industry for 35+ years and, through this experience, I have written, created, evaluated and analyzed proformas and business plans for companies and specific projects. I have experience in both legal and business backgrounds, but my writing is on the level of the reader; i.e., attorney, consumer, investor, business owners, etc. I am a certified tax preparer and hold a Small Business Certification with the IRS. In connection with this work, I have also presented taxpayers in IRS audits to solve tax issues. I prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships and S Corps. The most rewarding aspect is to be in a position to explain to people the effects of the tax code, translated onto a 1040, and applied to their lives and businesses. I enjoy learning and researching as much as the writing.Blog WritingRFP WritingCurriculum DevelopmentTraining MaterialsScriptwritingReal EstateContent WritingGhostwritingBusiness WritingLegal Writing
- $70 hourlyI work as a freelance ghostwriter, copywriter, content writer, and editor. I am a staff writer for the self-publishing platform Fictionate.Me, where I write book reviews, blog posts, and serve as editor. Having an English degree and over ten years of experience teaching means I am an expert writer, proofreader, and editor. I am efficient and always meet deadlines, and I am familiar with SEO best practices to help drive traffic to your blog or website. I believe my role in writing for you will help me build my business as a dependable and talented freelance writer and help build my portfolio while bringing you the content you need. I am also a creative author who has been published in over twenty publications, magazines, and anthologies. I can help you get your creative pieces published with editing or consulting services.Blog WritingAcademic WritingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingWritingWebsite CopywritingProofreadingGhostwritingContent Marketing StrategyCreative WritingArticle
- $50 hourlyContent Writer Needed for Blog Post on How to Use a Chef's Knife "Shannon has been a pleasure to work with. She took the time to review our site to ensure her writing reflected the style and tone of our blog and made suggestions for other topics that would work well for our site. Her communication and turnaround time have been extremely quick, which helped us get to our goal much faster. Would definitely work with her again and recommend to others in search of experienced culinary writers." Authentic Italian Cuisine Menu Descriptions "Shannon was very professional and eager to work on our project! She definitely exceeded my expectations and I truly appreciate her time and due diligence." Proofreading Recipe Cookbook 17K Words and Making Changes as Necessary "Once again a fantastic piece of work, following my guidelines, responding quickly to queries and helping me all the way to create a better quality product. Thank you again!" Twenty-three years experience as a Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef with heavy expertise in recipe/menu development and cookbook writing, proofreading, and editing. KETO Expert and KETO Coach. Author of 'The All American Lemonade Stand Book' and contributing editor to FMD Magazine, Etched Magazine, Words Breaking Boundaries, She Explores Life Magazine, and many food websites. Culinary sabbatical in 2006 (8 months) as I traveled throughout France working in various kitchens and boulangeries. Product tester for KRAFT and NESTLE. Knowledgeable in CAFO's (factory farming), Fair Trade, GMO's and the effects of chemically engineered food on the health of Americans. Additionally skilled in generalist writing blog posts/content, proofreading, and editing. Ask for writer resume. Skilled in SEO and keyword use.Blog WritingFood PhotographyTechnical WritingCopywritingSocial Media ContentCreative WritingContent WritingCookingFood & BeverageSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite ContentRecipe DevelopmentProofreadingFood & Supplements
- $39 hourlyMy name is Shae. I am a diverse human and my writing follows suit. I have a bachelors in Animal Science, have spent the last 10 years as a personal trainer (NASM and Corrective Exercise Specialist Certified), and now I am currently traveling the world on a free cruise (the Navy). How does this relate to my writing? I wanted to share who I was first, that way we can make a connection which allows you to see if I am a fit for your style. I specialize in writing for TRAVEL Blogs, FITNESS & NUTRITION Articles/Blogs, and all things that have to do with MINDSET/SELF-HELP. I have experience ghostwriting for a videography and photography company LyVisuals and a health/fitness company called The Daily Dose. LyVisuals work: I have created an Ebook on a videographers guide to storytelling, written scripts for authors to create trailers for their books, and created guides on how to connect with clients. The Daily Dose: I have written an Ebook on a program for a 6 week "shred", including details on how to find motivation, how the body works, and nutrition. I have also created multiple blog posts on various topics such as meal prepping, how to increase your value as a personal trainer, and what exactly clients are looking for in a trainer. The Main Problem With Fitness Writing: Most fitness writing is created by two types of people: Fitness experts with no writing experience or writers with no fitness background. As a result, your brand suffers because the content isn’t relatable or engaging enough. This is where I am happy to help! I create high-converting content that ranks better in search results, generates more leads within your target market, and positions you as a fitness authority. I’ll take care of your fitness writing while you focus on running your business. Sound like a plan? Take a look at my work and lets create some magic together!Blog WritingNutritionWeb Content DevelopmentHealth & FitnessBlogLifestyle & TravelInstructional DesignJournal EntriesTravel WritingCopywritingPhysical FitnessPersonal BlogBlog ContentTravel & HospitalityLifestyle
- $50 hourlyI am a psychologist with a Ph.d. and two Master's degrees in different areas of psychology. My undergraduate degree was in English and Psychology. After mostly doing clinical work, I have embarked on a career as a writer and a consultant. I have my own blog focusing on mental health/lifestyle issues. I also write content for other blogs, social media, and companies. With my academic background, I can also perform research and write more technical articles. I am highly responsible and punctual. I am more seasoned than most writers and I have tremendous experience in dealing with people of all types.Blog WritingTechnical WritingResearcherSEO WritingArticle WritingAcademic WritingContent Writing
- $65 hourly👍 15 Years of high-level copywriting experience ✔ 👏 More than 20,000 people see or hear my copy every day ✔ 🙌 Producer & scriptwriter of more than 2,000 newscasts at 4 television stations ✔ 👌 25+ entities have used my writing for events, services, artists, & athletes ✔ ✨Emmy Award winner ✔ Does your copy get people to take action?🤷♂️ Mine does because I've been expertly trained to strike emotion.✍ Customers crave connection. 🔏 They won't buy from you if they don't connect with you.😮 I get people to say "Yes!! I definitely need that! And wow! that company is super cool!"💙 🔥Here are a few things I’m extremely good at🔥 🔹 Website copy that gets into the mind of the customer 🔹 Social media posts that get people to share and engage 🔹 Emails that leave readers wanting more 🔹 Blog posts that are easy and fun to read and get SEO results 🔹 Writing ongoing newsletters that people want to read to the very end 🔹 Google or short-form ad copy that gets clicks 🔹 Video scripts that demand attention 🔹 Working closely with companies that want to take on new types of projects 🔹 Providing customers with free expert advice 🔹 Having a positive, easy-to-work-with attitude ⚡Here's a list of things I can write for you, I can also make your existing versions better🔧 📑News Articles 📑Newsletters 📑Press Releases 📑SEO-Focused Blog Posts 📑Sales/Promotional Emails 📑Website Copy 📑Various Online Ad Copy 📑Social Media Ad Campaigns 📑Social Media Account Management 📑Short Video Scripts 📑Video Commercial Scripts 📑Voice Overs/Voice Over Scripts 📑Short Training Video Scripts 📑Advertorials 📑Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 📑Proofreading/Editing 📑Video Productions Thanks for reading! I'm Wes, I write professional-grade copy that focuses on selling or telling stories about products and services. One of the main reasons I'm such a powerful writer is because I am responsible for writing and producing a daily newscast Monday through Friday that is watched by tens of thousands of people in the highly competitive San Francisco Bay Area market. My 15 years of news writing has developed my extensive vocabulary which is full of active, action-taking words that are meant to move people and keep them watching or reading. I am very good at getting people to take action by using only a few choice words. My experience as a journalist allows me to easily find new ways or new stories that can be used to market your product or service. I have an incredible talent for ingesting the story of a product, why it is important to customers, and retelling that faster and more effectively. I have also been trained to work under the most intense of daily deadlines. That means I can most likely get your project done faster than other copywriters. I understand the importance of words and how quickly using the wrong ones can make potential customers run away. I have no doubt I can bring the same enthusiasm you have for your company into the few, very critical words you have to represent it. So, let's make sure your copy is great copy, and let's make money! I can write copy for ANY type of company or topic but I specialize in areas that I am passionate about or are my personal hobbies: 📰News/Politics 🎼Music/Musical Instruments/Recording/Engineering/Mixing 🚴♀️Fitness/Exercise/Nutrition ⚽Sports 🏄♂️Extreme/Outdoor Sports 🕺Men's Clothing/Shoes 🔨Home Improvement/Construction/Agriculture 📺Television/TV Production ======Reasons Why You'll Love Working With Me====== ✔ Highly organized, and pays attention to every detail ✔ Outstanding ability to use words to capture attention, emotion, shock, or surprise ✔ Great judgment on what aspects/features make something marketable, unique, or interesting ✔ Ability to write/copy edit quickly when deadlines are a major factor ✔ Strong decision-making abilities, often tasked with making quick, critical decisions ✔ Strong leadership and communication skills, used to being in leader-type roles ✔ Dynamic problem solver, able to work through problems alone, or with a team ✔ Never afraid to try a new approach, new ideas, or to start over on a project to make it better ✔ Always shows respect for others, and has a friendly, encouraging, and motivating quality ✔ Willing to travel, and work non-traditional hours ✔ Can alter schedule on very short notice 🙌Let me be a part of your next project!Blog WritingSEO WritingNews WritingDigital MarketingCover Letter WritingPress Release WritingAP Style WritingSales Funnel CopywritingEmail CopywritingCopy EditingCopywritingNewsletter Writing
- $50 hourlyI am a highly experienced editorial professional and subject matter expert in human resources and environmental, health, and safety regulatory compliance and training requirements. My accomplishments reflect my ability to produce accurate communications in English and Spanish (bilingual). Qualifications include: Expertise in the research and analysis of regulations, codes and standards, and legislative process. Subject matter expert in occupational safety and health regulatory and training requirements. Subject matter expert in human resources sexual harassment, bullying, workplace violence, and workers' compensation compliance. Skilled in hazardous waste, ISO 14001, and international environmental legislation (REACH, WEEE/RoHS). OSHA 10 and 30 certifications. Proficient in translating complex, technical, and legal language into plain English. Skilled in Chicago Manual of Style, Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual, American Medical Association Manual of Style, and American Chemical Society Writing Style Guide.Blog WritingFinancial AuditConstructionWritingTranslation & Localization SoftwareLegal TranslationRegulatory IntelligenceEmployee Training
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm Vida! I am a second-generation homeschooler, writer, editor, curriculum developer, and consultant. I deliver substantive results for businesses looking to reach homeschoolers in a variety of ways, from content and copy writing, consulting, curriculum design and development, spokesperson services, and more. Some of my clients are just starting out with a new product to develop. Others are well-established companies that need a liaison with the homeschool community. I am currently lead author for the Insightful Scholar, an imprint creating fun and academic curricula for homeschoolers, and a writing instructor for Brave Writer, one of the nation's top homeschool writing and language arts resources. Please, check out my employment history below for more incredible homeschool companies I have had the honor of working with. I write locally and nationally for edited print and online sources such as Homeschool+, Remote Parent, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, The Traveling Homeschool, Sacramento Parent Magazine, and many others. If you need knowledgeable and relatable content about homeschooling, I am your writer! Please reach out to me. I would love to discuss how I can help you find your voice within the homeschooling community.Blog WritingWritingCurriculum DesignCurriculum DevelopmentMotivational SpeakingNonfictionArticle WritingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingGhostwritingEducation
- $45 hourlyWith 5+ years of experience as an editor, I have the competence and enthusiasm you're looking for! I have extensive experience in developmental editing, copy editing, line editing, copywriting, and proofreading fiction, non-fiction, and children's books. I also have a vast background in social media marketing, technical writing, and content writing for Fortune 500 companies. **I offer a $75 first-chapter edit to explore whether we make a good team.:)** I know you have some fantastic twisty-turny plotlines that deserve to be absorbed and digested by as many people as possible, so let me help you polish and perfect it. My passion lies in taking your writing and partnering with you to find its greatest potential. As a writer myself, I know that the editing process can sometimes be difficult to take in. Receiving criticism is never fun, but it doesn't have to be condescending or harsh. My editing style is friendly, communicative, and collaborative. You can rest assured that we have the same goal: to keep your readers interested, engaged, and entertained while keeping your writing genuine to you. Together, we will preserve your unique voice and tone...and give your writing a little flare and pizzazz if needed! I'm a stay-at-home mom and freelance in my spare time. Though I didn't end up using my degree in Psychology directly, my knowledge and expertise in that field give me unique insight that helps in character development, plot development, and readability. After a brief break due to a death in my family, I'm ready to return to doing what I love. Manuscripts of the fiction variety are more my jam, but I'm happy to work on all types of content. My current rate for manuscript editing is .03/word. I look forward to getting to know you and working with you!Blog WritingContent WritingFictionBook EditingMarketingBeta ReadingMicrosoft OfficeBlog ContentEditing & ProofreadingProofreadingTechnical Writing
- $79 hourlyThere are 55,000 writers on Upwork, many of whom are more experienced than I am, or more technically gifted. You don’t have to hire me. You should only do so if you need a very particular kind of writer. What I do is threefold: 1) Research a subject exhaustively, then 2) Distill otherwise complex information into an understandable form, and, finally, 3) Convey that information in a clear and entertaining way In other words, I take bland, technical ingredients and cook them into something you’d want to eat. Don’t reach out if you need somebody to write something boring (e.g. advertising, webpage copy). I haven’t lived long enough to offer 30 years of experience. Hire me if you’d like somebody to write the kind of thing you’d enjoy reading. ~ ***Examples of subjects I write about: AI, AR/VR, IoT, data, cloud computing, SaaS, DevOps, software development, cyber security (IT & OT), blockchain, crypto (Bitcoin & alts), NFTs, DeFi, fintech, banking, investing (stock market, bonds, alternatives), personal finance, startups, business, policy ***Formats I work in: articles & blogs (explainers, op-eds, etc), YouTube & podcast scripts I offer ghostwriting at a premium.Blog WritingExplainer VideoArticle WritingContent WritingFeature WritingContent CreationPodcast WritingInvestment StrategySearch Engine OptimizationSpeech WritingWritingSEO WritingPodcast ProductionStorytellingResearcherFinancial Writing
- $35 hourlyHello! If you’ve found my Upwork profile, I’d like to welcome you to my page and introduce myself. My name is Abigail, and I’m a writer and trained editor. My current projects include editing and proofreading newsletters, blogs, articles, web copy, and academic papers. I am a detail-oriented writer and editor who works hard to spotlight the best aspects of your projects. With mechanical editing, I will help you eliminate errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax. In addition to mechanical editing, I also offer developmental editing. A developmental edit can begin at the brainstorming stage of writing to help you clearly define and develop your ideas. A developmental edit can also happen after you’ve written a draft, and at this stage it helps you to style and refine your writing. I am open to a wide variety of projects and happy to discuss your project with you. Send me a message—I am eager to meet you!Blog WritingDevelopmental EditingBook EditingCopy EditingBlog ContentAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingArticle WritingResume DevelopmentCreative WritingProofreadingContent Writing
- $50 hourlyI help organizations get out of their lane and join the bigger picture. That means getting you and your audience to speak the same language, without that pesky jargon getting in the way. I can help you with: * Website copy * Punchy, informative blogs * Social media ads * Emails that demand attention * Reports and case studies that connect * And more! (I love a challenge.) Want to see me geek out? Talk "science communication" to me. I've worked with some amazing intermediary organizations (including the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives in Western Alaska), and it's only strengthened my love for the craft. Change is interdisciplinary, but that invisible barrier isn't going away anytime soon. That's where I come in. Ocean fanatic, Alaskan-chic fashionista, and natural-born storyteller. Send me a message, and let's connect!Blog WritingSEO WritingWritingCopy EditingCreative WritingCopywritingSales WritingContent WritingEmail CopywritingAd CopyFashion & BeautyProduct Description
- $50 hourlyGreetings! I’m a seasoned writer that aims for simplicity. My varied experience on Upwork and beyond ensures my ability to mold to your writing & editing needs, and I aim to provide an excellent client experience. Before going further, I’d like to tell you a bit about my background. Education & Relevant Work After pursuing my BS in natural resources and a Master's certificate in GIS, I began my career freelancing on Upwork. While much of my previous work included land management documents, scientific presentations, and research, Upwork has opened my skill set to do so much more with my talents. I’ve been Top Rated since May 2020, and I’ve enjoyed learning the intricacies of content and copywriting along the way. Workflow Process & Values My workflow process is relatively simple. I will listen to your needs for the project and understand how I can meet & exceed your expectations. I expect back-and-forth discussion to make sure we’re on the same page, and I appreciate thorough feedback on early milestones to adjust accordingly. For larger projects, I hope to communicate often to ensure you’re getting what you want, and I have no problem asking specific questions if I’m unsure of details. Meticulous editing and proofreading are supplementary skills that I can offer in addition to a solid writing style. Expanding my portfolio and building healthy relationships with clients motivates me to continue my freelancing career, and I always strive to guarantee a great experience. Relevant Skills & Offered Services: • Concise and friendly product descriptions • Optimized category descriptions • Thoroughly researched SEO blog writing • Copywriting for email marketing • Technical & instructional content writing • Citing relevant sources where necessary • Experience using WordPress for writing & editing • Transcription of information from product videos • Scientific posters and presentations • Thorough editing & proofreading • In-depth research for fields such as sexual wellness, body piercing, dirt bikes, and technical troubleshooting These projects are only the tip of the iceberg. I look forward to challenging myself with new and diverse projects that provide exciting additions to my portfolio, and I hope to hear about what you have in mind. I’m available to chat Monday-Wednesday from 9-5 and Friday from 11-5 if you have any questions. Send me a message when you’re ready to get started!Blog WritingProduct PageWebsite ContentLanding PageSearch Engine OptimizationArticleSEO WritingBlog ContentArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingTutorialFAQContent WritingTechnical Writing
- $60 hourlyI am a graduate of St. George's University with a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. I have been practicing Veterinary Medicine for the past 5 years treating small animal and exotic animals. I own a dog, cat, rabbit, and tortoise. I have extensive knowledge treating all species of animals with a passion for surgery. I have experience in international travel with my dog. We have visited different countries and lived abroad in Grenada for 3 years. I like to write articles for articles and blogs on animal husbandry, pet care and anything veterinary related. I have consulted for a few different companies and endorsed their products and articles. I can review medical articles that are already written to make sure that the content is accurate and informational.Blog WritingVeterinary MedicineAnimal WelfareWritingBlog ContentSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingMedicalArticle WritingFact-Checking
- $40 hourlyYou've got a story to tell. A brand to promote. A world to change. You need compelling content worthy of your vision, and a collaborator who's up to the task. May I introduce myself. I'm a Michigan-based storyteller with a holistic approach to creating compelling content to outdo your project goals. I stitch together compelling words and stunning visuals to create dynamic content aimed at delivering consumer engagement and SEO rankings. With a background in journalism, I have a nose for news, but excel in creative writing, content development, and editing. I truly shine in that sweet spot where the written word and polished visuals converge to tell a story, promote a brand, or sell a product. I have two years' experience in the newsroom, specializing in personal interest stories, environmental issues, investigative reporting, and social justice issues. Camera at my side, I often captured the essence of a story in a single photograph. But my shutter doesn't close on news alone. I'm obsessed photographing what makes life worth living. From weddings and architecture to nature and product photography, my photographic skills offer another tool to convey a richer story. As a story teller, I experiment with many mediums to get the perfect angle, capture the essence of a moment, and illuminate the glory of the world. I'm a renaissance man experimenting with the human story, with an insatiable hunger to become a master of its telling.Blog WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationPhoto EditingPhotographyJournalism WritingCopywritingWritingVideographyCreative WritingEnvironmentSustainability
- $65 hourlyI'm an experienced Marketing Copywriter and Travel Writer with a deep passion for crafting compelling and persuasive content. With 9 years of success in producing high-impact copy, I specialize in delivering targeted content that resonates with audiences across various industries. My passion for producing exceptional and creative content for individuals and organizations with meaningful missions is what fuels my writing journey. What sets me apart is my expertise. My core strength lies in creating captivating written communications. I excel at developing SEO-driven copy strategies and crafting clear, concise, and grammatically impeccable content for diverse marketing channels, including digital ads, blogs, social media, articles, emails, and websites. I've helped my clients successfully grow their presence online through research-driven, engaging content that speaks to their audience. Below are a few examples of the impact of my work with clients: ⚫ Organic Traffic Boost: Doubled organic website traffic for clients within a 6-month period, transforming online visibility. ⚫ Audience Engagement: Garnered 200 additional visitors to a website in the span of just one month. ⚫ Keyword Targeting: Elevated 92 keywords by 20 positions or more, securing top-tier search rankings. ⚫ Competitive Edge: Successfully acquired or improved the rank for 173 high-difficulty keywords, positioning clients ahead in their industries. ⚫ Traffic Magnet: Delivered 2.4 K unique website users from organic search. My writing style is adaptable and versatile, allowing me to resonate with audiences across a spectrum of industries, from travel and weddings to wellness and beyond. I'm on a mission to elevate your brand through captivating, conversion-focused copy. If you're seeking a professional copywriter with a proven track record, let's connect and discuss how I can help you achieve your goals!Blog WritingTravel WritingEditing & ProofreadingSocial Media ContentCanvaArticle WritingSales Funnel CopywritingSocial Media Content CreationDigital MarketingWebsite CopywritingBrand DevelopmentOn-Page SEOCopywritingSocial Media Management
- $40 hourlyI'm a jack of all trades that specializes in content writing, photography, and graphic design here to help my clients bring their ideas to life. I also dabble in Pinterest and other social media platforms. In the past, I worked for a nonprofit wearing about 10,000 different hats, so I'm used to juggling multiple projects and roles at once. I currently own and write for a travel blog, do some freelance writing for other travel publications and agencies, manage Pinterest accounts, and create pin designs for other Pinterest managers. I'm a fast learner and am willing to help clients out with whatever is needed to get the project completed! I currently offer Pinterest coaching, account set up, and pin design. You can see my rates below: 1:1 Pinterest Coaching – $297 Want to learn about Pinterest so that you can manage your account yourself? We’ll meet for a 1-hour Zoom call, and I’ll teach you how to get the most of Pinterest and answer any questions you have! You’ll also receive 30 days of follow-up support via email or FB messenger, where you can ask me any follow-up questions. Pinterest Audit + Strategy Session – $397 Have a Pinterest account, and just want advice about how you can improve it? This package is for you! I’ll review your current Pinterest page and meet with you to discuss what you can do to improve and create a custom strategy for your business. I’ll review your profile, pins, descriptions, and titles. Here’s what you’ll receive: 1-hour Zoom call to discuss your account + a handy checklist of actionable steps 5 pin templates tailored to your business Custom strategy for your account 3 pin titles and descriptions written with keywords found during the SEO process that you can use as examples to write future ones List of keywords for your account found during the Pinterest SEO process Suggestions for boards to create Pinterest Account Makeover – $497 I do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to! This fits both new and current Pinterest users who feel that their account needs an overhaul. Here’s what you’ll receive: Custom Pinterest SEO that identifies the best keywords to get your content seen by the right audience Set up your profile with a keyword rich title and description Enable Rich Pins Verification of website(s) Tailwind set up, if desired (connects your Pinterest account to Tailwind) Actionable tips & advice to help you promote your website on Pinterest 10 boards with optimized titles and descriptions Follow other pinners related to your niche Custom Pinterest strategy for your business needs 5 customized pin templatesBlog WritingSEO WritingArticle WritingAdobe LightroomBlog ContentContent WritingNewsletter WritingSocial Media ManagementWordPressPhotographyPhoto EditingAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignCanva
- $100 hourlyMerrell McGinness: Marketing Copywriter 10+ years, StoryBrand experience Clarify your message | Connect with customers | Grow your business Most business owners want to leverage email marketing to grow their business, but don’t know how to strategically sell online. I guide clients through a process that helps them clarify their brand story, offer and ideal customer so they can launch email campaigns that inspire action. First, we'll get crystal clear on your brand's story and develop an email strategy for your unique needs. Next, I'll create killer copy so you can grow your business. Finally, we'll analyze and optimize so that you see results. If you're ready to grow your business through email marketing, here are some ways I can help: - Brand Messaging - Sales Funnel strategy - Email Copywriting - Landing Page Copy - Lead Magnet and Email Sales Sequences - Nurture Email Series - Personalized Sales Copy Guide (for consistent messaging across all platforms)Blog WritingStorytellingMarketing StrategyContent MarketingContent StrategyBrand MarketingBrand StrategyWritingWebsite WireframingWebsite Copywriting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.