Hire the best Ghostwriters in the United States
Check out Ghostwriters in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyI advised the CEO's of 7 of the Fortune 100 companies and have taken dozens of companies from zero to multi-million private acquisitions. I wrote the Amazon best-selling book on communication. I love working with startups, non-profits and other mission-driven organizations where I can turn my passion into your profitability. Expert on marketing strategies and marketing executions. I would love to bring your unique voice to life in a book, marketing campaign, earned media campaign, website and marketing materials. I have been published in over 1,000 media outlets for my writing skills in business, marketing and creative writing. You can check out writing samples at jessicahiggins.co and press at jessicahiggins.co/press. My book, The 10 Essential Business Communication Skills, released at #1 in Amazon New Release for communication and social skills. Areas of expertise: - Financial services: clients include Modern Capital, Redshift Advisors, Charleston Capital Management, InFactor, MainVest, Spark Invest. Expertise in crowdfunding, private wealth, venture capital, angel and private equity, brokerage, and alternative retail investment platforms. - B2B technology: clients can be provided on request -Healthcare: clients include Orbital Advisors, ShareMD, Prime Plastic Surgery & Medical Spas -DTC platforms: clients include Quicker Liquors, Groom Manifest, Stag Fuel, Mildly Evil I was named a Breakthrough Female Founder of 2017 by Huffington Post and have been published in Entrepreneur, NBC News, USA Weekly, SWAAY, Buzzfeed, The Ladders, Workforce Magazine, Training Industry Magazine, HR Daily Advisor, Becker’s Hospital Review, HR Technologist, Thrive Global, The Ladders, and have corresponded on news media including CBS, Newsweek, The Miami Herald and Huffington Post.GhostwritingBlog WritingMarketing CommunicationsCopy EditingContent CreationContent MarketingContent StrategyEmail CopywritingSales CopywritingBook Writing
- $70 hourlyNishoni has published two fiction books and two non-fiction, self-help books. She has contributed chapters to two other published books and ghostwritten 17 bestsellers. She has poetry published in two books and is a blogger. She has a Batchelor's in Secondary Education/ English and has taught for three years, one of those years being an Art class for grades 1-9. She now homeschools her four children and has for twelve years. She paints with acrylics and sketches for income and has illustrated for a curriculum publisher. Nishoni is knowledgeable in mental health, counseling, Christianity, parenting, teaching, homemaking, writing, and art. She is well versed and accomplished in painting and drawing. She works in writing short stories, blogs, articles, including website articles using SEO to significantly increase your probability of coming up in a Google search. She owns Authors Aflame, where she edits and formats books, ghostwrites, coaches, and instructs other authors through courses and programs. Nishoni looks forward to working with you on a professional level.GhostwritingOnline ResearchBlog WritingArticle WritingBook EditingSEO Keyword ResearchTeaching EnglishEnglish SpellingEnglish GrammarMicrosoft Word
- $35 hourlyI have been in the commercial real estate industry for 35+ years and, through this experience, I have written, created, evaluated and analyzed proformas and business plans for companies and specific projects. I have experience in both legal and business backgrounds, but my writing is on the level of the reader; i.e., attorney, consumer, investor, business owners, etc. I am a certified tax preparer and hold a Small Business Certification with the IRS. In connection with this work, I have also presented taxpayers in IRS audits to solve tax issues. I prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships and S Corps. The most rewarding aspect is to be in a position to explain to people the effects of the tax code, translated onto a 1040, and applied to their lives and businesses. I enjoy learning and researching as much as the writing.GhostwritingRFP WritingCurriculum DevelopmentTraining MaterialsScriptwritingReal EstateContent WritingBlog WritingBusiness WritingLegal Writing
- $45 hourlyTHINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK OR EBOOK SOMEDAY? You can start TODAY with a ghostwriter. I can ghostwrite part or all of your book for you and even prep it for publishing. I have ghostwritten/edited 29 nonfiction books and e-books over the past 13 years. I have also created marketing copy for numerous business clients and written curricula and seminar workbooks. What kind of project do YOU need help with? If your book, article, blog, website or marketing material needs editing or proofreading, I will adjust the wording of your message so that it appeals to your target customers and inspires them to respond. As a proofreader, I am a stickler for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and citations. I love helping out writers who are just getting started, those who have gotten stuck, and those facing publishing deadlines. My specialty is ghostwriting non-fiction books—taking ordinary facts and events and transforming them into a narrative that deeply connects with readers. I have written "how-to" and self-help e-books; memoirs and autobiographies and inspirational books. Topics have ranged from business and marketing to Christian faith and natural health. I have also written book proposals for my clients to help them get their books published. Feel free to have me sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect all your hard work. Contact me today so that we can get started!GhostwritingCopywritingArticle WritingBook EditingError DetectionContent WritingProofreadingEnglishEbook
- $70 hourlyI work as a freelance ghostwriter, copywriter, content writer, and editor. I am a staff writer for the self-publishing platform Fictionate.Me, where I write book reviews, blog posts, and serve as editor. Having an English degree and over ten years of experience teaching means I am an expert writer, proofreader, and editor. I am efficient and always meet deadlines, and I am familiar with SEO best practices to help drive traffic to your blog or website. I believe my role in writing for you will help me build my business as a dependable and talented freelance writer and help build my portfolio while bringing you the content you need. I am also a creative author who has been published in over twenty publications, magazines, and anthologies. I can help you get your creative pieces published with editing or consulting services.GhostwritingAcademic WritingContent WritingBlog WritingEditing & ProofreadingWritingWebsite CopywritingProofreadingContent Marketing StrategyCreative WritingArticle
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm Vida! I am a second-generation homeschooler, writer, editor, curriculum developer, and consultant. I deliver substantive results for businesses looking to reach homeschoolers in a variety of ways, from content and copy writing, consulting, curriculum design and development, spokesperson services, and more. Some of my clients are just starting out with a new product to develop. Others are well-established companies that need a liaison with the homeschool community. I am currently lead author for the Insightful Scholar, an imprint creating fun and academic curricula for homeschoolers, and a writing instructor for Brave Writer, one of the nation's top homeschool writing and language arts resources. Please, check out my employment history below for more incredible homeschool companies I have had the honor of working with. I write locally and nationally for edited print and online sources such as Homeschool+, Remote Parent, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, The Traveling Homeschool, Sacramento Parent Magazine, and many others. If you need knowledgeable and relatable content about homeschooling, I am your writer! Please reach out to me. I would love to discuss how I can help you find your voice within the homeschooling community.GhostwritingWritingCurriculum DesignCurriculum DevelopmentMotivational SpeakingNonfictionArticle WritingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog WritingEducation
- $45 hourlySee my full writing portfolio, including creative writing, blogging, and academic content, at kahlosmith.wordpress.com. I am extremely proficient at fixing grammar and spelling errors, as well as rewriting for flow. I have experience proofreading both client missives and court briefs as a law office intern, and recently edited and provided indexing for a monograph on Dutch co-housing published by Social+Design Press. I have significant experience writing brand and creative content under deadlines. My writing has been featured on National Public Radio and in literary magazines, including the Catalyst and Scribendi. I have also written features for travel magazine TravelAge West.GhostwritingGoogle DocsCopy EditingContent EditingMicrosoft OfficeFiction WritingCreative WritingEnglishContent Writing
- $70 hourlyWith spot-on branding and copywriting, you can shine brightly and express your business' best self. When you partner with me, you gain a veritable toolbox of communications expertise. Over the last decade, I've worked across myriad industries and modes of writing, yet my approach remains consistent. Your strategic goals, your authentic brand voice, and your user's experience are top priorities from project to project. Besides working directly with companies, I've served numerous clients via UX/web design agencies: Three Omens, BLVR, Web Profits, SmartBug Media, and more. Core Services: ~ Copywriting + editing for full websites with SEO keyword research, on-page implementation, and metadata. For most projects, I lay out the webpage's flow as I write, which harmonizes the design + copy. - Blog writing + editing/rewriting with SEO incorporated. Generally, I work from a client's rough notes, first draft, or podcast episode, speak with them if needed, and then craft a fresh post from that input. ~ A brand definition process, including an in-depth discovery call, market research, Brand Archetype determination, a Brand Voice Chart to guide the essence and style of your communication, and Brand Statements, including mission statements, taglines, vision, and values. I also offer: ~ SEO and conversion-driven blog posts with engaging photos (resized + compressed for website performance) that match your brand. Typically I upload these for my clients. ~ Scriptwriting for broadcast + steaming commercials, social media advertisements, instructional videos, and brand-centric video assets. ~ Project management for a smooth process and timely accomplishment of your goals. ~ Complete website creation with WordPress and Squarespace themes, including customization of color palette, font choice + fine-tuning, image selection + editing, layout of pages + sitemap, and even a new logo. ~ Copywriting + editing, as well as strategic image selection, for Facebook + Google Ads. ~ Social media management and asset creation (mostly for LinkedIn). ~ Email marketing via newsletters (whether a traditional newsletter format or a conversational email at regular intervals), automated emails for apps, and email sequences for e-commerce and SaaS businesses. ~ Writing + editing for other modes of communication, including brochures, decks, product packaging, app UIs, and more. Each project is constructed with muscle – and a touch of magic – whether we're tackling your website or redefining your brand. A sampling of client feedback: “Julia is the first person I go to when I need website copy, blog posts, email blasts, and literally anything else. She took the time to develop and implement a voice for my company that actually expresses who we are and effectively communicates our message. Julia carefully tailors everything she does to ensure the client’s goals are completely met. And plainly, she’s a very talented writer. I couldn’t possibly think more highly of someone." – David Greco, Esq., CEO of BarMD "I have worked extensively with Julia developing the copy for my startup and can't recommend her enough. Put simply, she brought the written aspect of my brand to life. She was able to interpret my vision for the company and sync the copy with the work the branding firm was doing. Since our successful launch, I have worked with her on other projects and have had a consistently positive experience. I have even started referring my own clients to her for their copy needs." – Alex Lowe, Co-founder & CEO of Roast Master USA "I had the pleasure of working with Julia on various projects during the implementation of Tupperware Brands’ new tone of voice. Julia helped us rewrite our human resources material and subsequently edited key marketing material to ensure that they all properly reflected the new brand standards. Julia has great attention to details and always provided actionable and thorough feedback. I would absolutely recommend her for editing and/ or writing projects that require a deep understanding and integration of a company’s branding elements" – Aurélie Grand, Director of Studio Strategy, Tupperware Brands Corporations Let's establish or dial in your brand – and make your communication shine! Looking forward, JuliaGhostwritingCopywritingCopy EditingWebsite ContentCreative WritingLanding PageContent WritingBlog WritingBrandingEditing & ProofreadingBusiness WritingBrand StrategySEO WritingScriptwriting
- $40 hourlyA good story can make you laugh or cry. A great story has characters you feel like you know, who inhabit the halls of your imagination, leaving an indelible impression. In my children's novels (see example below) and the work I've done for clients, I draw the reader into a magical world or a compelling mystery. I am a visionary, a storyteller, and a big picture thinker who can help make your dream come to life. I have ghostwritten for published authors in children's, young adult, and adult fiction. Writing is an art form, and I bring a high aesthetic value to the storytelling, character development, and style of a written work. I am a diligent, conscientious, and quick worker. I always make deadlines and provide quality work. I communicate consistently and clearly to ensure you're getting exactly what you want. Fiction categories I have written/ghostwritten in: - Adult drama (clean only) - YA apocalyptic - YA historical - YA drama - YA Christian drama - YA fantasy - Children's fantasy - Children's mystery - Children's superhero - Children's book on manners Nonfiction book categories I have written/ghostwritten in: - CEO - Marketing - Business - Christian - Memoirs - Autobiography - Education Blogging categories I have written in: - Christian Blog - Literature Blog - Book Publishing Blog - Catering Blog - Wedding Blog - SEO blog - blogs about blogging Types of articles I have written: - Intellectual Articles - Christian Articles - SEO Articles - HR Articles - Law Practice Articles My rates: Children's books of 1,000 words or less: $70 flat rate Children's books of 10,000 words or more: $40 per 1,000 words YA/ Adult books of 30,000 words or more: $45/ 1,000 words Blogs: $80 per blog of 1,000 words, $120 per blog of 1,500-2,000 words Articles: $100 per well-researched, grammatically correct, professional article My rates depend on project length, complexity, and the amount of research required. Send me an invitation to interview, and let's start chatting today!GhostwritingBook CoverScientific Literature ReviewChristian TheologyEbook DesignChildren's WritingNonfictionScreenwritingCreative WritingResearcherContent WritingCopywriting
- $100 hourlyI write stories. Memoirs, autobiographies, and true stories--I've ghostwritten and published over three dozen, including several bestsellers. I've also penned non-fiction in most of its genres, including self-help, inspirational, how-to, political, and historical. My goal is always the same: take your ideas and write them in the most precise, compelling, and professional form possible. I help you go from "idea" to "published" and guide you every step of the way. While I can't provide an extensive list of books I've written (we ghosts tend to remain unseen), I can share first-chapter samples of some of those works upon request. Hope to hear from you soon. Recent Client Testimonials: "Shawn's writing skill is of unusually high quality. I recommend him to anyone looking for brilliance and will definitely hire him again." "Shawn is such a fantastic writer and has excellent communication skills. I enjoyed the time we spent working together and will definitely work with him in the future should I release a sequel to my memoir." "Worth every penny!!! Shawn did an amazing job and was very easy to work with. The book was published on Oct. 31 and everyone who has read it tells me they can’t put it down. Shawn took my story and crafted it into a magnificent book." "Shawn did a wonderful job and exceeded my highest expectations. I would hire him again in a second and have recommended him to everyone that mentions a desire to write a book."GhostwritingLine EditingCopy EditingDevelopmental EditingNon-Fiction WritingFiction WritingCreative WritingBiographyAutobiographyMemoir
- $75 hourlyI have been writing professionally for just over 9 years. I specialize in writing informative blog posts, breed profiles, pet care product reviews, and pet health and care articles. Prior to and during my work as a writer, I spent about 12 years in the pet care industry. I have experience as a veterinary technician, kennel supervisor, and professional groomer. I also compete in dog sports with my own dogs. I also write blog posts for the travel and aviation industries. I am an avid traveler as well as a certificated pilot and have been involved in aviation for about 5 years. In my spare time, I run an Arizona based non-profit organization that introduces kids to aviation and aerospace topics, including flight instruction in sailplanes. I am a diligent and thorough researcher and my work is always 100% original with true and accurate facts. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of English grammar as well as MLA and APA style guides.GhostwritingSearch Engine OptimizationAnimals & PetsBlog WritingBlog ContentNewsletter WritingEbook WritingBook WritingArticle WritingTravel WritingBlog CommentingArticle SpinningSEO WritingBlog DevelopmentLifestyle & Travel
- $45 hourlyI am Haylee! I have a Bachelor's degree in English and 4+ years of writing experience as a freelance writer. Some of my areas of expertise are: -Copywriting -Blogging -Entertainment (gaming, media, pop culture) -Pets -Narrative design and script writing (YouTube, gaming, podcasts) -Lifestyle (makeup, fitness) -Relationship (advice, compatibility) and; -Business (tech, econ, etc.) I pride myself in my great research skills and I use Grammarly Premium for all edits. Meeting deadlines and communication are extremely important for me. If my client is unsatisfied I offer FREE EDITS and a 100% money back guarantee!GhostwritingEssay WritingSEO WritingWritingArticlesProofreadingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingResearcherFood & BeverageBlog WritingBlog ContentCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationEntertainmentArticle Writing
- $50 hourlyIn need of no-hassle content for your website, SEO-driven blog posts, news articles, or persuasive copywriting? I'm here for you. By harnessing strengths from my years of experience in the writing niche, I have developed various uncanny ways of getting into the heads of my audience. This is good news for clients who want readers to revisit their page or click on the "buy" icon. With my vast knowledge of SEO and keyword research, you've just hit the jackpot. The good news? You don't have to break the bank to work with me! Let me show you what a Midas touch can do to your website. Best regards, Maria.GhostwritingArticle WritingOn-Page SEOSEO Keyword ResearchSEO WritingContent EditingContent SEOBlog WritingCopywritingResearcherEditing & ProofreadingSearch Engine OptimizationBlog ContentContent Writing
- $40 hourlyFor almost ten years, I worked with a small business in the IT industry to write blogs, marketing copy, email campaigns, and social media posts. As a result, I have experience with writing website and marketing copy, ghostwriting articles, and deep research. Throughout my college and adult careers, I have proofread essays, personal statements, grant proposals, and scientific journal articles. Since that small business has been sold, I've moved on to other projects, including executive ghostwriting in the marketing and cybersecurity niches, writing copy for other cybersecurity and IT-focused businesses, and contributing articles on a variety of topics to an executive magazine. Links to my published work are listed in my portfolio. In my spare time I update my personal blog and write the occasional short story. Reading, researching, and writing have always been important to me, and although lately I've specialized in science and technology topics, I love digging into new things. If I don't know much about the topic you want me to write about, I can learn it quickly. If you're looking for a proofreader, I can find misplaced commas or do a complete overhaul (or both). If you're looking for a blogger, I have the skills and experience to create well-researched and interesting blog posts. My personal interests include everything from various styles of dance to marketing to philosophy, so I'm happy to tackle just about any subject. I hope we can work together to create awesome content for your project. Talk soon! Best, JennGhostwritingOrganizational BehaviorPsychologyHuman ScienceCreative WritingWordPressMicrosoft OfficeBlog WritingCopywritingArticle WritingEnglish
- $75 hourlyI am a seasoned professional with more than 20 years' experience as a dedicated freelance writer, editor, and ghostwriter. This is not a hobby, side job, or sporadic gig. I take enormous pride in my craft and strive to provide the highest level of service regardless of project size, complexity, or subject matter. My portfolio ranges from full-length fiction and non-fiction (memoirs, novels, cookbooks) to brief documents (bios, press releases, resumes) with an emphasis on collaboration and providing expert-level service to each and every client. I am currently a highly coveted academic essay writer/editor, a resume and cover letter expert, and senior editor for an international PR firm. My expertise in the college admissions essays and overall academic niche has earned me an international reputation for assisting students and student candidates with materials such as dissertations, theses, personal statements, statements of purpose, and letters of recommendations, to name a few. I have also excelled in the Wikipedia services niche, quickly emerging as a top Wiki writer and editor for individuals, universities, and other notable entities. No project is too large, too small, too simple, or too complicated. Diversity and adaptability to virtually any niche, as well as to the specific needs of each client, are what separate my skills from the rest of the talent pool. When I take on a new project, I attack it voraciously and with a singular determination to complete it at a higher level than anticipated. Most importantly, I am willing to work with my clients to provide exactly what they need, collaborating on material until completed to 100% satisfaction. *** "David was an excellent help. A savior! Fast, flexible, and gives clear feedback. Real professional with excellent work. Highly recommended!!!" "David and I collaborated and communicated very well. He understood what I wanted to express in my personal statement and brought my thoughts to life. He restructured my free thoughts so well. His turn around time was quick and always thorough. He didn’t have a limit to the number of revisions in our contract. Each revision got drastically better. Very impressed and would highly recommend he took a lot of stress off my shoulders." "David was wonderful. He gave me great feedback and revisions, often within a few hours even close to major MBA application deadlines. I can definitely recommend David to give all of your essay materials a final pass' -- he'll make your voice crisper and stronger. I've already gotten several interviews at top 10 schools and David's wordsmithing was no small part of that."GhostwritingMemoirResume DevelopmentCollege & UniversityCollegeNET AdmissionsEssay WritingDevelopmental EditingAcademic ProofreadingWikipediaAcademic WritingEditing & ProofreadingAcademic EditingArticle WritingBiography Writing
- $40 hourlyBuild a relationship with your audience by having great content that adds value to their lives. I am ready to help you get the content your audience wants while staying true to your brand voice. I can help you increase engagement, improve conversion rates, solve customer problems, and boost your search engine visibility. With 11+ years in the writing and content marketing business, I aim to provide high-quality, tailored products that exceed your expectations. I create every piece from scratch, so whether you’re a blogger, B2C, or B2B, you can be sure that you’re getting exactly what you need. I will help you create unique content to grab your reader’s attention, including: + Blog Posts + Articles + Web Copy + Newsletters + Landing Pages + Ebooks + Copywriting + Social Media Posts + Ad Copy + Case Studies + White Papers + Rewriting Rest assured that every piece of content will have a strong foundation based on research and will stay true to your brand voice. I am ready and excited to tackle new projects across all industries to produce the great content you want. In working together, you will get: - Native US English - 100% Unique Content - SEO standards - Content passed through Grammarly premium - WordPress Experience - Deadlines Met I would be happy to discuss your goals and how I can help you take your business to the next level. Here's what clients have to say: “Jessica was talented and expeditious in completing my articles. I'm only closing this job to open up another for this writer.” “Jessica is great to work with and always delivers. I keep on hiring her because she is so quick and talented.” "Excellent work! First draft was almost good enough to publish as is, revisions were completed thoughtfully and promptly, and communication was great. Working with Jess is a breeze!"GhostwritingBlog ContentCounseling PsychologyCopywritingArticle WritingMarketingContent DevelopmentBusiness WritingHome & GardenWordPressEnglishContent WritingBlog WritingDigital MarketingSEO Writing
- $40 hourlyServices offered: writing, editing, video editing, audio editing, transcription, and instructional design My goal is to make you look great! Christian background: * I have written small-group curriculum. * I have rewritten audio content for print publication. * I have taught Sunday school and led Bible studies for years. * I have studied the Bible personally for many years. * I have advocated for women victimized by a religious cult. * I write to clarify the gospel message and help others come to know Jesus. * I graduated from a Christian university. * I know the language of ministry. Equestrian background: * I have written technical marketing content for a horse-related manufacturer. * I have a life-long love of horses and a deep knowledge of the equestrian world. * I studied dressage under a student of Nuno Oliveira. * I owned the 1996 IAHLA doma vaquera national champion. * I run a horse blog with more than 3000 likes. * I completed Parelli Level 2. * I have significant expertise training with positive reinforcement. * I have completed a course on equine nutrition. * I have significant knowledge of laminitis and PPID. * I know the language of equestrians. Software Skills * I have taught Microsoft Word and have expert-level skills * I have extensive experience with audio editing. * I have extensive experience with video editing. Writer: * I write content that is original, grammatically correct, and ready for publication. * I can tailor complicated concepts for a clear message. * I can turn your ideas into words. * I can craft engaging, informative, unique content. * I can write SEO-friendly content. Editor: * If you misuse a word, I'll catch it. * If you misspell a word, I'll catch it. * If you misuse a comma, I'll catch it. * If your content is hard to follow, I'll tell you. * If your flow has logical gaps, I'll tell you. * If your message isn't clear, I'll tell you. * If your message isn’t appropriate for your audience, I’ll tell you. Instructional design: * I have two master's degrees in education. * I have years of experience in writing course material. * I worked in corporate training in both the telecom and healthcare industries. * I supervised instructional design at the management level. * I am a certified Montessori teacher. * I tutored a gifted, special-needs student who received a full academic college scholarship and graduated (from college) with honors. Transcription: * I have transcribed thousands of hours of curriculum, podcasts, interviews and conferences. * I verify proper nouns, websites, hyperlinks, anecdotes, and quotations. * If you misspeak, I'll type what you meant to say. * I can summarize your content into an article or blog post. * I do not use machine transcription (which is full of errors). * I proofread carefully! * The transcripts I return will not require editing. * The transcripts I return will be clean and ready for publication. In general: * I am a native-English speaker. * I have two master's degrees. * I will stick to your project until it's done. * I am diligent, conscientious, thorough, patient, tenacious, and reliable. * I have earned rave reviews, friendships, and rehires from previous clients. * My goal is to make you look great!GhostwritingInstructional DesignEducationalEditing & ProofreadingFact-CheckingWritingMicrosoft OfficeChristian TheologyGeneral Transcription
- $75 hourlyI worked in plant operations for seven years before getting my MBA at the University of Colorado in Boulder, where I specialized in Marketing. My work experience includes agriculture, food production, technology, and the outdoor industry. My niche is in customized content creation--I have managed several blogs, including the MBA Blog for CU and a personal travel blog, and ghost-written more than 100 articles for different clients on various topics. I have experience creating and growing brands on Instagram, driving traffic and engagement, basic web design, setting up and managing e-commerce stores, SEO, survey design & analytics, and creating marketing materials for startups to established brands. One of my favorite projects was executing an experiential marketing campaign for a large outdoor retailer to re-position a product line and drive sales in a new channel.GhostwritingContent MarketingProduct MarketingContent CreationBlog WritingSEO Writing
- $80 hourlyI am a medical doctor, clinical research manager, medical writer, and a published researcher with multiple 5-star rated projects under my belt. I am also experienced in writing medical exam questions for the USMLE, PLAB, and AMC Examination. As a content creator, I focus on creating content that is authentic and medically accurate, but at the same time, is informative and easy-to-understand for the consumer. WHY ME? I utilize valuable insights gained from my clinical experience as a medical doctor to produce high-quality, evidence-based content. Over the years, I have delivered well-researched and well-written medical articles, health blogs, case reports, medical exam questions, short video scripts, medical presentations, and marketing content to numerous healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical firms, and medical entrepreneurs. We should definitely collaborate if: ☑ You need a professional writer with appropriate medical knowledge and clinical experience ☑ You require someone who can simplify the complex medical jargon into easily comprehensible content for your readers ☑ You are willing to invest in a medical writer who can produce fact-based, error-free content ☑ You want someone who can always deliver on time! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My specialties include medical writing, editing, proofreading, transcription, as well as creating PowerPoint case presentations, healthcare blogs, and pharmaceutical technical content. I have the experience of developing content in these areas: Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Nephrology, Hematology, Oncology, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Here are some of the top reviews I have received from my previous clients: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Dr. Sharoon has a deep understanding of medical topics and he is a superb writer.” – Pharmaceutical Copywriting Project ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Sharoon has the ability to look through medical literature to create engaging content.” – Medical Presentation Project ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Very well written and organized, I highly recommend Dr. Sharoon to everyone who want their work to look perfect.” – Case Report Writing Project.GhostwritingMedicalArticle WritingBlog ContentBlog WritingPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointAcademic WritingMedical TranslationResearch PapersMedical EditingContent WritingMedical Transcription
- $50 hourlyI am a published author using the pen names Ariel Paiement and Atlas A. Rose. Please note! The second pen name is not to be confused with Atlas Rose, a different author who writes erotica/steamy romances. I write philosophical/historical fiction under Atlas A. Rose, and the middle initial is crucial if you're trying to view examples of that work on Amazon or Goodreads. The examples of these works are available on the profile to make it easier to avoid the need to search all over for me on Amazon, but I like to point this out up front so those seeking to hire a ghostwriter are not confused about what I do and don't write. Aside from my own works, I have five years of experience in critiquing and editing for other authors. I specialize in fantasy and creative nonfiction (blogging, biography, essays, etc.), but I can critique and edit many other genres as well. I have a MFA in Composition and English, and I possess a strong foundation in English grammar and punctuation. I am a native speaker. My particular areas of expertise are characterization, sentence and story flow, and grammar. My aim on every project is to provide you with editing that is coordinated, efficient, and tailored to your manuscript. I love English and helping other writers, and my promise to all of my clients is to provide them with quality feedback that is honest but helpful. An edit from me means that your manuscript will receive every level of editing necessary to polish it into a reader-ready piece. My prices are reflective of what I would charge you for a deep edit, but I assess each job individually. If the work you have asked for is easier than a deep edit, which includes all levels of editing, I will either send a proposal with a lower bid if I'm applying or suggest a lower price in the interview process. As such, the hourly price I have listed is the highest I would charge for any project on an hourly basis. That price covers anywhere from 2-3k on difficult edits to 6-8k on easier edits. I usually bid with a price by the word because very few authors have ever wanted to do hourly, but if you prefer hourly, let me know and we can talk! Prices by word are below, and are based on the average cost for the services as given by the Editorial Freelancers Association (at the-efa.org). Copy editing price per word: .02 (fiction)/ .03 (nonfiction) Developmental editing price per word: .02 (fiction)/.04 (nonfiction) Line editing price per word: .04 Proofreading price per word: .02 For mixed editing types, I offer a by-the-word price based on estimated job difficulty and the types of editing it needs. Without a sample on the job posting, it is difficult to assess these two factors, so I typically default to .03 to .04 cents a word in these cases unless the post description offers me reason to bid lower. Upon completing the sample edit, I may offer the work at a lower price if it falls mostly under one type of editing or is easier to work with than average. I offer sample edits for 1000 words at a flat fee of 20 USD to every editing client as the first milestone so there is no obligation to continue with larger milestones if it turns out we are not a good match for one another. It also allows me to assess the work to give you a more accurate idea of how much I would charge based on actual editing workload per hour. I do not drop below .01/word due to the amount of time and effort comprehensive editing takes. If you are looking to hire for less than the rates above, please look to other freelancers.GhostwritingKindle Direct PublishingWritingCopy EditingBook EditingRomanceEbook DesignLine EditingGoogle DocsFiction WritingEditing & Proofreading
- $60 hourlyOverview: AS in Accounting (College of the Canyons), BA in Art History (UCLA), MA in Preventive Conservation (Northumbria University) Recent Clients: Binatone Global, The Collector, Wallpaper Boulevard, 1StopBedrooms, Courtney Warren Home, Ocean Modern Home, Frenchie, Gantri, DrapeStyle, Sandpiper Homes, The Design Home, KL Designs, Laura U Design Collective, Chris Long Real Estate, Artwork Archive, Olive + Crate, Respira, LuxeDecor, Park Hill Pro, Coldwell Banker, Connected Investors, Leafi, Living Deep, Element Homes, Proven Partners, Idaho Impact Homes, VanderBeken Remodel, The Smalls Aspen, LA Design Concepts, Crexi, Chad Chenier Architectural Photography, Ocean Modern Magazine, Shape and Form Landscape Design, Torii Homes, Healthier Elements, Levin Rinke Realty, Blockchain Home Registry, Design Dash Bio: I have eight years’ experience in art historical research, preventive conservation, collections care and paintings conservation, nearly three years’ experience in nonprofit management and four years’ experience in professional copywriting. I hold Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees. I am also an instructor for the Northern States Conservation Center – where I edit and design courses in addition to teaching heritage preservation professionals online. Careful research and inclusive, effective communication both play pivotal roles in my current career paths. They were also key elements of my past position as the co-founder of arts and mental health-focused 501(c)(3) non-profit The Perception Project. My graduate dissertation focused on environmental analysis and environmental science, so I am a skilled writer in this area. I compose well-researched content on a number of subjects – from science and technology to finance and the arts. I am especially well-versed in material science, environmental science, art and real estate market trends -- including regulatory changes --, art and design. I particularly enjoy writing about sustainability, real estate, finance, historic interiors, architecture and smart home tech. I have written for fintech companies, commercial and residential real estate companies, home staging companies, landscaping companies, developers, museums, galleries, antiques companies, interior designers, furniture makers, lifestyle blogs, paint manufacturers, design-build firms, interior designers, entrepreneurship websites, investment platforms, home tech companies and homeware marketplaces. I have also written several successful email and app campaigns, as well as web copy. I am very familiar with SEO and always use INK Pro and SurferSEO to optimize each article. I am currently working as the content manager for several real estate companies, home decor companies and interior design brands. I am happy to upload and format posts in WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify and Wix. I usually create graphics for each article. Please reach out for more information!GhostwritingJournalism WritingContent WritingEssay WritingArticle WritingArchitecture & Interior DesignCopy EditingEnglishReal Estate MarketingContent SEOSEO StrategyFinance & AccountingSEO Keyword ResearchSEO Writing
- $70 hourly✅TOP RATED PLUS writer on Upwork, specializing in topics like hunting, firearms, tech, and engineering. Engineering student at Georgia Tech with 🌟extensive real-world hunting & firearm experience.🌟I have written for a handful of well-known brands in the hunting and firearms space, including Smith & Wesson, Sportsman's Warehouse, and Wide Open Spaces. I am a writer and current engineering student at The Georgia Institute of Technology. I have been writing for four years now and mainly write for myself on my own hunting blog. Which you can see at omegaoutdoors.blog. I specialize in writing about the outdoors ( hunting, hiking, camping, firearms, etc), and engineering. Although I can research and write about any topic you need. As for hunting, I harvested my first deer at the age of 5 and have not stopped since. I hunt every year and write about it often. I mainly hunt whitetail, duck, and turkey. As a website owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to find a writer with real-world hunting experience, so I am happy to provide first-hand anecdotes in the articles as well. I am always available if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you! Have a wonderful day:)GhostwritingCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationEnglishArticle WritingSEO Keyword ResearchCreative WritingBlog DevelopmentBlog WritingAffiliate MarketingSEO WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentWriting
- $55 hourlyCatherine Anabel White is a professional freelance writer, editor, author, and most importantly a mom. She has won two national awards, The Hearst Award and The SPJ Mark of Excellence: Non-Fiction Magazine Article for her article on sex-trafficking, "How Seduction Became Slavery." She has also contributed to various publications including First Liberty Institute, D Magazine, The Hill, and 3W Magazine as well as edited countless books, from in-depth business books to memoirs to crime novellas. In January 2020, Catherine published her own internationally-sold book, called "Beautiful Outliers." She lives in Dallas, TX with her husband and their baby boy.GhostwritingProofreadingDevelopmental EditingCopy EditingBook EditingBlog WritingArticle WritingMicrosoft ExcelContent Creation
- $50 hourlyNeed a reliable content writer to get you transparent, value-based results? As an experienced content marketer with a big vision, I can help. WHAT I DO: I'm a professional content writer and copywriter with 5+ years of professional experience. I offer researched long-form SEO blogs, e-book/white paper lead magnets, high-conversion website copy, and marketing copy. Expect me to bring evidence-based content, creativity, and a dedication to delivering the outcomes you want. EXPERTISE (I also love digging into new topics!): - Travel & Culture - Mental Health, Fitness, & Wellness - Digital marketing - Home improvement & DIY EDUCATION + SKILLS: Native English speaker with a B.A., English from Saint Anselm College, USA. Background in Ivy League education and marketing, book publishing, poetry/literary magazines, and journalism. WordPress CMS, Elementor, SEMRush, SpyFu, SurferSEO, Slack, Google Suite, Instagram, LinkedIn, Canva. SUPERPOWER: Flexibility. I have an uncanny ability to efficiently adapt to ever-changing environments, projects, brand style guides, you name it. If you have a B2C or B2B business and are ready to establish a reliable relationship with a writer you can rely on - let's get started! Jessica V. | JessAnneWriting.comGhostwritingArticleGoogle WorkspaceContent WritingWritingProofreadingLifestyle & TravelHome & Kitchen PhotographyBook EditingHome & GardenAdobe InDesignHealth & Wellness
- $50 hourlyA lawyer with a decade of corporate experience, I write about law, personal finance, mental health, work and productivity, gardening, and other lifestyle-related topics. Using my professional skills and corporate experience, I can weave engaging narratives, produce informative articles, and craft compelling marketing copies for your clients. I have extensive experience as a ghostwriter for established clients in the medical, health, business, and personal finance niches.GhostwritingWritingGardeningContent CreationBlog WritingSEO Keyword ResearchContent WritingSocial Media ContentArticle WritingFood & BeverageLifestyleLegal ResearchEducationArticleFinancial Writing
- $40 hourlyI'm Gerard. I am a native English speaker with excellent attention to detail. I also love to read, watch documentaries, and always keep myself updated with what is new— which helps me write just about any topic. I would say that I am bright enough to learn about a topic I am not familiar with and quickly write informational content about what I just learned in a way that makes me sound like an expert— if that makes any sense! My main niches are music (music production, technical music articles, and anything else in between), gaming, tech, extreme sports, writing product reviews, and descriptions. I did start as an academic writer and completed 85 projects (essays, research papers, term papers, case studies, etc.) However, I did like writing informational, creative, and engaging SEO articles better because they are a lot easier than writing academic articles on a collegiate level. I have over 2 years of experience in writing SEO content and worked with various long-term and short-term clients. I helped them rank on Google and helped create content for their website. I can help you too, so just invite me to submit a proposal!GhostwritingSearch Engine OptimizationTech & ITBook WritingContent WritingEbook WritingCopywritingUS English DialectCreative WritingEditing & ProofreadingSEO BacklinkingSEO WritingBlog ContentEssay WritingWriting
- $75 hourlyDo you need a creative nurse content writer? I am a professional nurse content writer with 12+ years of critical care experience. My MSN in nursing education and clinical background allows me to provide high-quality deliverables. What I can provide: ≫Health related content for blogs or other healthcare platforms ≫Healthcare related infographics ≫Exam prep content for nursing licenses and certifications (NCLEX, PCCN, etc). ≫Content for patient education ≫Healthcare content proofreading and editing services ≫Continuing Education (CE) course content and outlines ≫Academic content for all levels of nursing (Novice to Advanced) ≫Case studies for nurse educators ≫Medical records review and consultations ≫Curriculum development for healthcare organizations or academia ≫Ghostwriting services for healthcare topics What I can offer: ≫I am able to quickly master difficult concepts and turn them into high-quality content for your website or business. ≫I have the ability to produce deliverables at an elite level. ≫I am open to feedback and opportunities for improvement. ≫I am a subject matter expert for nursing and healthcare related topics. ≫I want your business to thrive and want to become a meaningful contributor to your company's growth. Nurse content writing is my passion! I merged nursing and my love for research and writing. I can cater to your specific project and needs, research topics, and create content based on your focus areas. My medical background includes clinical experience with adult critical care for 10+ years. My education includes: *Master of Science in Nursing with a focus in Nurse Education *Bachelor of Science in Nursing with an active Registered Nurse (RN) License *Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and English *Golden Stethoscope award winner *Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN) *Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified Please consider me for your project. I strive to do an excellent job and make sure my clients are 100% satisfied with my work. Good things, TessaGhostwritingCatchphraseProofreadingBlogNursingAcademic WritingContent WritingArticle WritingData EntryResearcherCOVID-19Fact-CheckingBlog Content
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.