Hire the best WordPress Developers in Lebanon
Check out WordPress Developers in Lebanon with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyWelcome to my profile. I have 3 years of professional experience in the digital marketing industry, At my last company, I led the digital marketing team responsible for online communication strategies. I helped establish our Social media pages, as well as develop a blog that was used to increase our visibility and drive traffic to our website. I also worked with our website development team to ensure that content was properly optimized for search engines, which ensured we were able to gain high rankings on search engine result pages. In addition to leading digital marketing for my company’s clients, I was also responsible for managing all email campaigns and created a campaign targeting mid-level clients from different industries that focused on boosting sales utilizing SEO best practices and offering web design packages to grow their online presence. This was very successful in increasing traffic and website sales for clients. I also worked with the firm’s promotional materials to create effective print ads using Photoshop and Illustrator to increase company branding and recognition. I am glad to help you with more than expected!WordPressFacebook Ads ManagerDigital MarketingGoogle SearchBlog WritingFinancial WritingSales WritingArticleCryptocurrencyArabicGoogle AdsContent SEOSearch Engine OptimizationGoogle AnalyticsSEO Keyword Research
- $37 hourlyI LOVE to bring IDEAS to LIFE and that's the most thing that motivates me. I'm interested in making video games from a young age (way too young) and now I'm fulfilling my dreams. As well I am able to create websites (Frontend mostly) for your portfolio and businesses. My Services (not limited to titles): - Bringing your Game Idea to life (Full Custom Game Creation). - Creating Assets for your Game. - Creating scripts for behaviors and custom tools for your game. - Level Designing for your game. - Brainstorming together, to create better Ideas and advising. - Documenting your Idea ( High Concept - Story Bible - Game Design Document - SWOT - Production Schedule) - Creating Thumbnails, Trailers, Icon, Feature Graphics. - Helping you to Publish your Game + Marketing strategies + Advertisement implementation. - Testing out Your Game + Teaching Game Development Lessons. - Advanced Game Development Lessons. - Custom Website (With high user experience standards) for your portfolios and Businesses. - Much more based on your requests (like taking care of your educational project with teaching and instruction). The transition of ideas from mind to reality, seeing your idea, and interacting with it is the best feeling in the world, and my objective is to bring this idea to life as fast as possible by taking good care of the ideology and pre-production process of every project. With good experience in communication and collaboration tools, we will discuss and adjust the project all along the process to get exactly what you want. Don't hesitate to contact me, even for advice and to get more information. Plus it's FREE.WordPressAdobe IllustratorCSSGame MechanicsDocumentationGame DesignCopywritingGame DevelopmentIn-Game AdvertisingGame AssetASP.NET.NET CorePC GameAdobe PhotoshopWebflowUnityMobile GameUnreal EngineC#
- $56 hourlyI am better suited for projects that others find difficult and/or challenging. And for those who prefer to pay a bit more, to talk/explain/worry a lot less. Co-founder and Creative Director at Jazilan Creative Collective. I am willing to offer special rates for long-term clients and passionate people who work on projects that make the world a slightly better place! Throughout my career (25+ years) I have acquired a very unique skill set and an end-to-end understanding of advertising, marketing, and business development. I have founded and co-founded several businesses in the past years, which gave me the ability not only to do what needs to be done, but to also help you figure out what needs to be done to achieve your goals. Drop me a line and let’s discover together what I can bring to the table :) My areas of expertise include: Ideation & Creative Direction ----------------------------------- - 15 years of experience in design studios and advertising agencies - 10 years in management positions from senior designer to creative director - Great experience in planning & managing brainstorming sessions and product sprints Team Building, Onboarding & Training ---------------------------------------------- - From a few people to several teams of people - 5+ years of management experience in remote work environments - Planning & development of training/onboarding material Production and Workflow Processes Planning & Implementation ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - A natural interest in understanding and explaining how things work - Heavy experience in using and customizing all sorts of available management & communication tools - Experience in designing and developing customized management solutions using Wordpress Marketing Strategies Planning & Execution ---------------------------------------------------- - Worked for a wide range of industries, from Aviation to the Zoo! - Worked with all sorts of budgets and/or limitations - Worked with a wide range of audiences, from video-gamers to corporate CEOs Prepress & Print Production ---------------------------------- - 5+ years of experience working in print houses - 5+ years of experience in books and magazine publishing houses - 5+ years of experience overseeing production as a creative director Web Front-End Design & Development ------------------------------------------------ - 12+ years HTML/CSS scripting - 5+ years building with Wordpress - 3+ years building custom themes for Wordpress Social Media Community Building & Ads Management ------------------------------------------------------------------ - 7+ years of experience - Created and Managed communities from Zero to 250K - Content creation planning and management - Recruited, trained and managed teams up to 10 people per account - Superior Ads performance, 10X better than benchmark numbersWordPressCorporate Brand IdentityWeb DesignApp DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignCSS 3HTML5TypographyPrepressResponsive Web DesignInfographicPresentation DesignGraphic Design
- $10 hourlyI am an accredited nutritionist with a Master's degree in Research and Human Nutrition. I am qualified to answer your questions and to write articles on all aspects diet, nutrition, food and health. I have excellent experience in meal planning with a particular interest in therapeutic diets, sports nutrition and special diets like FODMAP, vegan and vegetarian diets... I also have excellent experience in making power point presentations, writing articles, and editing videos ( nutrition education videos...). I work on Excel, and nutrient analysis databases like Nutrilog, SPSS to analyze meals by ratio of Macronutrients and micronutrients. I work in research field, I can make your these and university or business projects. I previously worked as a virtual dietitian with different patient cases ( weight loss, Idiopathic intracranial hypertension, Irritable bowel syndrome, Bypass surgery, diabetes, weight gain, Vegan, kidney failure) I previously worked on a hospital menu for all diet types according to each medical disease. Also I am a professional virtual assistant - data entry clerk: - Data entry/research expert - professional translator - transcriber - Fast typist - Microsoft Office and Google suite - SPSS Nutritionist: - Online diets - Diet planning - Online tutoring - Nutrition education and guidelines - Writing nutrition and sports content - Creating Food recipes - Creating weekly/ monthly diet planWordPressCustomer Relationship ManagementNutritionDieteticsVideo EditingCanvaChatGPTTranslationElementorGoogle WorkspaceContent WritingGeneral TranscriptionIBM SPSSMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $30 hourlyAs a seasoned web developer with over 15 years of experience in web design and Wordpress development, I offer a comprehensive suite of web-related services. Whether you need a new website or assistance with an existing one, I have the skills to deliver secure, user-friendly, search-engine-optimized, and responsive WordPress solutions. My journey has taken me into collaborations with startups, small businesses, and large firms tackling complex projects and diverse objectives. These experiences have honed my ability to help businesses achieve their desired outcomes effectively. I am always open to taking on new projects, and my long-term client relationships speak volumes about my personalized and professional approach. If you seek a proficient and trustworthy WordPress CMS developer, adept at creating exceptional websites, I am the ideal candidate. Let's have a conversation about your project needs, and together, we can transform your dreams into a tangible and successful reality. Why hire me? ---------------- + 15+ years of experience + I am easy to communicate and share ideas with + I listen carefully to your business needs + I follow Agile Development methodologies + I use project management tools (Asana, Trello) to ensure timely project delivery + I deliver high quality solutions + I provide ongoing support after completion of the project What I can help you with: ---------------------------- + WordPress Development: Crafting custom WordPress websites from the ground up or modifying existing ones to suit your specific requirements. + Landing Pages: Creating captivating and conversion-focused landing pages that effectively engage your target audience. + E-commerce Websites: Building robust and secure e-commerce solutions using Woocommerce, tailored to enhance your online sales. + Learning Management Systems: Designing and developing interactive and user-friendly LMS solutions to elevate online learning experiences. + Page Speed Optimization: Improving website loading times to ensure a seamless user experience and better search engine rankings. + Website migration: Migration from Wix / Squarespace / Shopify / Webflow / Google Sites / Godaddy sites to Wordpress. + PSD / Figma / XD / HTML to Wordpress: Building Wordpress websites based on a design provided in one of these formats. The full list of services --------------------------- + WordPress Web Development + WordPress Theme Development + WordPress Theme Installation + Custom Designed Wordpress Themes + WooCommerce customization + WooCommerce conversion optimization + WordPress Speed Optimization + WordPress troubleshooting / Bug fixing + WordPress Security + WordPress multi-language / translation Setup + WordPress maintenance + WordPress onsite SEO + PSD / XD / Firgma / Wix / Webflow / Google Site / Squarespace to Wordpress + Shopify to Woocommerce + LMS / E-learning + Auto funnels and email responding systems + Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Firebase/Firestore for analytics and tracking + Website migration + Domain / Hosting / SSL setupWordPressHosting SetupUser Interface DesignDomain MigrationIllustrationPSD to WordPressEmail & NewsletterUser Experience DesignWordPress e-CommerceEcommerceAdobe PhotoshopWooCommerceAdobe IllustratorWeb DesignFigma
- $50 hourly🔥 YouTube Growth Specialist 🔥 🔥 YouTube SEO Expert 🔥 🔥 Instagram Growth Specialist 🔥 🔥 Facebook Growth Specialist 🔥 🔥 Tiktok Growth Specialist 🔥 🔥 Get Millions of REAL views, followers, subscribers within very short time 🔥 As working for years as digital marketing specialist and website builder and made hundreds of successful and effective campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, google ads, YouTube, twitter ...etc and all digital marketing platforms , i started to make online courses teaching all the digital marketing secrets and the ways to build a very effective campaigns .Now i started my journey with upwork putting all my experience to help u get the best results could in a short time .My working plan as it always focusing on two factors 1. Effective campaigns 2. Efficiency "means get the best the results with the least amount of money spent ".WordPressWritten ComprehensionGoogle Ad ManagerTwitter/X MarketingDigital MarketingCopywritingYouTube SEOYouTube MarketingWritingSocial Media Advertising
- $35 hourlyWelcome to my profile! I'm a writer and social media marketer with 5 and 3 years of experience in each of those respectively. Combining both, I've had quite a competitive leverage as I not only understand and have the technical skillset to manage social media platforms, but I also have the creative mindset needed to bring the work to life. That alongside my affinity with audiences from different backgrounds has helped me achieve some great results in the intertwining industries of writing and social media marketing. Putting the above into numbers and results, my attention-grabbing style of writing has helped my clients in several ways, whether it's through growing social media platforms, raising brand awareness, or even lead acquisition. In many cases, my writing helped clients achieve better conversion rates on their advertisement/marketing campaigns with an average of 0.7-2.1% increase. I've also helped drive lead acquisition costs down on multiple occasions by providing more specific and detailed writing that helps businesses and clients better show how their services or products can help others. It is in social media marketing that I truly shine as I've spent a great amount of time in the last 12 years on social media platforms. What this means is that I've had the chance to witness how the industry has transformed and evolved throughout the years, which has helped me understand social trends and what exactly it is that piques a viewer's interest. And I've been able to exhibit that with several different accounts, pages and channels grow exponentially from scratch or further expand their following, both paid or organically. So if you're searching for someone transparent and straightforward to help you get the job done, look no further. Feel free to check out my specialized profiles and portfolio to better understand the scale and type of work I do! Looking forward to hearing from you allWordPressYouTube DevelopmentContent Management PlanSEO WritingMarketing StrategySocial Media ManagementResearcherContent WritingEnglish ProofreadingTranslationTechnical WritingWritingProofreadingMicrosoft Word
- $35 hourlyProfessional Certified Marketer and member of the American Marketing Association. Experienced in WordPress web development, Search engine Optimization, Content writing, Email marketing...WordPressDigital Marketing StrategySocial Media AdvertisingContent WritingContent SEOSales LetterCopywritingSEO StrategySearch Engine OptimizationFinancial Services
- $14 hourlyI coordinate an organization's technology use. I recognize the company's composition and procedures, assess its technology and technological processes and attempt to streamline these processes to make them more effective.WordPressIT ConsultationOrder ManagementCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceSocial Media WebsiteEmail CommunicationCommunication SkillsTechnical SupportOffice 365Social Customer ServiceActive ListeningOnline Chat SupportComputer Skills
- $7 hourlyAre you struggling to find a qualified freelancer with a science background to assist you with your research, data entry and administrative tasks? Perhaps you've worked with others before, only to be disappointed by their underwhelming performance. Fortunately, you've stumbled upon my profile! Hello there! As a Virtual Assistant and Operations Administrator Specialist on Upwork, with a background in Chemistry and Engineering, my main objective is to utilize my skills to the fullest, prioritize my client's needs, and demonstrate a high level of commitment to their projects. If you're seeking a diligent and self-motivated individual who can help you overcome your data entry challenges, then your search ends here. In addition to providing exceptional service, I pride myself on attention to detail, accuracy, and timely completion of all tasks. Here’s the value Rafca provides: ⭐ Efficiency and Accuracy ⭐ Honesty ⭐ Reliability ⭐ Attention to detail ⭐ Quality work ⭐ On-time Delivery ⭐ Typing speed around 50 wpm Tools and software Rafca is good with: ✔️ Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint ✔️ Google Docs, Google Sheets ✔️ Email and communication applications ✔️ Web Research ✔️ Management and Administrative Tasks ✔️ Data Collection ✔️ Asana | Jira Software | Notion | Google Calendar ✔️ LinkedIn Automation via Waalaxy ✔️ NurtureDash Software Platform ✔️ Canva ✔️ WordPress (Beginner) ✔️ Stripe Financial Software ✔️ ChatGpt ✔️ Slack ✔️ Audacity When collaborating with me, you can expect prompt responses, effective communication, and timely project completion. My top priority is ensuring client satisfaction. Additionally, I am pleased to provide complimentary revisions within the scope of the project's budget, and I am willing to schedule a Zoom call before beginning any job. If these qualities align with your requirements, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am honored to be of service to you! To your success, Rafca Al DfouniWordPressSlackChatGPTStripeAsanaProject Management SoftwareOnline ResearchEmail CommunicationGoogle SheetsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordData EntryGoogle Docs
- $20 hourlyI am a content writer with a BA in Psychology and currently pursuing my Masters in Clinical Psychology! I am an empathetic and supportive person who has developed a mature and caring approach to any task that I undertake or situation that I am presented with. I am very motivated and fueled with dedication to helping and improving the society through a holistic approach. My current objective is to combine my background in mental health and alternative healing through creative freelance writing. I aspire to address controversial and stimulating topics of the mind and the healing journey.WordPressCounselingMental HealthMeditationYogaWritingHealthCreative Writing
- $20 hourly30 years old tech savvy. Climbed from the bottom starting as a customer support agent while studying computer sciences in (unfortunately) one of the worst coutnries in the world, Lebanon. After working with more than 1000 businesses, as a web developer, mobile app developer, QA engineer, technical support manager, marketing automation expert, I might be the perfect person to help you out with your Task(s).WordPressWebsiteCSSAutomationTech & ITHTMLData IntegrationFlutterEmail MarketingData EntryQA TestingMarketing AutomationShopify
- $50 hourlyI’m a Shopify and WordPress website developer for small and medium size businesses, also I’m an expert in building and launching campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads, also creating attractive content for your products/services to increase and boost sales. I have also huge experience in Customer Experience for more than 15 years working in this domain and know all the keys on how to attract and retain customers. Whether you want to win big and increase profit, create a new website or work on your SEO, I can do that with reasonable cost according to your budget.WordPressCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer Experience Management SoftwareBusiness CoachingGoogle Ad ManagerFacebook Ads ManagerCustomer ExperienceQuality AssuranceCustomer Experience ResearchSoftware QASoftware TestingShopify SEOScriptingShopify TemplatesShopify
- $35 hourlyA seasoned freelance web and mobile developer adept at crafting high-quality digital solutions. Possessing a robust portfolio and extensive experience, capable of creating innovative, user-friendly interfaces while leveraging cutting-edge technologies. Demonstrates expertise in delivering projects efficiently while meeting client needs and industry standards.WordPressSCSSCSSHTMLIonic FrameworkAngularJSPHP
- $10 hourlyI am a Lebanese engineer. Through my engineering mentality and my various skills I can help you to manage/scale your business. ✔️ Project management / coordination & CRM: - 8+ years of experience managing/coordinating IT, finance, healthcare, e-learning and construction projects. - Recruiting/Managing/training employees & freelancers. - Jira, Jira work management, Trello, Asana, Clickup, Monday work management, Wrike - Zoho CRM & Salesforce - Automation - Google Workspace & Microsoft 365 - Zoom & Slack - AI (ChatGPT) ✔️ Software Trainer: - 3+ years of experience in large companies such as Veeva systems. - Trained hundreds of employees on various types of softwares/systems. - Developed materials/trainings using Moodle and other well-known training tools. ✔️ Marketing & Sales Funnels: - Leadpages & Clickfunnels - Aweber, Zapier, Mailchimp - Marketing Strategies - Lead generation - Dropshipping ✔️ Website Builders: - WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Mailerlite - Website/store setup & configuration - Theme customization & design - Plugins, Backup, Payment methods - Hosting setup & migration ✔️ Virtual assistant: - Data entry/scrapping/mining - Content writing & proofreading - Social Media Management - Calendar Management - Video editing - System.io - Proxy servers and browsers, VPN 🕑 I am available to start working immediately and I respect deadlines. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I am always available for an interview 🙂WordPressData MiningVirtual AssistanceSales FunnelZapierClickFunnelsLeadpagesProject ManagementJiraClickUpAsanaTrelloContent WritingShopifyCRM Software
- $50 hourlyWe can customize your WordPress Theme or plugin to fit your needs. Our Wordpress advanced knowledge mixed with deep PHP and MySQL understanding allows us to realize any website idea into a fully functional website.WordPressMarketplace DevelopmenteCommerceEcommerce WebsiteEcommerce Website DevelopmentWebsite CustomizationPSD to WordPressWordPress DevelopmentPlugins for WordpressWordPress Plugin
- $25 hourly20 years of experience in the field of development and consultancy where I built my career in using much software starting with JD Edwards as an ERP and moving to web development under WordPress to ending up with consultancy for social media and YouTube.WordPressRemote IT ManagementIT ConsultationBusiness ConsultingAffiliate MarketingZoho RecruitZoho CRMData EntryOracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOneSocial Media ManagementYouTube DevelopmentEnterprise Resource PlanningShopifyWooCommerceVisual Basic
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.