Hire the best British Accent Voice-Over Artists in the United Kingdom
Check out British Accent Voice-Over Artists in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyWelcome to my profile! I'm Nathan Chatelier, a professional Voice Over artist based in London. With a versatile voice that's smooth, crisp, cheerful, and earthy, I bring words to life through the power of voice. I have had the pleasure of working with esteemed global clients such as Nestle, Lipton, and the Red Cross. Collaborating with these renowned brands has allowed me to showcase my skills on a global stage and deliver voiceovers that resonate with audiences. Equipped with a professional home studio, I use the reputable Sennheiser MKH 416 microphone to capture clean and clear recordings. Coupled with my expertise in audio editing and post-production, I ensure high-quality deliverables that meet the highest standards of professionalism. My experience spans various industries, including commercials, audiobooks, e-Learning, and more. Whether you need a warm narration, professional tone, or engaging voice for your project, I have the range and versatility to bring your vision to life. Known for my professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to client satisfaction, I strive to exceed expectations on every project. With clear communication and a collaborative approach, I ensure that the final product aligns perfectly with your vision. I am thrilled to be part of the Upwork community and look forward to working with you. If you're ready to embark on a voiceover journey that exceeds expectations, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let's create something exceptional together.British Accent Voice-OverVoice-Over RecordingVoice ActingCharacter DesignProfessional ToneVoice-OverVoice TalentYouTubeVoice RecordingEmotional ToneAudiobookNarrationMaleEnglishActingBritish English Accent
- $90 hourlyHi there! I'm Joy, and I'm a British/French law graduate and full-time professional voice actress. I am available to record in English or French as I'm bilingual - brought up by multilingual parents and having lived and studied in both countries. I have over 2,000 completed projects to my name, and I've worked with companies big and small across the globe to provide studio-quality commercial recordings, IVR messages, e-learning scripts, as well as a diverse range of character work. Some of my clients include JBL Harman, Ubisoft, Traveling DJs, Oxford Medical Simulation, and Archbears to name a few. All my work is recorded in my sound-treated home studio using a Rode NT1 microphone and Scarlett Audio Interface, then edited for background noise reduction and any other necessary alterations. I can send these to you in MP3, WAV, or any other format to suit your needs. I'm always happy to send plenty of examples of past work so you can be sure about whether you want to work with me before we start, as well as free samples of your current project! Please bear in mind I can alter my pitch, tone, and pace as required for the project. I'm flexible, so always feel free to ask. My turnaround time is almost always within 48 hours (usually 24), with the ability to deliver as quickly as within 3 hours if needed - just contact me first! All my deliveries come with at least one revision (doesn't include script changes). I pride myself on fast, professional work, both in the projects I deliver and in our interactions throughout the project. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to potentially working together. Best, JoyBritish Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverAudio RecordingVoice RecordingWritingVoice ActingEnglishFrenchBritish English AccentFemale
- $32 hourlyHave you created some text that you'd like a second pair of eyes to look over, checking the sense and refining it with perfect grammar and spelling? Or maybe English isn't your first language, and you'd like some help to make your copy read like it was written by a native speaker? Either way, you've come to the right place! My speciality is working with texts both long and short, and from all backgrounds, weeding out the typos and tweaking phrases or sentences to help the language flow as well as possible. My default is British English, but I'm happy to work in different styles (such as US English) or follow a set style guide. I started editing shortly after finishing my degree at Oxford 20 years ago, and am now a full-time freelancer working on all sorts of projects from my home office. I have a flexible but focused attitude to work and am often available for quick turnaround projects. I frequently work with people who don't have English as a mother tongue, and will put in the effort to make sure your text sounds like it's been written by a native speaker. I work primarily in British English but am happy to adapt to US/Australian styles where needed. What sort of projects do I work on? • Magazine work In the past I have worked as a subeditor for major UK magazines including BBC Good Food, Food & Travel, Lonely Planet Traveller, Good Housekeeping and Vogue; and as a subeditor/proofreader for customer publications for major brands including Marks & Spencer, English Heritage, Aston Martin and P&O Cruises. I now take on magazine proofreading and editing projects from home, using Word, PDFs or InDesign as appropriate. I hold a diploma in Magazine Editorial from the London School of Publishing. • Book/ebook proofreading My proofreading projects have included numerous books for Flame Tree Publishing, Alliance Publishing Trust and Ashgate Publishing, as well as texts for self-publishing clients. • Academic editing/proofreading I have worked on several essay submissions and journal articles for UK universities and other institutions around Europe. I understand how to avoid plagiarism and can work with several referencing styles including Harvard, Chicago, MLA and APA referencing. I hold both a BA degree from Oxford University and a Masters degree from London (Royal Academy of Music). I have recently (October 2019) completed an Academic Proofreading course with Proofreading Academy (London) to brush up my skills. • Website/blog proofreading I have worked on several corporate websites and personal blogs to refine the text while preserving the owner’s individual tone of voice. For this work I have had repeat clients and have ongoing contracts with others who appreciate a second pair of eyes. I am happy to work in Wordpress or provide Word documents with changes tracked. • Other editing/proofreading projects Almost anything you can suggest! Upwork has so far sent me: calendars, promotional brochures, job applications, CVs…British Accent Voice-OverProofreadingBritish English AccentAcademic ProofreadingEnglishAcademic EditingBook EditingEditing & ProofreadingCopywriting
- $75 hourlySince 2003, David has worked professionally as a voice-artist with a wide base of clients, including all major UK TV channels (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Five, Dave) and NBC in the United States. His portfolio includes commercials for major companies such as HP, McDonalds, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Morrisons, Wotsits, NFU Mutual, Burger King, Energy Efficiency, Nestle (KitKat) and many more. He works regularly with corporate clients, providing narration for 'How-it-works' explainer videos, Company IVR messages, e-learning hubs, unboxing guides and whiteboard videos. David has recorded multiple audiobooks and voiced the part of ‘Ernie’ the sheepdog, in the acclaimed film and TV series ‘Mist: Sheepdog Tales’ alongside David Jacobi, Mel Giedroyc, Brian Blessed and Una Stubbs. David’s voice is best described as standard-southern UK English. Warm, rich, and without a regional accent. Working from his home studio and using only the best equipment. Whatever your requirement, a first-rate finish is guaranteed.British Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverEnglishCorporate StyleVideo NarrationMiddle-Aged AdultBritish English AccentCorporate ToneVoice ActingNarrationElearningMale
- $50 hourly" The written word has a power that no image outside one`s own imagination can equal," Guy Barnes Award winning Audiobook Narrator/Producer Voice Over artist Session Vocalist I am a top-ratedUpworker and Award winning British Audiobook narrator and producer and actor my new movie Typo is showing on Amazon Prime and DVD, I am also a singer and composer/producer with my own studios. I have narrated such books as HG Well`s The Time Machine and Bram Stoker`s Dracula for Lukeman Literary in New York and was chosen by Morgan Rice to narrate the alternate beginning of his vast book series The Sorcerers Ring. I have narrated Fantasy, Biography, Horror, and children's books, including Beatrix Potter. I have voiced youtube video, corporate scripts for a lot of Finance and self-explainer articles and also books and videos, and you can find my work on Audible and other such platforms. As a songwriter and producer, and singer/Vo artist, I have worked for Mercury Records, Universal Records, Sony Entertainment, and Warner Bros and produced numerous bands and artists, and written and performed jingles and ads for hundreds of radio stations and podcasts. Prices are negotiable depending on your budget. In my spare time, I am a huge motorcycle nut and love a good road trip!British Accent Voice-OverVoice-Over RecordingScary ToneVoice RecordingMusic CompositionAudacityNarrationDramatic ToneVoice-OverGuitar PerformanceVoice ActingBritish English AccentEnglishAmerican English AccentSinging
- $60 hourlyA professional native BRITISH MALE voiceover and content producer. Home studio, fifteen years of experience in the broadcast and marketing industries. My voice has been heard on some of the biggest radio networks in the UK, including Heart, Capital FM and Nation Radio. I am also a professional copywriter with a bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature. I have extensive professional experience in website, blog, and e-mail copy, as well as strong SEO skills.British Accent Voice-OverBritish English AccentVoice-Over RecordingBritish English DialectBritish English AccentSEO Keyword ResearchLanding PageSEO WritingContent WritingWebsite ContentCopywritingVoice Over British AccentVoice ActingAudio EditingVoice-Over
- $150 hourlyI'm a World-Class "full-stack" Content Creator with 7+ years experience in writing, directing, videography, photography, acting, social media and branding expertise to offer which has built my personal brand to 50k+ following and notably helped BetterMe's (10M+ Downloads) Social Ads convert like crazy, Global Work & Travel lead the market with stand-out Ad creative & E8 Trading have a clean, polished social presence that fosters trust, integrity and brand-power all through my spokesperson-ship and producing content end-to-end that captivates community & exceeds objectives. While I'm currently developing and successfully marketing my own Personal Coaching Brand (an online relationship/life coaching business) I also manage Social Media funnels, crafting customer-first direct response advertising, creating compelling community-first content, leading brand strategy, and delivering upon all my values. As a result of my captivating speaker style and effective content strategy I've grown a community of over 50k Followers across Tik Tok, IG, and Youtube and run my own podcast and co-produce and host a podcast called "You, Me, Loving We" with my wife (who is a prolific creator herself, and ex-youtuber @jasminelipska). This has branched out to the success of other brands, being chosen to spearhead many AI, DTC, Finance and Wellness campaigns and even become the long-term brand rep and face for youtube channels; that's besides having created 1,000+ videos over 7 years for my own brand, and 100s for other world-leading ads, courses and marketing big-hitters. Bumble, BetterMe (10M+ Downloads), BBC, Forte Series, E8 Prop Firm, and Dizzi App are amongst the most notable who I've had the pleasure to work with. No day is the same, though I have first-hand experience of testing the market with my own content creation and brand development. I have the empathy, emotional intelligence, and NLP accreditations - perfect for marketing a Brand Voice and meaningful, impactful content. 🎓 I graduated Surrey Uni with a BSc First Class Business School Major; then later led me to run my own coaching company for the past 5 years. Along with Creatively directing and content creating for some of the largest brands. I have a commercial savvy, a creative flair, and deeply understand the mechanics of business, marketing and most of all SOCIALS! Truly understanding what it takes to create compelling thumb-stopping content for both the front-end face of a brand, to crafting in post-production making content HOT through strategy native to the social platform. So, What World-Class Creatives can you expect working with me? ✅ Short, and Long-Form Ad Creatives ✅ VSL's, How To's & Explainer Videos ✅ Be Your Social Media Spokesperson and Content Creator ✅ UGC ✅ Unboxing/Reviews/Demo's ✅ Voiceovers ✅ Course Content, Inductions, & Internal Content ✅ SEO Optimised Landing Page Video 🕺🏼 Don't just take it from me, see what Jay Head of Marketing for Global Work & Travel has to say: "This is fantastic! 👏👌 Very fun, engaging and professional-grade. Love your work." 🕺🏼Chris from Air Landline: "Josh is an absolute superstar for our project. He was very enthusiastic and professional and throughout and produced exactly what we were looking for. I added a bonus as I was very happy with the work and looking forward to launching the video. I 1000% recommend Josh." 🕺🏼aaand, Angelina from BetterMe: "Love working with Josh! His content creation and production skills are simply top-notch. His communication style, combined with prompt responses, has made collaborating a seamless and enjoyable experience. And Josh, man, I appreciate you being open to new projects and willing to go the extra mile :)" No matter how big your vision is, I've got you covered - having proven to impress leaders in their respective industries. 🙌🏼 ------- 📚 Top Skills involve: Brand Spokesperson, Acting, Content Creation, Videography, Copywriting, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Ads, Brand Strategy, and Marketing. My Creative shines through in Photography, Videography, with proficiency with Davinci Resolve video editing, Photoshop and Lightroom. I am also a charismatic spokesperson, with potential to be face of a brand - Modelling, Acting and Content marketing is where I've utilised my creativity to build brands from zero to hero with new initiatives and strategy. I also have proficiency with Website development and graphic design. 🚀 In whole, I'm an entrepreneurial, creative and driven spirit, which will be committed to contribute your businesses development, thus increase revenue and impact to the wider world. 📸 Equipment: Sony a6400 35mm, Canon MKII wide lens, G7X (Dual Camera setup possible) Shure MV7 & Blue Yeti (for 2nd Mic) Godox SL60IID Key Light Godox RGB Tube Light x2 Macbook Pro M2 2023 iPhone 14 Pro Green Screen Adobe Suite, FCP and Garageband ProficientBritish Accent Voice-OverUGCBritish English AccentContent CreationMale VoiceAd Content CreationOn-Camera PresentingVoice-OverTikTok AdTikTokCreative DirectionAd CreativeActingModelingSpokesperson VideoExplainer Video
- $50 hourlyI have a natural and neutral RP British accent. I have experience voicing in a variety of genres including audiobooks, YouTube channels (in a variety of niches), commercials and telephone switchboard messages. I use my home studio (fully sound insulated and echo proofed) to record into a large condenser microphone. The raw files are then edited using Reaper software to remove any vocal clicks, breaths or noises to a high, professional standard. Your files will be delivered to you usually via Dropbox (unless you have another preference) and in the format of your choice. Obviously, I love speaking but I also love LISTENING. Listening is essential for good communication and I am very easy to contact with clear communication and response times. I am based in the UK but work with people all over the world including the UAE, US, Europe and Japan.British Accent Voice-OverAudiobook NarrationGaming VideoVoice-Over RecordingVoice RecordingFemale VoiceVoice-OverAudio ProductionAudio EditingAudio RecordingBritish English DialectBritish English AccentMiddle-Aged AdultNarrationVoice Acting
- $100 hourlyI am a UK Based British Voiceover Artist operating out of a Professional Studio in Essex - Just outside of London. I strive to make every project a dream come true, no matter what you want a voiceover for! Let's have a chat and make your dream a reality!British Accent Voice-OverAudio EditingAudio RecordingVoice-OverMaleYoung AdultMiddle-Aged AdultEnglishBritish English AccentAudacityAvid Pro ToolsCalming Tone
- $80 hourlyVersatile, expressive, warm and engaging voice with native British English accent. I am equally comfortable using both British and US English dialects. I can adapt my tone, pace and vocal style to the content and aim of your script and unique project, I feel excited, enthusiastic and open-minded to new projects coming my way ( I can negotiate a fair price, if your budget is limited, in order to bring a new idea to life) I respond well to authentic projects with some real Heart, Original Thought and Soul in them. I am always open-minded though and open to new ideas - keep them new and interesting please! Let's collaborate and share our real skills! I am able to use multiple accents (American, Australian, English, Irish, Scottish most European accents...I can do most, so ask me if your requirements are beyond these) My secondary languages are French, Spanish and Italian with growing Portuguese.British Accent Voice-OverExplainer VideoYoung AdultAudio ProductionVideo NarrationAudiobook/PodcastVoice ActingAudiobookCalming ToneNarrationFemaleAudio EditingBritish English AccentAmerican English AccentTrailer
- $45 hourlyEditor and proofreader of academic, technical, scientific and business documents, I also edit and reformat film and TV screenplays and theatre/theater play scripts, having worked on production of local community theatre performances since 2006. Native UK English speaker with Masters degree. Resume/CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile writer with experience in recruiting in the design, manufacturing and engineering industry. I specialise in copy editing and proof-reading of: • TV/film screenplays or theatre (theater) stage scripts in MS Word or Final Draft software • Academic thesis, dissertation or essay up to PhD/doctorate level • Non-fiction books, e-books and manuscripts on engineering, technology or science subjects • Technical papers for submission to journals As career coach, I am expert in writing: • Eye-catching CV’s, resumes and cover letters • Letters of intent for college applications, for MBA courses for example Why choose me? Throughout my career in the aerospace industry, I have always insisted on written work being logical and easy to understand with correct English spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting. I’d love to get your document or script to 100% perfection, on time and within budget. Please contact me to discuss your project, so I can deliver to your complete satisfaction. Hope to hear from you soon! Rob S.British Accent Voice-OverScriptScreenplayBritish English AccentEditing & ProofreadingFilm ScreenplayTV ScreenplayFinal DraftBritish English DialectProofreadingScriptwritingTechnical EditingScreenwritingAcademic EditingEnglish
- $95 hourlyCould you, or your company, benefit from my warm, deep, North East British tone, and the 'reliable & honest' brand confidence & trust that it inspires? Or from my wealth of experience, crafting & delivering a pitch or presentation specifically tailored to resonate with your target audience? Hi, I'm Vandeen, a full-time British voice actor from Newcastle Upon Tyne, specialising in providing voice overs & narrations in my authentic native Northern British, (Tyneside / Geordie / Northumbrian) English accents. I love to connect & bond reputable brands and clients with their customers & audiences. For over 24 years my voice was utilised exclusively to sell, support, explain & train people in the industrial electrical & factory automation sectors. Promoting products & services from Global manufacturers such as:- Siemens, General Electric, ABB, M.K. Etc. No client is too large, or too small, and they all get the same great level of service! Since I started freelancing I've worked on projects for the likes of the UK government, regional Police forces, HUAWEI, on their "Hey Celia" voice recognition system, all the way through to an individual wanting a bedtime story recorded for their children. I've featured in adverts, introduction videos, product explainers, & even some poetry in my native Northumbrian / Geordie accent. I pride myself on giving excellent customer service with an unsurpassed attention to detail, & I always aim to go above & beyond every clients' expectations. Plus, by investing time to learn about my clients & their marketplace, I ensure my audio will connect with their audience in an authentic manner for maximum impact. So…. Authoritative or Zany – Relaxed or Rigid – Corporate or Conversational Whatever it is, please contact me with your requirements & script; we can have a chat & see if we're a good fit. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Vandeen # # Please contact me for a custom quotation based on your script and intended usage. # # NB - I only work on fixed price contracts that are fully funded to Upwork Escrow Working exclusively on fixed price contracts allows freelancers to take exception to the blanket UpWork optional service contract & apply their own T's & C's, Copyright restrictions, & usage licensing. N.B. I retain full copyright of all work & submissions, including auditions, samples, & demo's. Your required usage licencing must be agreed in advance & will only take effect once payment is received in full. I expressly forbid any of my media to be submitted to any existing or future AI technology e.g. for training / cloning / synthesizing / reproduction or any future generative or adaptive purposes. Additionally I reserve the right to decline any script which may result in a conflict of interests, &/or requests for audio that I feel is inappropriate/misleading/or could damage my professional standing or ongoing client relationships. Engagement by hiring or contacting me via this platform confirms your acceptance of these terms.British Accent Voice-OverConversational FluencyAuthoritative ToneCalming ToneVoice-Over RecordingTrainingCorporate StyleCasual ToneCorporate ToneSalesVoice-OverVoice ActingBritish English DialectMaleBritish English AccentEnglish
- $150 hourlyHi, I'm Mike, a full time British voice over artist and I would love to help you deliver your project. I have a professional home sound treated studio. Working with professional equipment NOT voice recording into a mobile phone. Authentic, Natural, Conversational, Professional. I can record independently, but I also offer you the ability to direct the voiceover recording yourself, via Source Connect, Zoom, Skype, Telephone and we will work together to get you the exact delivery you require. My recent clients include - AMC/Nintendo, Vegan Fried Chicken, Lobster Mobile, Digiexcell, Inkpact, Trolle Company, The Railway Hub. It is my goal to bring you the VERY BEST customer service and the highest quality VOICE OVER. I have extensive experience in: • Poetry • Corporate Narration • Commercials • Explainer Videos • E-Learning • Phone Systems/Call Waiting • Video Game characters • Audiobooks • Documentaries Not ready to order yet? Favourite this gig so you can find me later. I look forward to working with you. **Any question, please send me a message and I can tailor a bespoke quote to suit you**British Accent Voice-OverMale VoiceYouTubeVoice-OverAdvertisementCommercial StyleNeutral ToneRadioCharacterElearningVoice-Over RecordingVoice ActingBritish English DialectMiddle-Aged AdultMaleBritish English Accent
- $110 hourly🚀 Generating over 10 million views across Instagram & TikTok + 50,000 Followers 👉 Want to create captivating & engaging video content for your brand? 👍 I can help! 📹 15 years of performing arts experience combined with over 5 years in social media marketing makes me the ideal candidate to create engaging Video Content & UGC for your brand. ✅ Social media video content ✅ UGC (User Generated Content) ✅ Spokesperson videos ✅ Tutorials ✅ Presenter videos ✅ Training videos ✅ Commercials (TV, social media, radio) ✅ Acting & Modelling ✅ Presentations ✅ E-learning courses ✅ Educational video content ✅ Product modelling 👉 I enjoy working closely with a variety of brands within the following niches: E-Commerce, Fashion, Beauty, Skincare, Online Education, Tech, Finance, and Dating along with many more. 📲 With over 5 years of digital marketing experience helping brands develop effective social media strategies to help them boost their online presence, grow their following, and generate conversions. This often includes generating captivating video content for TikTok & IG reels, as well as establishing influencer partnership programmes and paid advertising strategies. 💬 "Natasha's UGC creatives have truly elevated our company's image! Her talent shines through in every design, capturing our brand essence flawlessly. Her attention to detail, creativity, and dedication have greatly impressed us. These creatives have sparked engaging conversations and boosted our online presence. We're thrilled to have Natasha on our team, and we can't wait to see more of her fantastic work! Keep up the amazing job, Natasha!" 🌍 Let's Make Sure You're Heard In Our Noisy World!British Accent Voice-OvereCommerceEnglishMarketing StrategySocial Media Account SetupInfluencer MarketingInternet MarketingCommunity ManagementTestimonial VideoProduct VideoInstagram ReelsGreen ScreenSocial Media VideoNarrated PresentationVideo NarrationVideo CommercialBritish English AccentSpokesperson VideoFemaleModelingActingShort Video AdTikTok
- $50 hourlyI am a 27-year-old voice actor from South Africa currently living in London. My unique accent paired with my large vocal range allows me to offer a wide variety of characters of different ages, emotions, and accents at your disposal. However, If there is a more serious request such as an educational video or a documentary narration, I can also be professional and informative with what is described as a very calming voice.British Accent Voice-OverElearningAudio EditingVoice RecordingAudio ProductionAdvertisementAmerican English AccentVoice ActingVoice-OverSouth African English DialectBritish English AccentEnglishMale
- $40 hourlyI have a proven track record of publication - two novels and over 30 short stories, as well as multiple articles in magazines. I have provided copy editing and proofreading services to many other writers and authors, some of whom have gone on to be published. I have also worked as an editor for several short story anthologies on behalf of small independent presses. I can provide a very quick turnaround time, high levels of accuracy and detailed comments on the flow and general effect of the writing.British Accent Voice-OverUS English DialectProofreadingMicrosoft WordError DetectionGoogle DocsBritish English AccentLine EditingEnglishCopy Editing
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm George, a voice actor from England with a passion for creating engaging content. With my distinctive, deep English accent I can create work you will be proud to share. I have worked as a narrator for sports news, product explanation and sales videos, and character acting. Each week, YouTube videos that feature my narration receive over 1 million views. I work from my home studio, recording on a Neumann TLM103 in an audio insulated and treated room. I'm also an experienced audio editor, capable of mixing and mastering my own work. Working from home, also allows me to turn around work within 24 hours when required meaning you can achieve your deadlines. My Top Rated badge and 100% client satisfaction should be all the proof you need that I am the right voice over artist for your job. If you want to know what my past clients have to say, check out the reviews below. I would love the opportunity to work with you and make your project a success!British Accent Voice-OverDeep ToneVoice RecordingNarrationScriptwritingEnergetic ToneNatural ToneVoice-Over RecordingVoice ActingSexy ToneCasual ToneSmooth Voice ToneCalming ToneVoice-OverMaleEnglishBritish English Accent
- $180 hourlyAfter 35 years performing and recording voice I am well placed to provide you with the fast, professional and friendly service that you deserve from my own broadcast quality studio. Clients include Premier Inn, Allergen Medical, Broadway Broadband, Half Human, Games, Wordcraft and many, many more clients from all over the world. My natural accent is a deep and mellifluous Southern Welsh, but I can also deliver in RP, West Country, South East England, Scottish or Southern Irish accent. Feel free to ask me for a test read for your project. I very much enjoy dramatic and character work, but I am equally comfortable performing explainers, commercials, IVR prompts and audiobooks. I have freelanced for over 30 years and I have learned that the greatest satisfaction is in exceeding the expectations of customers. Indeed, I have never encountered a customer who has not been 100% happy with their voice over from me. I always aim to deliver exactly what you want. I do not have an egotistical response to critique and so I am always happy to work with my clients to achieve their end goal. I love my job, and I am particularly good at providing fast and professional output at very short notice.British Accent Voice-OverWelshVoice-OverVideo NarrationVideo CommercialDramatic ToneAudiobookScary ToneCasual ToneBritish English AccentVoice Acting
- $150 hourlyThank you for taking the time to look at my profile. An award nominated voice over talent. Rich, smooth, full bodied and versatile are just some of the ways my voice has been described by my past clients who have included: NHS Florence and the Machine Lloyds Halifax Banking Group Boy George JustGiving Mark Ronson IRIS Listen well C2C Rail and many more... Whether recording voice overs or tuneful vocals, my voice is reassuringly real and engaging. My voice age range is about be 30-60 From my professional voice studio I will record, edit and produce industry standard recordings for your product or project on time with a swift turn around. My studio is equipped with two microphones (the industry standard Sennheiser MKH416 & Rode NT1). An Audient ID14 & iD4 audio interfaces and Logic Pro X as my DAW of choice. All produced in an acoustically treated room. So you will find no background noise or hissing in my recordings Finally, a few tips that might help me provide a better read for you and thus help you to connect with your target audience, I would ask for clear instructions with pronunciations of tricky words sent to me (where possible) on an audio file. If my voice over is destined to have background music in the finished edit. Then a copy of the music will really help me to pitch the perfect tone and deliver the right type of performance for your project. I hope that I can be the right fit for your project so I can help you to achieve your goals. Let me be your voice over solution. Warm regards Linton TullochBritish Accent Voice-OverNatural ToneVoice TalentMale VoiceDeep ToneSingingConversational FluencyVoice-OverSmooth Voice ToneBritish English AccentCasual ToneMaleCalming ToneVoice ActingAuthoritative ToneEnergetic Tone
- $65 hourlyI'm an exceptional video spokesperson and voiceover, producing, performing and filming the highest quality spokesperson videos, specifically tailored for e-learning courses, business, and advertising across the globe. . Professional green-screen studio! . State of the art 4K digital cameras! . Very easy to deal with - just send me the script and I'll do the rest! . Unmatched communication and client support throughout! . 1080p or 4K Ultra HDBritish Accent Voice-OverExplainer VideoVideo ProductionVoice ActingBritish English AccentVoice-OverYouTube Channel IntroYouTubeContent CreationVideo AdvertisingPromotional VideoElearning VideoVideo CameraVideo Editing & ProductionChroma KeyingGreen Screen
- $45 hourlyHi, I am Rachel, I am a 51-year-old native British female. I am a voice over artist with an RP British accent, and have a high level of written English. As I have several job skills, I have listed them separately below. You will also find that I have created specialised profiles for each and provided samples in the portfolio section of my profile. Blog and Article Writing I can write and perform Internet research for blog articles on any subject, although my speciality is dogs, pets, animals, travel, DIY, ex-pat life, and property. I have a blog on Medium, which I can give you the link too. I am also able to write SEO content. All my written work is run through Grammarly before submission to ensure it is grammatically correct and free from spelling errors. You can find samples of articles I have written in the portfolio section. Voice over Artist I am a British English RP voice talent and actor /actress. I have a professional standard microphone and a home studio to record in. I use Audacity to edit my audio tapes and remove all breaths, background noise etc. I can export audio files in WAV or MP3 format. I can make voice overs for YouTube, TikTok or Instagram videos. I can also record audio for adverts, audiobooks, telephone answering systems etc. Please check out my voice-over samples in the portfolio section. UGC content/ actress/actor for social media For video presentations, I don't have any specialist recording equipment (only my phone.) However, I have a tripod and background screens, including a green screen. I can make UGC videos for use on TikTok etc. I have set up accounts with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube for my dogs, so I am familiar with social media and making reels and YouTube videos. I also have professional standard voice recording equipment, so I can provide the very best voice overs to go with my videos. I am a middle-aged, British ex-pat lady. I moved to Spain 14 years ago and gave up working full-time. I am a dog trainer, and my life revolves around my dogs, training, and competing with them. They are a black working cocker spaniel and two Siberian huskies, should you be looking for a canine actor or model. I earn a small income from being a landlord in the UK. Previously when I worked full-time, I was an assistant buyer for a tile company. I have also worked in the past as a data entry clerk. My hobbies other than dog-related things are reading, gardening, DIY, travel, van life, making videos/reels, and writing fiction.British Accent Voice-OverYouTube VideoSocial Media Ad CampaignSocial Media AdvertisingVideo Intro & OutroActingUGCTestimonial VideoSpokesperson VideoContent CreationAnimals & PetsVideo NarrationVoice-OverBritish English DialectPetsBritish English Accent
- $90 hourlyGot a project that needs a voice? Contact me today and find out how I can become that voice for you. In return you will get a successful, diligent and professional Voiceover artist. I am a British male RP Voice artist and Actor, the Voice of F101: A Formula 1 and Skill Set: Finance and Business youTube channels. I am Multi talented, with many accents and styles to call upon. I can narrate compellingly authoritative corporate reads, sincere documentaries, or zany characters for videos games and podcasts. I narrate audio books for many genres, Including the latest 4 part King Arthur - Excalibur Rising novels by Eileen Enwright Hodgetts. I have worked with the best selling British playwright & author, Robin Hawdon and helped bring his nail-biting political thriller; Number Ten, alive with my narration. A future two novels about the pioneering days of the British South African Expeditions forces. A humorous adult story about a Grey alien and his hapless robot servant and many, many more.British Accent Voice-OverAudio MasteringAudio EditingCalming ToneCorporate ToneVoice of the CustomerYouTubeAudiobook NarrationMale VoiceExplainer VideoVoice TalentVoice-OverNarrationInteractive Voice ResponseVoice ActingBritish English Accent
- $75 hourlyProfessional Actor & Voice Over Artiste with over 20 years experience. Experienced Cruise Director on Ocean ships, Stage Hypnotist & Game Show Host. Available with own Home Recording Studio for your professional needs.British Accent Voice-OverDramatic ToneAudio ProductionYouTubeCorporate StyleCorporate VideoTV AdvertisingCorporate ToneHypnosisMeditationRadioMale VoiceVoice-Over RecordingVoice-OverVoice ActingBritish English Accent
- $100 hourlyI was trained by professional voiceover Gary Terzza and by Mike Adams for Audiobook production. With a versatile British voice - relaxed and sincere for corporates and e-learning. Persuasive and believable for advertising and promos. Evocative storytelling for audiobooks. Deliver edited and finished voiceover. Am a good communicator and easy to work with. I also read and write fiction so am relaxed around words. Thanks for dropping by and look forward to working with you!British Accent Voice-OverMiddle-Aged AdultBritish English AccentVoice ActingNarrationElearningAudiobookArticulate PresenterDocumentaryRadio AdSmooth Voice ToneVoice-OverMale VoiceVoice of the CustomerVoice-Over Recording
- $40 hourlyVoice over artist, musician and sound designer based just outside London, England. Internationally touring musician for the past 4 years with Alfie Templeman, having made appearances on Top of The Pops, VEVO, Radio 1's live lounge and many more television/ online broadcasts, as well as touring across 5 continents and appearing at many festivals, including Glastonbury and Radio 1's Big Weekend. As well as touring, I also record, produce and release my own work, utilising high end audio recording and editing equipment. Specialities include: -Bass (fretless and fretted), guitar and vocals (both main and supporting) -Backline design and teching with PLAYaudio setups -Sound engineering -Voice over for Adverts and short films -Sound design for adverts -Pedal board design for HELIX products -Making a damn good cup of coffee I am eager to break into new work, including voiceover work for audiobooks, video games and films/shows. I'm a nerd at heart and always enjoying completing particularly challenging work.British Accent Voice-OverBritish English AccentAudio EditingVoice RecordingVoice TalentMusic & Sound DesignVocal TrackAudio RecordingAudio & Music SoftwareAudio EngineeringVoice-OverSound DesignVoice ActingAmbient Sound DesignSound MixingAudio Production
- $35 hourlyExperienced writer and researcher; over 20 years' experience of writing; in-depth knowledge of SEO and keywording. Qualified chartered librarian with excellent research skills; MA in Information and Library Management. Bachelor's Degree in French and German; professional management qualifications and training; formal training in journalism, online marketing techniques, and complementary medicine/therapies. 20+ years' information management experience in healthcare/medical, educational and scientific organizations. UK resident; British English native speaker with good knowledge of American and International English. Qualified modern languages teacher (UK). Excellent grammar & spelling (British, American and International English). Accustomed to proof-reading, editing and writing to tight deadlines for a range of different audiences. Particular areas of interest: healthcare including new age, alternative and complementary medicine, education, language learning, lifestyle, travel, food and drink. Fast, accurate keyboard skills including audio transcription (80wpm+), over 20 years' experience of Microsoft Office in all its Windows incarnations plus many other content management systems and specialist and generalist ICT applications.British Accent Voice-OverWritingGoogle SearchBritish English AccentContent WritingBook WritingEditing & ProofreadingResearcherEbook WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingGhostwriting
- $150 hourlyColin is a native UK/British voice over artist, with many years experience in voice overs and broadcasting. His voice is described as a warm, natural, clear and engaging voice, conversational and friendly, but also corporate and able to perform accents and characterisation, too. Colin records from a high quality home studio, and edits and post produces most of his own work. He has many international clients; companies producing videos, explainers, corporate presentations, TV narration, audiobook and e-learning, etc. Colin works full time from his home studio and can turn your project around quickly, efficiently and work with you for 100% satisfaction. He can also send custom demos for samples and discuss any voice work you may have. A child voice (age range 5-10) is also available for voice recordings.British Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverAudio ProductionRadio BroadcastingIVR SoftwareNarrationBritish English AccentElearningAudiobookChild
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.