Hire the best Community Outreach Specialists in the United States
Check out Community Outreach Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyI help brands get featured in high-value publications by connecting with reporters and journalists. I utilize the HARO platform, along with Terkel, Help A B2B Writer and more. This increases online brand visibility and improves search rankings in Google, which ultimately boosts traffic and generates more leads. I also have relationships with over 200 companies where we can insert specific anchor text links in their blog articles. These are legitimate companies that sell products or services with high DR sites and high-quality content. No PBNs, link farms, or junk. Examples include: Monday.com, Bigcommerce.com, and Freshworks.com. ***The Problem*** Getting featured in high-value publications is hard work. Doing it consistently is even harder. Every day, reporters are bombarded with pitches from companies trying to get coverage of their products or services, but how can you stand out from all the noise? ***The Solution*** Over the past decade, I've spent thousands of hours testing strategies and analyzing results to figure out what works...and what doesn't. My service has helped dozens of brands get picked up by major media outlets like Business Insider, Forbes, Yahoo, TechCrunch, and more. ***Partner with Me*** Let me do the heavy lifting. By partnering with me, you can focus on growing your business instead of spending countless hours sifting through long media lists and writing time-consuming pitches that don't get published. I pride myself on being fully transparent with my clients, including expectations, the strategies I use, how I implement those strategies, and of course, the results of the campaign. I'm based out of San Diego, but I work with clients all over the world - from Australia to Germany to Orlando! Check out some of my 5-star reviews: "Brandon is a beast at what he does. He's the rare person that really does the hard outreach work and produces the results. Highly recommended." - Jeff Parke, Owner of Top Fitness Magazine "Brandon is an absolute pleasure to work with for our brands: iHeartRaves, INTO THE AM, and EmazingLights. Brandon goes the extra mile to ensure our link building targets are met and he's landed us some amazing placements!" - Brian Lim, CEO of iHeartRaves, INTO THE AM, and Emazing Lights “High quality results and continued responsiveness” I have been using Brandon and his services for about a year and a half, and I am very pleased with the high-quality results and continued responsiveness. - Aaron Randhawa, Technical Director at The Forked SpoonCommunity OutreachMedia RelationsPublic RelationsSEO PerformanceSEO Keyword ResearchTechnical SEOOn-Page SEOOff-Page SEOSEO WritingSEO StrategySEO BacklinkingSearch Engine OptimizationContent Marketing StrategyContent MarketingOutreach Strategy
- $30 hourlyI am a trained social worker with 20 years of experience in the mental health field, specializing in work with children and families. For the past 5 years I have done freelance writing and online content creation for clients in behavioral health, tele-therapy, DIY home improvement, legal services, and more. I am certified through Hubspot Academy in SEO content creation and have strong research, writing, proofreading, editing and online publishing skills. I have also done website design including content, sourcing images and layout.Community OutreachTechnical WritingWebsite ContentUS English DialectData MiningSocial WorkMental HealthData EntryHealth ScienceEditing & ProofreadingData AnalysisWritingSEO Writing
- $23 hourlyA freelancer gifted with words. I can help with Hmong translations, projects relating to Catholic theology, flyer design, or creative writing (like spoken word poetry).Community OutreachBlog WritingTranslationCatholic TheologySongwritingFlyer DesignYouthHmongWritingCommunity EngagementFloral StylePoetry
- $25 hourlySKILLS: - Microsoft Office - Creating graphics in Canva - Trello - Lead generation through LinkedIn - Gsuite - Email Mangement - Research - Data Entry I can help you with day-to-day administrative duties as well as social media management. My number one priority is making sure my client is happy. I am a highly motivated individual that works well with deadlines. I look forward to hearing from you!Community OutreachProject ManagementCanvaTrelloHootSuiteCustomer ServiceEmail HandlingAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementMicrosoft Word
- $100 hourlyGreetings! I would love to put over 20 years of Marketing brand and strategy development to work for you and your project needs. My experience in Fortune 100 companies and my natural love and enthusiasm for marketing most any product makes me confident that we could have a very beneficial partnership. I've provided an outline of my core skill competencies below. Thank you in advance for any consideration given. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ~Strategic Brand Planning ~Agency Relationship Management ~Project management ~Inspirational Team Leader ~Training Facilitator ~Event Planning ~Community Relations ~Navigating and influencing large field organizations ~Consumer research/trend analysis NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS Redefined and repositioned marketing for a premier National Non-Profit event, resulting in over 500MM earned impressions for the first time in the history of the 70 year old event. Spearheaded the first system-wide media buy in support of launch of loyalty program which gained over 600K members in under 6 months of in market presence. Expanded local Marketing plan for Fortune 100 brand which helped drive +10% increase over three years in critical retail channel. Conceived experiential, image driven relaunch of major beverage brand with experiential activation which generated over 15MM earned media impressions.Community OutreachEmployee TrainingEvent PlanningProject ManagementContent StrategyStrategic PlanBrand ConsultingBrand ManagementBrand Marketing
- $100 hourlyMy name is Rae Jordan, I’m a social media marketer who specialist in assisting brands with finding their voice and reaching their potential audience. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree from NYU in Social Cultural Analysis, an experience that provided me with a diversely unique worldview and understanding of how to make connections in the most unlikely of scenarios. I'm a problem solver, and have worked with individual performers in sports and entertainment, to career professionals in healthcare and real estate, to large e-commerce brands in apparel and lifestyle items. Whether you're looking to build a marketing strategy from a company's inception, or trying to expand on an existing model -- I have the expertise in optimizing all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter Squarespace and Shopify. My type A personality and artistic background brings a unique aesthetic to content creation and organization, while my personability allows for adapting and molding a brand or individuals voice in order to form genuine relationships with the target audience. Genuine authenticity is what makes me stand out from other freelancers -- no bots or hacks or shortcuts, all hands on time and research and daily work and effort put into each individual client. I'm always available for communication to ensure that your vision is being accurately represented. If you invite me to your job, we can definitely discuss more!Community OutreachEmail MarketingAdvertising IllustrationPartnership DevelopmentGrowth StrategyOutreach StrategyInfluencer MarketingRelationship ManagementWritingFlyer DesignSocial Media ManagementContent CreationVideo EditingPhoto EditingEditing & Proofreading
- $60 hourlyMy ongoing mission is to create work that is authentic, substantial, and empowering as a brand developer, marketing consultant, social media manager, digital strategist and creative asset producer. Each client and project deserves a customized, precise and curated flow of marketing.Community OutreachWeb DesignVideo EditingSocial Media TrainingCommunication DesignWritingSMOSocial Media MarketingSocial Media ManagementPhoto Editing
- $50 hourlyResults-driven professional who seeks to inspire people to empower themselves and revitalize their communities. Looking to transition from nonprofit sector and administrative contracting roles to becoming a freelance writer. My goal in my writing is to create avenues for deeper inner and external conversations about ways to engage with our lives, our communities and our surroundings. In creative writing settings, strives to write in a manner that in invokes feelings of dynamic conversations between dear friends in a comfortable setting. You can make content relatable, fun and frank simultaneously. Meanwhile, I'm also comfortable with writing in a more structured settings, like grant or proposal writing. In these areas, I focus on providing well-researched, data-driven and succinct content. Passionate about increasing the public's engagement to the outdoors and our natural treasures. My purpose is to build a more vibrant community, one relationship at a time. Specialties: Advancement communications, Grant writing, Relationship building and client engagement Interests: Environment/Conservation; Wellness/Self-Help; Civics; Social Justice; Historical and Natural Cultural activities; Local Food/Drink;Community OutreachActive ListeningBlog WritingCommunicationsBook EditingRelationship ManagementGoogle AnalyticsFact-CheckingPersonal DevelopmentCreative WritingGrant WritingEbook
- $65 hourlyI have over 40 years of experience in as such as microbiology and immunology toxicology, marine biology, aquaculture, fisheries, aquatic animal health, wildlife conservation policy, national/federal policy, and federal budget formulation and implementation. I have worked throughout the United States and collaborated with scientific projects in Germany and Russia. I have written successful grants ranging from $250 up to $750,000 funded from a wide range of federal, state, and non- profit grant programs. Grants have included equipment, salaries, travel, project supplies, and technical assistance. I am an experienced editor and have edited technical books, journal manuscripts, thesis, grant proposals, popular articles, blogs and novels. I have also written scientific articles, white papers, literature reviews, permit applications, regulatory documents, strategic plans, and a variety of environmental and risk assessments.Community OutreachBiologyMicrobiologyAdobe PDFBritish English AccentEnglish - North AmericaMicrosoft WordProofreadingPolicy AnalysisScientific ResearchTraining & DevelopmentResume WritingTechnical EditingScientific Literature ReviewGrant Writing
- $40 hourlyA skilled communicator, I help organizations in various business sectors with outreach and increasing professional visibility among both internal and external audiences. My work includes proposal writing and content management, writing for websites, social media, creation of newsletters, and reviewing and editing of presentation materials. A quick learner with excellent research skills, I am able to tailor different types of writing projects for specific needs and voices.Community OutreachMarketing CommunicationsInternal CommunicationsProposal WritingContent Writing
- $50 hourlyI'm a natural empath, storyteller, and marketer who loves helping others leverage the power of social media. What started as ghostwriting for executives has led to partnering with stakeholders and marketing teams to grow and leverage an intentional, humanized social media presence. I’ve leveraged those skills to tell stories for clients and brands like Meta, CMR Roofing, Endeavor, One Chicago Residences, Instagram, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty, Facebook, and many executive personal brands. I've worked with clients in various industries, including Entertainment, Tech, Venture Capital, SaaS, Real Estate, Roofing, Entrepreneurship, Executive Coaching, Culinary, and more; titles, including CEO, COO, CFO, Chief Clinical Officer, Senior Recruiter, HR, Regional Director, EVP, Director of Enterprise, VP of Sales and more. Skills - Personal Brand Strategy - Engagement Strategy - Platform-Specific Strategy - Community Management Strategy - Partnerships & Outreach Strategy - Content Creation Process - Content Calendar Strategy - Copywriting StrategyCommunity OutreachCommunicationsLinkedIn Profile CreationBrand DevelopmentLinkedIn DevelopmentBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyContent StrategyInfluencer MarketingCopywritingCommunity ModerationCommunity EngagementSocial Media ManagementCommunity Strategy
- $48 hourlyHi! I'm a freelance writer specializing in grant writing, digital media content, editing, and proofreading. I have extensive experience (10+ years) working in the nonprofit, museum, library, and academic sectors. In 2015, I earned a Master of Library and Information Science degree from UCLA. As a librarian, the focus of my job is research, writing, community outreach, and public programing. Throughout my career, I've worked on numerous federal, state, and local grants and am knowledgeable about all the steps involved in the grantseeking process. I've also contributed to countless digital media and marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms and for a wide range of audiences. I've produced website and blog content that cover topics including higher education, parenting, lifestyle, books, and the publishing industry. I have an adaptable writing style and understand the importance of creating content that's cohesive with a brand's mission and messaging. I have excellent communication and time management skills and work well with deadlines. I'm extremely organized and have a strong attention to detail. I believe in bringing creativity, positivity, and competency to all the work I do. If you think I would be a good fit for your project, please reach out to tell me more about what you're looking for!Community OutreachArticle WritingOnline WritingBlog WritingWritingEnglishContent WritingBlog ContentNon-ProfitGrant WritingProject ManagementArts & CulturePress Release Writing
- $65 hourlyI am an Educator and Outreach specialist with a Master's Degree in Special Education. I have experience in: *Content writing *Social Media *Resume Writing *Book Editing *Curriculum Writing and Development *Lesson Planning Writing and Development *Creating Content Calendars *Creating Organizational Systems for Small Businesses *Creating Educational and Behavior Plans for StudentsCommunity OutreachEducation PresentationBook EditingEditing & ProofreadingResume WritingSocial Media Content CreationSpecial EducationLesson Plan WritingCurriculum DevelopmentCurriculum MappingCurriculum DesignBlog WritingBlog ContentContent Writing
- $35 hourlyEnjoy running your business- I can handle the details! Personality Type: INFJ-T (Advocate) With a positive yet realistic attitude and a wealth of expertise, I am ready to help you get to the next level in your business. Armed with experience in corporate, start up, and personal assistant worlds, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge, I am always on the lookout for the next challenge to conquer. From web design to business compliance, I have the know-how to tackle any project with enthusiasm and creativity. Whether it's amplifying your team culture, or optimizing your time so you can finally achieve a sold work life balance, I've got it all covered! My recent work: -Established a team culture initiative for a startup company with 12 employees -Researched and wrote a Human Resources and Employee Conduct Handbook -Created and implemented SOPs -Administered payroll and associated benefits -Hired employees domestically as well as internationally So what can I do for you? -Be a communication ninja - quick and responsive! -Calendar and Time Management | Scheduling | Reminders -Transcription and Research -Manage CRM databases: Salesforce, ZoHo, RadiusBob, HoneyBook, Affinity -Accurate and organized report creation and maintenance -Handle sensitive information with integrity and secrecy -Create processes that are detail-driven and facilitate big-picture projects: Guru, Monday.com, Notion -Travel Planning and Budgeting -Property Management and Vendor Acquisition *I am always learning about new processes and technologies that are available and look forward to adding new skills to my list!Community OutreachSchedulingGoogle WorkspaceCommunication StrategyStrategic PlanBookkeepingBrand StrategyEvent PlanningWordPress Development
- $75 hourlyHello! As an experienced professional with a background in professional development, managing teams, event planning and project management, I am confident my positive, hard-working and easy going demeanor will make me a great fit for your projects. My Skills: -High proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Suite -Exceptional follow-up and customer service -Strong attention to detail and organizational skills -Ability to act independently as well as prioritize and exercise good judgment -Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Spanish) -Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills -Excellent research, process creation, and implementation experience -Perform well under pressure while keeping a positive attitudeCommunity OutreachCritical Thinking SkillsClient ManagementOnline ResearchStrategy & PlanningCustomer ServiceEvent PlanningLearning Management SystemPresentation/EducationProject ManagementData AnalysisWriting
- $40 hourlyExpert writing and analysis Great interpersonal skills to reach out to the community Social media managementCommunity OutreachOrganizerMicrosoft OfficeTime ManagementWritingTeam ManagementCommunication SkillsLegalMedia PlanningProofreadingContent Writing
- $110 hourlyI'm a communications professional with more than 15 years of experience. I have experience at both small local nonprofits and at large Fortune 1,000 companies. So, whether you need help with a one-time project or on-going work, I'd be happy to assist. Areas of Expertise: - Internal employee communications that help drive engagement - Developing comprehensive communication plans - Writing or editing articles, blog posts, website copy, business letters or emails - Advising on communication, change management and engagement related topicsCommunity OutreachWebsite CopywritingBlog WritingCommunity RelationsCorporate BrandingInternal CommunicationsMicrosoft PowerPointEmployee EngagementEmployee Communications & Presentations About PoliciesStrategic CommunicationChange ManagementCopywritingPress Release WritingStrategic Plan
- $40 hourlyI am currently the Director of Global Marketing at a political consulting firm, previously was the Vice President of Global Marketing at the same firm, and recently was a Chief Strategy Officer at an Motion Picture Production Startup. I specialize primarily in strategic planning, political/public affairs consulting, data collection/research, marketing/communicstions, management, digital tools, field operations, and fundraising. Feel comfortable working in both the political and private sectors, please feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries that you may have.Community OutreachPublic SpeakingPoliticsLeadership DevelopmentCRM SoftwareMicrosoft WordInternational RelationsPolicy AnalysisPublic PolicySocial Media ContentData AnalysisPolitical CampaignFundraisingStrategyStrategic Plan
- $32 hourlyI am a Business Professional with expertise in Customer Service, Outreach, Marketing, and Communication. In my professional career, I have gained a proven track record in managing organizational initiatives, planning, designing, and bringing to the public high-quality marketing efforts and events that engage supporters and demonstrate a company's values to the communities it serves. I have been recognized for enhancing program planning efficiency and facilitating impactful social events that promote togetherness.Community OutreachMarketing AuditMarketing Operations & WorkflowDemographyBlackbaud Raiser’s EdgeMicrosoft Office SharePoint ServerAdobe Creative CloudCustomer Service TrainingBusiness ReportData EntryStrategic PlanProject Management Professional
- $150 hourlyAre you looking for someone who can handle a wide range of tasks and projects with expertise and finesse? Look no further, because I am the Human Swiss Army Knife you've been searching for. With a diverse skill set and a decade of experience in tour management, event planning, construction, and travel coordination, I am a master of planning, building, curating, and creating almost anything that needs to happen. In the fast-paced and ever-changing world of tour management, I have successfully guided world-famous bands across the globe and back, ensuring their safety and smooth operations every step of the way. I understand the intricacies of coordinating logistics, managing personnel, and overcoming unexpected challenges, making me a reliable and trusted partner for any ambitious venture. When it comes to event planning, I have orchestrated hundreds of offsites and retreats for companies of various sizes, ranging from intimate gatherings of 10 to large-scale productions with 350 attendees. From conceptualization to execution, I excel at creating unforgettable experiences tailored to your specific needs and goals. With meticulous attention to detail, I guarantee that every aspect of your event will be flawlessly curated, leaving a lasting impression on your guests. But my abilities don't stop there. As someone who has personally built out my own camper van, I can offer guidance and expertise in transforming any vehicle into a mobile sanctuary. Whether you're seeking advice on layout design, electrical systems, or maximizing storage space, I have the knowledge and hands-on experience to help you bring your vision to life. When it comes to travel planning, I am equally adept at organizing backpacking adventures or luxury escapes for independent clients. Drawing upon my extensive knowledge of destinations, accommodations, and transportation options, I can craft personalized itineraries that exceed your expectations. Whether you're seeking adventure or relaxation, I will curate an experience that matches your desires and preferences, ensuring a seamless and unforgettable journey. Lastly, one of my greatest strengths lies in team building. I possess the unique ability to assemble and lead diverse groups of individuals, bringing out the best in each team member. With my strategic mindset, problem-solving prowess, and effective communication skills, I can help your organization thrive by fostering collaboration, innovation, and a shared sense of purpose. If you're in need of a professional who can provide strategic guidance, solve complex problems, and deliver meticulously curated and engineered experiences, I am here to assist you. Let's embark on an incredible journey together and transform your vision into reality.Community OutreachCommunication SkillsPhotographyEvent PlanningPartnership DevelopmentConstructionTraining PlanStrategic PlanBrand ManagementSalesTravel & HospitalityEvent ManagementStrategy
- $165 hourly✨✨✨ I can GUARANTEE a sellout for your Crypto/NFT Project. <<<< Click the video on the left to see STEP BY STEP how I sold out $20 million in Ether Orcs NFT. 💡 I work with Penn & Teller, Paddington Bears, and other AAA brands. I can GUARANTEE a sellout through my unique methodology and partners. We can hop on Zoom and I'll show you EVERYTHING. ✅ Tired of fake results? Good crypto marketing means pivoting and split tests -- not just pumped numbers. ENGAGEMENT matters most. ✍️ I write Youtube scripts for Max Maher(Crypto channel 800k+ subscribers).By re-writing your web copy I can make your conversions EXPLODE. 🏆 P.S: I offer a 100% refund policy for any reason whatsoever on top of all of that -- when it comes to NFT and Crypto marketing there is no one better.Community OutreachCryptocurrencyCommunity Promotion & Growth HackingCommunity PromotionEthereumDiscordBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyCrypto MarketingSolanaCommunity RelationsCommunity StrategyCommunity EngagementCommunity ManagementCommunity Moderation
- $35 hourlyBorn and raised in Sedona, AZ, now living in the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs, to be more specific. Dog lover, hiker, bookworm, gamer. TV News Producer turned Marketing/PR Director. My specialty is in the sports industry as I formerly worked in MiLB and currently contract with a local marathon organizer. - Proficient Social Media Manager - I'll create and execute your social media, communications, and/or marketing strategy - Need PR and Media Buys - I do that too! - Also design graphics and content for marketing collateral Need more? Ask! They don't call me Jane of All Trades for nothing.Community OutreachCommunication StrategyMarketing StrategySocial Media ManagementPublic RelationsMedia RelationsEvent PlanningBrand StrategyBrand ConsultingBrand MarketingPaid MediaAdvertising
- $35 hourlyI am a Master's in Social Work student at Tulane University with extensive experience in community organizing & engagement, public policy, research, copy writing, proof reading, and editing. I have a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Columbia University, and I recently spent three years at a large, national nonprofit as a community organizer and paralegal. I wrote and/or project managed the production of five published reports for this nonprofit: two annual reports and three historical surveys of voting rights litigation in the Deep South, which were submitted into the Congressional record. I'm experienced in designing and executing advocacy campaigns, driving community engagement, policy and legal research, and persuasive writing. Subject area that I am most familiar with include voting rights, public policy, civil rights litigation, mental health, social advocacy and more. I am freelancing while I pursue my Master's in Social Work, so I have a flexible schedule and can turn around completed projects quickly!Community OutreachWritingReport WritingContent WritingProofreadingCommunity EngagementLegal AssistanceAcademic WritingSocial WorkMental HealthEnglishDatabase Maintenance
- $35 hourlyHello, I'm Dr. Justin Rose, a highly qualified professional with a Ph.D. in Executive Leadership and a Department of Labor Workforce Development Specialist credential. With a passion for driving business process excellence and optimizing knowledge management, I help organizations achieve their strategic objectives. With almost two decades of experience in leadership roles and a track record of successfully implementing innovative solutions, I excel in creating efficient workflows, fostering collaboration, and maximizing organizational performance. - Executive Leadership - Business Process Excellence - Knowledge Management - Strategic Planning - Change Management - Performance Optimization - Team Leadership - Organizational Development - Project ManagementCommunity OutreachAdobe AcrobatAdobe PDFMicrosoft ExcelPDF ConversionCommunication SkillsCommunicationsTeam BuildingMarketingSupply Chain ManagementBusiness OperationsStrategic PlanningTime ManagementCustomer ServiceMicrosoft Office
- $50 hourlyOptimistic people-person with 10+ years experience in education and nonprofit development. I specialize in biographical writing, long and short form prose, beta-reading and editing novels, and crafting professional communications of any kind. Let me help you polish your thoughts for presentation to the world with clarity, conviction, and creativity.Community OutreachEditing & ProofreadingCover Letter WritingBiography WritingCreative WritingEducationEmotional ToneCommunity EngagementPersuasive ToneContent WritingFundraisingAcademic EditingCurriculum DesignContent CreationAcademic Content Development
- $40 hourlyHi! I'm a Gen- Z Creative with experience in all things social media. Whether you need help creating content for your brand, posting that content, or even finding the right niche FOR your content, I'm your girl. I also have experience in copy for social platforms and beyond! If it's English related- I can help. -Understanding your vision so I can execute it perfectly is crucial to me! Let's make something great together. -I have significant experience in Snapchat, Instagram, and Tiktok content creation and management.Community OutreachProject ManagementArts & CultureSocial Media ManagementSocial Media WebsiteEmail Communication
- $50 hourlyI'm a career Health and Human Services Professional dedicated to subpopulations of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities. Throughout my career, I have launched new programming and focused on leadership to make an impact! Key Competencies: * Program Development * Nonprofit Service * Results Based Leadership * Grant Writing and Procurement * Community Education & Outreach * Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities * Mental Health * Regulatory Guidance & Corporate Compliance * Positive Psychology and Strengths Based Development * Crisis InterventionCommunity OutreachHealth & WellnessGrant WritingGrant ApplicationLeadership DevelopmentComplianceEducationEducation PresentationQuality AssurancePsychologyLeadership SkillsNonprofit Organization
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.