Hire the best Visual Merchandisers in Italy
Check out Visual Merchandisers in Italy with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyHi I'm Giulia Abbadessa, I'm an industrial and graphic designer. I studied in Bari and got my master's degree in Rome at La Sapienza. I currently live and work in Rome in the Visual Team of RaiPlay at RAI. I like to experiment with all possible media, digital and analog. I follow with passion contemporary art and I love to make small and minimal collages.Visual MerchandisingPhoto RetouchingPhoto RestorationImage RestorationAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorCollage IllustrationPhoto EditingCollageAdobe PhotoshopHTML5 CanvasAlbum Cover DesignUser Experience DesignGraphic DesignIndustrial Design
- $50 hourlyAfter graduating in 2009 with a degree in Fashion Design, Livia Quaresmini worked as a designer for many different independent fashion labels. She taught Fashion Design and Costume History at CFP Lonati Fashion School in her hometown, Brescia, for four years. In 2012, she decided to move to Florence, working as a vintage and costume jewelry expert. In 2016 she launched her own brand Hello, Wonderful!, a slow- fashion boutique located in the historic artisanal district of Florence. The mission of the ecologically-minded brand and retailer is creating fashionable pieces to treasure in wardrobes without hurting the planet. In July 2019, to further support her sustainable brand, she attended the Master Fashion and Sustainability: Understanding Luxury Fashion in a Changing World organized by the University of the Arts London. In the following year, she attended the master course, Fashion's Future: The Sustainable Development Goals organized by FASHION REVOLUTION. Since 2015, Livia joined Lorenzo De’ Medici, The Italian International Institute’s Fashion Design, Marketing and Merchandising department sharing her broad industry experience and expertise in apparel and retail with fashion design and merchandising students. She has been a Visual Merchandising and Trend Forecasting professor developing both courses with the aim to educate and train students for a successful future career in the fashion and textile industry.Visual MerchandisingFashionSustainabilitySustainable DesignTrend AnalysisFashion MerchandisingFashion IllustrationFashion DesignBrand GuidelinesAdobe IllustratorAdobe Creative Suite
- $150 hourlyCreative designer. I draw and create beautiful things. ILLUSTRATORE e AUTORE DI "LOST" 10/2020 - IN CORSO - Udine "Lost" è la mia ultima creazione artistica, una serie di sei libretti in cui parole e illustrazioni si fondono per esplorare la città di Udine,Visual MerchandisingGraphic DesignScreen PrintingBook CoverFashion DesignFashion MerchandisingTextile DesignCreative DirectionArt DirectionPaintingIllustrationAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopDrawing
- $20 hourlyCustomer service Customer Assistance Sales strategy Visual Merchandising People development and management People trainingVisual MerchandisingAdministrative SupportCustomer AnalysisContent CreationBusiness DevelopmentCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer Service AnalyticsTranslationTrainingSales StrategySales PresentationSales ManagementSales Promotion
- $16 hourlyI have experience with fashion and social media management but I also work as a translator in English and Italian. I can describe myself as a creative, open minded and enthusiastic person. I’m a hard worker and I’m also open to try new experiences to grow on my work career but personally as well.Visual MerchandisingFashion MerchandisingManagement SkillsItalianTranslationSocial Media ContentSocial Media Management
- $20 hourlyAs a marketer with extensive experience, I excel at proposing creative solutions for clients. Having worked in both the corporate and agency settings, I understand your goals and know how to align with you and your team. I can simplify the project, clarify details, improve efficiency, manage the schedule, and ensure timely delivery. Strong communication skills allow me to fully comprehend your brief from start to finish, resulting in a perfect outcome.Visual MerchandisingWardrobe StylingBusiness Proposal WritingProposal WritingFashion & Beauty
- $10 hourlyI am an Illustrator, specializing in Fashion Design. I create illustrations and posters, mixing manual and computer techniques. • Full project management from start to finish • Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch.Visual MerchandisingTextile DesignPaintingAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationMicrosoft ExcelAdobe InDesignAdobe Illustrator
- $50 hourlyScenography,visual design,storytelling,photoshop,3D software,Art direction,Installation,stage design. Comtemporary art/ performance. Sounds experiments. I am actively researching the intersection of psychology, philosophy,spirituality, language, and artistic communication within the realms of drama, literature, and theatre.Visual MerchandisingRetail MerchandisingCreative DirectionConcept ArtistryThought Leadership ContentStory ConceptGraphic DesignMerchandise Graphic DesignVisual ArtArt Direction
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.