Hire the best Workforce Management Specialists in India
Check out Workforce Management Specialists in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyDear Sir/ Madam, I am a licensed CPA from the State of Illinois with a passion for helping small to medium businesses navigate the turbulent financial world and take advantage of the opportunities available. Additionally, I have 10 years of experience as a freelancer. My freelance projects include Personal Tax Preparation/Planning, Budgeting/Forecasting - Financial Reporting - Financial Analysis – Reconciliations and QuickBooks accounting (online), Sarbanes Oxley with Section 404 compliance, SEC Reporting ( 10K, 10 Q, 8K), and Valuation Services. I also provide Valuation services in the following areas : 1. Enterprise Valuation/Business Valuation. 2. Valuation required under Companies Act. 3. Valuation of Intangible Assets. 4. Valuation of ESOPs & Sweat Equity Shares. 5. Valuation for Merger & Acquisition. I am looking for projects for businesses that need online bookkeeping, accounting, tax services and Auditing in the United States. Thanking you, Yours faithfully Subhajit GuhaWorkforce ManagementValuationCPABusiness ValuationPeople ManagementInvestment StrategyUS TaxationCompany ValuationInternational Financial Reporting StandardsInternational Accounting StandardsShareholder RelationshipTax ReturnIntuit QuickBooks
- $35 hourlyI am a dedicated project management professional with over 11 years of experience encompassing roles as a Scrum Master, Business Operations Specialist, and Project Manager. I excel in implementing project management best practices to elevate your team's efficiency, enhance processes, and ensure top-tier results. Skills at a Glance: - Need Analysis - Project Planning - Team Management - Agile and Waterfall Management - Stakeholder Communication - Process Optimization - Mobile, Web Applications, and LMS setups. - Test Management - Project Implementation - Leadership and Stakeholder Management Collaboration Tools: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Skype, Zoom Project Management Tools: Jira, Confluence, Asana, ClickUp, Trello, MS Azure Boards Agile Expertise: Scrum, Kanban Feel free to contact me for any queries regarding my background. I am enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to your project's success!Workforce ManagementHR System ManagementHR PolicyPeople ManagementProject PlanningWaterfallScrumAgile Project ManagementProcess DevelopmentProcess ImprovementProject Management SoftwareProgram ManagementStartup ConsultingBusiness OperationsProject Management
- $15 hourlySeasoned HR professional with 12 years of corporate experience and a proven track record in leading teams, creative problem solving, and comprehensive knowledge of human resources functions to optimize work processes, engage and retain employees, and create the best work culture. - Industry Experience - Manufacturing | Banking | Financial Services | Information Technology & Services - Role - HRBP | HR Generalist | Employee Engagement Manager | Performance Management Head | HR Head | Talent Acquisition Head - My Expertise - Strategic HR Planning | Organizational Development | People Management | Talent Acquisition | Employee Engagement | Retention | Performance Management | OnboardingWorkforce ManagementBoolean SearchRecruitingStaff Recruitment & ManagementPerformance ManagementEmployee CommunicationsEmployee EngagementEmployee RelationsOffice AdministrationPeople ManagementCandidate InterviewingCandidate ManagementCandidate EvaluationCandidate SourcingLinkedIn RecruitingAdministrative Support
- $40 hourlyAre you looking to de-risk implementation of your strategy and business goals? Are you looking for a governance specialist who can coordinate, manage and elevate the implementation of your business plans and operational processes with razor-sharp focus and tenacity ? Are you planning to leverage someone's technology, people and process management expertise in achieving your business objectives? If yes then please reach out to me and I can start helping you right away. Certifications: -PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner -Operations Management Certification from IIM Bangalore India -Software Testing Certifications (CSTE, ISTQB–Functional, ISTQB-Advanced) Tools expertise: - MS Project - Smartsheet - ClickUp - Asana - Slack - Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word - Google Sheets, Docs - JiraWorkforce ManagementMicrosoft ProjectGoogle SheetsTeam ManagementSlackProgram ManagementLucidchartSmartsheetAsanaProject Management OfficeSoftware TestingPeople ManagementCustomer ServiceOperations ManagementProject ManagementAgile Project Management
- $45 hourlyAre you the free entrepreneurial spirit that whips up ideas every second and can’t bring them to execution? Do you have a business but can’t figure out how to manage the workload? Do you have clients pouring in but can’t get your teams to operate seamlessly? Are you a business or an agency with too many irons in the fire? Do your ideas and to-dos churn a hole in your brain and it’s been months since you’ve been sitting on those ideas? Let me help you! Do you have a vision of what your business would look like if it was organized, well collaborated, running like a well-oiled machine with your clients receiving regular updates, reports and feeling like they are your topmost priority? I can help you breathe life into that vision! What I can help you with – • Influencer marketing - ideation, process flow, finding influencers, influencer management, relationship building. •. Giving your ideas/strategies the time of the day and figuring out the path ahead. • Figuring out the timelines, budget, software/platforms, personnel needed. •. End to end recruitment - understanding the need for required personnel, their qualifications/skills, creating job description, posting job, screening, interviewing, creating test assessments, hiring and onboarding. •. Setting up CRMs and Project Management Platforms • Integrating communication channels with CRMs • Creating and implementing processes • Staying on top of Task Management – from assigning to checking for completion • Quality checks and quality assurances •. Client Communication • Collaborating with internal and external teams and agencies – both technical and non-technical • Utilizing automation to its fullest potential (ChatGPT, Zapier etc) • Researching, learning and training teams on new softwares and tools • Employee Engagement • Content writing and proofreading • Website QA and working with the design and dev team to fix the bugs • Gently steering C-level Executives back on track and keeping them focused Tools I’ve used in the past – • ChatGPT •. Notion •. Monday • Asana •. Slack • Zapier •. JoinBrands •. Grin • Freshbooks • Stripe • DocuSign • G Suite • Outlook • MS Office • Whatsapp • Ubot • Dropbox • WriterAccess • Drift • Google Analytics • Facebook Ad Manager • Evernote • Survey Monkey Any task you throw at me, will be completed to your satisfaction. I have a thirst for learning - if I am unfamiliar with something, I do my due diligence in researching about it and learning it. 8+ years of VA, Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Partner and Project Management experience paired with digital marketing knowledge assures me that I can certainly help you. If you’re looking for a “Jill of all trades”, reach out to me!Workforce ManagementAsanaCommunicationDecision MakingQuality AssuranceProject DeliveryTime ManagementClient ManagementProject ObjectivesProject SchedulingHubSpotDigital MarketingPeople ManagementResearch & Strategy
- $100 hourlyA certified PMP® professional and Scrum Master with over 20 years of experience in Information Technology, developing and managing mid and large-sized IT projects/programs involving distributed teams. Excels at liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget, and on-spec project completions. Directs PMO teams to develop high-quality programs that solve business problems and provide tangible results for enterprise-level systems and legacy workflow systems. Specializes in successful software implementation and customer retention, with a passion for building and maintaining client relationships and coaching teams. Plans, implements, and evaluates improvements in business processes and practices. Facilitates cross-functional teamwork to achieve continuous improvement objectives. Compiles and tracks improvement project data and reports on status. Anju’s experience runs the gamut of industries: Publishing, Oil & Gas Exploration, Fleet Tracking, HealthCare, and Big Data.Workforce ManagementProject Management ProfessionalProject Management OfficeRequirement AnalysisIT Service ManagementAtlassian JIRAPeople ManagementStrategic PlanApp DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisITILProject ManagementAgile Project ManagementMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Project
- $60 hourly🏆 You will get an experienced Project manager and Scrum master, carrying 7+ years of experience in Startups and MNCs. ⭐ TRAITS: ▪️ Adaptability ▪️ Critical Thinking ▪️ A sense of humor ▪️ Patience 💯 QUALITIES: ▪️ Leadership skills ▪️ Communication skills ▪️ Delegation skills ▪️ Problem-solving skills ▪️ Enthusiasm ▪️ Team-building skills ▪️ Integrity ▪️ Competence ▪️ Light hearted ▪️ Gauge importance ▪️ Multitasker ▪️ Appreciate the goodness ▪️ Taking responsibility 🌟 SKILLED IN: ▪️ Project management methodologies ▪️ Proficient with project management software ▪️ Team management ▪️ Time management ▪️ Project planning ▪️ Project scheduling ▪️ Project budgeting ▪️ Cost management ▪️ Risk management ▪️ Sprint planning ▪️ Daily Scrum ▪️ Backlog refinement ▪️ User story grooming ▪️ Sprint reviews ▪️ Sprint retrospectives ▪️ Virtual Assistance ▪️ Agile Leadership 👍 ACCOUNTABLE FOR: ▪️ Task ownership ▪️ Project delivery ▪️ Leading the team ▪️ Delegating work effectively ▪️ Monitoring progress ▪️ Track roadblocks ▪️ Conducting regular meetings ▪️ Establishing a shared vision ▪️ Managing documentation and reports ▪️ Creating a self-driven team ▪️ Coordinating with the client and stakeholders ▪️ Coming up with a plan B ▪️ Assisting product owner ▪️ Coaching and mentoring the team ▪️ Value delivery 🔥 EXPERT IN TOOLS: ▪️ Jira ▪️ Rally ▪️ Asana ▪️ Zoho ▪️ Jira management software ▪️ Confluence ▪️ Bugzilla ▪️ HP ALM ▪️ Trello ▪️ Teams ▪️ Office 365 ▪️ Microsoft Office ▪️ My SQL ▪️ Postman ▪️ Fiddler ▪️ Slack ▪️ Github ▪️ Click up ▪️ Spreadsheets 💪 STRENGTHS: ▪️ Worked with various startups and MNCs. ▪️ Handled project domains like CRM, Logistics, Invoicing, and billing, gaming marketplace, land surveying, and many more. ▪️ The Ability to Strategize ▪️ An Expert in the Project’s Main Focus ▪️ The Ability to Empathize with Team Members ▪️ Risk Management Insights ▪️ Stays Ahead of the Curve ▪️ A Strong Business Sense ▪️ Empowers Individuals on the Team ▪️ Good Judgment and Prioritization Abilities ▪️ Effective, Efficient Communication Skills ▪️ Technical expertise ▪️ Competence ▪️ Instrumental in analyzing requirements and identifying gaps. ▪️ Creating, facilitating, and handling the team. ▪️ Understands team development. ▪️ Recognizes and acts on team conflict. ▪️ Encourages ownership. ▪️ Knows the power of silence. ▪️ Can coach professionally. 📞 Let's connect to discuss further.Workforce ManagementAgile Software DevelopmentWebsite ContentProject DeliveryQA ManagementManagement SkillsLeadership CoachingDev & IT Project ManagementIT Project ManagementPeople ManagementProject Management SupportScrumProject ManagementAgile Project ManagementTeam Management
- $55 hourlyMy clients verbatim "Ilesha's professionalism, warmth, and problem-solving competence makes her a strong candidate for anyone seeking her skills." "Ilesha is a lovely human who was always a pleasure to work with. She was consistent and efficient. She was good at finding potential issues and coming up with solutions. Her work was conscientious and thorough. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!" Hire me, who will be equally committed to your success as you are! Hey, my name is Ilesha, and I am an Online Business Manager, supporting business owners towards reaching their goals and scaling-up their businesses, with Tech, Operations, Administration, and Project Management. I am a self-motivated individual who has been consistently delivering process enhancements with exponentially growing efficiency. With over 7+ years of experience and 50+ projects completed I’m a Top Rated Plus representing the top 3% of performers on Upwork. Here is why: Just think of me as your in-house COO (Chief Operations Officer) or even your second BRAIN! I assist you in digitally organizing your business by building a solid foundation that operates efficiently and effectively for sustainable growth. My skills include supporting the CEO and building robust systems and processes for your online business operations, coordination of projects from conception to completion, giving you more time to do what you love doing at your business. What sets me apart? The sea of 3 Cs- calm, curious, and confident. I am someone who is resourceful and intuitively knows when to try to “figure things out” on your own and also when to ask for help. I’m adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams and building trusted relationships with clients and stakeholders. I possess written/verbal communication, engagement, and problem-solving skills with strong knowledge of various cultures/regional standards. As a result, I have been delivering enhanced project efficiency, on time and within budgets. It's fun to solve problems and shape businesses. The more complex the challenge, the higher the motivation to overcome it. Some more testimonials: “It was a privilege spending precious hours learning from her precise intellect and awareness of what 'works' in reality!” - Spiritual Teacher “I could completely trust her to represent our company professionally with our clients and make sure what needed to get done, got done." - CEO, Government Contract Consulting Firm “Hiring Ilesha is a no-brainer.” - Online Speaker and Crypto Expert “She is the ultimate professional and has wide range of skillsets that can lend a hand to various problem-solving exercises.” - CEO, Advertising Agency Here's how I can support you: -- Fractional COO / Integrator: partnering with you to keep your entire company on track. Becoming the ying to your yang - keeping you focused on the business goals that will help you truly scale up. -- Project management: Naturally wired for processes, procedures, and project planning. My superpower is my ability to work with people in order to make sure that everything gets done well and on time. -- Online Business Manager: Managing the day-to-day operations and handling multiple projects at the same time while knowing which ones to prioritize first. Creating workable SOPs and checklists that keep a virtual team running efficiently. I enjoy creating bespoke solutions that fit your business model. I invite you to have a Coffee Chat and use my experience and knowledge to build a specialised solution for your business.Workforce ManagementRecruitingStaff Recruitment & ManagementBusiness OperationsMarketing Operations & WorkflowLeadership SkillsPeople ManagementTeam AlignmentProject Management ProfessionalAgile Project ManagementDigital Project ManagementProject PlansTeam ManagementProject Timelines
- $35 hourlySeasoned business leader with 26 years of experience at global technology companies such as Honeywell, Zebra Technologies, Motorola Solutions, and Hughes. Proven expertise in driving rapid organic and inorganic growth initiatives across diverse markets spanning APAC, China, Japan, and EMEA regions. Specialized in transformative leadership, excelling in hypercompetitive, turnaround, restructuring, and growth scenarios. Utilizes a strategic framework encompassing customer needs, market dynamics, and cutting-edge technologies to seize growth opportunities. Proficient in overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from concept to market launch, in both software, hardware and services domains. Key strengths include formulating and executing comprehensive product roadmaps, marketing strategies, go-to-market plans, and vertical market penetration strategies aligned with organizational objectives Adept at mentoring and empowering my team members, solving complex challenges, and leveraging emerging technologies to create value and differentiation for organizations and its customers. I attribute my success to my unique and fearless approach to complex tasks, cross-functional collaboration, strategic initiatives, and never-ending drive for innovation.Workforce ManagementOrganizational Design & EffectivenessPeople ManagementAccount ManagementMarketingManagement SkillsPricingPricing ResearchBusiness ManagementGo-to-Market StrategyProduct Management
- $12 hourlyA passionate HR professional, always known for my sincerity towards my work. I am extremely good with data confidentiality and management. My expertise lies in giving a great experience to employees and all my stakeholders. Have five years of experience in all the fields of Human Resources right from hire to retire.Workforce ManagementPerformance ManagementCompensation & BenefitsEmployee EngagementBudget ManagementEmployee OnboardingPeople ManagementInterpersonal SkillsEmployee RelationsSchedulingCommunications
- $15 hourlyCustomer Service Management Professional with in-depth experience of 11+Years in assorted areas of the Technical Support, Technical Sales (Desktop/Laptops, Printer, Router), Online Traveling Company, Telecom, Recruitment and Project Management. Skills : • Team Management • Client/Customer Relationship Management • Process Management • Training & Development • Cross-functional Coordination • Quality Management • Target Achievement • Strategic Management & Leadership • Reports Management • Performance Management • Talent Acquisition • Project ManagementWorkforce ManagementCustomer RetentionKnow Your CustomerVoice of the CustomerTechnical SupportClient ManagementPerformance ManagementPeople ManagementTeam ManagementCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Relationship ManagementCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportCustomer Experience
- $10 hourlyA competent professional with incredible credentials, Rohit is a Freelance Consultant with knowledge of SEO Management & Content Marketing Management. Recognized as someone with enthusiasm and passion for his work, he has great experience in managing SEO & content marketing projects & various operations effectively. Known for the combination of focused analytical & interpersonal skills, he is good at creating, analyzing, and interpreting marketing reports for various processes, and performing functions related to project management. Working with various clients, he can work in a complex deadline-oriented environment. In his professional career, highlighted with efficient work management and good planning, he has worked on various projects. Equipped with sharp administration skills and strong analytical thought, he steers the projects towards accomplishment in the expected deadlines. Basing his career on practical knowledge and team management knowledge, he has tried to give his best in every work. He ticks all the boxes of reliable and skilled professionals. In the realm of SEO Management & Content Marketing expertise, he has a stronghold in strategy making, web marketing, social media marketing, client communication, campaign management, etc. Along with it, he is proficiently experienced in working on various projects, team management, report formation, work analysis, guided by a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, he believes in giving his best in every assignment with devotion and passion. He is trying to achieve newer milestones through continuous improvement and honing of competencies. Rohit is recognized as a self-motivated and dedicated worker who always strives for excellence. Always ready to take up challenging assignments and emerge as a front-runner. His ability to find simple solutions to complex organizational issues has been well recognized. A responsible professional, he has a sense of ownership and that makes his endeavor relentlessly to achieve excellence for his function. Well equipped with a systematic way of working, a result-oriented approach, and tools for problem-solving; he is an asset to any organization.Workforce ManagementGoogle AnalyticsSEO AuditContent MarketingCritical Thinking SkillsResearch & DevelopmentLead GenerationPeople ManagementWritingDecision MakingAnalysisCorporate & Business DevelopmentCustomer ServiceSearch Engine Optimization
- $15 hourlyAn enthusiastic Chartered Accountant (CPA) and a CFA(Chartered Financial Analysts) from India, an avid learner, currently working as a Real Estate Industry focused cloud accountant and controller, having specialization in assisting mid and large sized clients based out of United States. About Team: We are a team of 15 people comprising CPA(Certified Public Accountants), CFA(Chartered Financial Analysts) and accounting graduates. Hiring a team instead of an individual help in easy scaling of services, shared learning and application, continuity of work and various other benefits. Area of Expertise: Real Estate Accounting, Rental Property Accounting, Accounting support to CPA firms, E-Commerce Accounting and various other services industry. Apart from being QUICKBOOKS ADVANCED and XERO certified cloud accountants, Out team has gained specialization in working on : - Real estate focused accounting platform including but not limited to Yardi Voyager, AppFolio, Buildium, Buildertrend, Wave Accounting, Propertyware etc. - E-Commerce focused accounting platforms including but not limited to Shopify, Amazon, Bill.com, Stripe, A2X, Dext etc. Our motto of client service and focus on enhancing the learning curve of each member of the team helps us in delivering best in class services to our clients.Workforce ManagementPeople ManagementData EntryFinancial AnalysisAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounting BasicsAccounts Payable ManagementBookkeepingFinancial AccountingIncome StatementAccountingMonth-End Close AssistanceBank ReconciliationChart of AccountsIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyAccomplished IT Lead, Agile Practitioner, DevOps Evangelist, and people-developer (performance coach), has 2 decades of experience in managing large-scale portfolio/programs in multiple domain / technology, experienced in extensive stakeholder/relationship management with senior executives.Workforce ManagementProduct RoadmapStakeholder ManagementPeople ManagementDigital TransformationRisk ManagementThought Leadership ContentLeadership DevelopmentLeadership CoachingStrategic PlanProduct Vision StatementTime ManagementProject SchedulingProject PlansBudget PlanDigital Project Management
- $10 hourlyHello there, I am an energetic legal professional qualified under Indian Laws having experience of 2 years generally practise in commercial or company law. I am currently looking for freelancing opportunity at UpWork in drafting or reviewing contract, commercial agreements, Arbitration agreement, Employee or Client contract, plaints, suits, applications, petitions, counter claims, reply, contracts and non-disclosure agreements etc. I also provide guidance on civil and criminal dispute, employment related matters including employment contracts, terminations, employee benefits and compliances with local labor laws.Workforce ManagementCommunication SkillsPeople ManagementProblem SolvingCriminal LawAlternative Dispute ResolutionData Protection ActLegal PleadingsLegal DraftingArbitrationCorporate LawContract DraftingContract Negotiation
- $30 hourly🏆 GE Internal ALP (Accelerated Learning Program) equivalent to PMP ⛳ Basic Strategic Financial course organized by ISB Hyderabad 🏆 Six Sigma Green Belt 🏆 Value Engineering/Value Analysis (VA/VE) certified 💎 Top rated among 3% Upwork contractors 💎 100% client satisfaction Highly passionate, self-motivated & clear thinker individual with a total industry experience of 16+ years My expertise: Cost controller: ✅ Project cost estimation (Capex, Opex) for new bid (Renewable Projects) ✅ Cost comparative analysis for BoS (Balance of System) ✅ LC’s, P&L and Cashflow management for Vendors ✅ Manage procurement of key commodities while working with supply chain ✅ Auxiliaries product cost estimation using Should Cost (SC) models ✅ Leading and driving cost out programs/projects through Value Engineering, Design to Cost (DtC), Should Cost (SC), Bottoms-up costing, Clean sheet costing, Cost Matrix Analysis ✅ Driving global Innovation, R&D/NPI(New Product Introduction) programs from Stage Gate/Tollgate process “Idea Initiation Phase” to the “Implementation Phase” ✅ Cost controller, managing project operational cost well within the budget Project Management ✅ Scrum meeting ✅ SDLC—Agile, Waterfall ✅ People management ✅ Workload management ✅ Project Management Review Meetings ✅ Resource Management ✅ Quality Compliance audits ✅ Project Management ✅ Process implementation ✅ Scrum meeting ✅ SDLC—Agile, Waterfall ✅ Lean/Kaizen focal ⚒️ Tools: ➡️ Jira ➡️ Trello ➡️ Asana ➡️ Rally ➡️ Confluence ➡️ Slack ➡️ Teams ➡️ MS-OfficeWorkforce ManagementScrumCost ControlProject BudgetPeople ManagementCash Flow AnalysisProject Schedule & MilestonesProgram ManagementCost PlanningCost EstimateDecision MakingMilestonesJiraDigital Project ManagementAgile Project Management
- $25 hourlyPrivate Equity analyst with a high degree of professionalism and a dual perspective in finance and economics. My key skills include Financial Modelling, building Pitch Decks / Investment Decks, Deal structuring, conducting Research and Due Diligence, Asset Management, and Accounting. Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint/Word), Python, Tableau In my downtime, I enjoy playing the piano, cooking, and spending time with friends and family. Please feel free to drop a message if I can be of assistance!Workforce ManagementFinancial ModelingInvestment StrategyPeople ManagementForecastingCompany ValuationEnglishFinancial WritingFinancial Analysis
- $20 hourlySenior Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Research and Finance- Ex-Mckinsey and currently working with PayPal. Worked to build the finance team of a start-up called Mentis. Love working on research projects and finance models.Workforce ManagementMicrosoft PowerPointManagement ConsultingCritical Thinking SkillsResearch & DevelopmentShareholder RelationshipPeople ManagementTopic ResearchBusiness CasesPresentationsFinancial ModelingFinancial Analysis
- $60 hourly- Experience is Product Strategy & Agile Product Management - Prior products in Pharma & CPG DomainWorkforce ManagementPeople ManagementClient ManagementTableauMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyI am a Human Capital & Culture Architect, Organisation Change Specialist, Psychometric Professional, Organisation Process Efficiencies Expert, and an Entrepreneur. In the past, I have successfully held several senior roles in a broad range of companies throughout my career. I have developed successful relationships, motivated teams, and helped some of the organisations set up robust HR Systems, Create appealing organisation culture. I combine an analytic and adaptable approach to ensure effective achievement of goals within a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.Workforce ManagementPeopleCompany PolicyBenefitsStrategyPeople ManagementHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business ServicesBusiness ManagementChange Management
- $120 hourlyI'm a product engineer who has been working on mobile applications for over 8 years and successfully delivered dozens of projects. I specialize in writing scalable and maintainable applications used by millions of users on a daily basis, along with grooming & managing engineering teams of sizes upto 8. My primary tech stack includes Android framework, Jetpack components, Kotlin and JUnit testing framework. I have working knowledge of Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Git and Go along with multiple commonly used libraries and frameworks.Workforce ManagementPeople ManagementGitKotlinMobile App DevelopmentTest-Driven DevelopmentPair ProgrammingSoftware TestingTestingContinuous IntegrationJavaFunctional ProgrammingAndroidProduct DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentAndroid SDK
- $50 hourlyObjective Aspiring data scientist willing to excel in the field of showcasing data in an interactive way for better storytellingWorkforce ManagementMiningModelingPeople ManagementData WranglingData MiningDeep Neural NetworkVisualizationMachine Learning ModelPython ScriptQlik SenseSASMachine LearningData VisualizationPythonSQL
- $75 hourlyI have enjoyed every step of my Professional career with over 10 years of Experience in Sales B2B Product Sales Global Markets, Service Delivery, Transition Management, Technical Services, Operations In leading MNS's, Responsible to Scale up Indian Operations, Demand Planning & Revenue Generation, Sales Enablement, Key Account Management, Sales Enablement, People Management, Resource Management, Vendor Management, Customer Relationship Management, Google Analytics, Lead Generation, Lead Funnel Optimisation, Kaizen Implementation, Process Improvements, Total Quality Management I feel having this extensive and diverse background has enabled me to build relationships with all stakeholders yet provide a knowledge firm foundation to lead initiatives.Workforce ManagementHR & Recruiting SoftwareIT RecruitingDemand PlanningEnterprise Risk ManagementB2B Lead GenerationSales OperationsPeople ManagementRisk ManagementBusiness DevelopmentCRM SoftwareStaff Recruitment & ManagementB2B MarketingBusiness OperationsSales
- $60 hourly🌟 Top 3 Aspects to Choose Me: Product Strategy | UX Design | Marketing Expertise 🌟 🚀 Welcome! I'm an accomplished professional with a track record in product strategy, UX design, and marketing. When you visit my profile, here are the top three aspects you should know about me: 1️⃣ Product Strategy: I excel in developing robust product strategies that drive business growth. By conducting market research, analyzing user needs, and staying abreast of industry trends, I create roadmaps that align products with market demands and maximize their potential. 2️⃣ UX Design: Crafting exceptional user experiences is my passion. I have a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, and I leverage this knowledge to create intuitive, engaging, and delightful experiences that keep users coming back for more. 3️⃣ Marketing Expertise: With my extensive marketing background, I bring a strategic mindset to the table. From go-to-market strategies to campaign optimization, I have a proven ability to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth through targeted marketing efforts. 🌟 Skills, Experience, and Interests 🌟 🎯 Product Management: I possess a comprehensive skill set in product management, including product development, roadmap planning, and stakeholder management. I have successfully launched numerous products across diverse industries, driving their success from ideation to market adoption. 🎨 UX Research and Design: I have a keen eye for detail and a user-centric approach. Conducting user research, usability testing, and prototyping, I ensure that products meet user needs and expectations. By combining creativity and data-driven insights, I deliver engaging and intuitive user experiences. 📈 Marketing Strategy: I thrive in developing impactful marketing strategies that deliver results. Whether it's market analysis, brand positioning, or campaign optimization, I leverage my expertise to drive customer engagement, increase brand visibility, and achieve measurable business goals. 🌐 Cross-Functional Collaboration: Throughout my career, I have honed my skills in collaborating with cross-functional teams. By fostering strong relationships and effective communication, I ensure alignment and synergy across departments to deliver high-quality products and campaigns. 💡 Innovation and Trends: I'm passionate about staying ahead of the curve. I actively engage in continuous learning, keeping up with emerging trends in technology, design, and marketing. This allows me to infuse fresh ideas and innovative approaches into my work, driving competitiveness and market differentiation. ✨ Let's work together to bring your vision to life! Feel free to reach out to discuss your project or explore potential collaborations. I'm excited to create meaningful products and experiences that leave a lasting impact.Workforce ManagementGo-to-Market StrategyPeople ManagementAgile Software DevelopmentProject Management ProfessionalBranding & MarketingProduct RoadmapSaaS DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisUX & UIUser Experience
- $50 hourlySelf-Motivated ITSM, IT infrastructure, and PMP® professional with over 16 years of progressive experience. An energetic self-starter and team builder. Navigates high-stress situations and achieve goals on time and under budget.Workforce ManagementSolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality ManagerMicrosoft AzureCustomer ServiceITILChange ManagementIT Asset ManagementPeople ManagementVendor ManagementProcurementProject ManagementManagement SkillsIT InfrastructureIT SupportSystem Administration
- $40 hourlyI am a results-oriented and strategic HR leader with 15+ years of experience in the cloud-based technology and human capital management industries. * I have a proven track record of building global, diverse teams and optimizing HR processes to drive operational efficiency while aligning with organizational goals. * I have set up dedicated Centers of Excellence for Global People Operations, Payroll, Performance Management and People Systems. * My passion for employee development, wellbeing, and cultivating a culture of continuous learning has resulted in high-performing teams and a positive work environment. I offer comprehensive services to businesses seeking to optimize their human resources operations and talent management strategies. With a strong background in HR systems management and operations, I provide expertise to ensure streamlined processes and improved employee experiences. My goal is to assist organizations in attracting, developing, and retaining top talent while maintaining compliance with employment regulations and industry standards. Key Services: 1. HR Systems Management: I offer expertise in overseeing and optimizing HR technology platforms, including talent management, recruitment, onboarding, learning management, performance management, and HR analytics systems. 2. Process Optimization: Through my in-depth analysis and experience, I streamline HR processes, ensuring scalability, efficiency, and compliance with relevant regulations and best practices. 3. Data Analytics: Leveraging data-driven insights, I help organizations identify trends and make data-based decisions to enhance HR strategies and operational effectiveness. 4. Talent Acquisition & Onboarding: I collaborate with businesses to optimize recruitment processes and deliver a positive onboarding experience for new hires, setting the foundation for a successful employment journey. 5. Learning & Development: I work with clients to design and implement effective training programs, fostering employee growth, and supporting organizational development. 6. Performance Management: I guide businesses in driving their performance management process, providing valuable feedback and fostering a culture of continuous improvement. 7. Compliance & Regulations: Ensuring HR practices align with legal requirements is a priority. I stay up-to-date with employment laws and regulations to provide expert advice and maintain compliance. 8. Employee Relations: I offer guidance and support in addressing employee relations matters, fostering a positive and harmonious work environment. 9. Change Management: I lead change initiatives to drive organizational growth and transformation, ensuring that people-related aspects are well-integrated into the change process. 10. Vendor Management: I manage relationships with HR technology vendors, ensuring optimal utilization and value from software investments. With a wealth of experience and a passion for HR excellence, I am dedicated to helping businesses thrive by providing strategic HR consulting and innovative solutions. By leveraging my services, organizations can focus on their core business while ensuring their HR operations are efficient, compliant, and supportive of employee growth and success. Let's collaborate to elevate your HR practices and achieve long-term success together. Reach out for tailored HR consulting services that align with your unique business needs.Workforce ManagementHR PolicyPerformance ManagementEmployee TrainingEmployee OnboardingEmployee EngagementServiceNowZendeskADP Workforce NowPeople ManagementHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resource Information SystemHR & Business ServicesHuman ResourcesHuman Resource ManagementCompensation & Benefits
- $400 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Experienced and Certified Scrum Master and certified SAFe 5 RTE with proven track record of successfully leading teams in developing high-quality software solutions on time. Skilled in multiple Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. Possess managerial skills like stakeholder management, people management and risk management. Hands on experience in Jira and ADO. Possess 6 years of technical background with experience in design, analysis and application development using JAVA, SQL, Unix. ACCOMPLISHMENTS * Certified Scrum Master and certified SAFe 5 RTE with over 13 years of extensive experience as Application developer, Business Analyst, Release manager, Scrum master and Release Train Engineer.Workforce ManagementScaled Agile FrameworkKanban BoardLeadership CoachingRisk ManagementPeople ManagementStakeholder ManagementCI/CDBitbucketAtlassian ConfluenceAzure DevOpsJiraProduct BacklogScrum
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.