Hire the best Character Designers in the United States
Check out Character Designers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyHello, I'm a professional character artist, and illustrator with 5+ years experience freelancing. I have a passion for developing detailed, expressive characters with a story of their own to tell, and bringing different elements together to create new narratives. Whether I am developing a character sheet, or adding fine details to a stylized portrait I always work to make my client's vision show through. I have extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, and Lightroom, as both an illustrator and a photographer..Character DesignConcept DesignPortrait ArtCartoon ArtCartoon CharacterDigital IllustrationComic ArtDrawingAdobe Photoshop2D IllustrationCover Art DesignDigital ArtIllustrationConcept ArtistryFreehand Digital Illustration
- $36 hourlyMy full digital portfolio can be viewed at artstation.com/cpuglise9 I work currently as a concept artist for Hasbro Inc.'s upcoming Marvel Studios projects and as a graphic designer for apparel, drinkware, and CBD products. I'm fluent in Photoshop, great with Illustrator, and OK with InDesign.Character DesignTattoo DesignIllustrationConcept ArtistryToysComicsDrawingDigital IllustrationPackaging DesignPoster DesignConcept DesignLogo DesignComic ArtGraphic Design
- $49 hourlyI love to tell stories, to see stories told by the hand of an artist, and to use my hands in kind. As a comic book artist, I am proficient as a penciler, an inker, a colorist, and a letter. As an illustrator I can take the imagery to the next level with both traditional and digital multimedia tools. As an animator I literally put these skill sets in motion. I consider myself to be adaptable and fluent in a variety of styles and aesthetics, though admittedly gravitate to the fantasy/superhero/heavy metal/noir vibe/s.Character DesignDigital PaintingCreative WritingAudio ProductionGraphic DesignMusicDrawingComic ArtAcrylic PaintingConcept Art2D AnimationIllustrationConcept ArtistryAnimationVector Graphic
- $34 hourlyI love to draw! I've been drawing and painting seriously for over 20 years. In that time I have worked on children's art, poster designs, cd art, product design, caricature, web design, concept art, costume illustration, packaging design, and so much more. I've created designs and illustrations for The Walking Dead, Harley-Davidson, The NFL, Major League Baseball, Kohl's, Target, and the NHL. In addition to my professional experience I also hold a BFA from Virginia Commonwealth University's Communication Art's and Design department as well as a MA in Illustration from the Savannah College of Art and Design. I enjoy working with my clients to bring their vision to life and strive to create something incredible even on the smallest assignments. Please let me know if you have a project that you believe I would be suited for. Thanks, Steve All rights for art work created by this artist are the sole property of the artist unless specifically transferred in writing.Character DesignIllustrationFreehand Digital IllustrationChildren's Book IllustrationDigital IllustrationProduct DesignPoster DesignTypographyConcept ArtistryVector GraphicLogo DesignPackaging Design
- $63 hourlyNathan Lueth came into existence with a pencil in his hand, a feat which continues to confound obstetricians to this day. No one knows for sure when he started drawing or where his love of comics came from, but most experts agree that his professional career began after graduating from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design as a caricaturist in the Mall of America. Now an 18 year veteran freelance illustrator, cartoonist, and graphic novelist, Nathan has pleased clients and publishers of all sizes. He's worked with Target, General Mills, Inverse Press, Wannabe Press, Writers of the Round Table, and drawn countless thousands of caricatures at fairs across the midwest. He is the co-creator of Impure Blood, a Victorian-flavored epic fantasy graphic novel series, is editor/publisher of the urban fantasy comic anthology, Concrete Arcanum, and to date has raised over $75,000 on Kickstarter. His new comic series, The Canon of Vangel, launched in May 2022, and he can be heard on the table top role-playing game podcast, All Roads Tavern. When life and limitations demand that he not draw for a bit, he enjoys reading, over-analyzing movies, martial arts, and goofing off with his two amazing daughters.. nathanluethillustration.com CanonofVangel.com instagram.com/nathanlueth facebook.com/nathanluethillustration CLIENT LIST -Blue Cross, Blue Shield of North Dakota, Fargo -Inverse Press -Round Table Comics -Target -General Mills -Stone Arch Books -Picture Window Books -Lithmage, LLC -The Automation Association -Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts -Custom Tats and Tags -Round Table Realty -Farmer Automatic -Oconomowoc Residential Programs -Ghost Productions -Frivolous Entertainment -World Taekwondo Academy -Sybaritic Inc -Roofing Brand -Minnesota Department of Public Safety -The Schuna Group Roofing Branding, LLC -CMR Roofing -Rebel.com -CrossFit, WestJax -Loram Maintenance of Way -Color-Tek Inc. -Legacy Projects, LLC -Wreked Records -Marshfield Clinic PUBLICATION HISTORY •The Art of Losing, Cthulhu is Hard to Spell, Wannabe Press, release 2018. •StrategyMan vs. The Anti-Strategy Squad IChicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, release 2018. •Soccer, Charlie Foxtrot Anthology, Forged Vision Studios, release 2017. •Impure Blood: Volume 4, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, release 2017. •Flesh of White, Inverse Press LLC, re-release 2015. •Vicious Circus, Inverse Press LLC, release 2015. •Impure Blood: Volume 3, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, release 2015. •Ultra-Violet: One Girl's Prader-Willi Story, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, release 2014. •Heroes in the Classroom: An Activity Book About Bullying, RTC Publishing, release 2014 •Incredible Adam and a Day with Autism, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, release 2013. •Impure Blood: Volume 2, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, release 2013. •Melting Down: A Comic for Kids with Asperger’s, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, release 2013. •The Business of Human Services: A Guide to Running a Successful Human Resources Company: Case Study Workbook, RTC Publishing, release 2013 •Self Talk, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, release 2012. •The U.S. Constitution: A Round Table Comic, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2012. oNominated for the 2012 Minnesota Book Awards •Influence, Science and Practice – The Comic, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2012. oShortlisted for CMI British Management Book of the Year, Commuter’s Read Category •Little Barrio, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2012. •Altucher Confidential, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2011. •Everything’s OK, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2011. •Overachievement, Chicago: Writers of the Round Table Press, 2011. •Impure Blood: Volume 1, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, release 2010. •We are Heroes, A Series by John Mikkelsen, Mankato: Stone Arch Books, 2009. •Color Me Even, Color Me Odd, Minneapolis, Picture Window Books, 2009. •Guard Dog, Mankato: Stone Arch Books, 2007.Character DesignSketchingDrawingDigital PaintingComic ArtComicsDigital IllustrationAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationStoryboardingLine Drawing
- $50 hourly3D virtual solutions: Characters: realistic or stylized - personalized avatars - custom creatures - and more 3D assets: sculpted, photogrammetry, hard surface - scene props - character inventory/items - vehicles - and more Animations: body/face - keyframe - motion capture - Mixamo library Machine Learning: - image/video generation - path finding - and more Web Development - Web3: three.js, html5 - Laravel, Wordpress, and more Programming - Java, C++, C#, Python, PHP, three.js, and more.Character DesignMotion CaptureDeep LearningCharacter AnimationTutoring3D Motion Tracking3D ModelingUnityPhotogrammetryiCloneWebGLAutodesk MayaBlender3D Rigging
- $40 hourlyI got my BA in Fine Arts at Western Washington University; I specialized in drawing and painting. For the past last six years, I've worked as a graphic designer. Graphic Design Prior to becoming a freelancer, I worked as a lead graphic designer for a small company that distributed its products on a national scale so it was necessary to be a jack of all trades. Some of the graphic design services I can provide are: Logo design Packaging design Branding Infographics Presentations Brochures, sell sheets, and other sales material Marketing collateral (ads for web and print, flyers, posters, etc.) Photography & photo editing Illustrator I do most of my work digitally, but I am comfortable working in a wide range of mediums and styles, both digital and traditional. Some of the mediums I am proficient in are: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Procreate, watercolor, acrylic, pencil, colored pencil, pen, and Ink. Some of the illustration services I can provide are: People Animals (real and fictional) Botanical/Nature Landscape Food Medical/scientific Architecture Illustrations for books (both kids and adults) Concept art Character design Quality sketches T-shirt design (as well as other merchandise) I try to be quick to deliver and find creative solutions for my clients, and I will work hard to bring your ideas to life!Character DesignPackaging DesignLogo DesignDigital Art2D DesignDigital IllustrationImage EditingInfographicDrawingAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopPhotographyGraphic DesignIllustration
- $45 hourlyHello! I'm Brittany, a comic/manga artist, illustrator, and character designer who works both in black and white and color. Whether you have a multi-part series or a simple idea you would like to see visualized in a comic, novel, or singular image, I am here to help. I'm super dedicated to helping people bring their ideas to life, whether it's for themselves or to be shared. Being a writer myself, I have been on both sides of production and I can not only help with materializing your ideas but can also offer advice for how the writing can itself prop up the illustrations. I have much experience in starting projects from the ground up but can also easily jump into an already established project. My style ranges widely from a painterly style to classic comic cell shading and manga duo-tone. Skills: Illustration, Comic/Manga/Graphic Novel Illustration, Comic Strips, Children's Book Illustration, Cover Design/Illustration, Panel Layout, Page Design, Character Design, Environmental Design, Comic Lettering, Script Writing, Storyboarding, Working within deadlines Programs: Adobe Photoshop and Clip Studio PaintCharacter DesignMangaComic ArtDrawingComicsDigital PaintingDigital IllustrationBook CoverAdobe PhotoshopAnimeSketchIllustration
- $35 hourlyProfessional concept artist and illustrator with a passion for character and environment design, especially for 2d games. Extremely proficient in the adobe suite as well as other digital art programs such as Autodesk Sketchbook pro, Procreate, and Sai. Proficient in traditional mediums such as graphite, ink, oil paint, watercolor, acrylic, and markers. Experience: Primary artist for Relentless: Visual Novel Demo Freelance Concept artist for Jam City's Cookie Jam BFA in Illustration from Ringling College of Art and Design (focus in concept art) When I'm not drawing, I enjoy a good session of Dungeons & Dragons, playing simulation games, drinking coffee, and petting my cat!Character DesignBook CoverConcept DesignDrawingBackground ImageryGame ArtDigital Painting2D Game Art2D ArtConcept ArtistryAdobe PhotoshopProcreateAdobe IllustratorColorful StyleIllustration
- $40 hourlyFor the past decade I have been working as a freelance artist and designer. Most of my work has been with bands or touring artists creating album covers, posters, and shirt designs but I have also created logos, book illustrations, and character designs as well. I have a passion for traditional drawing but I am an expert with Photoshop and am very comfortable with other digital design programs. I love children's books and comics and can draw or paint comfortably in a variety of styles.Character DesignT-Shirt DesignPoster DesignDigital IllustrationDrawingGraphic DesignAcrylic PaintingLabel DesignWatercolorLogo DesignGouacheCover Art DesignIllustrationAdobe PhotoshopRetro & Vintage Style
- $38 hourlyHi, I’m Megumi, an artist specializing in cozy & fun style illustration & design. ⭐️ Illustration for children's books, digital content, products, and more. ⭐️ Graphic design for logos, book layout, worksheet and etc. 👩🎨 Please contact me if you want to have cute and fun illustrations and designs!Character DesignStoryboard2D Design & DrawingsTypographyYouTube ThumbnailAdobe Premiere ProVideo EditingEditorial IllustrationAdobe IllustratorChildren's Book IllustrationAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationLogo DesignIcon Design
- $40 hourly🥇15+ Years Of Valuable Industry Experience. 🥇Successfully completed over 250+ jobs on Upwork 🥇Top-Quality Customer Support. 🥇Cost-Efficient Services. 🥇 On-Time Delivery. 🥇Certified 2D Animator 🥇Certified Graphics and UI UX Designer Senior 2d animator, UI UX designer and Graphic designer with 15 years of experience, specialized in print and digital. My journey started in a publishing house, continued at an award-winning advertising agency, and, for the past 10 years, I have embraced the freelancing path. I have completed 250+ jobs successfully on Upwork 🏆 Provide graphic design services, including print and online materials, for clients who seek to motivate, enlighten, or captivate consumers through visual means of communication 🔥 "Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will." This quote by George Bernard Shaw reflects how I feel about design 🎨 Here are the services of Graphics Designing that I can offer: ✅ Branding: Logo Design, Stationery, Brand Style Guidelines ✅ Sales & Marketing Collateral: Flyers, Brochures, Catalogues, Sale Sheets ✅ Website Graphics ✅ Social Media Graphics ✅ Packaging Design ✅ Display Graphics and Booth Design, Collateral for Trade Shows, Conferences, and Events ✅ Press Ads and Outdoor Advertising Design ✅ Annual Reports, Case Studies, etc. ✅ Book Design, Workbook Design ✅ Newspaper Design ✅ UI UX Designing Here are the services of 2D Animations that I can offer: ✅ 2D Animation ✅ Explainer Videos ✅ High-end TV Animated commercials. ✅ Motion Graphics Animation ✅ Logo Animation ✅ Optimized Video for Social Networks (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) ✅ Promos & Intros ✅ Character Animation ✅ Animated Cartoons ✅ With unlimited Revisions ✅ Character Design ✅ Comic Illustration ✅ Spot Illustration ✅ Concept Art ✅Product Illustration Tools I use according to Industry Standards: ✅ Adobe After Effects ✅ Adobe Premiere Pro ✅ Adobe Photoshop ✅ Adobe Illustrator ✅ Viz Artist ✅ Adobe Audition ✅ CorelDraw ✅ Figma ✅ Final Cut Pro ✅ Adobe XD ✅ Adobe InDesign ✅ Adobe Media Encoder Send me a message if you have a great idea that needs to be put into action so that we can talk about your goals and figure out how I can best assist you. I'm always seeking new challenges.Character DesignBook DesignUI GraphicsExplainer VideoAdobe XDFigmaAdobe After EffectsFlyer DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignLogo AnimationWhiteboard AnimationMotion Graphics2D Animation
- $35 hourlyI am a professional illustrator, with a focus on children’s books and coloring books. I do most of my work digitally using Photoshop, Manga Studio, and Procreate.Character DesignPlayful ToneCartoon ArtComic BookComic ArtDigital IllustrationDrawingFreestyle DrawingCartoon StyleStorybookDigital ArtChildren's Book IllustrationSketchAnimal Illustration
- $60 hourlyI have been working in illustration, animation, and video production since 1991, but I have always loved to draw. After working as an animator for a few years, I enrolled in NCSA in film making because I wanted to nourish and grow the storytelling side of my work. I worked freelance in television and design until I met up with the artists at Out of Our Minds. I got to try out a dozen specialties under their roof--everything from 3D Modeling, Character Design, UV Surfacing, Editing, Foley and more. From there I took my experience and taught at, and then took over the Animation and Digital Effects program at FTCC. I have always had a passion for digital art of every kind, but story telling is my true talent. I believe every frame should be a work of artistry, and every line, note, and shadow carries the story within the frame to the viewer.Character DesignCover Art Design2D IllustrationStoryboardPortrait2D AnimationConcept artEnvironmental DesignDigital ArtLogo DesignStoryboardingIllustration
- $35 hourlyI've been working with an Indie game studio for about 4 years now. At my current position, our work flow follows the process of concept design > model > texture > rig > unity. This process has given me sufficient area knowledge and experience which I will continue to provide all of my clients with as well.Character DesignDigital PaintingAnimation2D DesignGame DesignCharacter Animation3D Game Art3D Rendering3D Animation3D Design3D Modeling
- $75 hourlyAre you in need of the perfect voice to breathe life into your next project? Are you looking for a professional and passionate brand ambassador? Well, you've found the right person! I'm here to narrate your story, and my ears are wide open... until I step behind the microphone. My neutral American male accent voice is bold, friendly, and genuine, and is expressed with unique energy and appeal that will connect with your audience. I can adapt my voice to suit a wide range of topics and mediums. When you choose to work with me, you'll enjoy a seamless project experience and quick turnaround times tailored to meet your specific project needs. Operating from my customized studio, purpose-built to deliver outstanding results, guaranteeing a high-quality product that aligns perfectly with your vision. Let’s work together to bring your project to life with superior audio craftsmanship.Character DesignVoice-OverAnnouncer ToneVoice RecordingActingAudio ProductionNarrationVoice ActingPodcastCalming ToneUS English DialectMiddle-Aged AdultMale
- $100 hourlyHi there! Im Abi and I would love to help you with your next project! I'm a neutral American accent Female Voiceover Artist. I have a warm, casual but professional, approachable tone perfect for Elearning, commercials, or audiobooks. I've worked with clients such as TCL, the State of Nevada and Georgia, OnlyOffice, major Universities, and more. My projects range from tiny one-off VOs to full eLearning courses.Character DesignProfessional ToneScriptwritingAmerican English AccentEnglish TutoringVoice-OverCasual Fashion StyleEducation PresentationNarrationVoice ActingElearningAudiobookFemaleEnglishUS English Dialect
- $35 hourlyI've had decades of experience in radio and audio drama playing many types of characters. I've also narrated videos. I've been featured in notable radio programs including Unshackled! and Stories Of Great Christians. I was a series regular on The Sugar Creek Gang and starred in the Dove Award winning radio drama Treasures Of The Snow. I can also be heard in several other audio dramas and a number of audio books. I don't do any projects with crude language, swearing, or graphic sexual material.Character DesignActingCharacters/Video GamesAmerican English Accent
- $50 hourlyPortraying, Conveying, and Celebrating Life Through Attractive Design, Dynamic Modeling, & Engaging Expression.Character DesignCartoon StylePortrait ArtCaricatureIllustrationPuppetryCartoon ArtProcreateAdobe PhotoshopLogo Design
- $40 hourlyWith several clients' books already published on Amazon, I take pride in working with creators from diverse backgrounds. Using captivating cartoon art, I bring your stories to life and make them shine on bookshelves worldwide. My skills include: -Children's Book Illustrations -Book Cover Illustrations & Storyboarding -Character Designs & Concept Art -Logo Designs -Educational & Editorial Illustrations With my experience in working with first time children's books authors, its a collection of color, playfulness, and emotional connection you can find on every page. Whether you need illustrations for a personal gift, a children's book series, a coloring book, or commercial illustrations, I'm here to turn your ideas into vibrant and enchanting visuals. Let's bring your story to the next level together!Character DesignBook LayoutGraphic DesignBook CoverCartoon ArtCover Art DesignHand-Drawn StyleColorful StyleLine Drawing2D IllustrationChildren's Book IllustrationDigital ArtStoryboardingFreehand Digital IllustrationIllustration
- $40 hourlyCaptivate your audience with fantastic 3D art and 2D animations. I am a digital artist specializing in 3D modeling, 3D animation and 2D motion graphics with Blender. I can 3D model products, fully design and pose characters, create complex 3D environments and more. I can even render 3D art to emulate traditional and 2D art styles such as cartoon, watercolor, oil painting and more. You have half a second to grab someone's attention on your website. What better way to keep them on the page then to incorporate animation in your logo or to explain your product. As a motion graphic and logo designer, I create fluid motion graphics with slick, satisfying animations for my clients. I use a combination of 3D and vector software to create top-of-the-line animations very quickly and efficiently. The next step is to invite me to your job or respond to my proposal so we can schedule a meeting where I can determine just how to accomplish what you're aiming for.Character DesignMotion Design3D Rigging3D ModelLogo Animation2D Logo Reveal3D Logo RevealAnimeCartoon Character3D Game ArtCharacter Modeling3D IllustrationLogo DesignBlenderMotion Graphics
- $45 hourly5 Star professional illustrator and artist. I can illustrate anything, but I specialize in children’s book illustration and cover art. I love to design, create, paint, and illustrate to bring your project or story to life. I go the extra mile to create what you envision and beyond. I bring two decades of experience as an illustrator and artist. I started as a traditional artist using paints, pencils, and pen and ink. For the past few years I have illustrated completely digitally, but my digital artwork tends to have a very traditional, hand drawn look depending on the project. I can create a digital illustration that is very realistic, whimsical, or cartoonish depending on the client’s wishes. Each project that I’ve been fortunate to be a part of I treat like it’s my first and last. I am a perfectionist. I’m devoted to delivering exactly what my client wants, making it as smooth a project as possible, and meeting each deadline. I also truly enjoy illustrating and working with my clients. I think/hope that comes through in each project I do. Thanks for reading my profile.Character DesignOrganic & Natural StyleCover Art DesignRealisticEditorial DesignBook CoverWhimsicalPoster DesignConcept ArtStoryboardingImage EditingArchitecturalIllustrationChildren's Book IllustrationDigital Painting
- $40 hourlyChildren's book illustrator experienced with publishing. I’m a top-rated illustrator that specializes in Children’s Book Illustration, Character Design, and Visual Storytelling, experienced with publishing with over 5 years of professional experience. ✏️ I believe in creating original illustrations that resonate with your audience and are functionally based on your unique needs. My background in illustration lends me out-of-the-box thinking and sounds creative process that will help your book stand out from the crowd. 💎 Services: Digital Illustration and painting Watercolor, Ink, colored pencil, guaches illustration Character Design Text and image Layout Book Cover Design Formatting for print, E-Books, and magazines. Self-publishing on Amazon KDP and blurb and more. 💎 Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign Procreate Familiar with Slack and Zoom, Google meeting ✏️ If you have a project you need help developing, feel free to contact me via Upwork.Character DesignChildren's LiteratureBook DesignCartoon ArtDigital IllustrationDrawingBook CoverCartoon StyleAdobe IllustratorVector ArtFull Body IllustrationLine Drawing2D IllustrationIllustrationChildren's Book Illustration
- $45 hourlyIn need of a creative mind to help you with your creative project? Look no further. I have years of experience in creative writing whether it be creating believable characters or crafting new worlds or another set of eyes for feedback, I'm here to lend you my experience. From contemporary romance to fantasy and everything in between, I have experience with most genres. I can help provide feedback, create lavish worlds that will take your breath away or characters that will make you cringe or yell at in dismay. Working with me you can expect: -Quick and professional responses to questions or concerns about the process -A reading experience that will sweep you away -Knowledge and expertise in the creative writing field I look forward to helping you with your creative writing needs!Character DesignWorldbuildingBook WritingFiction WritingProofreadingGhostwritingRomanceNonfictionCreative WritingEbook Writing
- $140 hourlyI own an illustration studio where I specialize in humorous illustration, toy design, and cartooning. I've worked on hundreds of projects both as an artist and as a project manager supervising other artists. I've designed toys for Hasbro and Disney; illustrated cereal boxes for General Mills; created advertising comps for Coca-Cola, Target and Best Buy; illustrated stories for Scholastic and Highlights Magazine; helped design kids’ meal toys for Chick-Fil-A; illustrated packaging for Hasbro and Crayola; and designed costumes and props for VeggieTales. I've worked hard to build a reputation for being professional, reliable, and easy to work with. I understands the importance of meeting tight deadlines. My clients tell me I'm a good listener, that I go the extra mile, and I bring fresh ideas to the table. I work 100% digitally in order to be as fast and flexible as possible. I'm the creator of the Pose Drawing Sparkbook, a tool for helping artists add more life and personality to their drawings. For three years I wrote and drew the webcomic Sketchbook Silliness. A few of my comics went viral and were featured on the home pages of Reddit, Imgur, and Bored Panda. I successfully Kickstarted a book of cartoons, 'Mostly Nonsense'. In 2013 I won a Pewter Plate Award as illustrator of the month from "Highlights!" magazine, and was a finalist for the National Cartoonists Society division award for Advertising Illustration. Specialties: Humorous illustration Character design Toy Design CartooningCharacter DesignKids & Toys PhotographyFreestyle DrawingDigital IllustrationCartoon CharacterCartoon Art2D IllustrationDrawingComicsIllustrationAdobe Photoshop
- $60 hourlyWith a Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing, my career took me exactly where everyone thought it would... waiting tables and mixing cocktails. The people were great; the money was good. I couldn't really complain. But when Covid derailed the industry, I knew it was time to put that degree to good use. You know...other than collecting dust. Since March 2020, I've built a robust freelancing career, writing voice-over scripts for popular YouTube channels, ghostwriting articles for Fortune 500 companies, and writing helpful how-tos for my favorite video games. All the while, I've built an extensive portfolio full of original screenplays spanning features, pilots, and shorts. I leverage Grammarly Pro for clear, concise, and error-free copy. 100% guaranteed. I'm a HUGE stickler for active vs. passive voice. In my opinion, passive tones are the bane of all good writing. With over a dozen awards and accolades under my belt, I'm ready to take my screenwriting career to the next level. I'm more than happy to share any of my work with like-minded individuals looking for something new.Character DesignFiction WritingScreenwritingStory EditingNonfiction
- $50 hourlyI am an experienced comic book illustrator, short film animator, and graphic designer with in-depth knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite along with programs including Toon Boom Harmony and Clip Studio Paint. I run a pop culture and comic art Instagram page with 50,000 followers and have screened my work at Comic-Con International San Diego. My employment history includes working on campus as a graphic designer for Student Government | Student Media and Intelligence Consulting Management, LLC. My passions include everything Marvel and my work is heavily influenced by the art of classic comic books.Character DesignIndividual PortraitDigital DesignStoryboardingDigital IllustrationAnimated CartoonSequential ArtComic ArtPortraitureCaricature DrawingCaricatureArt & Design2D AnimationGraphic DesignIllustration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.