Hire the best Typists in Michigan
Check out Typists in Michigan with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourly"Kathy is a fantastic writer, delivering the articles to an exceptionally high standard and with a very fast turnaround time."..."“Was easy to work with....her passion for writing shows.” ...“You did a great job, writing about something you didn't know much about, your quick and eager to learn! And the quality of the articles is really good!.”...- feedback from clients A Little About Me as a Full Time Writer... A few years ago I was able to develop and nurture my longtime passion for writing, and turn it into a real skill. I have since transformed that skill into a career. How That Will Help You... As a full-time freelance writer I provide high quality work, free of plagiarism. My work has been in a variety of niches such as medical, food, and travel. But, I'm always open to more. The one thing you should know about me, is that I am not satisfied, until my client is.TypingSearch Engine OptimizationOnline WritingBlog ContentContent WritingTechnical WritingEnglishBlog WritingArticle WritingArticle
- $25 hourlyThank you for visiting my profile! I am a highly motivated professional with over 15 years of experience in administrative support, leadership, problem resolution, researching accounts, and processing transactions. I have client support experience from working for companies like Chase Bank, Volkswagen of America, Quicken Loans, eSpark, Yummly, and Verizon Wireless. I have a proven track record of success which has allowed me to also move to senior, tier 2 and 3, and leadership positions in each role. I am a dependable, detail- orientated, team player with strong organizational, time management, problem resolution, and communication skills with the knowledge to assist the business with daily operations in an efficient, courteous, professional and accurate manner while building long lasting relationships. Experienced with Microsoft products, Shipstation, Asana, Salesforce, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, WooCommerce, Shopify, google drive, GSuite, Workday, and more. Thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to speaking with you. **I am currently not available for phone support.***TypingHR & Business ServicesEmail HandlingEmail SupportShopifyFreshdeskZendeskEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportAdministrative SupportCustomer Service TrainingCustomer SupportMicrosoft ExcelTime Management
- $35 hourlyMany people view executive/ office assistants as glorified secretaries, and while there’s nothing wrong with secretarial work, my view of this position is different. Yes, I perform secretarial tasks (quite well!), but I see my role as a critical business partner vital to the success of the executive team, department, and company. I am your secret weapon, working diligently to ensure goals are met, and daily operations run smoothly. From my past experiences, I have served as executive assistant to Vice Presidents to Presidents of major gaming companies to automotive industries. These experiences allow me to wear many “hats” required to be a value-adding office assistant. I’ve earned repeated accolades for my strengths in: ● Managing multiple high-priority projects with competing deadlines ● Creating reports, spreadsheets, budgets, and PowerPoint presentations ● Coordinating executive travel, schedules, and calendars ● Handling sensitive and confidential matters with discretion ● Planning and overseeing logistics for meetings, trade shows, and events ● Assisting with payroll, new-hire orientation, benefits enrollment, and other HR functions Experience: *Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac *Google Hangout, Zoom, FaceTime *Slack *Slite *Notion *Asana *Canva *Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat) *Google Business, Bing Places *Website Design (WordPress) *MailChimp, Constant Contact, Outlook, Gmail *Shopify *Dropshipping *GoToMyPC **Owner Beauty Business Upwork Work History: *Indeed Job listings *Creating flyers on Canva *Daily/Weekly Hangout, Zoom Calls *Updating daily Google Business & Bing Place *Updating daily business event listings online *Updating/Creating spreadsheets, documents and/or forms *Researching information for clients needs *Calling on customers *Reviews for: Amazon products, books, company websites *Wikipedia Updates *Company survey’s *Scanning documents *Real Estate (Zoning Data Entry & Research) *Law Office (Data Mining & Research) *Personal Assistant (researching) *VA instagram business account to grow followers *Transcribing video call interviews *Updating Website (back of the house data entry) *VA for Tech, Financial, HR, Food & Beverage and small businesses (calendar & email management, data entry, research, updating/creating forms, LinkedIn outreach) *Recruiter Coordinator (post job postings, manage resumes, conduct interviews for employment) Other Remote/ Virtual *Administrative assistant (admin duties, bookkeeping, bulletins, newsletters, music productions, billing).TypingAdministrative SupportRecruitingCompany ResearchCandidate RecommendationExecutive SupportMeeting AgendasClerical ProceduresData ScrapingData EntryOnline Research
- $40 hourlyHi there! If you're looking for a driven and professional virtual assistant that is organized, efficient, and reliable, you're on the right profile. Let's create more time in your schedule to do the things that matter most to you. You deserve to focus on what you're best at. Let me handle the rest by taking those extra to-dos off your hands. I'm happy to help with a wide variety of tasks such as calendar management, scheduling, data entry, administrative support, marketing, web research, writing, editing, and more. With me, you can feel confident that your tasks are getting done properly and on time. My proficiency with technology allows me to quickly learn and adapt to your needs. I am detail-oriented and can produce exceptional work independently with little direction. I am committed to providing excellent service in every task assigned to me and take new learning experiences head-on. Looking forward to working with you, my inbox is always open!TypingGoogle CalendarMicrosoft OutlookAppointment SchedulingCalendarTravelAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceOnline ResearchData EntryCommunicationsMicrosoft WordError Detection
- $50 hourlyMy passion is in creating a great user experience, with strong attention to detail. I love learning new things and pride myself on getting to know my client's industries to deliver the best possible product.TypingEnglish ProofreadingGame DevelopmentUnityASP.NET Web APIASP.NETASP.NET MVCASP.NET CoreC#
- $35 hourlyI have been a lover of books since the first one I picked up. I have a bachelor's degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. I proofread and edited documents at a law firm for five years. I am now freelancing my skills as a copy editor, line editor, developmental editor, and proofreader. My experience ranges from novels to articles, brochures to research papers. You name it, I can edit it. I am expert in fiction and nonfiction and can adapt to any style guide.TypingHorrorFormattingMagazineBookProofreadingWritingDevelopmental EditingCopy EditingScience FictionNovelRomanceFantasyEnglish
- $35 hourlyI am an experienced freelancer who is gifted in learning new skills quickly. I have consistently worked as a copywriter and I am looking to break into the administration field. My organization and time management skills will blow you away and help keep your business ahead of schedule. I also hold three degrees and would love to talk with you about any of your upcoming projects.TypingOrganize & Tag FilesProofreadingContent WritingSEO WritingAdministrative SupportReceptionist SkillsBlog WritingWritingBlog ContentEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingGoogle DocsData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $100 hourlyBook your free consultation with me at www.integrationagency. ai and I will show you how to use AI to turbocharge your business! I am a versatile writer with a passion for crafting compelling narratives and messages that resonate with audiences. As an experienced sales manager, I have developed a keen understanding of how to create targeted client communications that drive sales and build lasting relationships. Additionally, I bring a unique skillset as a ChatGPT prompt engineer, enabling me to create AI-generated prompts that add a creative and innovative touch to my writing. With a wealth of experience working across different industries, I have honed my ability to adapt my writing style to meet the specific needs and brand voice of each client. Whether it's drafting concise briefs or crafting engaging content, I am committed to delivering high-quality work that exceeds expectations.TypingCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingOpinionated ToneGovernment & Public SectorAccount ManagementLiteratureTutoringPublic SpeakingWritingCustomer Relationship ManagementCreative WritingPolitical Science
- $156 hourlyBrand Architect. When it comes to bringing visions to fruition, Lira’s skill set is second to none. Her ‘Superpower’ as she’s coined it is to “Take your magnificent vision and turn it into your magnificent reality”. Because of her intuitive understanding of business strategy, professional adaptability, and her unquenchable thirst for knowledge, serial entrepreneurism was inevitable. Her relatability and interest in multiculturalism paired with her study of Sociology has allowed Lira to transcend socioeconomic barriers, making her an expert in creation of cultural diversity in business. Her love for diversity has catapulted her into a beautiful medley of interests including travel, linguistics, DIY projects, and martial arts. As a die-hard fan of both MMA and brand building, Lira likens the journey of a high-achieving business owner to that of a champion cage fighter. She teaches that to reach a pinnacle of success, you have to utilize consistency, ever-improving technique, establish great footwork, embrace adaptability, have an attitude of integrity, and maintain control by leveraging the advantages you have over your competitor. Whether your aim is to become the GOAT in business, in the cage, or in life, having Lira in your corner will certainly get you there!TypingBlog WritingIntuit QuickBooksBusiness WritingOrganizational DevelopmentDocument ReviewSocial Media MarketingContent WritingMedia RelationsData EntryGeneral TranscriptionLegal TranscriptionUS English DialectEnglish
- $50 hourlyI consider myself a jack of all trades. I've been working for an E-commerce company for over eight years now, learning all aspects of the business. Software and programs that I am familiar and experienced with include: Amazon Seller Central Helium 10 eBay BigCommerce WooCommerce Shopify Jungle Scout Keepa Skuvault Shipstation Microsoft Suite (Excel) Informed.Co (Formerly Appeagle) Go Aura Basecamp Asana Skype Some of the skills I am most proud of are: Easily manage over twenty employees Purchasing and inventory management Project manager SEO Optimized Writing Keyword Research Amazon Product Research Amazon PPC Amazon Private Label Product Selection Excel Data Entry Purchase Orders Customer Service Skills CEO Assistant Social Media Management Ebay Listings Invoicing AccountingTypingGeneral TranscriptionGoogle AnalyticsMicrosoft WordEnglish SpellingEnglish GrammarEnglishBusiness WritingArticle WritingAcademic Writing
- $35 hourlyI am a 26-year old content creator and film graduate focusing on Home, Self-Development, and Lifestyle. Combining my excellent creative writing and production skillsets with a fiery passion for creating entertaining and inspirational content, I ensure a captivating assets to grow your brand and audience! I provide a one of a kind UGC turn-key service! When we work together, I have the ability to script write, capture, edit videos and shoot still photography! Working with me is a one stop shop! If you want to see your brand flourish, expedite social engagement growth, and boost conversions, look no further than UGC by Milan!TypingFilm EditingAdobe PDFContent UploadUser ExperienceVideo ProductionVideographyPublic RelationsMicrosoft OfficeProblem ResolutionCRM SoftwareCustomer SupportSchedulingContent CreationContent WritingReceptionist SkillsSocial Media CopyAdvertisingUser-Centered DesignSocial Media VideoAudio ProductionContent SharingData EntryScriptwritingFaxMarketing
- $17 hourlyHighly focused and self-motivated professional in the field of healthcare with a great customer service record and work ethic. Effective multitasker able to handle a high volume of work with complete accuracy and professionalism. Able to work independently with little to no direction.TypingAccuracy VerificationMedical TranslationKronos Workforce ManagementInsurance VerificationCustomer ServiceCandidate InterviewingSchedulingMultitaskingMicrosoft OfficeEpic Systems Medical SoftwareData EntryQuality Audit
- $22 hourlyI’m happy to help you with any data research you may need. I also excel at data entry and transcription as well as web based customer support.TypingDatabaseSalesforceList BuildingData EntryGoogle Docs
- $30 hourlyI specialize in Excel solutions, particularly for financial transactions and modeling. I like building custom workbooks that automate calculations and are stable to work with. I do a lot of commercial real estate underwriting and customized Excel solutions. I am excellent at bookkeeping, IT, accounting, data analysis, Excel, editing, and proofreading. I am a stickler for details and I love a challenge. I work best with clients who allow me to ask questions and work through iterations to get things looking exactly the way you want. I build this effort and the desire to get it “just right” into my cost estimates so you can be sure that I’ll get you where you want to go.TypingReal Estate Financial ModelingSpreadsheet SoftwareTechnical SupportEpic Systems Medical SoftwareBusiness AnalysisEditing & ProofreadingIntuit QuickBooksBookkeepingCustomer ServiceMicrosoft Excel
- $15 hourlyExcellent attention to detail, loves repetitive and menial tasks, quick and efficient, follows protocols, fast learner.TypingMicrosoft AccessGeneral TranscriptionDatabaseData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyA former Spelling Bee and Pie-Eating champ, and one-time Employee of the Year, my passion is serving others. I have decades of experience in transcription, proofreading, data entry, professional writing, and project management. Clients highly praise me for my meticulousness, efficiency, helpfulness, and the outstanding quality of my work. I find true enjoyment in noticing errors, accurately entering data, and efficiently transferring ideas to the page. My goal is to provide excellent service for clients who can benefit from my diligence, varied skill-set, and years of experience. My attention to detail is exceptional, as is my passion for a job well done; and I have long enjoyed doing the type of tedious, repetitive tasks that others find boring. I care deeply about accuracy, consistency, and oxford commas.TypingMeeting NotesSpellingCopy EditingSingingAmerican English AccentVoice ActingMicrosoft ExcelTraining PresentationGrammarProofreadingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordData EntryGeneral Transcription
- $12 hourlyHe/Him/His -Organized, Detail-oriented, Quick Learner -Has entry-level Data Entry and Admin Support experience -Looking to gain more experience in the Data Entry field as it has always been my favorite part of previous jobs and volunteer positionsTypingCustomer ServiceGeneral TranscriptionData MiningData ScrapingMicrosoft PowerPointData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft Word
- $10 hourlyI have great experience in data entry and am able to type 70 wpm. I have experience in Microsoft Office and am looking to learn other programs to help you.TypingGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft PowerPointData EntryMicrosoft WordGoogle DocsMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourly10+ years in various accounting and finance positions, specializing in: -Bank reconciliation -Account reconciliation -Data entry -Financial statement preparation -Account analysis -Microsoft Excel -Microsoft Word -Microsoft PowerPointTypingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft OfficeData EntryMicrosoft WordAccounting BasicsAccountingBookkeepingFinancial AccountingMicrosoft ExcelAccount ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableBank Reconciliation
- $25 hourlySUMMARY Business Manager with 8 + years of experience focusing on supporting cross functional teams to increase customer satisfaction through process improvements. Respectful and respected professional with exceptional knowledge of developing strategic plans for service.TypingSocial Media MarketingFile ManagementVirtual AssistanceSocial Media Content CreationBlog WritingResearch & DevelopmentProofreadingEmail CommunicationEssay WritingSocial Media ManagementData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $30 hourlySenior Documentation Specialist and Team Lead. Proficient at many types of transcription, multiple speakers, and ESL speakers. Quick turnaround time. Owner of software and hardware necessary to complete jobs efficiently and precisely.TypingYouTubeExpress ScribeGeneral Transcription
- $15 hourlyHello! My name is Emily Bonney, nice to meet you! To tell you about myself ill list a few things below. * I am a stay at home mother *I worked as a CNA for a little over 4 years *I am proficient in typing *I am a hard worker *I spend a lot of time online * I worked on a website reviews *I also tested websites I love working and hope to help you with any jobs you have!TypingAdministrative SupportReview or Feedback CollectionHome & GardenPackaging DesignMedicalOutbound SalesSalesKeyboardingCustomer Service
- $25 hourlyOrganized and efficient Data Entry Clerk with five years of experience in data organization, proofreading, and word processing. Multi-talented in smoothly handling office administration support tasks. Team player works to support group efforts to meet critical deadlines.TypingOrder FulfillmentAccountingInvoicingCustomer ServiceFinancial ReportMicrosoft OfficeData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordAccuracy VerificationComputer Skills
- $20 hourlyI'm a wedding planner / Entrepreneur I have 15 years experience in customer service and hospitality management. I have experience in running and managing Etsy shop, business social media pages and groups. I understand SEO and its importance in successfully selling products online. I work with business branding and do custom designs for t-shirts, product labels and more. I understand how to use hashtags to gain more traffic to social media sites. I have experience in running social media ads for businesses to help gain more exposure to pages and convert audience into customers. I am a certified travel agent and have experience in planning romantic trips for two and group travel. I have experience with booking flights, hotels and accommodations, cruises and more. Whether you're trying to move your business to social media, have someone help manage your social media accounts or create a online store I can help! My skills include but are not limited to: * Creating eye catching social media flyers * Customer service * Creating Etsy listings * Typing * Posting Social Media Engagement Post * Researching SEO and proper Keywords to be found higher in search *Creating Facebook and Instagram stories * Wedding Planning * Writing Blog Post *Responding to emails * Creating YouTube intro's and Thumbnails I look forward to using my skills to be a service to you!TypingPhone CommunicationSocial Media EngagementCustomer ServiceCommunicationsEmail & NewsletterSocial Media ContentEvent PlanningYouTube Channel IntroSearch Engine OptimizationWritingEtsy ListingWedding PlanningBranding & Marketing
- $20 hourlyI am a third-year university student studying social work. I have expertise in customer service, virtual assisting, graphic design, and public relations. I am open to new opportunities! Open Availability— Available for work throughout the week and weekends. My background consists of: ~Customer Service ~Scheduling ~Writing ~Content Creation ~Graphic Design ~Google Workspace ~Microsoft Office ~Time Management ~Communications ~Social Media Management ~Internet Research ~Word Processing ~Email Management ~Email Support ~Phone Support ~Data Entry I am open to performing all services with the willingness to gain knowledge in other areas. Please reach out to me to discuss any services! Communication is key so communication will be grounded and we will keep in touch regarding any services. I am looking forward to hearing from you!TypingData EntryPhone CommunicationEmail SupportMultiple Email Account ManagementWord ProcessingSocial Networking ServiceCommunicationsTime ManagementContent CreationWritingSchedulingCustomer Service
- $30 hourly• 8+ years experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and InDesign • Types at 70 WPM • Strong attention to detail + highly organized • Good time management (self starter) • Proficient in Notion, Google Sheets, and more • Knowledge of Zendesk, LiveChat, and Facebook Business SuiteTypingAnimated GIF DesignAdobe Creative CloudCustomer SupportTikTokZendeskSEO Keyword ResearchGraphic DesignData Entry
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses