I am a top-notch Epicor and MS SQL Server consultant with 15 years of Epicor consulting experience and over 100 Epicor implementations. I was one of the original designers, a lead developer of Epicor Enterprise, and a critical techno-functional resource at Epicor for five years. I am an independent specialist working with Epicor clients on complex implementations with automation, customization, integration, and optimization requirements. I have a long track record as an innovative and adaptive consultant, known for my creative, results-oriented implementations and innovative customizations of multiple ERP systems. I commonly deal with fixing work that other, more affordable resources broke or failed to deliver on.
My extensive experience with various ERP systems leads me to consistently find significant issues with organizations’ ERP implementation. These findings typically point to recouping revenue at 20% annually. The repeated ability to identify and correct substantial opportunities for savings/growth creates a shift in my customers' view of my services as an investment rather than a cost.
I also have in-depth experience with technical and functional aspects of Epicor implementations, including configuring operational and accounting procedures, optimizing user interaction, automating, working around Epicor bugs, and establishing best practices for most modules. I have completed multiple Epicor Manufacturing & Distribution implementations using Epicor Kinetic, E10, and E9. Projects include upgrades from E9 and E10 to Kinetic. I commonly develop BPMs, BAQs, Dashboards, Customizations (UD tables, .Net WCF, Service Connect), Custom Alerts, Stored Procedures, and SSRS Reports.
- Implementation of Epicor Kinetic 2022, including UI customization, a 2-way interface between Salesforce and Epicor, and a custom interface of KBmax to Epicor
- Upgrade of Epicor from E9 to Kinetic, including UI customization redevelopment in Kinetic, Crystal to SSRS conversion, Service Connect to JitterBit/RestAPI development, and Handheld to Epicor Mobile warehouse
- Epicor to Shopify two-way integration (Sales Order creation, Inventory update, Order status update)
- Salesforce 2-way integration to Epicor using RestAPI (Customer sync, Order sync, Balance sync, Inventory Sync)
- Epicor 2-way Amazon Web Services integration (XML, Orders, Shipments, Fulfillment Ack., Cancelations)
- Epicor Administration (Mobile Field Service, Replication, AFR, EWA, EPM, Service Connect, DMT)
- Magento to Epicor automation (Order, CC authorization & capture (Chase, PayPal), Shipment, 940 & 945 EDI)
- Epicor to Concur 2-ways integration (AP, PO, Travel & Expense, Credit Card reconciliation)
- JobBoss to Epicor conversion as part of a complete implementation of 10.1 for a multi-national company.
- ShopKeeper to Epicor conversion as part of a complete implementation of 10.1
- Demandware to Epicor automation (Order creation, Shipment creation, PayPal authorization)
- Created 30 dynamic MOM/BOM configurations, which were extended with custom C# code that interfaces with the Customer's web portal to export the Web Orders to Epicor as Quotes with configurator values.
- Epicor AP & AR Bank interfaces (NACHA, ACH, Wire, Positive pay, Check Register)
- EDI implementation (IBM Sterling Gentran & Epicor Demand Workbench & XML interfaces, 831, 855, 856)
- Epicor Project Manager for a large multi-national organization, which included the creation, maintenance, and publication of project plans and schedules, including the development of functional requirements, project communications, project schedules, action items log, issues list, current and future workflows, procedures, and technology/operational gap analysis. Completed the setup of multi-national companies, multi-currencies, multi-plants, Global parts, customers, and vendors.
My rate ranges from $139 to $169, depending on the length of the contract.