Hire the best Video Game Testers in the United Kingdom
Check out Video Game Testers in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyI'm a Web Designer & Developer with 5+ Years professional experience, working primarily with Webflow. I've designed and developed successful websites and landing pages for clients who have advertising budgets of £100,000+ per month to drive traffic to their landing pages, designed and developed by me. My 5 step process: 1. Collaborative discovery process to ensure you get exactly what you want from a freelancer. 2. Wireframing and designing in Figma 3. Website Development in Webflow 4. Responsive Web Design (Designed to work on desktop, tablet and mobile devices) 5. Professional testing to ensure there are no bugs present before launch.Game TestingWebsite Builders & CMS ConsultationLanding Page DesignLanding Page OptimizationLead GenerationSoftware TestingInstapageWebsite ContentWeb TestingConversion Rate OptimizationMobile App TestingWebflowWeb DesignWeb DevelopmentUnbounce
- $12 hourlyI'm a professional Electronic Test Engineer whose hobby is Software Testing. I'm interested in projects involving manual or automation testing, java, python, seleniumGame TestingSQLEnglishAutomated TestingData ScrapingAutomationJavaElectronicsPythonSeleniumBug ReportsDesktop Application TestingWeb TestingAPI TestingManual TestingMobile App Testing
- $75 hourlyAward winning Video Game Designer with 20+ Years working in the games industry. Specialising in brand & licensed tie-in games, and delivering games from a blank piece of paper to the app store and beyond... 5+ Years specifically as a Mobile app Lead game designer working on branded titles for large blue-chip clients, in particular, children's games and F2P & World Builder games with over a dozen shipped titles such as; Bear Grylls: The Island Survival Challenge App EDEN: The Game (of the Channel 4 TV show) App Peppa Pig apps E.T.: The Green Planet App Rebel Warfare App Fireman Sam App Too many to count for LeapFrog devices. Blood Bowl (PC & Console) Warhammer Online (PC) Dawn of War series (PC) Lead a studio of 10+ to deliver work for hire projects and in-house IP. Other duties & experience include: Concept design ideas Pitch presentations High Level Game Design Documents Full Game Design Documents Core game loops Economy & Balance QA In App Purchase & Monetisation for freemium & other business models Ongoing updates & community support. In addition I have a broad range of skills covering other media products such as; Tabletop war-games, Movies, Comics, Apps and more. Project Specifications, budgets, project planning, managing deliverables, presenting milestones, audio editting, game flow/story presentations, delivery of final product so I can advise on how to deliver a game as well as design one. JIRA, Perforce, Hansoft, Asana, Trello, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Unity & if the programmers hold my hand I can make basic scripts ;) Please visit nelsonXcreative.com for examples. Happy to help discuss an idea before committing to a project. Just get in touch. Thanks, Nelson.Game TestingCreative WritingGame Design DocumentGame DevelopmentGamificationGameplay DesignGame Design
- $40 hourlyI am a game developer and designer, and It has been six years since I started my journey as a Game developer. During this period, I have worked with various game studios and contributed to Industry grade games such as Shooting, Racing, Arcade, Multiplayer Games, and much more. I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting, and developing solutions on time. ❖ Key Points: ➜ 6+ Years of experience coding mobile apps, games, and websites. ➜ Game development 2D/3D (Unity). ➜ Fast prototyping for any casual game (Unity). ➜ Make any game AI/Bot using Unity ML-Agents(Unity). ➜ Any cross-platform apps (Unity). ➜ 2D & 3D Design (Photoshop, Blender) ❖ 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: ➜ In-App Purchases, Google AdMob, Facebook, Unity Ads, Vungle, Adcolony. ❖ 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀: ➜ Photon server, Firebase, Crashlytics, Facebook Analytics. ❖ 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: ➜ Firestore, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB. ❖ 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: ➜ Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. ❖ 𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲: ➜ Fast Prototyping. ➜ Can work on weekends if needed. ➜ Client satisfaction. I'm always available and easy to communicate with. Let's connect to make it happen!Game TestingPythonGame Design DocumentiOSGame DesignDatabase DevelopmentUnityC#Game ArtUnityData ScrapingMobile AppGame ProgrammingGame Development
- $45 hourlyFreelance game designer who has worked on over 40 different titles for VR, Blackchian, Mobile, PC, Web and Installations. Work has included level design, monetization, documentation and concept designs. My specific areas of interest are puzzle design and technical design (game balancing and economies). I have a 2:1 in Computing with Education Studies and have completed a years study in Video Game Design with PlaygroundSquad UK. I am proficient with Unity, UE4 and highly skilled with Game Maker Studio.Game TestingGameplay DesignSoftware DocumentationMathematicsGame ProgrammingGame DevelopmentGame Design
- $30 hourlyHi, I'm a published writer in education and a self-published creative writer, with over 300,000 readers on Google Play. I'm also a secondary English Language and Literature teacher with eighteen years’ experience. ‘Flair’ is not an antonym of ‘precision’. If you want copy with both in equal measure, sign me up to your project! -------------- What people say about my writing: “Great backstory, well written and compelling throughout.” – Joe Dever, author of the famous ‘Lone Wolf’ series. "I used to play the 'choose your own adventure' books as a kid and this brings back happy memories. I think The Eighth Continent is better written than the old books though." “This game[book] deserves awards.” “This is one of the most engaging, entertaining and worthwhile mobile games ever made.” -------------- With 4,600 reviews and an average rating of 4.3 out of 5, my gamebooks stand as good testimonials of my creative writing. As regards educational writing, I am a paid contributor to the English Teaching resourcing website teachit.co.uk., where my work can be easily viewed, also for free. Please see the links on the Portfolio section of my profile. Writing is my one true love, so I am open to a wide range of projects. I’ve written educational resources, novels, poems, gamebooks, and short stories, but I’m here on Up Work because I want to branch out too. If it involves writing, count me in! Thanks for reading my profile, and I hope I can help you by writing the words you need.Game TestingGame DesignSlang WritingAdult EducationScriptwritingWritingNonfictionCreative WritingEnglish
- $16 hourlyHey I'm a male aged 30. I'm born and raised in Norway and currently reside in Norway. You have a document and you need it translated? To open a new market for your business, to sell a product or to promote a service, or localize content that you created? I'm here to help you achieve that, putting into your project into my 2 years worth of experience in the field of translation as a Norwegian or Somali language into English. I hold a qualified course degree in Translation and Applied Linguistics -. I’ve built my set of skills upon a solid college education and my experience working as a freelance translator as well as a Norwegian teacher since 2014. I’ve been collaborating with a translation agency for the past years, which has helped me to acquire valuable knowledge related to my field of expertise. I’m a full-time translator and interpreter, which means that I’m not just one person who thinks he/she can translate because he/she is bilingual or “knows” all languages. I know that a translation job entails more than just rendering equivalent words from one language to another. Instead, I’m aware it requires linguistic sensitivity, cultural background, and, above all, a good research process. I translate from English to Norwegian or Somali and vice-versa. My standard rate is $0.06 per source word; a rate I consider fair for the three following reasons: 1) You’re getting a high-quality translation from a full time dedicated translator. 2) A translation agency charges 2 or even 3 times for the same job. 3) The cheaper the translator, the poorer the result. I have successfully been involved in a few special projects which I've enjoyed. Feel free to contact me if you have a job available, it's possible to negotiate as well. I finish this brief overview by quoting what a great professor once told me, “The best translator is that one who is always invisible to the eyes of the reader.”Game TestingTranslationNorwegianSomaliSomali to English TranslationEnglishWrittenGameEnglish to Norwegian TranslationVoice-OverTranscription
- $30 hourlyWelcome to my Upwork! I have worked in Unreal Engine in all facets for over 5 years, some skills listed below. Virtual reality controls & locomotion.*I have multiple headsets for testing purposes* Character animations. Character creation. Multiplayer replication. Menu/Widget creation. Blueprinting/C++. Particle creation. Photorealistic rendering. Architectural rendering. Source building. Engine version migration. Plugin development. AWS Server scaling implementation. Windows/Linux/Mac native support. I am totally flexible in working towards a clients needs and thinking outside the box when it comes to developing systems that work for you. I always aim to complete projects in a timely fashion and communicate with the client to keep them informed of progress regulary. I'm always looking for projects big or small so if you are interested don't hesistate to contact me. Thank you for your time.Game TestingUnreal EngineGame DesignGame DevelopmentGame ProgrammingCharacters/Video GamesArchitectural RenderingPhotorealistic RenderingVirtual RealityPerformance OptimizationAmazon ECSLevel DesignUnreal EngineC++
- $30 hourlyI'm a problem solver at heart and have a lot of experience with Zoho CRM's backend, having led several company-wide software transitions and built a fully operational and integrated CRM from scratch. Integrations include Books, Projects, Sign, Forms and more. This allows me to find unique solutions to solve problems that many customers face when using Zoho CRM. CRMs are unique to each and every company and I believe this is the key to helping your company run smoothly behind the scene and I can help you achieve this. I also specialise in the PC market and I have extensive knowledge and experience in most devices and networks. I have set up networks for business use, laptops for employees and have also built rendering PCs for 3D animation studios. My recent clients include Abco Windows, Touzie Tyke and Ammonite. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me and I'm looking forward to working with you :)Game TestingComputer Hardware InstallationComputer HardwareSoftware QANetwork EquipmentTechnical SupportAdobe Premiere ProIT Service ManagementIT SourcingInformation Technology Operations
- $9 hourlyI am a native Ukrainian with over 10 years of experience in translating. I provide translating and proofreading services in the following languages: - Ukrainian - Russian - Polish - English I specialise in translating and localising games, apps and websites. I can also provide Customer Service and Social Media Management in those languages. I am familiar with using Zendesk, Helpscout, Freshdesk and other ticketing systems.Game TestingUkrainian to Polish TranslationUkrainian to English TranslationCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceTranslation
- $15 hourlyAble to self-manage and meet all deadlines. Excellent written English communication skills. Strong collaborative ability with a game/web dev team. Writes and submits all reports in a time-sensitive manner. Employs creative out-of-the-box tactics to push/test games, apps and websites to their limits. 10+ years of experience in the creative industry. [see below for areas of expertise/hard skills] Experience in playing and testing many styles of games developed by both indie and major developers, including action, adventure, shooters, puzzle, education, RPGs, and more. Has a vast knowledge of various Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony gaming platforms and their video games as well as mobile platforms such as iOS and Android. Areas of EXPERTISE/SKILLS (that you get to benefit from): ✨ Branding/Typography/Color Theory ✨ Photography & Graphic Design ✨ Quality Assurance ✨ Leadership ✨ Project Management ✨ CRM - Customer Relationship Management ✨ Business Operations & Development ✨ Creative & Critical Thinking ✨ Excellent Communicator ✨ Teamwork/Team Building & Managing ✨ Time Management ✨ HIGHLY Detail Oriented ✨ PR & Negotiation ✨ Social Media Marketing and Advertising The IMPORTANT Technical HARD SKILLS: ✅ Adobe Creative Suite/Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite ✅ Digital/Virtual Communication ✅ Slack Proficient ✅ VR/AR/XR Hardware Proficient (inc. Meta/Oculus Quest & Rift) ✅ Digital Photography (Inc. High-End Photo Retouching) ✅ Rapid Prototyping ✅ Website/App Design & Development ✅ UI/UX Proficient ✅ SEO ✅ Copywriting ✅ Accounting ✅ NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER (Lived in England 🇬🇧 & USA 🇺🇸 most of my life)Game TestingUX & UICopywritingWeb TestingSoftware TestingSoftware QATest Results & AnalysisMobile App TestingAnnotated ScreenshotManual TestingFunctional TestingAndroidiOSBug ReportsMobile Game
- $30 hourlyOpen to any online work. Qualified in animal care and management level 3. Personal and professional experience working with a wide range of species including exotics and livestock. Spent 6 months in Egypt volunteering working with street cats for TNR, gained valuable experience working directly with the vets and in the shelter setting. Also qualified in Visual Art and Design, level 2 and 3. Enjoys video games and is computer literate.Game TestingWritingVideo GameAnimal WelfareWatercolor PaintingPaintingFine ArtGamingDrawing
- $20 hourlyHello, I'm a video game/movie YouTuber who is looking to expand his editing experiences. My specialties lie in editing for film, TV or (especially) video game reviews and analysis's along with narrative shorts/features, but am open to exploring new areas of content for editing. I partook in a course at the London Film Academy, and as a result am particularly eager to gain some experience with Trailer editing. I'm very creative in my aspirations and will strive to edit whatever you need editing to your upmost satisfaction!Game TestingGaming VideoGamingCreative WritingVideo GameMovie TrailerTrailerFilm EditingVoice ActingVideo EditingWriting CritiqueVoice-Over
- $40 hourlyHello, I am Stewart from Scotland. I am currently working in the Building Services industry, using AutoCAD & Revit to produce sheeted or as fitted drawings. I also do 3D Modelling & Family annotation creation for Revit. I have grown up on computers which as a result has made me exceptionally fast on a keyboard and mouse, meaning that I can complete projects very fast, such as copy-writing and data entry. This also has helped me grow and learn Revit & CAD faster than most which is why I can produce sheeted drawings at an amazing rate, to top standard too. Finally, I have grown up on video games on the computer which has not only made me worthy of game testing but I studied a course for Game Development and passed this course with flying colours. I used to do YouTube which lead me to video editing and what softwares to use etc. Thank you for reading my bio!Game TestingTwitchVideo Game CoachingData EntryWeb TestingMicrosoft ExcelVideo TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionCopywritingVideo EditingProofreadingAutodesk AutoCADAutodesk RevitCAD
- $17 hourlyMy name is Ryan, I'm interested in photography since several years ago, because my passion is to capture feelings and emotions through my camera. I'm committed to turn my clients ideas into a product, creating beautiful and memorable images. Don't heisted to contact me if you need photography or video for company or for events. I'm basted in Watford area.Game TestingProofreadingSpanish to English TranslationBeta TestingPC GameGameplay FootageVideo GameVideo Game ReviewVideo CameraPhotographPhotographyEvent PhotographyVideo Editing & ProductionImage
- $17 hourlyI have recently completed my university studies, where I gained practical experience in utilizing Unity and programming in C++ and C#. I am now seeking opportunities to further my knowledge and skills in the gaming industry. Currently, I am exploring Unreal Engine and have a strong interest in level design. Additionally, I am curious about quality assurance in gaming and would like to delve deeper into this field.Game TestingGame DesignPC GameData EntryVideo GameMobile GameUnityGame
- $60 hourlyI am a gamer content creator on social media sites who streams and has a following, I design and create posts to match the planned live stream. Professionally speak to people on my stream. Analytical skills and good attention to detail as well as good at problem solving. I have a passion for games and with my skills at report writing and good education level of English and being fluent in English.Game TestingAcademic Content DevelopmentSocial Media Account IntegrationSocial Media Account SetupContent WritingContent Creation
- $40 hourlyVideo editing - I can edit quality videos as I have previously owned Tiktok editing pages for fun. I also have a Youtube channel with over 1.5M total account views, check my work experience for more info on this. Photo editing - Basic photo editing, for a rough example I made the upwork profile picture myself. I also usually make my own design/pfp for some social media pages. Languages - (translation, transcription, etc) Bilingual and fully fluent in both English and Arabic. English - Born and raised in England. Arabic - Ethnically Arab, lived in an Arab country for 6+ years.Game TestingSocial Media ManagementWeb TestingSocial Media ContentPhoto EditingYouTubeTikTokVideo EditingVideo TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionTranscription TimestampingTranslationEnglishConversational FluencyArabic
- $30 hourlyI am a very hard working person who can work independently while still maintaining great communication skills with fellow team mates. I always work to complete the task set and enjoy problem solving, Skills: • IT literate • Able to install operating systems • PC building and maintenance (hardware) • Testing new systems • Dos and Windows installation and customisation • Configuring hardware and software • Installing PC components • Upgrading PCs • General software and installation and customisation • Java Programming • Android App Development • Level 2 Mathematics and English • Good communicator • Music Technology • Music Production • Music Leader • Mentor • Arts Awards Adviser • First aid • Sports Leader • Radio Skills • Updating and editing websites • Sports Coach • Creative Writing • Admin • Sound design • Product Tester • Game Tester • Voice Over • Voice Technology • Graphics DesignGame TestingSoftware DesignBeat Sound EffectsSound ArtDrumMusic & Sound DesignGraphic DesignGame AudioProduct TestingSound DesignMobile App TestingSoftware TestingTestingSoundtrackMusic Production
- $39 hourlyAn MA in Game Development specializing in game designing and level designing, An MSc in Computer Science and experienced QA with 2 years of professional working experience in an agile environment in the QA department at Ubisoft Entertainment. Skilled in Unity Game Development (Design and Programming), C#, 3D Level Designing, Game Flow, QA Testing, Jira, Bloomberg Reporter, Testrail, Confluence and MS Office paired with first-rate report writing abilities and excellent communication skills.Game TestingPlayStationXboxFlare System SoftwareUnityMicrosoft OfficeTestrailBloomberg TerminalAtlassian ConfluenceJiraLevel DesignQuality AssuranceBeta TestingQA TestingAgile Software Development
- $80 hourlyI'm a designer experienced in developing websites for small businesses. Finding the perfect solution for your business is my priority. • Knows HTML, CSS3, PHP, WordPress and Wix • Full project management from start to finish or a current website that needs managing or a redesign • The heart of teamwork is communication, don't hesitate to askGame TestingWordPress WebsiteWixWordPress DevelopmentWordPressGamingLogo DesignPhoto EditingWeb DesignGraphic DesignGUI DesignWeb UIUser Interface DesignUI Graphics
- $20 hourlyI am a very good team player. During my past work experience, I have been working in a fast-moving environment, coordinating different projects with the highest professional standards. I am a responsible, outgoing and ready to develop new skills. I'm an expert in mobile applications and website testing with years of experience.Game TestingHTMLData EntryOnline ResearchSoftware TestingWordPressData MiningTest ReportMobile App Testing
- $20 hourlyI have experience in providing language services for all kind of contents. I have been involved in translation and proof reading for Mobile Apps and Websites localization. I have also worked on Subtitle translations from English to Hindi and proof read the English subtitles for Hindi contents. I am well versed with few translation tools such as PO editor and Subtitle Edit. Having almost 10 years of corporate exposure in Software QC, I can understand the contexts well and hence can provide quality translations and other services within given timelines.Game TestingWeb TestingUsability TestingHindi to English TranslationEnglish to Hindi TranslationMobile App TestingManual TestingTranslationProofreadingEnglishSubtitlesContent LocalizationHindi
- $11 hourlyMy name is Teresa Soares. I'm a Portuguese citizen. I hold a bachelor Degree in Logistic and Supply chain and I'm actually doing my research to conclude my master in human rights at Mahidol University in Thailand. I'm also a freelancer as transcriptionist for English and Portuguese languages. In the past 11 years I've been working in Logistic and supply chain activities, which includes stock management, customer service support and finance support. I have been doing research projects on business and human rights activities. Please see attached my CV for more information about me and my work activities. Hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards, Teresa SoaresGame TestingMystery ShoppingVoice-OverSAPData EntryCustomer ServiceData LogisticsVoice ActingNonprofit Organization
- $15 hourlyI work as both a freelance writer and software tester. I am also an experienced customer service advisor. I am a creative and enthusiastic writer, comfortable in various styles and types including technical writing, copy writing and blogging. I am a passionate and experienced technical professional. Highly driven to develop and implement innovative ways of delivering suitable and sensible solutions to technical problems. I'm experienced in working on both small and large scale testing projects on behalf of multi-national customers and have a natural talent for understanding business and technical requirements combined with a meticulous attention to detail. I am always incredibly thorough in all stages of the development life cycle and genuinely thrive in the QA process – specialising in discovering bugs that other testers may have overlooked. I find communication to be especially important in all aspects of the QA process, and always ensure my bug reports of clear and concise, as well as always being available for a developer to seek clarification at any reasonable time. I am familiar with all methodologies, having worked in Agile, SCRUM and waterfall teams previously, and am always looking to increase my skills and knowledge while working. As a customer service advisor I have worked with several of the largest companies in the UK, including Halifax Bank, Betfred, nPower and Nespresso. Delivering exceptional customer service from my home office via email, live chat and telephone.Game TestingWeb TestingTest Case DesignAutomated TestingManual TestingSoftware Testing
- $40 hourly💡Hello! Waiting to start work with you!💡 I've worked as a Quality Assurance Engineer for more than 6 years. I’m truly passionate about my work and always eager to learn new technologies. I'm specialized in web testing and mobile testing. I provide manual and automation cross-platform/browser testing, review software behavior and logic, track defects and report them. Meanwhile, I have participated in more than 15 projects and able to work on more than 4 projects simultaneously. Performing such types of testing: ✅ Manual ✅ Exploratory ✅ Functional ✅ System ✅ Regression Tech Skills: - Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL for Software Testing; - Development and execution of test cases, checklists, use cases; - Regression, acceptance, smoke, functional testing; - Defects creation/verification; - Preparing test reports/test plans; - Work with the client: requirement analysis, stand-ups and leading demo; - Release support and smoke testing on Production; - API testing (Postman); - Projects were developed and delivered using AGILE methodology; - Reviewing project requirement documents, functional specifications; - Working with bug tracking systems (JIRA, Azure Devops, TestRail, Asana,Trello); - Test Management Tools - TestRail, Zephyr, Azure Devops - Compatibility testing - BrowserStack Soft Skills ✔️ Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills ✔️ Strong Written and Verbal Communication ✔️ Willingness to Learn New Technologies ✔️ Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced Environment ✔️ Attention to detail ✔️ Ability to work independently and in team-based Environment ✔️ Strong interpersonal and presentation skills Waiting to start work with you!Game TestingAutomated TestingRobotic Process AutomationSeleniumAutomationEnglishQuality AssuranceAndroidMobile App TestingSelenium WebDriverBug Tracking & ReportsTest Automation FrameworkCypressJavaSoftware Testing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.