Hire the best Writers in the Philippines
Check out Writers in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $33 hourlyHi! I'm a conscientious and proactive individual with 11 years of work experience. I can help you with the following: - Editing and proofreading content (English or Filipino/Tagalog) - Writing test preparation items, particularly content for Korean SAT reviewers and TOEIC mock tests - Formatting, uploading, and updating content (text and images) on content management systems, such as WordPress and Squarespace - Typing and formatting text in MS Word or Google Docs (with headings and subheadings, etc.) - Verifying and correcting video transcripts or subtitles - Translating content (English to Filipino/Tagalog, Filipino/Tagalog to English) - Analyzing and organizing information (reviewing resources to gather, document, and categorize information) - Conducting online research and presenting the information in a clear and organized manner - Developing and posting social media content (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) - Creating simple presentations or slideshows using MS Powerpoint or Google Slides - Editing photos using Photoshop and Lightroom (basic adjustment of the lighting and color, application of presets, removal of unwanted objects, etc.) - Editing videos (basic) I am a fast learner who's willing to be trained in other tasks, tools, or programs needed to fulfill a job. Moreover, my rate is negotiable based on the task requirements. While I am not considered a native English speaker, I am bilingual—I have learned and used English since childhood, and I can fluently speak and write both in English and Filipino, my native language. We can comfortably communicate with each other using either of these two languages. Whether you're a big or small business, an established company or a startup, or an old or new Upwork client, as long as our expectations and preferences meet, we can work together. Please don't hesitate to send me a message, so we can discuss your project and get started. Thank you. 😊WritingQuality AssuranceSquarespaceWordPressContent EditingError DetectionCopy EditingEditing & ProofreadingTechnical WritingGeneral TranscriptionAcademic EditingMicrosoft WordAPA FormattingFormattingTagalog
- $70 hourly🧑🏻🔬 PhD Candidate in France in Chemistry and Materials Science (Knowledgeable in Hydrogen Technologies) 👷🏻♀️Expertise in chemistry and process engineering (from lab scale to industrial scale) 📋Currently working on projects on engineering design a. for an Industrial Pharmaceutical Plant (Budget of $ 100M) b. Carbon Capture Solutions using Direct Mineralization (100 M Ton Rock Material ) c. Colloaborating for a third party company as a Subject Matter Expert in Organic Chemistry with Aerospace Agency in the U.S 📍Strong communication, research and technical writing skills 📍Knowledge in project management 📍Knowledge in data analytics and machine learning ✅Won Best Research Award in the University ✅Open to collaborate, willing to learn more and expand my skillset ✅Able to lead and manage people ✅An analytical, creative and innovative individual with excellent communication skillsWritingChemical EngineeringQuality AssuranceMathematicsTutoringProofreadingPhysicsChemical AnalysisResearch & DevelopmentChemistryChemical SynthesisExperiment Design
- $50 hourlyFull-time writer and editor. Former gambling industry operations professional of more than a decade. I'm a native English speaker providing SEO-friendly content for casino, poker & sports betting sites. I also offer native-level Spanish and Tagalog (Filipino) texts and translations. In a 13 year gambling industry career, I worked for global gaming giants in sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia and Europe. I have launched sports betting and casino operations, managing trading, marketing, finance and compliance teams, as well as developing new betting products and platforms. These days I live and work in the Philippines as a freelance iGaming content writer. But I have written on a wide range of topics, including cryptocurrency, e-commerce, travel and health. What can I do? *Copywriting *Proofreading *Editing *Re-writing *Translation services - SEO friendly content - Blog posts - Listicles - Sales copy - Email copy - Product descriptions - Journalistic articles - CV / Resume - Cover Letters Message me for more!WritingBlog WritingContent WritingCopywritingArticle WritingTranslationCopy EditingCryptocurrencyGamblingSports & RecreationBlog ContentProofreadingWebsite ContentSpanishTagalog
- $35 hourlyMy mission👇👇👇 • Help businesses create a strong online presence that transcends their brand and value through writing compelling and high-quality articles. Topics which I can speak life to ✍️✍️✍️ • Health and Lifestyle • Digital Marketing • Leadership • Entrepreneurship • Finance • Human Resources • Customer Service • Life in a corporate setting • Product Reviews • Personalities • Self-help • Parenthood • Relationships Websites I got featured🔥🔥🔥 • Yahoo Lifestyle • Business.com •,Upcity • CMSWire • LegalZoom • GoBankingRates • Shape.com • The Ladders Side skills that clients also book me for✋✋✋ • My skills are not only limited to writing and research. I am also obsessed with organization and details, which could be a helping hand in any general and administrative roles. Let’s talk 😉😉😉 • If you think I can bring value to your business, I’d love to write some masterpieces for you.WritingEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingSales CopywritingBusiness ServicesCopy EditingCreative WritingSEO BacklinkingContent WritingArticle WritingGhostwritingArticleEnglishProofreadingWebsite Content
- $35 hourly🌟 Top-Rated Writer | 💡 Expert in Articles, Blogs, and Press Releases 🌟 Welcome to my profile! If you're searching for high-quality, compelling, and 100% original content that not only captures attention but also drives results, you're at the right place. With vast experience in delivering top-tier articles, engaging blog posts, and effective press releases, I pride myself on crafting words that resonate with your audience and serve your objectives. Every piece I write is: ✅ Tailored to Your Needs: Your message, your voice, always keeping in mind the audience you want to reach. ✅ Thoroughly Researched: Factual, informative, and credible. ✅ SEO-Optimized: Ensuring your content isn't just good, but also Google-friendly. ✅ Plagiarism-Free: Originality is my creed. Every word, every sentence is crafted authentically. Understanding that every client's requirements are unique, I commit to detailed communication from start to finish, ensuring that we're aligned on objectives and delivery. Why choose me? 🔍 Attention to Detail: I immerse myself in every project, understanding the nuances and delivering precision. 🚀 Quick Turnaround: Efficient processes in place to ensure you get quality, on time. 🤝 Open Communication: Always available for feedback, adjustments, and follow-ups. Your content is the window through which your audience views your brand. Let's make sure they see something exceptional. Hoping to collaborate and craft the narrative your brand deserves.WritingMedical RecordsSchedulingMedical TranscriptionEbook WritingContent WritingCopywritingHealth & FitnessWebsite ContentMedical Device User ManualDocumentationSEO Writing
- $40 hourlyI write engaging and substantial content for home, pop culture, lifestyle, pet care, gardening, fashion, entertainment, and recreational niches. With my quick wit, experience, and outstanding research skills, I provide great value to my clients when it comes to my content and creative writing services.WritingWordPressArticle WritingWebsite ContentBlog WritingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingSEO WritingCreative WritingEnglishArticleBlog Content
- $35 hourly👋 Hello, I'm Jose, Your Expert SEO Writer for Finance, Cryptocurrency, and Gaming! 📝 About Me - I'm a seasoned content writer based in the Philippines, passionate about delivering high-quality content tailored to your needs. - With a writing career that kicked off in 2017, I've had the pleasure of contributing to diverse publications—ranging from small university outlets highlighting underrepresented stories, to globally-recognized media companies in need of educational and compelling content. 🎯 Specializations - SEO Content Writing: Optimize your web presence with well-researched, keyword-focused articles that engage your audience. - Finance & Investing: From stocks and bonds to ETFs, I've got you covered. - Cryptocurrency: Stay ahead in the rapidly evolving world of crypto with cutting-edge content. - Online Gaming: Engage your gaming audience with captivating articles and guides. 📋 Previous Experience - I also have a rich portfolio that extends beyond these niches, having previously written for sports and tech sectors. 👥 Why Work With Me - Experience: I've written over 120 published articles on crypto, iGaming, forex, and stocks. - Dedicated Attention: I work with only one client at a time to ensure maximum focus and quality. - Adaptability: Whether you're a startup looking for a writer to grow with you, or an established brand needing specialized content, I can adapt my style to meet your needs.WritingArticle WritingBlog WritingEnglishiGamingFinanceCryptocurrencyCopywritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $40 hourlyI help a lot of Skilled Musicians and Podcasters Deliver a Top-Notch Quality Result on Their Music! ⭐ 8+ Years of Vetted Expertise on: ☑️Pre-production: Conceptualizing, songwriting, and arranging the structure. ☑️Recording: Capturing individual tracks, editing, and adding overdubs. and comping ☑️Mixing: Balancing levels, applying EQ, effects, and panning. ☑️Mastering: Finalizing EQ, compression, limiting, and sequencing. ☑️Post-production: Quality control and format conversion. (mp3 320Kbps Lossless wav 32bit) Supplementary Competency for : ☑️Podcast Editing Noise Reduction and Mastering, ☑️DJ'ing, Nonstop Mixtape for events, Remixes and Mashups ☑️Music and SFX for Film Media or Apps and Games from Meditation to Kid's Music ☑️Arificial Intelligence (Music and Video) ☑️Photo ,and Audio Cleanup (for Forensic Crime and Investigation use) ☑️Canva ☑️Professional Video Editing (Long and Short Form Content 1140p 60fps) I will bring an Excitement to your Projects! Which can have a Huge Impact on your Desired Projected Outcome! Let's Have Fun and Collaborate !WritingVocal TuningData EntryVoice RecordingPianoSound MixingMusic & Sound DesignMusic ArrangementVideo ProductionMusic ProductionVoice ActingPodcastSingingAudio EditingVideo Editing
- $35 hourlyMy name is Yukimari Jamelo and I am a hardworking and dedicated freelancer. I am a lawyer licensed to practice law in the Philippines. I'm also a CPA who has an experience in the bank for over 6 years as an Account Officer Assistant. I can create feasibility studies and business plans to help you determine the viability of your projects. I can also draft legal documents to suit your needs.WritingFinancial PlanningForecastingContent WritingBusiness PlanFeasibility StudyArticle WritingLoan ProcessingAccountingFinance & LawLoan ApprovalAccounting BasicsLawCorporate LawContract Drafting
- $35 hourlyLawyer specializing in transport, labor, contract, and corporate law. Automotive technician with nine years experience in the automotive services industry. Degree in Workplace Management with experience in project management and organization. Detail-oriented, quick study, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Has a passion for writing about cars, motorcycles, and DIY activities.WritingResearcherAutomotive
- $50 hourlyI'm a published writer and journalist on a popular consumer technology website. I also serve as a floating editor, helping ensure the quality of published pieces on our page. I primarily write under the following topics: 🌐 Productivity 🌐 Technology Explained 🌐 Hardware 🌐 Windows 🌐 Gaming 🌐 Android 🌐 Creativity I have some knowledge of SEO for articles, including keyword research and style. I can also create basic graphic designs to accompany my work. When I write, I make the most complex and complicated topics understandable by the layperson. I also verify my sources, ensuring the knowledge I pass on is valid and accurate. But most of all, my articles are succinct and exciting. When they start reading my work, I grab their attention and ensure that they would have at least learned something new at the end of the article. So if you want to build authority for your tech-focused brand, I am the one you want.WritingPhotographyContent CreationGraphic DesignGoogle DocsCalendar ManagementInternet ResearchSocial Media ManagementAdobe PhotoshopMicrosoft Office
- $50 hourlyI am Lorraine. As a graphic designer, I am an assertive person who is eager to meet challenges; I am also goal-oriented in my desire to learn new things and discover new ideas. You will undoubtedly find the right one with my ability to provide decisive, approachable, and purposeful service as well as present an opinionated and sophisticated image, content, or idea for my clients. I am a strategist that strives to go above and beyond what is expected of me by clients and by myself. I work quickly, meticulously, and with a clear sense of purpose, making sure that I do my tasks in the allotted time. I am highly adaptable and sensitive to culture. I love working with people, but I don't mind working alone. I am an organized person. I have a To-Do list and a planning chart to manage both my time and work activities. I have done my work using the following: Trello Asana Hubstaff Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Meet) Hootsuite Canva Toggl Lightshot LastPass Zoom Calendly Grammarly Evernote ColorPick EyeDropper I am a good worker who pays attention to details and follows directions precisely. About my work, I value honesty and integrity. I pay close attention to the small details and the needs of the client, and I'm eager to receive training if it's necessary so I can deliver my projects on a given schedule. I have been working from home since 2014 and the following are the projects that I have handled: • Nick at Ideas Unlimited - My overall responsibility is to reference existing contact lists, it will need to be better organized, build further contact lists and interested persons and brands that will further amplify, and expand the brand's reach. - This involves affiliate lead generation, brand awareness seeding, partnership (Races, Fitness competitions, Fitness Apps, Charitable Causes), social media management, SEO, email communication, team management skills, Google, WordPress • Carla at Define Bottle - To manage her email backlogs and update them through GoDaddy and Shopify. I am also responsible for responding to customer queries and answering questions regarding the Define Bottle infused products, their order, warranty, and replacement. - This involves customer service, email management, and affiliate marketing (hotels, fitness gyms, and restaurants) • Dr. Jo Ana Starr, Author of the 5 Best Selling Books on Amazon - Assigned to read and write a review of books she had written. - This involves a short writing assignment • Ronald at Tidy Garages - Cater to the needs of our current and new customers by booking appointments to clean their garages - This involves customer service support, data entry, and appointment scheduling Hire me now! My track record and clients’ commendations tell my story better than I can.WritingCanvaLead GenerationVirtual AssistanceCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeCommunicationsGraphic DesignAdministrative SupportEmail CommunicationSocial Media Management
- $53 hourlyPassionate and Versatile Professional | Real Estate, Copywriting, Publication Ownership, Hotel Management, Climate Resiliency, Research, Permaculture, Regenerative Enterprises Hello, and welcome to my profile! I am a passionate and versatile professional with a diverse skill set spanning real estate investment, copywriting, magazine publication ownership, hotel management, climate resiliency, research, permaculture, and farming. With a strong commitment to sustainability and community development, I am dedicated to driving positive change in various domains. What I Offer: Real Estate Investment: As an experienced real estate investor, I have successfully built and managed a portfolio of single-family rental properties, integrating sustainable practices to make a positive impact on both the environment and communities. Copywriting and Content Creation: With a talent for crafting engaging content, I bring my expertise to copywriting projects across various platforms. Whether it's lifestyle blogs, travel websites, real estate or other niches, I have a proven ability to capture readers' attention and deliver compelling messages. Publication Ownership: As the owner of ESTEL Magazine, I have transformed it into a thriving publication dedicated to sustainable tourism, climate resiliency, and regenerative enterprises. Through this platform, I raise awareness and inspire action within the community. Hotel Management: With experience in hotel management, I have successfully overseen operations at The Birdhouse El Nido—a climate-resilient property known for its waste and water management systems, green engineering techniques, and the development of a food forest. Climate Resiliency and Research: I possess a strong background in conducting comprehensive research on various topics, including climate resilience, eco-villages, waste and water management, and permaculture. My insights and recommendations contribute to organizations seeking sustainable strategies. Permaculture and Farming: Engaging in permaculture practices and actively participating in farming initiatives, I am dedicated to promoting sustainable living, food security, and regenerative practices within communities. Partnered in Nagbaclao Permaculture Garden, conceptualizing a regenerative homestead, and envisioning an agri-hood in El Nido. Let's Collaborate: If you're seeking a passionate and versatile professional to drive positive change, I am here to help. Let's connect and explore how we can work together to make a lasting difference within your project or organization.WritingInvestment ResearchSustainabilityReal Estate Investment AssistanceReal EstateCurriculum DevelopmentCurriculum DesignEducational TechnologyInstructional DesignBlog WritingLesson Plan WritingSocial Media MarketingSocial Media ManagementContent WritingCreative Writing
- $35 hourlyWRITING EXPERIENCE I am a full-time content writer and have worked with more than a dozen clients since 2014. My word count per week averages at 8,000 to 10,000 per week. I write for a wide range of niches, including: - Business - Nutrition and food - Technology - Finance - Real estate - Home and health - Beauty, skincare, hair care - Hunting - Government and law The types of articles I write are in-depth tutorials, product reviews, blog posts, feature articles, and list articles among others. I am also knowledgeable in using various writing tools, including SEO Surfer and Grammarly. BEST NICHES I have the most experience in: - Nutrition and dietetics - Personal injury law (US) - Real estate (US) EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND I am a Nutritionist-Dietitian by profession with a degree from one of the best universities in the Philippines. I received my license in 2017. ADDITIONAL SKILLS I can help you with: - Social media posts - Email marketing copies - Photoshop edits - Landing page optimizationWritingArticle WritingBlog WritingSEO Writing
- $15 hourlyWith years of experience in multiple fields, I would like to add value to my client's organization. My goal is to help my client by giving the best job output. Working professionally and delivering quality service is my expertise. Here are the skills and tools I am equipped with: QuickBooks ProAdvisor Xero Advisor bookkeeping Accounting & Bookkeeping • Financial Statement Reporting • QuickBooks Setup • Book Cleanup/TuneUp • Budgeting/Forecasting • Cash Flow Analysis • Data Migration • Audits SAP ERP/SCM/PLM/SRM CSR (customer support representative) ISO documentation specialist •ISO 9001,ISO 14001,ISO 13485 •knowledgeable in using Confluence •knowledgeable in using Visio Manufacturing documentation expert Real estate data management experience in data gathering and verification on real estate (US property) Lead generation LinkedIn prospecting LinkedIn account management Internet Research Data Entry Email & Calendar Management Google Docs & Sheets Microsoft office knowledgeable in using Zoom have decade experience in actual manufacturing fieldWritingXeroFinancial StatementQuickBooks OnlineCash Flow AnalysisUser ManualLight BookkeepingTransaction Data EntryBookkeepingTechnical WritingChart of AccountsCustomer SupportISO 9001Virtual AssistanceInstruction Manual
- $10 hourlyAt a young age, I was welcomed by the reality that life is never easy and yet managed to defy it by willingness. A self-driven, motivated person can withstand the pressure by setting aside unnecessary emotions. I knew how to determine the priorities essential for a job to be considered well-done. "I can be, and I will be an asset once given a chance" is a strong phrase that I'll be holding for every opportunity.WritingCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportData AnalysisData Entry
- $15 hourlyContent Writing Experience - Conduct in-depth research to write SEO-optimized and plagiarized-free Listicles, How-To Guides, Guest Blogs, Fitness Blogs, Finance Blogs, Business Blogs, SEO Blogs, Digital Marketing Blogs, Car Blogs, Technology Blogs for almost three years - Research high-ranking blog/articles and develop content briefs for ILABS for almost three years (part-time) - Develop content for web and app developers of the University of the Cordilleras as a part-timer - Analyzed a website and wrote website copy that converts for Panda Copy Academic Writing Experience - More than four years writing essays, thesis, and research papers (freelancing) - Researched academic sources and written academic papers under UvoCorp.com for a year Guest Lecturer - More than six years lecturing for Criminologist Licensure Examination examinees around the Philippines Skills - Highly dedicated and goal-oriented content writer/ghostwriter with almost three years experience writing blogs, articles, and website content for businesses, Well-versed in SEO, content brief creation, and WordPress. Training - Completed the course "Writing and Editing: Word Choice and Word Order" by the University of Michigan via Coursera.org Writing Assistant Tools I Use - Grammarly - Hemingway App - SEMrush Writing Assistant - Keyword Density Checker - Bulk SEO Tools - BuzzSumo - Ubersuggest - Answer the Public - Copyscape Other Tools I Use - Google Docs - Microsoft TeamsWritingEnglishSearch Engine OptimizationBlog WritingArticlesFiction WritingWebsite CopywritingContent CreationWebsite ContentContent WritingContent SEOGhostwritingOnline WritingBlog ContentSEO Writing
- $18 hourlyI'm a filmmaker, writer, and editor. I started to learn editing (for film) when I was in high school and pretty much enjoyed the process that's why I'm still pursuing this field. I've had directed two short films which I also edited and competed internationally. Writing is also my passion. Written a couple of shorts / feature-length narrative intended for film/tv. I also love to travel, made couple of videos myself for personal vlogs. I usually use Adobe Premiere for my edits but, I could also use FCP X (but would need a day or two to get familiarized with the program again). Recently, I just started product and video shooting as well. Most product videos in my portfolio below are shot and edited by me. For product and video shoot, you can message me so we can talk about your concept and pricing. Thank you!WritingTikTokAdobe After EffectsVideo ProductionFilm ProductionAdobe PremiereFilm EditingVideo Editing
- $20 hourlyI am a BSN graduate by day, a condo unit manager by afternoon, and a creative with a passion for words and literature in between. As someone from the healthcare field, I am trained to be keen to deliver output with the highest standards in mind, and as a unit manager, I have an eye for detail and ears for customer service. These two, combined with my creative skills in writing, make for a versatile and skilled candidate that would help you write your blog articles, scripts, or anything related. My experience as a unit manager also makes me an ideal candidate to assist you with anything you might need in a virtual assistant. Need someone to write for you? I am that person! Need someone to assist you with daily tasks? I can be that person, too!WritingScreenwritingCreative WritingScriptContent WritingScriptwritingCustomer SupportScriptingBlog WritingYouTubeUS English DialectEssay WritingEnglish
- $5 hourlyMy Services: • Photo editing • Video editing • Graphic Designing • Data Entry • Admin Support • Excel Works • Web Research • Any File Conversion • Keyword Research • Image Optimization My Skillset: -Data entry -Research -MS Excel, Google Docs, Spreadsheet, PDF, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere ProWritingAutodesk AutoCADArtsDigital IllustrationCalligraphyVideo Editing
- $10 hourlyHello! I work as a Content Writer and Virtual Assistant as a freelancer. I am a native Filipino and English is my second language. I've got a lot of experience writing articles, blog entries, and product reviews as well as uploading products to an Ecommerce website. You may rely on me to perform the essential research for every project I'm working on. I prefer to keep my work basic, light, and fact-based. To be as clear as possible, I feel that each piece of writing should be thorough and supported by facts. However, it should not be boring or arrogant in order to deter readers. I'm excited to collaborate with you!WritingArticle WritingAdministrative SupportSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingBlog WritingBlog ContentCreative WritingSEO WritingCitation StyleCopywritingOnline Chat Support
- $20 hourlySkills and experience: ✔️Social media management (8+ years experience working with local and international clients) ✔️Content and growth Strategy ✔️ Branding ✔️Copywriting ✔️Graphic Design ✔️Basic Video editing ✔️Photographer (products, profiles, weddings, events, etc.) ✔️Project Management ✔️Transcriber, translator, and subtitlist Very adept in using: ✔️Canva ✔️Click Up ✔️ ChatGPT ✔️Adobe Photoshop ✔️Adobe Lightroom ✔️Adobe Premiere ✔️Slack ✔️Hootsuite ✔️Buffer ✔️Sendible ✔️Microsoft Teams ✔️Google WorkspaceWritingChatGPTContent AuditContent ManagementContent StrategyTeam ManagementGoogle AnalyticsScreenwritingCopywritingSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media ManagementCreative WritingSocial Media Marketing StrategyGraphic Design
- $15 hourlyHello, I'm Nicolai, co-founder and a multimedia designer at Studio25B. I have almost 9 years of professional experience working as a Graphic Designer, Corporate Branding Designer, and Social Media Designer. I am very approachable and easy to work with. I engage with clients by providing them my ideas while making sure their needs and targets are met. I am very professional and always meet my deadlines. SERVICES: Branding - Logo Design, Brand Identity, Label Design & Marketing Collaterals Graphics Design - Promotional Ads, Infographic, & Typography Illustrations - Vector, Cartoons, & Sketch Thumbnails - Youtube Clickbaits Etc. Video Editing - Vlogs, Cinematics, Short Films, Etc. Interface Design - Website, Mobile, & Application Graphics Interaction Design - User Experience, A/B Testing, Prototyping TOOLS: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design, Lightroom, Premiere), Mockingbot, InVision App, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, & Wordpress. I always make my projects with passion and vigor. Looking forward to work with you!WritingWeb Design3D Game ArtMotion Graphics & Visual EffectsTypographyUX & UIVideo EditingPhotographyIllustrationGraphic Design
- $7 hourlyExperienced Data Scientist with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry. Proficient in customer service as well as working as an Email and Chat Support agent.WritingCopy EditingEnglishFantasy ArtProofreadingScrivenerCaricature DrawingFreestyle DrawingDigital ArtEditing & ProofreadingCreative WritingWordPress
- $15 hourlyDo you need a writer who can produce high-quality work and deliver what you need, when you need it? I can help you with that. I am a top-rated freelance writer with 10 years of experience in blog and article writing, website copywriting/editing, email marketing, and managing social media accounts. I specialize in writing about sales, parenting, real estate, marketing, and education, but I can write about any other topic as well. Writing has always been one of my passions and I love creating engaging and effective articles and written work that other people can read and enjoy. Writing for me can mean clear and effective website copy or a travel article for first-time visitors of a country. Some of the work I've produced recently include writing blog posts and full-length articles, product reviews, listicles, online ad copy, social media captions, and email newsletters. My previous work has been published in lifestyle magazines, online parenting magazines, and I am also a regular contributor to various blogs. I have a Masters degree in Child Development and Education and a Bachelor's degree in Communications Technology Management which I believe adds to my unique perspective. I enjoy researching and learning about new topics and telling a story about them through my writing. Key Skills: - Can write for a wide range of target audiences - Well-versed in US style of writing - Skilled in research using credible sources - Excellent knowledge of grammar and syntax - Specializes in conversational and informal writing that is engaging to various audiences - Can work under tight deadlines and always meets given deadlines - High attention to detail - Open to revisions, feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism If these are the skills you need, please feel free to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!WritingFeature WritingSEO WritingOnline WritingWebsite CopywritingContent WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingBlog ContentWebsite ContentTopic ResearchCreative WritingContent EditingEmail Copywriting
- $10 hourly- Paralegal - LinkedIn Management - Content Creation, Graphic Design - Social Media Marketing - Excellent organizational skills - Fluent in the English language - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - General Administrative Tasks - Report Writing and Documentation - Data Entry using Microsoft Word/Excel and Google Docs and Spreadsheet - Online Research - Event Planning and Organizing - Digital Files management and organizing - Drafting and sending professional Email messages to clients -Doing Real Estate Appraisal Reports in Total -Marketing Online Research -Social Media ManagementWritingLegal DraftingCalendar ManagementDocumentationOrganizational Design & EffectivenessLead GenerationForm DevelopmentManaged File TransferData EntryEvent PlanningCommunication SkillsGraphic DesignSocial Media ManagementCanva
- $5 hourlyIf you need someone who can teach or help you solve your Math problems then I am a good catch for that. I can design and analyze technical problems as well and I'm good at customer service. Aside from this, I can also do research and be your virtual assistant. I can do reports and I'm an expert in writing. These are just some of what I can offer but I have more skills that I can showcase to my future clients.WritingCalculationData EntryTutoringEcommerceScientific ComputationEngineering TutoringAcademic Content DevelopmentMathematics TutoringVirtual AssistanceSocial Media MarketingProduct ResearchMicrosoft Excel
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.