You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

Sales & Marketing Jobs

5,262 were found based on your criteria

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I need someone with a good understanding of how to manually list on Amazon. I would give you a list of products and their pictures which you would search and research for on Amazon and list against them. I need someone with good communication skills,... more

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
project is to publish the article on 500 social media blog, forums, SMM, SEO, ETC... The article is 10 lines After to publish the article you need to send us the list of 500 urls where the article is published

Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Looking for someone that will take an hour daily to schedule social media updates to our Buffer account for scheduled publishing throughout the day. 80% of the updates will be of stories you find in our niche (sports radio industry). The other 20%... more

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
We have a new facebook page for a candy brand featuring British confectionery and American candy. We want to generate interest in the page, drive traffic and gain likes. We want to raise our online profile for our confectionery brand Awesome Candy... more

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
IN SHORT We are looking to get Google analytics Universal set up with Google Tag Manager and Drupal. Especially looking for custom dimensions and metrics, ecommerce tracking and cross domain. BACKGROUND We're running a site (www.lejeguiden.dk),... more

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
I am looking for an individual with a strong seo background. I'm building a new website from scratch and want to start with good SEO. It is an ecommerce website. Complete accurately and in full all other questions in this application. Failure to... more

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I need a really good SEO expert. I paid someone on Odesk for four months to do SEO and it was a total waste. So I am looking for a real professional to help. Can't be from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh sorry. I have two websites that need SEO... more

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We are looking for someone part time to manage our Facebook account page and set up/target advertising for our product and more specifically, ongoing seminars that we do around the US and world. You MUST have plenty of training and experience in Facebook... more