Hire the best Contract Law Lawyers & Legal Professionals in Argentina
Check out Contract Law Lawyers & Legal Professionals in Argentina with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyI´m corporate lawyer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I´m an expert contract drafter, reviewer and negotiator. I have more than 10 years’ experience as an in-house attorney in global companies. I provide general legal guidance to clients in NA geography by reviewing and negotiating different types of agreements related to the provision of services, including, but not limited to NDAs, master services agreements, subcontracts, software license agreements, SaaS agreements in accordance with my clients and their customer requirements. I also, have experience in Data Privacy issues which include GDPR matters, data protection and intellectual property matters.Contract LawCalifornia Consumer Privacy ActTech & ITLegalLegal AgreementSoftware LicensingSaaSGDPRContract ManagementContract NegotiationContract DraftingBusiness Law
- $35 hourlyI am an argentinian lawyer with a comprehensive approach to law, particularly civil, commercial, contractual and business law. I also have knowledge in economics, politics, journalism and business. I always look for excellence in every project I undertake, and never take on a job I know I can't deliver on time and form. Thank you very much for viewing my profile, hope to work with you soon!Contract LawLegalLegalArgentinian Spanish DialectLegal AssistanceLegal ResearchCivil LawBusiness LawEconomicsCorporate Law
- $80 hourlyI am an attorney at law and professional mediator specialized in intellectual property law. I run my own firm and freelance abroad. I would love to help thrive your business in Argentina!Contract LawCivil LawContract DraftingTrademark SearchIntellectual Property LawTrademark ConsultingContract NegotiationPatentCopyrightTrademarkMediation
- $7 hourlyI have free time to manage schedules in a personalized and organized way, I am proactive and detailed in the attention of internal and external clients, suppliers and the general public. Good communication and quick response, today being a priority attention within the required period. I have experience and administrative and academic skills to work on transcriptions and translations Consultations for projects available, native/bilingual speaker and interpreter in Spanish and Portuguese, with more than 4 years of experience. Sincerely. Andrea E. Marinho.Contract LawArgentinian Spanish DialectWebsite TranslationContract TranslationPortugueseLegal TranslationCastilian SpanishReport WritingNetwork AdministrationLegalHR & Business ServicesHuman Resource ManagementSocial Network AdministrationData Entry
- $8 hourlyI am an Argentinian lawyer and a public translation student on one of the top universities in LATAM. I currently work for a US company which involves speaking and writing in fluent English every day. I have a wide experience on legal English, I have worked on several law firms for the past years as a paralegal clients worldwide on different law areas. I have also worked as a subtitles translator for several years as a hobby. I enjoy translating documents and I consider myself to have experience on it. I am an organized, detailed-oriented and responsible person and I would love to assist people with their projects providing translations or legal advise in no time.Contract LawEnglish to Spanish TranslationSpanish to English TranslationSubtitlesNon-Disclosure AgreementCorporate LawLegal ConsultingBusiness ServicesLegal
- $10 hourlyI am a Lawyer, graduated from the National University of the Northeast of Corrientes, Argentina. I work as an Associate in Legal Firm - Accountant GRUPO FABS. I am an operator in the cryptocurrency market, specialized in intraday trading. I also work as a virtual assistant and general consultant for requirements in Argentina. I am a very committed person in every job I do, I focus on obtaining good results in the shortest possible time in an effective manner. In addition to my work as a Lawyer, I am looking for new work challenges to carry out here at UpWork and to grow both professionally and personally.Contract LawLegal AssistanceBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyCase LawLegal
- $100 hourlyLa excelencia es siempre mi principal objetivo, a través del esfuerzo y la dedicación. Solo asumo funciones y atribuciones para las que sienta idoneidad, si bien estoy dispuesto a aceptar desafíos camino al crecimiento personal y profesional. Excellence is always my main goal, through effort and dedication. I only assume functions and attributions for which suitability, although I am willing to accept challenges on the way to personal and professional growth.Contract LawCorporate LawLegal NegotiationBankruptcyCivil LawCriminal LawTrade LawCommercial LitigationPrice & Quote NegotiationLitigationContract Negotiation
- $25 hourlyIf you require legal counsel or an expert opinion, here is why we should work together: I'm a proactive professional with 2+ years of experience in the legal field as an in-house Attorney in companies and Banks such as J.P Morgan and Discovery Communications. I hold a degree in Law with specializations in finance law, contracts, and data privacy. I can assist you, or your business, with various tasks such as: ‣ Review and drafting contracts. ‣ Writing site policies in compliance with data privacy laws (such as GDPR) ‣ reviewing policies. ‣ Preparation of compliance reports ‣ translation of legal documents (proficient in English, French, and Spanish) Communication is key in working together, so feel free to get in touch should you require further information. I am always happy to jump on a call. Thank you for your time, Abril Quetglas.Contract LawTranslationPatent LawIntellectual Property LawCorporate Law
- $35 hourlySoy abogada orientada al diseño y desarrollo de proyectos inmobiliarios y estrategias legales. Como Co-Fundadora y Legal Manager en BIRTEK S.A., así como en mi rol de Fundadora en Proyectar Legal, he acumulado más de una década de experiencia brindando asesoramiento legal a emprendedores, startups y proyectos inmobiliarios. Mi trayectoria abarca una amplia gama de áreas, desde estructura societaria, fideicomisos inmobiliarios y propiedad horizontal hasta derecho del consumidor, laboral y sucesorio; áreas en las que me he especializado para combinarlas y dar soluciones inovadoras a mis clientes. Redacto y doy seguimiento a documentos, contratos y reglamentos para garantizar el cumplimiento normativo y la protección de los intereses y objetivos de mis clientes. Mi compromiso con la resolución de conflictos me ha llevado a desarrollar habilidades en mediación y otros métodos alternativos. A lo largo de mi carrera, he demostrado una aptitud para la gestiónContract LawLegal WritingWriting CritiqueWritingLegal
- $40 hourlyI am an independent lawyer specialized in labor relations and business contracts. I specialize in writing, texts, and negotiations of contractual conditions. I am looking to offer my services on a freelance basis.Contract LawContract DraftingLegal ConsultingLawContractLegal AgreementLegal
- $90 hourlyI hold a Lawyer Bachelor 's Degree, and a Master’s Degree in Corporate Law. I have worked in the Banking and Capital Markets area of important law firms and gained experience working in companies dedicated to Digital Assets operations involving different technologic financial servicesContract LawDigital Asset ManagementCrypto AssetLegal ConsultingContract DraftingLawContractLegal AgreementLegal
- $75 hourlyl am a corporate lawyer with experience in M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions. During my professional carrer I have advised clients on technology related matters with particular focus on fintech business projects and data privacy.Contract LawLegal AssistanceLegal DraftingMergers & AcquisitionsContract DraftingStartup ConsultingVenture CapitalVenture Capital Consulting
- $65 hourlyOverview: Welcome to my profile! I am a dedicated professional with a diverse skill set, specializing in providing expert advice and support in contractual matters, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, and administrative processes. My goal is to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of my clients. Top Skills: 1. Contractual Expertise: With a strong background in contract law, I offer comprehensive advisory services in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts. My meticulous approach ensures that my clients' interests are protected while fostering successful business relationships. 2. Regulatory Guidance: Navigating the complexities of regulatory landscapes can be challenging. I excel in providing clear and actionable regulatory advice, helping clients navigate legal frameworks and compliance requirements in their respective industries. 3. Intellectual Property Protection: I understand the value of intellectual property in today's competitive market. Whether it's trademarks, copyrights, or patents, I provide strategic advice to safeguard and leverage intellectual assets for business growth. 4. Administrative Management: Efficient administrative processes are the backbone of any successful venture. I specialize in streamlining administrative tasks, optimizing workflows, and implementing effective organizational strategies to enhance overall operational efficiency. Let's Work Together: If you're seeking a reliable and versatile professional who can add value to your project, I invite you to explore how my skills and expertise can contribute to your success. Let's collaborate to turn your business goals into reality!Contract LawIntellectual Property LawCorporate Law
- $15 hourlyLawyer and translator. Team-spirited, flexible, and determined. Fully available! I deliver projects on time.Contract LawQuality AssuranceLawAudio TranscriptionCorporate LawProofreadingTranslation
- $20 hourlyIm a lawyer who can work and advise people around the world in many law areas. I like new challenges as well.Contract LawContractFinance & LawContract NegotiationLegal Agreement
- $15 hourlyHi! My name is Lucia, I have an Accounting & Business Management degree and passed 39/45 Law courses. My extensive experience working with large companies has enabled me to think critically and solve problems effectively. Also I have gained expertise in using ERP software and developing MS Office and automation skills. My responsibility and commitment to achieving results make me a highly motivated individual. I'm a very curious person always willing to learn new things!Contract LawCalculationAccounting BasicsMicrosoft OfficeContract DraftingManagement SkillsBusinessBusiness ManagementSAP ERPSalesforceWorkdayCustomer SupportSAPMicrosoft ExcelInvoicing
- $50 hourlyAs an experienced legal contract writer, I specialize in creating high-quality and comprehensive contracts that accurately reflect the intentions and interests of my clients. With [insert number] years of experience in contract drafting and reviewing, I have developed a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of the legal nuances that are crucial to creating effective contracts. I have worked with clients from a variety of industries, including [insert industries], and have created contracts for a wide range of purposes, such as [insert examples]. My expertise in legal research, writing, and analysis allows me to create contracts that are not only legally sound but also clear, concise, and easy to understand. Whether you need a contract drafted from scratch, or need an existing contract reviewed and revised, I am committed to delivering high-quality work on time and within budget. My goal is to provide my clients with contracts that are tailored to their unique needs and objectives and that provide them with the legal protection they require. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced legal contract writer who can help you create contracts that meet your business needs, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with youContract LawContractLegal AgreementContract TranslationContract DraftingContract ManufacturingLegal
- $25 hourlyI am a lawyer with experience in many different fields from around the globe. I can adapt to the project and team at hand, helping you achieve your goals and assist your clients. I emphasize communication, coordination on projects , and quality legal work.Contract LawTrademark RegistrationTrademark LawWestlawTeachingTeam AlignmentTeam BuildingMarketingWritingInternational BusinessTechnical Project ManagementLegal ConsultingLawIntellectual Property Law
- $60 hourlyExperienced lawyer with a Master's degree in Finance specialized in Capital Markets. Currently pursuing a second Master's in Business Economic Law. I have a strong background in contracts, corporate law, and labor law. I've also worked as a legal consultant and financial analyst. Currently, I'm an in-house lawyer. Open to freelance projects related to law and finance.Contract LawLegal AssistanceCorporate LawLegal ConsultingLawLegalFinanceEmployment LawContract DraftingLegal AgreementContract
- $30 hourlyI'm a lawyer experienced in banking and corporate law. I have worked in English and Spanish. As a consequence, I can help translate legal documents.Contract LawDocument ReviewService Level AgreementLicensing AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementTranslationLawLegalReviewFinanceContract DraftingLegal AgreementFinance & LawLegal Consulting
- $20 hourlyI am a seasoned attorney with a passion for justice and a track record of excellence in various legal fields. With a diverse background and extensive courtroom experience, I bring a unique perspective to every case I handle. My commitment to client satisfaction and my ability to navigate complex legal issues make me a formidable advocate for those seeking legal assistance. I am a seasoned attorney with a passion for justice and a track record of excellence in various legal fields. With a diverse background and extensive courtroom experience, I bring a unique perspective to every case I handle. My commitment to client satisfaction and my ability to navigate complex legal issues make me a formidable advocate for those seeking legal assistance. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can assist you with your legal needs. Feel free to contact me. Let my experience, dedication, and passion for the law work for you. Your legal challenges are my opportunities to make a positive difference.Contract LawLegal DocumentationLegal Applications & RegistrationLegal WritingLegal DraftingLegal CalendaringLegal AssistanceContract NegotiationLegal NegotiationLawLegal ConsultingContractContract DraftingLegal AgreementLegal
- $23 hourlyI am a proactive person, always seeking new ways to learn and improve. I am responsible, respectful, tidy, organized and I stand out for my critical and analytical view. I like working results-oriented, team-oriented and facing challenges. I stand out for my flexibility and my quick ability to learn and multitask, along with my interpersonal and communication skills. I define my-self as a management specialist, giving processes end-to-end efficiency and dynamic, to achieve our objectives.Contract LawCommunicationsConversational FluencySpanishEnglishService Level AgreementContract NegotiationLegal AgreementContract DraftingContractCommercial Style
- $17 hourlyI am a lawyer with experience in legal assistance and advice for small and medium-sized companies. I have experience in different branches of assistance. I can be of great help to make you money or make your business known. I am a responsible person who fulfills the objectives.Contract LawReal Estate Virtual AssistanceGoogle AssistantLegal AssistanceAssistive TechnologyIntellectual Property LawCorporate LawTrade MarketingDescriptionVirtual Assistance
- $22 hourly"I am a lawyer with a background in computer law and knowledge in programming languages such as HTML and CSS. I also have expertise in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and cybersecurity." "I have experience working in law firms, in the prosecutor's office, and independently."Contract LawLaw Enforcement SoftwareBitcoinCybersecurity ManagementBlockchainCSSHTML
- $12 hourlySoy estudiante de Abogacía, Productora y Asesora de Seguros, Auxiliar en Recursos Humanos, y actualmente trabajo como Asistente en Escribanía Notarial. Soy Argentina, mi lengua nativa es el Español, y hablo y escribo en Ingles con un nivel intermedio. Busco oportunidades laborales que me permitan aplicar mis conocimientos, o que me enseñen nuevos.Contract LawDocument TranslationTranslationTest ExecutionQA TestingTestingSpecificationsLibreOffice WriterCivil LawLawWritingMicrosoft OfficeRecruitingConstruction Document PreparationHuman Resources
- $10 hourlyLawyer / Notary [ Based in Cordoba, Argentina] Contract law – Digitaltech – Legal Assessment – Software Use of Licence (Terms & Conditions). Attorney at Coca Cola Argentina Passionate corporate attorney with a strong focus on contracts. Leveraging expertise in contract law to ensure businesses navigate complex legal landscapes with confidence. Proven track record in drafting, negotiating, and protecting client interests. Driven and motivated to help organizations thrive with right legal assessment. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience in decision making and negotiations. Extensive knowledge in civil-commercial rights and building contracts. Committed to delivering practical and strategic legal solutions. Let's connect and explore how I can assist your organization.Contract LawCommercial LeaseComplianceLegal NegotiationSoftware LicensingLegal AssistanceLegal AgreementLawContractLegal ConsultingContract DraftingLegal
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.