Hire the best Wireless Freelancers in India
Check out Wireless Freelancers in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyHolding a Rich experience in NFC, RFID & Bluetooth integrated solution. I have a skilled team in Device integration in Android, iOS & Desktop application Rich 20+ years of experience in IT organization. Mentor & Certified Scrum Master Solution Provided for Customers: 1. Unique Product Authentication 2. Know Your Customer - Mobile app by Scanning NFC Passports 3. Enterprise Software for Healthcare Industry with collecting information from Medical Device. 4. Inventory Tracking System using RFID / NFC 5. Employee Tracking using Passive & Active RFID 6. Event Management System using NFC 7. Digital Business Card Experienced in Integrating Mobile App (Android / iOS) with major NFC IC's 1. NTAG424 DNA & NTAG424 DNA Tag Tamper 2. NTAG213 / 215 / 216 3. DESFire Module M890 4. Mifare Classic 1K / 4K / 8K 5. Mifare DESFire EV1 / DESFire EV2 6. Mifare Ultralight & Ultralight C 7. M24LR04E-RDW6T/2 8. NFC-TAG-MN63Y1213_2020 Experienced in NFC & Bluetooth connectivity Readers : 1. ACR122U USB reader 2. ACR 1255U-J1 Bluetooth NFC Reader 3. ACR1311U-N2 Bluetooth NFC Reader RFID Device Integration with Cloud via MQTT: 1. [Passive RFID] 4 Port & 2 Port UHF RFID Fixed Reader 2. [Passive RFID] C72 Handheld UHF Reader 3. [Passive RFID] Sanray UHF RFID Integrated Handheld Reader F5009-H 4. [Active RFID] Sanray Active RFID Fixed Reader 5. [Passive RFID] UHF RFID Tag Printer Build applications using RFID UHF Tags: 1. Smartrac R6 DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6) 2. Vulcan RFID Foam Backed Wristband (Monza R6) 3. Confidex Carrier Tough Slim RFID Tag (Monza 4QT) 4. Zebra UHF RFID Cards 5. Omni-ID Adept 650P RFID Cards 6. Triathlon Race Timing UHF RFID Sample Tags Expert Consultation in NFC, RFID & Bluetooth - Mobile App Development - iOS & Android - Mobile App Development - Native (Android - Java & Kotlin, iOS - Swift) & Flutter - Mobile App integration with PCB Boards & External Devices such as Weigh Scale - Server Development - C# Dot Net & Python - Build Interactive Website | Mobile App - UI & UX | Logo Design Proven Track Record - Building complete product for clients - Solution Provider - In Handling and Mentoring teams. Strong engineering & professional skills in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirements Analysis, Business Analysis and Solution Architecture.WirelessPythonAndroidWireless CommunicationBluetoothBLENFCCSS 3Android StudioC#JavaMicrosoft Visual C++C++CRFIDAndroid App Development
- $40 hourlyFirmware Development(C, C++), Arduino, Embedded System, Hardware Development and Prototyping, PCB Designing, Controllers (Atmegaxx, ESP8266, Esp32,stm32,nrf52 ), Wireless Communication (WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE, LoRa, RF), Android App Development, Hardware Hacking, CAD Designing,3D Printing.WirelessESP8266Research & DevelopmentPCB DesignBluetooth LEAndroidInternet of Things3D PrintingRoboticsHardware PrototypingArduinoWireless CommunicationLoRaEmbedded SystemESP32SensorBluetoothArduino Firmware
- $49 hourly1. Are you looking for a quick but stable validated solution? Sure, I will deliver. 2. Do you want me to hand-hold your team to make them delivery engines? That's me. 3. Are you looking for outsourcing a few modules of your project? You can count on me. I will do it to the client's total satisfaction. 4. I am your go-to person for software and embedded Firmware design, development, mentoring, testing and documentation. 5. My documents are precise, very readable and standards compliant I have an MTech in Embedded Systems from BITS Pilani. BE in Electronics & Communication (First Rank to University)WirelessDigital Signal ProcessingVHDLCoding LessonNetwork Traffic AnalysisEmbedded LinuxZigbeeGNU OctaveWireless CommunicationCEmbedded SystemTechnical Project ManagementProblem SolvingTech & ITSoftware DebuggingC++
- $50 hourlyWireless LAN developer with understanding of RF technologies. Experience in: * Linux WLAN device drivers (qca drivers, ath10k,mtk) * OpenWrt Firmware customization on various Access point platforms (IPQ8064, IPQ8074, IPQ4019, MT7688, IPQ6018, etc) * Projects worked on: 1. Rate adaptation on Atheros WiFi cards. 2. WiFi Access in Vehicular environments (802.11p, WAVE, DSRC, V2V) 3. WiFi Mesh networks (Qualcomm Wifi SON, Multi AP architecture, WiFi mesh) 4. City wide WiFi Network. 5. Captive portals for WiFi networks 6. Cloud platforms - OpenSync , OpenWISPWirelessOpenWrtLinuxDriver DevelopmentInternet of ThingsGolangEmbedded CWiFiEmbedded LinuxEmbedded SystemFirmwareMicrocontroller ProgrammingWireless Communication
- $40 hourlyCisco Wireless & Security Expert and Sr. Technical Consultant CCNA, CCNP, CMNA Certified. Solution-oriented and Quality-focused Professional with more than ten years of experience related to IT network infrastructure designing, implementation, and deployment. Expert in technical project management, VPN Configuration, Cisco ISE, Firewalls, network security, Cisco devices, Routers/Switches, wireless LAN. Experience in planning, testing, implementing, configuring, troubleshooting, and administrating network and operating systems. Over the years, I have deployed, troubleshoot, tuned, and optimized various networks consisting of Cisco networking products. Worked as a Sr. Network Engineer, Have Good experience in Wireless Survey Airmagnet Wireless Heatmap with Airmagnet and Ekahau I am comfortable operating on a wide range of Platform on Cisco and Cisco Meraki Portfolio can offer you my Services in Consulting, Project planning, implementation, technical support. I have an excellent understanding of the entire infrastructure design process, including implementation and Solution Designing. I look forward to working with you on your IT and Networking Project. Devices Worked on Cisco Router 1900, 2900, 3900, all 4k Series Cisco Catalyst Switch 2960, 2960x, 3650, 3850, 9200/L, 9300 etc Cisco Wireless : 2504, 5508, 3504, 9800L , AP - 1700, 2700, 3700, 1800, 2800, 3800, 9100 Mobility Express, EWC and OutDoor Access Point (1532/ 1552/ 1572/ 1542/ 1562) etc Firewall & AMP; Security: ASA 55xx Series, FTD, ISE, WSA, ESA, Umbrella Video Conference: MX Series, SX Series, Room Kit all Series, C Series, etc Cisco Meraki All Product Range: All MX Series (MX64, MX65, MX67, MX68,MX84, MX100, MX250 etc) All MS Series (MS120,MS 125, MS210, MS250, MS225, MS350, MS410 etc) All MR Series (MR33, MR36, MR42, MR45, MR46, MR56 MR52/53,55, MR74) Have assisted for Cisco Partner Certification to Become Select and Premier Certification.WirelessWireless LAN ControllerCisco PrimeNetwork EngineeringProject PlansCisco Certified Network AssociateWireless CommunicationCisco RouterCisco WLCCisco MerakiCisco Certified Network ProfessionalWireless SecurityWireless Network ImplementationCisco IOSCisco ASA
- $60 hourly12 Years of experience in Wireless network, Network security, Information Security, Cyber Security, SOC. Implemented SOC solution using different vendor SIEM such as Sentinel, Fortisiem, logrythm. Document all activities during an incident and providing leadership with status updates during the life cycle of the incident. Analyze a variety of network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Sys Logs, SIEM, IPS, Data loss prevention etc.) to determine the correct remediation actions and escalation paths for each incident. Conducting security audits of the whole infrastructure and coordinating with different teams to fix the issues based on criticality. Creating playbooks, workbooks for the SOC environment and also help in creating MSB document for several security products. Expertise in wireless networks with different vendors such as Aruba, fortinet, sonicwall and worked on devices like Aruba Instant Access point, Aruba controller, fortiAP, Sonicpoint, Routing and switching, Wireless security. Administrating s veral firewall vendors such as ASA firewall, Dell SonicWALL UTM Appliance, Fortigate, Palo Alto and several other products such as FortiADC, FortiDDDOS, tipping point, trellix Fireye, arbor ddos, Akamai WAF, Zscaler Proxy, Symantec blue cost proxy, forcepoint DLP, Microsoft Azure, F5 FortiWeb, FortiAP, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Techniques. • Experience in Vulnerability/Risk/Web Security assessment using Qualys Guard, Nessus.WirelessFirewallNetwork AnalysisNetwork SecurityWeb Application FirewallCloud SecuritySecurity Information & Event ManagementSecurity AnalysisWireless CommunicationPalo Alto FirewallsFortinet TechnologiesSecurity Operation CenterAntivirus & Security SoftwareMalwareVulnerability AssessmentPenetration Testing
- $30 hourlyI have 12 years of experience into Network consulting and selection of the right vendor as per the requirement. The consulting approach includes :- Designing Deployment, Support, Presales and sales of Wireless, Network, and Security in my professional career. Couple of Projects executed as Freelancer for Cisco Wireless (WLC, ISE) , Aruba wireless (MM MC and Clearpass NAC) , Mikrotik Edge Router, Ubiquiti UAPs and Edge Router. Huawei Wireless controllers. CCTV camera and control room set up for large campuses and smart cities Certifications and courses have done:- CCNA certified, Attended the CWNA and CWDP, SD-WAN,Palo Alto course. I Conducted Corporate training on wireless technologies.WirelessWireless CommunicationRADIUSSystems EngineeringFirewallNetwork AdministrationWiFiNetwork DesignNetwork Access ControlNetwork SecurityArubaCisco WLCCisco RouterCisco ISEWireless SecurityWireless Network Implementation
- $25 hourlyI am a full time freelancer. ~ 15+ years of industry experience in Embedded system design and development ~ I have worked with different type of RTOS ~ Expert in working with Mesh network using BLE. ~ Delivering the End to End product solutions from the scratch. ~ Very Good knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle and SDLC. My Expertise: I have worked with diverse technologies throughout my career keeping Embedded firmware design and development in the center. I hold the expertise in following areas. 1. Embedded firmware development 2. Board bring up and prototype validation. 3. Mesh Network design 4. Custom Mesh Network implementation 5. Prototype design and development 6. Product development using IoT ecosystem. 7. Documentation Skills: C | C++ | FreeRTOS | BLE | WiFI | ZigBee | RFID | NFC | Zephyr RTOS Micro-controllers Worked on: Espressif's ESP32 | ESP8266, Nordic's nRF51422 | nRF51822 | nRF52811 | nRF52832 | nRF52833 | nRF52840 ST Microelectronics' STM32 | STM8, Dialog's DA14531 SmartBond TINY™ Module Silicon Labs’ BGM11S12F256GA GSM/GPS/CDMA chips SIM800 Protocols: TCP/IP | HTTP | HTTPS | MQTT | MQTTS | MDNS | GPRS | GPS Zigbee3.0 | THREAD | 2.4 GHz Raw Radio | ESB | ANT | BLE | WiFi | NFC | RFID | LoRa UART| RS485 | I2C | SPI | ETHERNET | USB | PWM | PCM | isoSPI Versioning Systems: GitLab | GitHub | BitBucket Special Chip: LTC6813 Platform: Tasmota | nRF Connect SDK Display: SSD1306WirelessBluetooth LEWiFiWireless CommunicationEmbedded CC
- $9 hourlyCareer Summary Network administrator with near about 9 years of hands-on experience, adept at handling network of multiple Project. Cisco SNS-3415 & 3515 and ISE Installation, configuration, upgradation and maintenance Knowledge. Working knowledge in PalloAlto Next Generation Firewall and Fortinet Firewalls configuration. Practical Knowledge on Microsoft Azure. Good working knowledge in Aruba Infrastructure.WirelessCheck PointWireless Network ImplementationCisco Certified Network ProfessionalNetwork Access ControlFortinetFirewallNetwork EngineeringCisco Certified Network AssociateCisco ASAWireless CommunicationNetwork AdministrationCisco RouterPalo Alto FirewallsCisco WLCAruba
- $25 hourlyElectronics Hardware Design Professional... Interested in learning constantly developing technology and... Willing to work on challenging and interesting projects for knowledge improvement and organizational goals accomplishments... That way making human life much easier considering Safety as primary concern.WirelessPygameDiscord Bot DevelopmentFlaskSocket ProgrammingPower ManagementAnalog ElectronicsTech & ITAnalog CircuitHardware TroubleshootingCircuit DesignElectronicsWireless CommunicationHardware DesignEngineering SimulationRFID
- $67 hourlySenior Telecom Consultant carrying 21+ years of experience with sound techno commercial and management skills having Excellent understanding of Telecom Wireline and Wireless telecom domains. Primary Skills: Service Delivery Management Project and Program Management PMO/Governance Service/Operations Management Change Management Release Management Capacity Management Network Planning and Project Implementation IT Infrastructure Management Client ManagementWirelessWireless Network ImplementationFieldPower Field Service ManagementProject DeliveryWireless CommunicationImplementationProject Management OfficeTelecommunicationsBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsProgram ManagementProject Management
- $50 hourlySolution of AlL brands wireless .gps.fishfinder etc.mainly we work at marine fild. website devolopment, video editing,etcWirelessVideo Editing & ProductionComputer AssemblyVideo AnimationWebsiteGPSCommunicationsWireless Communication
- $56 hourlyNETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER - CCNP Aspiring to work with a progressive organization that offers a challenging career in Network Technical Support PROFILE & STRENGTH * Sophisticated and seasoned IT professional with CCNP, Silverpeak SD WAN, Microsoft Certification's with over 12+ years of rich experience in systems/network architecture, installation, and implementation, integration, in local and remote environments. * Currently working with Orange Business Services ltd as IP Expert. * Well accented with the key IT skills in the domain of WAN, planning, designing, installation & configuration of IT networks, maintenance & troubleshooting, network user management on multiple platforms. * Potential of handling multiple tasks easily and capable of meeting deadlines; Adept in evaluating end-user requirements and custom designing solutions. * Demonstrated problem analysis, resolution skills, ability to troubleshoot, solves problemsWirelessCisco WLCCisco Certified Network ProfessionalCisco ISECisco IOSCisco RouterCisco MerakiCiscoComputing & NetworkingNetwork EngineeringWireless CommunicationCisco ACIData Center
- $35 hourlyRespected sir, I am vigneshwar I will expert in data entry, data management, writing, content editing, wireless communication,content development, Excel work, photoshop,AI technology,word processing and I want to satisfy clients needs and wants and take our company position to topWirelessAI Content WritingContent EditingContent DevelopmentWritingData ManagementData AnalysisCommercial StyleAdobe PhotoshopWikipediaEconomicsEconometricsWireless CommunicationEcommerceData EntryWord Processing
- $45 hourlyI'm a student of mechanical branch & has a keen intrest in robotics. I'm experienced in building robots using Arduino & Raspberry. If you want someone who can help you to design a robot from scratch, & you aim to involve Arduino & Raspberry in it, I'm the person who can get you the best possible assistance. The ideation process can start from as crud as "which material to use ?" & can go upto coding from scratch & fixing errors in it. -> Knows Arduino & Raspberry -> Equipped with concepts of PCB Design -> Knows CAD & stimulations (MATLAB) -> I can work in a team (if it's a big project) as well as indivisually....Depends on how tough & engaging the project is -> Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch.WirelessGame DesignWireless Communication3D DesignCADElectronic Circuit DesignCircuit DesignMechanical DesignDigital Signal ProcessingMachine LearningPCB DesignComputer VisionRaspberry PiArduinoMechanical EngineeringRobotics
- $15 hourlyWe provide Electronics Hardware and Software/Firmware development service. We delivered many solutions in the field of Internet of Things, Data Loggers, Home Automation and Control, Vehicle Navigation, Battery powered Wireless devices. Our technology reach in Microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, WiFi, Bluetooth/BLE, GSM/GPRS, GPS, RFID, Wireless Communication, 6LowPan, Zigbee with experienced delivery skill help you to achieve maximum throughput. We can work with you right from outlining your need to feasibility check, design, development, prototyping and testing. Our Software expertise includes C/C++, Embedded C/C++, Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, Python. We worked on many microcontrollers including STM32F4, Atmel Cortex-M, RL78, Arduino, TI Tiva/Stellaris, NRF51, AVR, PIC, LPC, 8051, R8C but not limited to this and open to your choice. We interfaced many Sensors with microcontroller including Magnetic Sensor , Ultrasonic Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Touch Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Temperature Sensor, Level Sensor, Pressure Sensor etc. We worked on many wireless technology including WiFi, BLE/Bluetooth, RF, GSM/GPRS, GPS, 6LowPan, Zigbee. We worked with many Microcontroller peripherals including DCMI/Camera, Ethernet, DMA, USB, RTC, SPI, I2C, UART/RS232/RS485, Data Flash, Internal EEPROM, WatchDog Timer, Random Number Generator, DAC, ADC, Timer. We used many Networking protocol including TCP/IP, UDP, TLS, SRTP, SIP/SDP/RTP to achieve different functionality.WirelessESP32RFIDArduinoWireless CommunicationWiFiKiCadInternet of ThingsFirmwareC++Microcontroller ProgrammingMicrocontroller DesignElectronicsPCB DesignCEmbedded C
- $70 hourlyAround 22 years of experience in hardware (Analog and Digital circuits) designing based on 8 16 and 32 bit micro controllers and SOMs Expertise in firmware development on Embedded C using different IDEs like ARM Cortex M 4 Cortex M 3 PIC, and 8051 family micro controllers Resourceful in the product development life cycle, including V model and Agile model, SRS, effort estimation, protocols design, vendor development, PCB design, low level design, BOM scrubbing, customer communication, functional testing, calibration, communication range testing, project handover, and trainingWirelessHardware DesignAutomotive DesignSerial Port InterfacingFirmware ProgrammingHardware TroubleshootingAutomationARM MicrocontrollerAltium DesignerInstrumentationProduct DesignFreeRTOSWireless CommunicationEmbedded SystemEmbedded CEmbedded Linux
- $35 hourly12+ years of experience in embedded products design and development. Key skills: - Hardware Design - Firmware development - Wireless Technologies Expert (IoT products development using WiFi(2.4GHz, 5GHz, 6GHz), BLE, Cellular(2G/3G/4G/LTE,NB-IOT), GPS/GNSS, ZigBee, LoRa etc.) Hardware Design Expertise: • Components selection • Schematic design • Decide PCB stack-ups depending upon the application • PCB layout design • Library Creation, Symbol, and Footprint • Gerber Generation • Manufacturing files generation (pick n place, SMD mount, step, DWG, DXF) • PCB assembly and troubleshooting • End to end testing EDA Tools Expertise: • Cadosft Eagle • Altium Designer • Kicad Platform Experience: • Microchip, Atmel • Texas Instruments • Nordic • Nuvoton • Analog • Avr, Arduino • STM • SiLabs • Allwinner • Espressif • u-Blox • SIMCOM • Quectel Wireless Modules Experience: • SIM300, SIM800, SIM808, SIM900, SIM908, SIM5320E, SIM28ML, SIM7600, SIM7000C, SIM7020,SIM7090G • ESP8089, ESP12E/F, ESP32-WROOM, ESP32-S3, ESP32-WROVER • nRF24L01, RN171, HC05, HC03, HM10, RN42, Ublox NEO-6M, MAX-M8 • UC20G, BG95, BG96, MC60E, L70, L80 • BT840, E73-2G4M08S1CX, CBTN10, Wireless Socs Experience: • CC2530, CC2540,CC2541, CC2640,CC2650, CC2640R2F, CC430, CC1100, CC1101 • nRF51822,nRF51844, nRF52832,nRF52840,nRF9160,nRF52810, nRF52820, nRF5340, nRF52833 • nRF905, BL600, CSR8670 • CC3100, CC3200 • ESP8266-EX, ESP32-S2, ESP32-S3,ESP32-C6 Development Tools and Compilers Experience : • Mplab IDE, MplabX IDE, Microchip C30, X16, X32 compilers • μVision Keil • Nordic studio • Android studio • IAR workbench for 8051 and ARM • Code Composer Studio • Segger studio • Eclipse • nRF connect, nRF Go Studio • Particle workbench • Arduino • ESP-IDF • VS Code, • STM Cube IDE Protocols and Standard Experience : • I2C , SPI, UART/USART • Modbus, CAN, OBD-II • TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP/S, FTP/S, DHCP, SMTP/S, MQTT/S • RS-232,RS-485, AIS138,J1772, ISO17017-1, OCPP 1.6J Sensors Integration and Peripherals Experience : • Infrared sensor, Proximity sensor • Temperature sensor, Humidity sensor, Pressure sensor • Accelerometer, Gyroscope • CO2 sensor, Soil moisture sensor, Loadcell sensor • Heart rate sensor • Matrix Keypad, Dot-matrix Display, LCD, OLED display, TFT display • Water Flow sensor • Light sensor • Occupancy sensor Evaluation Boards Experience : • Raspberry Pi Zero/2/3/4 • Beaglebone black • Olinuxino A10 • STM32F discovery board • PIC32F development board • CC2640R2F EVM, CC2650 EVM • Firefly RK3288 development board • Arduino Uno, Atmega256 development board • ESP32-WROOM Development Kit, ESP12F development kit, Argon Development board, nRF52832-DK, nRF52833-DK, nRF52840-DK, ESP32-S3 Dev Kit Embedded Systems Expertise: • Requirement analysis and research • Firmware development on microcontrollers/microprocessors • ARM 7, ARM Cortex A8, ARM Cortex A9, ARM Cortex M0, ARM Cortex M3, ARM Cortex M4 • Wireless drivers and applications for WiFi, RF, Bluetooth, GSM/GPS, RFID, NFC • IOT product development • Protocols knowledge and implementation • Networking protocols • Hands-on experience on development boards • Sensors integration • Vehicle Health System using OBD-II • Embedded C, C++, Python, and Shell Scripting • Windows, Linux, TI-RTOS, TI-SIMPLE LINK, Free RTOS, Zephyr RTOS, AWS FreeRTOSWirelessESP32FirmwareAltium DesignerMQTTPCB DesignRaspberry PiGSMEagleBluetooth LEInternet of Things Solutions DesignCReal-Time Operating SystemWireless CommunicationBLEARM MicrocontrollerMicrocontroller Programming
- $30 hourlyI am mechatronics engineer. Having experience with the hardware designing and firmware development and having experience with the CAD in solidworks and 3D printing in additive manufacturing.Wireless3D PrintingPCB DesignAndroid AppAltium DesignerInternet of ThingsArduino FirmwareC++WiFiWireless CommunicationBluetoothEmbedded CESP32STM32SolidWorksArduino
- $20 hourlyExcellence in writing c programming for application, device driver and firmware. Interested in designing a system software for real time applications.WirelessFirmware ProgrammingCWireless SecurityWireless CommunicationEmbedded LinuxEmbedded ApplicationEmbedded CEmbedded System
- $12 hourlyBRIEF OVERVIEW / CAREER OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY Completed my Bachelor of Technology degree from Veer Surendra Sai University Of Technology Formerly UCE Burla in the stream of Electronics and telecommunications department. Currently looking for a good platform where I can use my skills and upgrade my knowledge.WirelessVLSINetwork SecurityDatabase Management SystemElectronicsComputer NetworkPythonWireless CommunicationSAPC#
- $15 hourlyGiven outstanding products to Diamond | Medical | Textile | Marine | Robotics | Automotive | Food Process | Consumer Market | Institution | Enterprises ✅ 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 💎 Raw Diamond Processing Robot 💎 Jet Dyeing Machine (PLC/SCADA, Customize Kernel) 💎 Ventilation and Respiratory Monitoring Support (Covid-19, basic) 💎 Marine Navigation System 💎 ATOM_v2.0 (Mesh Automation) 💎 Smart Safe (5 years on the battery with Lora gateway) Professionally I am a 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 I worked in 7 Companies, Interacted with 200+ Developers, Clients from different continents, Added the bonus of having expertise and experience in IoT, Computer vision, AI/ML, Robotics, Automation, and IT. Because of this multi-domain knowledge, & cultural influence. 𝗜’𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 & 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵. 💎 Strong Architecture with a Reliable & Scalable code model 💎 𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗲 ✅ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 - Programming (Proficient in Embedded, C/C++, Python, Script) - Linux Device Driver, Kernel Customization (Yocto, Buildroot, OpenWrt) - RTOS (FreeRTOS, VxWorks, Zephyr, ESP-IDF), Mongoose OS - Compilers (MinGW, GNU toolchain, Xtensa, Linaro toolchain) - Tools -Makefile/CMake, Version Control (Git GitLab/GitHub/BitBucket) ✅ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘀 - ARM Cortex (A5, A7, A53, A72, M0, M4), Atmel SAMA5D3, STM32MP157C-DK2 - i.MX6, Jetson Nano, Beaglebone, Raspberry, Orange Pi ✅ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 - STM32 / STM8 (L Series, F Series, WL/B) - NXP, Nordic Semiconductor nRF51 / nRF52 / nRF91, NRF24L01 - Texas Instrument MSP and CC series - PIC (PIC32 / PIC24 / PIC18 / PIC17), 8051 (at89s51 & 52), LPC2148 - Silicon Labs ThunderBoard Sense2, ERF32, EM351/EM357, EFM32 and C8051 - Atmel AVR (Tiny / Mega / XMEGA / Special purpose) - Teensy, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMcu, Arduino ✅ 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 - AWS IoT core / Azure / Firebase / Google Cloud IoT - NodeJs / Node-Red, Google Home, Amazon Alexa ✅ 𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝘀 - TCP/UDP Socket, WebSocket, WebServer, MQTT, HTTP, RESTful API, Vsftpd - Lora/Lorawan (ChirpStack & Things network), Zigbee / Xbee, ESP-MDF - Bluetooth GAP and GATT, BLE-Mesh, GSM/GNSS/GPS ✅ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝘀 - SPI/SDIO, I2C, UART / USART, One Wire (Dallas) - WiFi, Ethernet, USB OTG / Host / Device (MSD, HID, CDC, DFU) - JTAG, CAN, Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus, RS485, RS232, RJ45 - UHF RFID, NFC ✅ 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 / 𝗣𝗖𝗕 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 - We have an Electronic Lab with all High Equipment - Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, SMD Soldering Station, CC-CV Power Supply, Multimeter - EAGLE & EasyEDA Up to 4 layer PCB (Electrical / Electronics / RF / Analog / Digital) - Complete QA Pass Prototyping PCB ✅ 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿 - Basics of PLC, SCADA, Mechatronics - Fluidsim (Electro-pneumatic & Hydraulic), Process Instrumentation - CNC / VMC / HMC machine training, 3D Cartesian / Delta printer - 6DOF Industrial Robotic arm, Pick and Place Robot Thanks and Best Regards Fenil GhoghariWirelessWireless CommunicationRaspberry Pi FirmwareBluetoothLoRaEmbedded LinuxMicrocontroller ProgrammingLinuxC++KernelPythonWiFiDriver DevelopmentEmbedded CFirmwareC
- $30 hourly👨💻5 Years of Experience 🌏Multinational clients 📄100+ Projects ✅200+ Prior-art Search✳️Invalidation Search✳️Stability Search✳️Claim Charts✳️ Evidence of Use search (EoU), Freedom to Operate Search (FTO) ✅Multiple Landscape Projects In the rapidly evolving landscape of innovation, securing and managing intellectual property (IP) has become a cornerstone of success for businesses and inventors alike. I am a senior IP analyst having 5 years of experince in Intellectual properties.I will be delivering meticulous and insightful IP analysis across a spectrum of critical domains. My services are designed to empower you with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions at every stage of your IP journey. ✳️ Patentability & Novelty Search: Discover the viability of your invention with my thorough Patentability & Novelty Search. My experties delve into global patent databases to uncover existing prior art, ensuring your idea stands out as truly innovative. ✳️ Prior Art Search for Patent Applications: Embark on your patent journey with confidence. I will do meticulous Prior Art Search for Patent Applications ensures that your inventive concept is truly novel, helping you avoid potential conflicts with existing patents. ✳️ Invalidity & Validity Search: When facing questions about the strength of an existing patent, my Invalidity & Validity Search provides a comprehensive analysis. I will be meticulously examining prior art to assess the legitimacy and enforceability of a patent. ✳️ Freedom To Operate Search: Navigate the complex IP landscape with confidence using my Freedom To Operate Search. I will be identifying existing patents that might pose obstacles to your commercial activities, helping you steer clear of potential legal pitfalls. ✳️ Patent Landscape Search: Gain a panoramic view of your technological field with our Patent Landscape Search. I map out existing patents and trends, providing valuable insights for strategic decision-making and identifying white spaces for innovation. ✳️ Technology Scouting: Stay ahead of the innovation curve with My Technology Scouting service. I scour global patent databases to unearth emerging technologies, giving you a competitive edge in your industry. ✳️ Patent Summary & Core Metric Analysis: Condense complex patent information into clear, concise Patent Summaries. My Core Metric Analysis goes beyond mere numbers, providing insightful interpretation of key metrics for informed decision-making. ✳️ Portfolio Analysis: Optimize your IP portfolio's value and impact through my Portfolio Analysis. OMy experties will help you identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities within your portfolio for a more effective IP strategy. ✳️ Evidence of Use Search: Uncover potential infringers or licensing opportunities with my Evidence of Use Search. I meticulously identify instances where a patent is being put to use in the market, aiding in enforcement or monetization strategies. ✳️ Market Analysis & Key Player Analysis: Understand market dynamics and key stakeholders with my Market Analysis and Key Player Analysis services. I provide valuable insights into industry trends, competitive landscapes, and influential players to guide your business decisions. Connect with me for unparalleled IP analysis services that empower you to make well-informed, strategic choices in the complex world of intellectual property. With a commitment to precision and a deep understanding of IP intricacies, I am here to be your guiding light in the realm of innovation. Your success is my priority.WirelessSemiconductorWireless CommunicationWiFiVLSIVerilogIntellectual Property Consulting
- $24 hourly14 years Plus’s experience in managing Network Security & wireless design, deployment, Implementation, Information security Audit & Consulting services. Efficient in handling of complex situation in line with existing business trends and making appropriate decision in the larger interest of the organization. Expertise in below technology with global certification. AREAS OF EXPERTISE Firewall -Palo Alto, Checkpoint, FortiGate Load balancer -F5 LTM, ASM, GTM Proxy -Bluecoat, Zscaler (ZIA & ZPA) AAA/NAC-CISCO ISE, Aruba ClearPass, Pulse Policy secure Mail security -CISCO IronPort IPS -McAfee security Audit -IOS27001 & NIST CSF Global CERTIFICATIONS Cisco -CCNA, CCNP(Routing), ISE-SISE300-715 Checkpoint -CCSA, CCSE Palo Alto- PCNSA, PCNSE FortiGate- NSE1, NSE2, NSE3 Security Audit -ISO27001 Lead Auditor Amazon -AWS Solution Arc Associate Microsoft -AZURE900WirelessSSL CertificateNetwork DesignVPNWeb ProxyInformation Security AuditEmail SecurityLoad BalancingF5, Inc.Check PointFortiGate FirewallPalo Alto FirewallsFirewallCisco WLCCisco ISEWireless Communication
- $5 hourlyI am a Network Security Engineer having experience of more than 5+ years in this field. -->Knowledge of Next generation firewalls like that Sophos, Fortigate, Sonicwall, Palo-Alto, Checkpoint and other firewall. -->Knowledge of Antivirus like Sophos Endpoint, Trend Micro, Seqrite , Quickheal etc... -->Create SSL VPN and IPsec site to site in firewall. -->Configuring Access Point,Router, Switch, Modem, Server.WirelessRoutingComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkWireless CommunicationTroubleshootingOpenVPNVPNDHCPDNSAntivirus & Security SoftwareFirewallSophos Sophos UTMFortiGate FirewallNetwork EngineeringNetwork Security
- $30 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Innovative Network Engineer and Architect with 9+ years of experience in IT and ISP Networks. Eager to offer superb Network and computer skills to the desired organization.WirelessCiscoCisco WLCCisco MerakiRouterComputing & NetworkingComputer NetworkWireless CommunicationNetwork EngineeringWireless Network ImplementationCisco Router
- $15 hourlyRF/Wireless Systems Engineer Language: Matlab,C++. RF: Transceiver Design. RF analysis and Simulations. DSP/Modem: Statistical Signal Processing, Multirate Polyphase Filters. Digital algorithms design for impairment correction, synchronization. DigiComm: CDMA and OFDM systems. Estimations/optimizations: Convex function optimization, BLUE, LSE, MMSE. Machine Learning.WirelessMachine LearningProject ManagementWireless CommunicationData Analysis
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.